Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2022, 12:58 AM   #1111
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

i got my jacket on again ♥ im jogging along the way into the forest now
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 01-22-2022, 01:12 AM   #1112
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

omg a biker appeared behinded me and just passed me because i couldnt react that fast *-* but he didnt turn around to see my front so he also didnt see my face no problem ♥
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 01-22-2022, 01:15 AM   #1113
Batista1991

take off shoes when go home... and start masturbate when walking... you can put on shoes only when you cum

humiliation and degradation, comand and tasks, feet, light pain, light spanking, stripping, bondage, teasing, choking, naked dares, being naked on demand

Maybe:
light ass play, cum eating, CBT, semi puplic, pics/cam, outdoors, pee, piss drinking

Limits:
food, family, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, public, animals, extreme, heavy anal play

my kik is @batista_switch
Batista1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 01:16 AM   #1114
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

If you're still in the forest, walk a short way into the trees.
Take your coat off and wrap it around a tree so you can tie yourself to the tree using the arms of the coat.
Finger your pussy until you cum, then you can put your coat back on.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 01:19 AM   #1115
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batista1991 View Post
take off shoes when go home... and start masturbate when walking... you can put on shoes only when you cum
Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
If you're still in the forest, walk a short way into the trees.
Take your coat off and wrap it around a tree so you can tie yourself to the tree using the arms of the coat.
Finger your pussy until you cum, then you can put your coat back on.
ok so going without shoes from here *-*

yes i still am deep in the forest ♥ ill do your task now ♥
Old 01-22-2022, 01:32 AM   #1116
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

alright i just came agin and going to dress again now and ill start my walk back home ♥ so half is over, keep the dares going ;P
Old 01-22-2022, 01:36 AM   #1117
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

As you're walking home you can't do the coat up, keep your hands in the pockets and if you spot anyone who can see you you can pull the coat across yourself with your hands, they must stay in your pockets though.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 01-22-2022, 01:37 AM   #1118
Batista1991

stay on knees in middle of trail, put legs wider, close eyes and count to 30 while rubbing your clit

humiliation and degradation, comand and tasks, feet, light pain, light spanking, stripping, bondage, teasing, choking, naked dares, being naked on demand

Maybe:
light ass play, cum eating, CBT, semi puplic, pics/cam, outdoors, pee, piss drinking

Limits:
food, family, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, public, animals, extreme, heavy anal play

my kik is @batista_switch
Batista1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 01:38 AM   #1119
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
As you're walking home you can't do the coat up, keep your hands in the pockets and if you spot anyone who can see you you can pull the coat across yourself with your hands, they must stay in your pockets though.
so the coat is open and i can close it only quickly when i spot somebody? okay ill do this ;P
Old 01-22-2022, 01:40 AM   #1120
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batista1991 View Post
stay on knees in middle of trail, put legs wider, close eyes and count to 30 while rubbing your clit
alright i also just quick did this one, quite short but risky ;P ♥
Old 01-22-2022, 01:42 AM   #1121
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Thats the idea

What will you be walking past on your way home? Is it residential streets?

I guess there's a few people around now

Stories

Old 01-22-2022, 01:45 AM   #1122
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thats the idea

What will you be walking past on your way home? Is it residential streets?

I guess there's a few people around now
yes it is ♥ there are houses and stuff (my neighborghood) *-*
Old 01-22-2022, 01:48 AM   #1123
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

If you notice anyone walking behind you, then bend over quickly as if you're picking something off the ground (I'm assuming the coat is quite short)

Sit down on a wall or bench that you're passing, close your eyes and let the coat fall wide open, count to 30 before opening your eyes and carrying on.

Stories

Old 01-22-2022, 01:53 AM   #1124
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
If you notice anyone walking behind you, then bend over quickly as if you're picking something off the ground (I'm assuming the coat is quite short)

Sit down on a wall or bench that you're passing, close your eyes and let the coat fall wide open, count to 30 before opening your eyes and carrying on.
okay ill do that ♥ im about to leave the forest and there is a small bench at the edge of the forest ♥ ill guess ill do it there ♥ more?
Old 01-22-2022, 02:00 AM   #1125
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

When you have 5 houses left to pass before you're home, remove your coat and run the last bit

Stories

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public