Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-19-2021, 01:41 PM   #541
Sissyjess37

Give you one I recently tried for starters your gonna need locking plastic pants with two keys. Freeze two bottles of water but place one key in one of the bottles. And make sure to drink lots of liquid leading up to this and once you feel the urge to pee you’ll head out. Your gonna go for a trail walk/hike(choose one that’s at least a drive not by your house), but diaper up and use your locking plastic pants. Leave one key at home and bring the two frozen bottles(one with key in it) with you along with extra diapers in a bag. About halfway through your walk reach into your bag and grab one random bottle and throw it somewhere you can’t reach while closing your eyes. If you grabbed the one with the key it looks like your stuck in diapers until you get home if you grabbed the one without the key your gonna have to change outside before heading back home. Make sure to stay hydrated during your walk so bring water with you and don’t hold back if you have to pee release it instantly.

Dislikes:Pain, Markings, Permanent, Body Writing

Limits: Family, Social Suicide
Sissyjess37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 04:05 PM   #542
Klickfoot

Going to make this a shorter one (in terms of length) but quite involved. Before beginning wait until at least your bladder is pretty full (you don't need to be bursting, but definitely feel the need to go)

You're going to diaper up with as many diapers as you want. You'll need to spend 12 hours in diapers total but it accumulates for each diaper worn (so wearing two diapers means 6 hours, three diapers is 4 hours, etc.). During this time you must wear and use your diapers for everything. Additionally, every half hour you must drink a [normal] glass of water (if this is too much for you cut it back to the max you feel comfortable with).
You can't change out until the time is up (so 1 diaper may or may not be risky for you). If it begins you leak you can add an additional diaper outside (but it won't count for time purposes).

If for some reason you can't complete the dare you are to try again with 12 hours as the time. If you fail again try again with 14 hours. If you fail a third time I can give you a punishment (that won't be fun).
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 02:54 AM   #543
Samor

Lets train you to bedwetting. For 14 days, you will drink a glass of water every 30 minutes for 4 hours before bedtime. During this time, use the toilet as much as you want/need. When bedtime come, diaper up and drink a glass of water. You are not allowed to get up from your bed during the night.
If you diaper is dry when you wake up, you can't get up before wetting yourself once and you are not allowed to cum today.
If you diaper is wet, make yourself cum in your wet diaper before getting up and you can cum as much as you want today.

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein
Samor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Samor for this post:
Old 06-01-2021, 08:28 PM   #544
Sissydares

Go to bed every night wearing a chastity cage, buttplug, diaper, and tights. Also, drink a large glass of water every night an hour before bed.

You can only remove 1 item every night you wake up with a dry diaper. If you take dont remove every item within a week repeat the dare until you can do so.
Limits: blood, blackmail, cbt, face.
Toys: enema kit, panties, yoga pants, laxatives, mineral oil, diapers, suppositories.
Add Rules
PM Dare
Sissydares is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sissydares for this post:
Old 06-01-2021, 11:23 PM   #545
Messy_diaper

go to a shopping center make sure you don't poop during the previous 24 hours and have a hearty meal like pizza for dinner, now buy (if you already have it at home, don't buy it but make sure you bring everything) 10 eggs, 400ml of milk, pasta teeth and 2 bars of chocolate go to a bathroom and put toothpaste in your diaper put a little forward a little back and the rest in the crotch (this will burn) now put 400ml of milk and 3 eggs in front of your diaper and the bars Chocolate and 7 eggs back go see a movie (I hope you don't poop yet) if the movie is over and you didn't poop, congratulations, you can go home poop and clean up after an hour, but if the movie ends you will you poop very badly your punishment is not to change your diaper you will sleep with that diaper if it leaks put another one and when you wake up you will have to take off the diaper and put it on your face for 15 seconds after that you can clean

likes/punisments/limits
Send me a message in hangouts:[email protected] or PM and I'll do everything you say related to acting like a be stinky,diapers or acting like a baby/animal if it's within my limits.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Boy/Girl
100% Primal (Prey)
100% Pet
94% Slave
86% Ageplayer
0% Daddy/Mommy
0% Master/Mistress
0% Dominant
0% Degrader
Messy_diaper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 10:02 AM   #546
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Default A weighty pile of diapers

