Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2013, 06:08 PM   #16
Little miss

Oh and just for the record, I know and use the software this forum is created with.
If you allow users to deleted their own account then all posts made by that user can still show in forums but instead of showing the old users ID, it's simply shows "no longer registered"

Just one example where I can point out the GD staff are misinformed

My likes and dislikes are not relevant.
I am looking for an online slave chick (Yes females only)

I use Kik (Contact me for details) and only interested in picture proof of my tasks, I know some of you girls are a little shy .. But don't be!!

Be proud of who you are and what you like, One life ..!!
Old 10-29-2013, 06:11 PM   #17
Your Dom

Little miss, I couldn't agree with you more.

I too use this exact same software for my own forums and it is very flexible in a lot of ways.... People should be sure of what they say before just making it up to try and give an answer

My dares are original and all from my own head... I will push your limits!!

PM me answering the following for a dare / task / punishment

1: Public or semi public?

2: Where do you plan to carry out your dare? (On a walk, In work etc) please give some detail so i can design your dare better.

3: What toys etc would you like to use?

4: How will you report? (Full story? ... Pics? .. Both?)
Old 10-29-2013, 06:27 PM   #18
zmoody1
getDare Sweetheart

Well you probably can request to be banned. If you look through teh ban list there are posts in the reasons part saying user requested if that makes you feel better. Law is law and if the site doesnt follow it then the government shuts it down. Information deletion is an option by the site and can choose to do it if they so choose. you AGREED to the terms and conditions for operations of the site. If you dont like it then why did you join in the first place?
mmmmm get high with a little help from my friends
mmmmm gonna try with with a little help from my friends

little help from my friends - The Beatles
Old 10-30-2013, 01:47 PM   #19
i love new things

There is no way any mod is going to touch this form now that little miss just shut them down. They will all just pretend as if they didn't see it and let this go on.

Strong limits: illegal, family, friends, people finding out, public (visible), poop, perminient, severe pain, messy, ice

Male/USA
LOOKING FOR A FEMALE SLAVE OR MISTRESS, PM ME IF INTERESTED!
Old 10-30-2013, 01:48 PM   #20
Red
Sona Forever

As a mod, we don't have the power to delete accounts. It's not a part of the system that we can access.
Old 10-30-2013, 05:18 PM   #21
RubberPrisoner

Default account

I need my account BANNED PLEASE
Old 10-30-2013, 05:42 PM   #22
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave

Soo.... If I get this right people bitching about not having self control and being prepared to take the consequences of their actions... Yup that makes sense...

Over all, if you need to be banned and so on and can't control your urges being banned or deleting account won't help you. You will return, so why bother. Just stop, hell I have not been on this site for months at a time or posted for weeks just because I do not want to. I normally just clear the unread post and leave the site.

Really have no idea why people can't use a fake email they are free after all. I never used my real email for this site I use one I made for sites like this so I can just visit it once a month and delete all.

As for the spam, they do get ride of the post, my guess to why they do not delete the users must be from on old reason they had long ago and also would prevent them from coming back same name or any variations like the many idiots on the ban list.

Really if you do not know what you doing then do not join very simple. Any issues you can complain (which has been done before) knowing that it get's you no where at all. I suppose checking in the forums again for post like this would be a bit too much for some people so instead they complain. Why not just get over it, you want to leave? Leave no one stops you, no one holds a gun to your head, you can change all the info or delete it before you leave (like that would help) If you was not prepared to have that info on the net forever you really should of not put it up to begin with. Once it is on the net it stays in one way or form for a long long time. Just deleting a profile or post would not make it disappear forever nor would deleting an account make it vanish. Just suck in a black hole where it will remain hard for the average user to get but easy for anyone that knows anything.

No use listening to basically a bunch of babies that have no idea what they doing, just making noise and being a small distraction.

Now I leave for a week or so maybe less I do have control while you all complain about your spilt milk, have fun.

Also... Complaining to the staff is pointless.. they can try to do something but they are not in control. Just like any job they have rules and order to follow. Just as much as the clerk at a hotel or supermarket, complaining to them won't get you far or change things. If you want real change you doing it wrong atm. So good luck on your journey.

Last edited by comicslave; 10-30-2013 at 05:44 PM.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:49 AM   #23
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

I agree with comic. Most importantly, if you put something on the internet, it's there forever. If you post something to a public web forum, nothing prevents that public forum from being digitally copied or printed in hardcopy and archived for historical purposes.

http://www.archive.org, a public library, has 292 full copies of getdare.com available, for a variety of dates. Feel free to feel safe to delete posts or even your account. I'll just look at last week's version of the site.

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 1 day of denial. :rolleyes:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

Old 12-21-2013, 01:55 PM   #24
theone
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by comicslave View Post
Soo.... If I get this right people bitching about not having self control and being prepared to take the consequences of their actions... Yup that makes sense...

Over all, if you need to be banned and so on and can't control your urges being banned or deleting account won't help you. You will return, so why bother. Just stop, hell I have not been on this site for months at a time or posted for weeks just because I do not want to. I normally just clear the unread post and leave the site.

Really have no idea why people can't use a fake email they are free after all. I never used my real email for this site I use one I made for sites like this so I can just visit it once a month and delete all.

As for the spam, they do get ride of the post, my guess to why they do not delete the users must be from on old reason they had long ago and also would prevent them from coming back same name or any variations like the many idiots on the ban list.

Really if you do not know what you doing then do not join very simple. Any issues you can complain (which has been done before) knowing that it get's you no where at all. I suppose checking in the forums again for post like this would be a bit too much for some people so instead they complain. Why not just get over it, you want to leave? Leave no one stops you, no one holds a gun to your head, you can change all the info or delete it before you leave (like that would help) If you was not prepared to have that info on the net forever you really should of not put it up to begin with. Once it is on the net it stays in one way or form for a long long time. Just deleting a profile or post would not make it disappear forever nor would deleting an account make it vanish. Just suck in a black hole where it will remain hard for the average user to get but easy for anyone that knows anything.

No use listening to basically a bunch of babies that have no idea what they doing, just making noise and being a small distraction.

Now I leave for a week or so maybe less I do have control while you all complain about your spilt milk, have fun.

Also... Complaining to the staff is pointless.. they can try to do something but they are not in control. Just like any job they have rules and order to follow. Just as much as the clerk at a hotel or supermarket, complaining to them won't get you far or change things. If you want real change you doing it wrong atm. So good luck on your journey.
Its best not to even use your real DOB. Very little information is required for the beginnings of identity theft. DOB is a big security risk.

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals
interpreted by your brain. Morpheus (The Matrix).

Will Try: Tea
Limits: Will not eat baby food.
Old 12-21-2013, 07:42 PM   #25
depp
SysOp

Our privacy policy has always said that we won't delete accounts or remove any content that you put up. It's the policy we have always had.

If there is an issue on getDare that is affecting your personal safety or livelihood, we can voluntarily edit things for polite people. You need to be very specific though and link/report all the exact URLs that need attention.
Old 02-18-2014, 12:01 AM   #26
DD123
Account Banned

Default Please Help

I entered the scene and this account some time ago but I am married mainly to meet people to discuss the scene as I felt I couldn't discuss with my wife, my wife came across a piece of paper referring to this username, I fully respect this site and what it provides however I like others are perhaps in a situation whereby they may need to close an account to avoid hurt to loved ones, I have written politely to Deff for assistance regarding certain URLs as to whether they can be deleted, the username changed or other to assist me, my wife means the world to me and it would really hurt her if she read some if the content I have posted here historically that does not reflect how I wish to be in reality but will hurt her nonetheless

It would help me if you could in some way permit some way of removing some of the detail in posts for this account, mention of age, job title, location, sex, age, the ideal would be to maintain the threads (to the contnuity point raised) but simply to blank the content created by my account entirely.

You are right that it is individuals responsibility for what they write, I take no lack of responsibility for this but people make mistakes and can usually redress those in life, I have been able to remove a similar account from another site and now wish to exit this scene entirely.

I have a son, this would mean a lot to people like me who perhaps have had a change in circumstances of life that gives them pause, it is not about me but rather not hurting those around me as time progresses, we all grow old...

I plead for your help getdare in assisting me in some way, please... my family means the world to me, I would like to address this in anyway I can...
Closed Thread