Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-21-2019, 06:21 AM   #181
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

10 more to left ass cheek

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 07:31 AM   #182
bourbon2k15

Female

Thread is closed, responses to your dares coming!

I kept them in a document as I did them

I also forgot to end the thread last night so - crap ((((:

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 07:56 AM   #183
bourbon2k15

Round 3
I looked at the 50 spanks i'd have to administer and I wanted to cry. Spanking clothes pins off ones clit is the hardest task that can be done. I don't know why you guys choose something like that (((:
30 spanks to the clit - spanking clothes pins off, a break between each 10 with 5 toilet lid hits to the nipples (only being allowed because too late to ask to be changed).
Tears, tears for sure. I'm not happy

Clit Spanks: 80
Pussy Lips Spanks: 0
Ass Cheek Spanks: 50
Asshole Spanks: 0
Nipples: 20

Round 4
Spanks to the asshole suck but they're a lot better than clit so I happily landed 5 on my hole. Kinda stings but the sting went away pretty fast...during the next 10 spanks, actually. My clit had a moments break between round 3 & 4 which was great. 10 toilet lid spanks to the nipples didn't bode well for me because my nips started to bruise a little ! Then I had to spank clothes pins off of my clit again and I wanted to die and give up! I didn't though but it did sure take me a long time to finish this round

Clit Spanks: 100
Ass Cheek Spanks: 50
Asshole Spanks: 5
Nipple: 40

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:17 AM   #184
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbon2k15 View Post
Thread is closed, responses to your dares coming!

I kept them in a document as I did them

I also forgot to end the thread last night so - crap ((((:
I thought could add more as got the opportunity but was so busy last 5 hours so can't make enough posts. Btw, waiting for your report
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 08:56 AM   #185
bourbon2k15

Round 5
5 spanks to the asshole, which was 100% fine by then, wasn't that hard. Though I am glad my asshole is getting attention because it's so sensitive, to me, and it just turns me on like nothing more - which, when I think about it, isn't something to be glad over when I can't cum...
I had to edge 5 times before landing another 10 spanks to my clit and this was hell. The edging was easy but the spanks weren't. The thickest marker I had for the next dare was a thick sharpie marker and I shoved it as deep into my ass as I felt safe (didn't want to lose a cap) before landing 10 more spanks to my ass cheeks. Loved this one but I have to leave the marker in my ass 'for the rest of the dare'. Sir decided I can take it out the next time my asshole is spanked, to make it fair for the next dare-er.
I had to edge again 5 times but now I was extremely frustrated because I had to do these edges and 20 clit spanks, 10 from one person and 10 from another. I actually cried and again, it took forever to finish but I did it

Clit Spanks: 130
Ass Cheek Spanks: 60
Asshole Spanks: 10
Nipple: 40

Round 6
landing 5 toilet seat spanks to each of my nipples was absolute hell and I almost tapped out because of the bruises from the last time I was made to do this. I was happy to be finished and moving on, but not happy that I had to edge 5 more times...before spanking my clit 10 times. The 10 spanks to my asshole (this is when I removed the marker) was welcome because I next had to edge 5 times (again, ugh) and spank my clit another 10 (hell). I landed the last 10 to my clit quickly because I couldn't handle putting it off for too long - couldn't take the waiting game.

Clit Spanks: 160
Asshole Spanks: 20
Nipple: 50

Old 03-21-2019, 09:04 AM   #186
bourbon2k15

Round 7
I had to give myself 20 whips to my clit in a row because 2 people had decided to absolutely torture me. Thanks for that by the way ((((:
10 spanks to the pussy lips were easy to me, I know that if they started to stack then it would be a lot harder but a break from my clit was happily accepted. 10 clit spanks followed the pussy lips and then 10 pussy lips again.

Clit Spanks: 190
Pussy Lips Spanks: 20

Round 8
I probably should have read ahead before writing round 7 because 40/50 of the next spanks were to be landed on my pussy lips, after 20 of them I had to take a rough sponge (I used the rough side of a brand new dishes sponge) and scrub my pussy lips for a minute before spanking them another 10 times. They stung by the time I landed 10 spanks of this round to my clit. Then I had to scrub my burning pussy lips again before I landed another 10 whips. Crappy round.

Clit Spanks: 200
Pussy Lips Spanks: 60

The following user says Thank You to bourbon2k15 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass spanking, ass whipping, clit spanking, clit whipping, spanking