Hello Messy_Diaper, since you didn't have much by way of supplies listed, I'm going to make some assumptions that you can get the items below, and don’t mind spending lots of time in diapers/using probably a dozen or more diapers. If they don't work out (you can't get them, or aren't willing to), let me know via PM and I'll modify the dare appropriately .

This one is fairly straight-forward, I'm daring you to make 20kg or 44lbs of messy diapers for me. Sounds like a lot? Well it is and it isn't, you will be surprised how much a thoroughly soaked messy diaper weighs. But let’s get into the specifics of how you’ll be making a pile of them!

Supplies: Diapers (preferably AB/DL), Miralax (polyethylene Glycol 3350 Osmotic Laxative), Kitchen scale (or if you don't have one, a normal weight scale will work - just measure yourself with/without diaper to get weights), oatmeal, baby food (prunes should be one of the ingredients, if you can't find this, add drinking ~250ml of prune juice to any "baby food" meal that you have). Optionally, I would recommend a bunch of rash cream / baby lotion for your bottom, as staying in messy diapers can definitely give you diaper rash if you’re not careful.

Definitions:
When the dare calls for a baby food meal, that means one cup of oatmeal with your baby food prunes mixed into it once you've heated up the oatmeal.
When the dare refers to a diaper / being diapered / changing a diaper, that means one AB/DL style diaper (at least 3000ml absorbency) or two non-abdl diapers with holes cut into the inner one. If possible, use the same setup of diapers throughout the dare so you dont have to keep getting a "dry weight" calculation. When you change a diaper, it must be with just wipes and the wipes should be disposed of before any measurements are taken. This changing rule can only be ignored if you are allowed to shower. You can choose thicker diapers if you choose - as it may help you ensure you have enough time to poop in as many of them as possible .
Messy diaper for this dare means a diaper that you went poop in, and tried to completely "empty" yourself out. You shouldn't "cheat" by trying to spread a single mess across multiple diapers.
Penalties are applied at the end of each day before bed, and must be chosen then. They take effect immediately upon wakingup the following day. One penalty MUST be chosen per day each day of the dare. Every rule you break will incur an additional penalty, and those penalties should be put in force as soon as you break the rule.

Rules:
When changing a diaper, ONLY IF it is messy, you will weigh the diaper and remove the "dry weight" of the diaper. So for example, if you have a kitchen scale that reads 520g for a dry diaper, and after changing it weighs 2730g, you will record 2730-520=2210g as the weight, assuming you made a stinky mess in that diaper.
You will record the weight from each diaper change on a notepad, and keep track of this so you can see just how far away from freedom you are.
You may drink up to 5L of liquid in a day, but I would recommend only drinking what you're comfortable with. Obviously wetting more will get you through the dare faster though, so this is a top end.
You must follow the "base" level of every penalty category to start with, each day. As days go on or rules are broken, these categories will get harder, so do your best to make lots of heavy stinky diapers. If you break any of the rules of these categories, it counts as a rule broken and you must take an extra penalty. This can only happen once/day.
You must wear diapers whenever possible (if you must take them off for some limit, that's understandable and not a "broken ruel", but put them back on ASAP).
Diapers must be messy for at least 15 minutes before changing them - and remember that changing diapers unless you're allowed a shower at that point is only to be done with baby wipes. Since non-messy wet diaper don't count for your weight, you can feel free to change them as much as you like!
Toilets are off limits - thats what your diaper is for. This rule can only be broken once a day though, so if there's a day you MUST use the bathroom multiple times, it's only one penalty.
You aren't allowed do masturbate/cum in any way until this dare is completed. I expect this will be a hard rule not to break, so just try not to get too many penalties for doing so .

Categories/Penalties
Each will lay out a base which is always in effect, and then scales that you can increase each penalty along at the end of each day, or if you break a rule.
If you run out of penalty categories you are okay iwth increasing before you hit your 20kg, instead you can choose to reduce your total weight accumulated by 2000g or 4.4lbs for each penalty. So there's incentive to go quickly!

Bedtime:
Base - No Bedtime / wake up requirements
1 - Must be in bed by 11PM, wake up by 7AM, not allowed to change your diaper during this time (or adjust to your usual schedule)
2 - As in 1, but 10PM and 6:30AM, and not allowed to leave bed before 6:30AM
3 - As in 2, but 9PM and 6AM, still no leaving bed.

Bedtime water:
Base - Drink 500ml of water after you're in bed, before you go to sleep each night
1 - As with base, but 1L of water
2 - As with base, but 2L of water

Laxative:
Base - Must take 1/2 dose of Miralax twice a day (morning and evening)
1 - Must take full dose of Miralax twice a day (morning and evening)
2 - Must take double dose of Miralax twice a day (morning and evening)

Meals:
Base - Eat one baby meal every other day
1 - One baby meal every day
2 - Two baby meals every day
3 - Four baby meals every day

Animal dish:
Base - One meal every day should be eaten from a dog/cat bowl on the ground while wearing just your diaper
1 - All meals from home should be eaten from dog/cat bowl on the ground while wearing just your diaper

Sleepy critter:
Base - Sleep wherever you choose
1 - Sleep either on a dog/cat bed, or on the ground with blankets and only your diaper on.

Bathing:
Base - You can take one shower a day - but only when you first wake up, or right before bed at night. Note that this means you must have been sleeping in a messy diaper if you want to shower in the morning after changing a messy diaper off, as you're not allowed to change until 15 minutes after you make a messy diaper. You can still change just a wet diaper for no added weight or shower at night though.
1 - As with Base, but only allowed to shower first thing in the morning if you’re poopy (enjoy sleeping in a messy diaper!).
2 - As with 2, but only every two days allowed to shower in the morning if you’re poopy (you're going to stink! But sounds like you enjoy that)

Baby needs help!!
If this dare becomes too much to handle as you get into it, I'll happily provide some less-than-comfortable assistance for you. Feel free to reach out to me, but I'll include the few helpful adds below to hopefully get you through this.
After 5 days: You can change into a diaper that will automatically count as "messy", but you must rub 1/4 tube of toothpaste on the diaper where it will contact your genitals/anus. After wearing it for 30 minutes, you will pour 500ml of ice cold water down the back, and 500ml of warm (not too hot) water down the front. The diaper must stay on for 2 hours to be counted in your weight total.
After 7 days: You can double the weight you measure of your next messy diaper. However, you must have been messy in it for at least 8 hours, and must wear it until it is leaking.
After 10 days: Still not done? Okay, I'm feeling generous if you made it this far. You can add one only-wet diaper per day into your weight tabulation.
After 15 days: If you're still not done, I can only assume you've been breaking rules left and right and not trying particularly hard :P. But since you probably want out of these rules, I'll make a deal. For every day that you don't break a single rule, you get to add 4kg to your weight totals. That should make sure you're done within a few days!

If anything isn't clear or is against your limits, PM me and I'll modify it. That goes for anyone reading this that wants to give it a try as well.
Once you've hit your 20kg/44lbs, your last task before finishing this dare is to send me a report of how it went. Good luck and have fun!
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face

Last edited by orophins; 06-02-2021 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Minor typos and inclusion of rash cream recommendation
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to orophins for this post:
Old 06-12-2021, 11:22 AM   #547
DiaperBoy007

Sorry that my dare is rather lame, I am not as creative but want to contribute either way:
You're gonna grab a packet of marshmallows and four bananas. You're gonna insert a half of a banana, followed by 2 marshmallows, until 2 bananas and 8 marshmellows are in. Then put on a onsie and get dressed normaly. Now go out and do whatever you want, but you have to mess the diaper while being outside. After this is done you'll wait another 30 minutes or until you (or someone else, lets hope not) notices a smell. Once that is done, you may head back home and have to take off your normal cloths. The dare isn't done however, put on a secound diaper and cut slits in the first one now, your new objective will be to make it leak. If that is done as well you may wait until your next sleep and once you wake up you may change yourself and do whatever

If i oversaw any limits feel free to dm me so I can change it.

For my dare, I just got a few Dolcolax Suppositories, so it would be great if they could be implemented

likes:diapers, pee, forced wetting(in diapers), losing bladder control, Bladder control

dislikes/ punishments: over 3 hour dares,hidden public, wearing messy diaper for a longer time, wetting in clothes, poop in diaper

limits: high risk of exposure public, family, friends, social suicide,heavy pain, illegal, pics/videos with face, inconveniencing others irl

Things I have: Diapers, Suppositories, Condoms, Enema Set (I can buy other stuff too if needed)

Last edited by DiaperBoy007; 06-12-2021 at 12:26 PM.
DiaperBoy007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DiaperBoy007 for this post:
Old 06-12-2021, 05:57 PM   #548
Newbee123456789

Drink 1 glass of water every 15 mins in the 2 hours leading up to this dare and use the toilet freely then insert a supposity diaper up and go outside you will then have to go to a MacDonalds and order a meal and a 2 large drinks you will stay there for 1 hour plus 15 mins for each time you wet,up to 4 hours so you will want to hold it so people won't notice the smell after you inevitablly mess

Please make my dare semi public, I have very thick diapers which are on the limit with what im comfortable wearing in public and a some basic crossdressing clothes, please no social seaside
Newbee123456789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 11:37 PM   #549
Sissydares

Diaper up and crossdress and go to the mall. Start slowly inserting as many marshmellows as you can up your butt in the restroom and diaper back up. Go to 5 stores and spend a minimum of 30 min in each store. If you mess before you get through all five stores you must stay in your dirty diaper for an additional 2 hours for every store missed.
Limits: blood, blackmail, cbt, face.
Toys: enema kit, panties, yoga pants, laxatives, mineral oil, diapers, suppositories.
Add Rules
PM Dare
Sissydares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 02:36 AM   #550
Samor

First, go to the toilet and empty yourself now. You will then put 3 diapers on with slit in the 2 inner one. Then put a full sissy outfit on. You are trapped in these diapers and clothes until you have made them leak. If possible, lock them in place with a belt and a padlock, then put the key of the padlock in a glass of water that you will then put in the freezer.
You are not allowed to drink more than one glass of water every 30 min and each glass of water must be earned. To earn a glass of water you can do one of these task:
-watch a baby/little kid show
-post in a person above or loser has to thread
-put a pacifier in your mouth for 30 minutes
-mess your diaper(might not want to do this one until the end^^)
-go out for a 20 min walk
-put an ice cube in the front and in the back of your diaper
You can repeat them as much as you want and you are not required to do them all.
If you reach the 5 hour mark without being out of diaper, you have to sleep in your clothes and diaper before being allowed to put the glass of water with the key out of the freezer.

limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Old 06-15-2021, 06:01 AM   #551
onedip

Ok I want to make little predicament bondage session for you. you will need a padlock with 2 keys and a way of securing yourself. - rope and hand cuffs or padlock through belt or chain around waist etc you should be secured to a something solid like a bedpost or radiator.

You will be locked and diapered with 2 methods of escape:

In preperation freeze one key into a waterbottle - you know the drill. Waiting for the water to melt and getting to the key is escape method 1.

