Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: How angry are you at your Sub when rules are broken ?
Very mad and disappointed 2 14.29%
Slightly annoyed 4 28.57%
It doesn't really bother me but, even if I might have to be strict and punish it 7 50.00%
I actually like it, it gives me an opportunity at being more severe, and punishing 4 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2023, 06:56 AM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Angry How angry do you feel when a Sub disobeys/breaks a rule

It's a poll but you can elaborate.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 03:08 PM   #2
phteheven

I think there are multiple answers to this, depending on why she was disobedient.

If she's just being bratty it doesn't really bother me, I'm not a heavy punishment kind of guy and some banter is all part of the game to me, and in those cases we basically both know things are gonna end where I want them to end anyway.

But if it's not just being bratty, but motivated by other factors, I look to myself first. Was what I asked unreasonable for some reason I didn't take into account? Did I get closer to a limit than I intended?

The Dom/Sub relationship is, to me, largely defined by mutual trust, and when that trust is put into question, I'm inclined to figure out why.

Either way, I do my best to never get actually mad. It's all play, and when it stops being that, getting mad will be the least helpful response.
Old 12-04-2023, 03:25 PM   #3
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

It depends. If they are giving a wink wink/nug nug that they are being bratty and want to be punished, or they are honestly trying but can't for some reason follow the directions that is fine/fun.

However if they are not really trying at all I start to get annoyed. I usually put a lot of effort into being a dom when I am and I expect the some effort from my subs in return. Hard to play the game when there is only one player.

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 12:39 AM   #4
Randy Magnum

Quote:
Originally Posted by briefsorboxers View Post
It depends. If they are giving a wink wink/nug nug that they are being bratty and want to be punished, or they are honestly trying but can't for some reason follow the directions that is fine/fun.

However if they are not really trying at all I start to get annoyed. I usually put a lot of effort into being a dom when I am and I expect the some effort from my subs in return. Hard to play the game when there is only one player.
Yep this 100%,

Being bratty is fun,

if they can't follow the task but tried then I usually don't feel annoyed and the task is reworked (depending on reason) so it can be achieved.

No effort to complete the task is a waste of time for everyone
Randy Magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Randy Magnum for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk