Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-25-2021, 05:18 PM   #1
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Male 28/male/dom seeks 21+/female/sub in any place

28/male/dom seeks 21+/female/sub in any place

Hello and welcome to my post. I am a male dom who is in search for a kinky minded female to have online fun over kik/snapchat. And let me tell you more about what I am looking for.

Who am I looking for

As stated before, I am looking for a female, who is submissive in nature and is interested in being my online play partner. My personal idea of this would be we play when we are both available, willing, have the time for it and most importantly, with your consent.

I understand this is online play, fire starts strong and fades away equally fast. I am hoping for a possible long term encounter as I believe the more we know each other, the more fun we can possibly have. But if it is short term play you are looking for I am certainly happy to chat with you to see what kind of fun we can have. And as always all I hope is if we start play, you would let me know when you will be stop replying to my message so I can bid you farewell. And I would do the same.

Who am I

I am an Asian dom who currently lives in USA. I have been on GetDare for over a year now. You are always welcome to check out my old posts and replies to know me better. I am a strict and harsh dom in play and I enjoy punishing my sub when needed. But I am also fair and up front with the rules.

My kinks :
  • Orgasm control (edging, denial, forced orgasm, ruined orgasm, over stimulation)
  • Spanking/Pain/Face Slapping (my guilty pleasure)
  • Humiliation/degradation
  • Body Writing
  • Nipple play
  • Pet play
  • Discreet public play
  • Bondage
  • Bladder/piss control (humiliation aspect of it)

If you want to know more why they are my kinks, I discussed more detailed in my last ad. Feel free to read it if you like. I am also happy to talk more about them with you. As for bladder/piss control, I am purely into the humiliation aspect of sub loosing basic control of her body. Not really too into piss play itself.

Those are mainly what would be involved if we play. You are free to tell me what you like and don't like. The only non-negotiable kink is Orgasm control.

My limits:
Depends on what you like or not like with my kinks, this list can increase but not decrease.
  • Blood
  • Scat
  • Vomit
  • Body injury
  • Illegal activity
  • Real life info
  • Social Suicide

My expectations from You

Photos/video:

I am just going to quote myself here as I am really not sure how to put it any better. My view of this matter would not changed no matter what. Yes I will ask for photo/video during play and yes they are an important aspect of play in my mind. As for why, here is the reason:

Quote:
"I am not interested in being catfished or waste my time/effort/emotion . For me photo does two things, verify you as a female who is interested and during training I can see how well you are following orders. I understand you would be hesitant to send sensitive photos to strangers. I get it and I am willing to build that trust first. But I do at least expect you be able to verify with me if we hit of things right.

Regarding face, I am perfectly okay with not showing face. This would help both of us if I know minimum real life identifier of you as possible. Under the rare circumstance we really hit off and you think we have had that trust built, if you want to show me your pretty face I won't say no. But I will not ask for it, ever.

As for video, that's frosting on the cake. Same deal with no showing face in general unless you think you can trust me."
Communication/Honesty

Either it to be long term or short term, I believe in open good communication between sub and dom. Considering I am not there to catch you when you fall due to the online nature of things, good on communication and being honest with me is the best way I can assure we are both having fun and being safe.

I am not a huge grammer fanatic simply due to the fact English is my second language, but I do hope you put some effort in the replies. I enjoy reading the detailed report as much as seeing the photo from you.

Time Zone/Availability
I am located in United States with central Time zone. A similar time zone would help as can make things much easier but I am willing to work with other time zones if we both hit off great.

I do have work during the day time now so it would be chatting mainly if I have a spare moment. Mainly play would be during week day nights and weekends for me.

Age/Experience
Just a side note I want to pick 19+ for age but there is no such choice. I don't mind if you are either a new comer or had previous experiences as I am still learning myself. But if you are a newbie I hope you have your list of kinks and limits ready. Because I will be asking them. No limit is never an option.

Vanilla me
If you want to know about vanilla me, I am happy to tell you during after play while we are chatting. A little spoiler, I am a nerd and love memes. But this is not the point for this post.

How should you reply

Thanks for reading this far and hopefully I still have your attention. Ladies if you are interested, I am happy to hear from you. But to make things a bit more easier on both end, here are some questions I would be asking you:

1. Your age, gender, name or alias your preferred.
  2. Describe to me how you look like. Height, body figure, hair color, skin tone. I understand this is a bit personal but I would like to have a basic idea who am I talking to. For reference, I am 6', 185lb, black hair asian with glasses and round face.
  3. Tell me about your kinks and limits. Be as detailed as you can as this helps we determine if we are compatible.
  4. Your time zone and what kind of availability is for you during a normal working week/weekend.
  5. What are your safe words?
  6. Do you own any toys/household item that can be used during play?
  7. Living condition. Do you live on your own or with roommate/family?
  8. What makes you send a pm to me after reading my post?
  9. What kind of relationship are you looking for? Short term or long term? Online friends with benefit which we chat about after play or more strict and business only?
  10. How much experience you have? It's okay to be new as I am too. I am happy to explore and learn with you.
  11. What's your favourite show/book?

You may send me a private message on Getdare, as this is my preferred method in initial contact. This way I can look through your post history, if there is any, to know you better. We can move on to kik/snap chat or other method once we determined we are a good fit.

Do remember when you first message me, I am only interested in chatting with girls who talk with me as equals, out of play context. Messaging me doesn't mean I am automatically your dom. I am not interested in jumping in right away.

P.s.

If you read my old ad by chance you might found the main structure and some section are same and recycled. This is because I haven't changed my view on things so I don't see any point in changing it.

Thanks for your time in reading my long post and I am looking forward to hear from you. I always happy to chat and hear your feedback on my ad even if you are not interested in playing.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!

Last edited by Garry0993; 05-29-2021 at 10:27 PM.
Old 05-29-2021, 01:44 PM   #2
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

This is a lovely ad. Good luck.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 06-26-2021, 07:01 AM   #3
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Time to give it a bump and see what kind of interesting people I would meet.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Old 08-17-2021, 04:41 PM   #4
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Always happy to chat and interested in meeting new people.

And yes still looking.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Old 09-18-2021, 12:09 PM   #5
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Still looking and give it a bump. Let's chat if you are interested.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Old 10-10-2021, 05:11 AM   #6
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Talking with someone interesting so please close the thread.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Old 12-03-2021, 08:49 AM   #7
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Unfortunately things didn't work out so I am opening up this post again.

If you are interested after read through my post, I am more than happy to chat with you.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Last edited by Garry0993; 12-03-2021 at 12:46 PM.
Old 01-02-2022, 02:06 PM   #8
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Giving it a bump. The search continues in 2022.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me even if you aren't sure. I am always happy to chat and see how things goes.

Happy New Year!!

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Old 01-20-2022, 05:05 PM   #9
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Please close the thread. Thank you

I have found my sub.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Advertisements
Kink Talk