Escape method 2 will involve you doing something you do not want to do. Getting very messy. Get the deepest bowl you have and fill it with cheap and messy foodstuffs - oatmeal, beans, soup, pudding, cake- you can be as nice or as mean to yourself as youlike - try to push your limits. This needs to be something you do not want to get involved with. The other key will go to the botom of this bowl. you can reach into the bowl and get the key to unlock yourself. but you must then immediately carry the bowl straight to the bathtub and procede to cover your entire body in the mess. This will hopefully be equally undesirable.

To up the ante and make option 2 more apealing. Also drink one glass of water per hour for four hours leading up to this. For the final 2 hours do not use the bathroom - make sure you need to go before you start.

To up the ante even more you should also need to poop. - wait until you need to go before you start the task. If this is not within your limits you will need to substitute by stuffing your ass with banana before you put on your diaper.

When ready place the bottle and bowl near to your chosen location. - I suggest a radiator, do all your prep and then lock yourself. You are allowed entertainment while you try to wait it out.... but it must be either diaper or sissy hypno.

(make sure to have a safety release - pair of scissors for rope incase there is danger!)

enjoy!

Can i request that mine involves my locking plastic pants?

Likes: messy, food, self bondage, locked in clothes, feminization, anal, chastity, diaper, hypno

Dislikes/punishments: Gross, pee holding, denial, semi-public

Limits: public, social suicide, extreme pain, illegal

Toys ;]
onedip is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to onedip for this post:
Old 06-19-2021, 06:11 AM   #552
daydream2222

Send a message via AIM to daydream2222

For this dare you need some extra locks and keys

You start the challenge wearing your second largest plug (note, you may have to wear it longer than you might be used to). Then you put on a diaper and your plastic pants with the lock.

Make sure you have the following items around you: A bowl filled with at least 5 jars of baby food; a bowl completely filled with oatmeal and cold water; Castor oil; enough water (around 3L) a 6eyed dice and the locks and keys.

Then you take 8 locks and keys (identical to the key of the plastic pants) and put all the keys in a box and mix them up, so that you don't know which key belongs to which lock.

In total you now have 9 locks and 9 keys. Write the following on the 8 locks (so not the lock of your plastic pants, because it is already closed):
lock 1: gag; lock 2: left/right arm; lock 3 left leg; lock 4 right leg; lock 5 thighs; lock 6 belly ; lock 7 left foot; lock 8 right foot.

Then you take 3 spoons of castor oil, look up some children's channel and sit on a chair (make sure everything is within reach for you such as the keys, locks, water, food, dice).
As soon as you sit on the chair, tie yourself with tape or rope, as indicated on the locks (so both feet, both legs, thighs, belly, left or right arm and gag ((for your gag use two socks))

Every 5 minutes you can roll the dice (you can also use random.org). Each number on the dice represents a different task:
1: Drink a glass of water
2: Eat some baby food with your mouth (so don't use your left or right arm)
3: Drink 2 glasses of water and you can take a key
4: Eat some oatmeal with your mouth (so only your face)
5: Try to push out the butt plug for 10 seconds (when the plug is out and you roll a 5. just push for 10 seconds)
6: you can take a key

When you roll 3 or 6 you do the following; you take a key and a lock at random and see if they fit together. When the lock pops open, you can release that piece of tape/rope from your body (for example: you take a key and the lock with left leg on it and the lock pops open, then you can free your left leg). If it's not a right match, put the key back in the box and mix it again.

You can try all combinations, except the lock of the plastic pants. This one has to stay on until the bitter end
Once you are completely free again, take all the keys again and put them in a box. You are not allowed to look for the key to the plastic pants until you have drunk all the water and eaten all the food.
As soon as you have the right key, this dare ends and you can take a shower!

Hopefully you can do something with this, if you want adjustments you can always send me a message!

