Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-03-2009, 02:10 PM   #121
laura babii x

I love this story so much...
Can't wait to see what happens next =)

Although this installment didn't seem to have a 'climax' like the others always do =(
Still good though!

<3

19/f/uk
laura babii x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 02:12 PM   #122
zegogez

Send a message via MSN to zegogez Send a message via Yahoo to zegogez

wow, i absolutely can't wait for the next section. considering how great the first game of tord was this one sounds like it will be just as great.

male

you decide my fate http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/444344
zegogez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:03 PM   #123
SWoody

I'm hooked on this. I can't wait for the next chapter.
SWoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 07:25 PM   #124
erjams
Account Banned

Default This story Rocks!!!

This has got to be one of the best stories on this site!!!
Old 10-11-2009, 01:56 PM   #125
NatGetsHighOnCoffee

cnt wait 4 the next chapter, its one of my favourite stories on getdare, and very inspiring when u look 4 ideas 4 truth or dare party

not doing dares, mainly due to lack of time

We're part of a story, part of a tale
Sometimes beautiful and sometimes insane No one remembers how it began. (8)

You can only move as fast as whose in front of you
And if you assume just like them, what good will it do? (8)

not going on webcam so dont waste ur time asking
NatGetsHighOnCoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:03 PM   #126
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you yet again for your continued support and interest in this story. I've been away for the past week, so not had time to write an update for this story as of yet, although I am just about to upload one for 'Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot' in the next few minutes.

The update for 'The Sequel' should be published later this week.

Also, whilst I am flattered that people find inspiration for dares within my stories, please, please be careful in every sense if you do try anything that I, or other authors write about. (Phew, that's the sensible bit out the way).

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #127
NatGetsHighOnCoffee

nah, just inspiration. the story is still great but it is not reeli possible 2 copy out the dares.... unfortunetly

not doing dares, mainly due to lack of time

We're part of a story, part of a tale
Sometimes beautiful and sometimes insane No one remembers how it began. (8)

You can only move as fast as whose in front of you
And if you assume just like them, what good will it do? (8)

not going on webcam so dont waste ur time asking
NatGetsHighOnCoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:54 AM   #128
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

just caught up with your posts and i have to say it is fantastic, again.
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:01 PM   #129
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

very good story can't wait for more
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:41 PM   #130
myself21

What ever happened to this story?????
=[[

16/m/ny
myself21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:34 AM   #131
Visionary

Send a message via MSN to Visionary

Please continue this story...
Visionary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 03:20 PM   #132
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Once again, sorry for the delay in uploading the next chapter. I have been a bit busy over the past few weeks with one thing or another, but have finally got around to writing some more.

This part may be a little less 'climatic' than previous chapters, but this is the Truths round - hopefully you'll get something out of it.

Enjoy...

The Story Continues...

"Ok, Truths round first," Sarah said, "and I'd like to start."

My sister aimed her first question at me. "Steve, I'd like to know... thinking back to the original game that we played... when you first put your finger inside me... what were you thinking and feeling ?"

Upon hearing the question, I was spontaniously flying back in time to my sister's Birthday sleepover where it all began. I still remembered the very moment that Sarah was referring to, and as we had shared so much since then there seemed little point in trying to hold back any detail.

"To be honest, I was confused. I knew that I shouldn't be doing it... it was wrong... you were... are my sister. Yet I also felt extremely turned on by the experience - touching your most intimate area. I also felt an overwhelming sense of power, like at that moment I had control over you. Of course, we all know that soon changed !"

It was a truthful answer, and both Jo and Sarah seemed happy that I had been so open about it. Indeed, my sister's hand had subconciously made it's way to her crotch, and was slowly rubbing.

Sarah now turned to Jo, and asked "Jo, if you could choose anyone in the world to take your virginity, who would it be ?"

I was surprised that Jo was still a virgin, although I remembered back to my sister's sleepover when Jo revealed that she was indeed still a virgin. It seemed strange, considering all that had happened, that Jo was still a virgin. I really, really liked Jo, and since that unexpected kiss earlier this week I had thought about her a lot - not so much in a sexual way, but a deeper emotion. I began to anticipate a list of celebrities that Jo would choose to take her virginity, so imagine my surprise when Jo blurted out "Steve" !
I must have looked shocked, but I was really pleased by the answer. My sister did a double take, trying to think of a celebrity called Steve, then noticed the way that Jo was looking at me.

"Steve... my brother Steve ?!?" Sarah said sounding as shocked as I was.

"Uh huh." Jo replied, nodding and smiling at me.

I had initially thought that this question had been set up, but judging by Sarah's reaction, I could now tell that this was not the case.

"What have you two been up too ?" my sister asked, but Jo simply replied, "Nothing yet... besides, you've had your two truths out of us."

My sister accepted her defeat, but continued to consider the fact that something could be going on between her brother and best friend that she was not aware of.

"Ok, my turn" Jo now said, moving the game on. "Steve, your truth to tell us is... what would you rather do - suck Ed's cock or eat your sister's pussy ?"

This was a difficult question, and it seemed a strange transition coming from the girl who has just said that out of anyone on earth, she'd like me to take her viginity ! Now I was being asked whether I'd prefer to suck of my best friend or lick my sister's pussy - both equally taboo, but there was only one truthful answer. "That's easy," I replied, "it would definately be eat out my sister."

Although we were only a couple of questions into the game, I was already extremely turned on.

"Sarah, when was the last time that you masturbated, and what were you thinking about ?"

My sister blushed as she thought about the answer. "I masturbated last night, thinking about all the stuff Ed made Claire and Bex do at the mall - in particular in the changing rooms."

This was getting interesting, so I started my question where Jo's left off. I asked Sarah, "Did you fantasise that it was you in their place ?", to which my sister simply responded, "Hell, yeah ! I mean, some of the stuff they did was really embarrassing, but it made me so horny thinking about doing it." I knew what she meant - right or wrong, it made me horny thinking about my sister doing it too !

I waited a short time to think about what I had just heard before asking Jo her truth. I wanted to ask more about her virginity, and the part that she wanted me to play in removing it from her, but considered that this was probably not the time, and I sort of wanted to get Jo back for the difficult question that she had asked me, so I asked "Jo, have you ever done or fantasised about doing anything with Miles ?"
Miles was, of course, Jo's younger brother - two years and one month younger to be precise. I felt it was a justified question to ask, but regretted it as soon as Jo blushed and hesitated to respond.

"Errm... well..."

It was clear that there was something there, but Jo really didn't want to reveal what it was. Regretting asking the question, I offered to ask a different one, but Jo responded, "No, it's ok. When we were younger we used to play Doctors and Nurses, and I was always the nurse." She continued, hesitantly, "I would make him take off his trousers and underwear so I could 'examine' him, but I never let him see me."

My sister asked Jo for more details, to which Jo replied "Well, just that really. I used to look at and touch his willie. He used to get hard, but he was too young to produce anything, so it never went anywhere. He did ask me several times to be the paitent, but I always said no."

Despite the awkwardness of the situation, Jo had answered and I believed her.

"Cool - I'm glad that round is over with... now we can get on with the dares..." my sister said...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
Old 10-31-2009, 03:24 PM   #133
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Hopefully the next chapter will be available over the next few days, and we'll be getting back onto the 'juicy' dares ;o)

Old 10-31-2009, 08:14 PM   #134
haxial
Account Banned

please reply soon. ive read all the sisters sleepover series and want this one to continue
haxial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:50 AM   #135
Raging Rob

I like how your taking time out from Ed being the dare master to revert back to a simple game of Truth or Dare between the Steve and Sarah and Joe. Keep it up!

-Raging Rob
Raging Rob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sisters sleepover