For my dare: please something that has to do with messing my diaper and 24 till 48 hours, you can make it as extreme as you want (please except my limits, I am not a big fan of public dares)
Likes: Diapers, Laxatives, sleep deprivation, humiliation, scatplay, longtime punishment, pillow humping, eating scat, wearing diaper on face, extreme punishment, enema, gags, hoods, babyfood, childish punishments

Limits: permanent damage, blood, public, illegal, social, family, face pics

Toys: gags, deprivation hood, diapers, plastic pants, lexatives, enema bag, dildo (suction cup), vibrator, plugs, prostate stimulator

Kik: betababyd
daydream2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 07:07 AM   #553
Samor

Preparation:
You will put 3 diapers with slit in the 2 inners one, your plastic pants and lock them in place(either its a locking plastic pants or you use a belt with a padlock). You will handcuff yourself in front of you and cuff/tie your ankles together. You will also lock theses restrains. Put all your key in a bottle of water that you will put in the freezer.

Main dare:
To be allowed to take the bottle of water out of the freezer, you need to obtain a total of 20 points. To gain a point, you can do one of theses task. Some of them have a cooldown before you can use them again:
-watch a little kid/baby show (2h cooldown)
-piss in yours diapers (1 Hour cooldown)
-shit in your diaper (3 times maximum, nobody like a stinky baby)
-listen to 1H of diaper or baby hypnosis(no cooldown, no limit, become a good little baby)
-1 point each hour after the 10 hour mark(so first point here at 11 hour in the dare)
-posting in a diaper related person above/loser has to or cumulative potato thread(2 hour cooldown)
-playing with baby toys for 30 minutes

Now it seems a bit easy, so lets spice it up. You are not allowed to drink more than 1 glass of water(or other beverage) every hour. You are not allowed to use your furniture and must sit/eat on the floor (you can still sleep in you bed). Also, theses action will cost you one point each time:
-cumming
-drinking out of a baby cup
-eating something other than baby food(once a meal)
-taking a laxative
-watching something other than a kid/baby show on TV(one point per episode, 2 point for a movie)

Once you reach 20 points you can take the bottle out of the freezer and wait for the ice to melt to free yourself(if you take a big bottle of water it can easily take more than 6 hour).

The following 2 users say Thank You to Samor for this post:
Old 06-21-2021, 12:35 PM   #554
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

When you next have a period of 4 hours to yourself you can start this dare.

Before beginning you should make sure you haven't used the toilet for peeing in at least 2 hours and haven't shit in over a day.

The main part of this dare will require you to be seated for 4 hours with minimal breaks. What you do whilst seated is up to you, but it should require little physical movement.

Before beginning make sure you have a way of accessing a large quantity of water (2+ litres) and glass, they should be placed within reach. You should also have a pack of suppositories nearby.

You will need to be dressed in the skimpiest sissy outfit you have. If available you must wear heels (larger the better). You will only have one diaper for the duration of this dare which must be on before you begin.

The dare:

When ready load this page: https://cornertime.herokuapp.com/

Its meant for corner time, but it has a neat motion censor based on your webcam which we're going to use. Set it up for the longest duration possible (1hr) and movement threshold of 50%.

Set your webcam so it is pointed so that it can only see you from the waist down. Get comfortable and begin the cornertime app. Unless otherwise specified by the terms of the rules below, you will stay seated for four hours (use a seperate timer on your phone/watch/etc.).

The rules
- Every time you are 'punished' you will drink 1 glass of water.
- Every 3x you are punished you will insert a suppository (up to a max of 4). Any punishment incurred by the act of inserting a suppository can be ignored.
- If your duration extends beyond four hours you will keep your diaper on for another four hours after the dare ends.
- If you leak you will cut holes in it and add another diaper over the top once the dare ends (you might want to put protection over your chair/floor).
- If you manage to avoid setting off the cornertime app and allow it to expire you can have a 10 minute movement break before restarting it.

Looking for something challenging. I have got 2 days off from tomorrow and looking to be stuck in diapers. ( Never messed a diaper fully yet so looking for a fun and messy first experience)

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 10:30 AM   #555
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Giving this a bump

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo