Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: Should I create a fresh new thread?
Yes, lets just start over 3 50.00%
Yes, but with different rules 2 33.33%
Nah, the live truth game in chat is better 1 16.67%
Nah, let this thread just die 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-04-2018, 07:17 AM   #211
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

Girls, what do your nails look like right now? Please answer for both your finger and toenails.

I trimmed my fingernails all the way down last weekend, so they're still about half their usual length (for me) and well-rounded except my left middle finger, which has a slight dip at the tip where it chipped.

My toenails are healthy and bare (with just a hint of pale pink polish left on my big toes from when I last painted them).

a) Shaving, waxing, trimming... What's your way to "shave" your bikini zone?

I shave using a standard double-sided safety razor, preferably after using a homemade sugar scrub that doubles as my shaving oil/gel/cream.

b) Do you have had anal sex and if yes did you like it and if no why not?

I have, and really enjoy it.
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 07:25 AM   #212
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

Have you ever been on an "accidental date" (where you thought you were doing something as friends, but after you arrived, it became obvious they invited you as a romantic opportunity)?

What do you wear when you want to look sexy?

Someone recently commented in chat that when guys are talking at a party, it's usually about cooking. Do you cook? What's your most typical thing to make?
Old 06-04-2018, 10:10 AM   #213
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Have you ever been on an "accidental date" (where you thought you were doing something as friends, but after you arrived, it became obvious they invited you as a romantic opportunity)?

No, this has never happened to me.

I don't really think about trying to look "sexy" I guess what I think I look best in is a smart/casual shirt and trousers. Nothing special.

Someone recently commented in chat that when guys are talking at a party, it's usually about cooking. Do you cook? What's your most typical thing to make?

I cook very little, only basic meals that have simple instructions lol I can make some nice cakes though, like chocolate brownies or rocky road. Nothing overly complicated.

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 10:25 AM   #214
Matt:

Hard to remember what has already been asked, so I hope these haven't

For the girls -:

Have you ever been fucked in more than one place at the same time?

Have you ever faked an orgasm? (if so how often?)

What’s the worst and best thing about being female?

Is there anything you think women are better at than men and vise-versa?

have you ever, or would you ever use the male toilets in a public place, if there is a long queue for the female toilets?

Have you ever had any embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions?

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Old 06-04-2018, 11:59 AM   #215
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Sometimes this has happened to me, but most of the times something developed throughout the evening. It didn't happen toot often though as I normally realize if someone is onto something.

Either a suit or at least some chino, a jacket and a shirt. Leather shoes on top.

Yes I do. Typical for what? A normal meal is a salad, some noodles with a sauce and vegetables. Nothing spectacular.
If I want something special I like to make some roastbeef, self-made sauce, brussels sprouts and some croquettes. Some lamb's lettuce a a starter and of you go. Did Slutren state that he likes to cook.
For me it's most important that everything is local, seasonal and eco.

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 07:58 PM   #216
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I don't know if this counts but once I met a girl in a foreign country. I liked her very much but was not at all attracted to her. I was traveling alone and I figured she would be a nice person to have dinner with.
So I asked her just that, without a second thought and without even thinking about whether it could be interpreted as a date.
But by the eagerness by which she said 'yes' and her attitude towards me that evening I figured she must have interpreted it as a date.
Nothing ultimately happened and I never saw her again but we did have a nice chat.

I have no idea. In my mind, looking physically sexy doesn't really apply to guys, at least not by wearing something. So no, nothing springs to mind.
I know a lot of girls think a man in a suit looks sexy but when I wear a suit, that is not the reason I wear it.

Talk about cooking? Why? I never talk about cooking (if I even talk much at all) at a party. I rarely cook also, I hate it!

But the comment you got does make sense I guess. I think cooking is more of a guy thing then a girl thing. Most top chefs are men.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 07:59 PM   #217
Jaro

Girls, would you rather be penetrated by a 7 inch cock that is very thin, or by a 5 inch cock that is very thick? Does your answer differ for your pussy, ass and mouth?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 06-05-2018, 08:30 PM   #218
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Have you ever been on an "accidental date" (where you thought you were doing something as friends, but after you arrived, it became obvious they invited you as a romantic opportunity)? Not a date per se, but ran into a friend and was hanging out just as friends and she suddenly kissed me, rather passionately...it wasn't bad, just unexpected. We became friends with benefits for a while

What do you wear when you want to look sexy? It various depending on who I'm trying to impress. Can be anything from a nice suit to gym short and a t-shirt.

Someone recently commented in chat that when guys are talking at a party, it's usually about cooking. Do you cook? What's your most typical thing to make? I don't really cook, but I do grill, which is sort of the same. Steak, chicken, or burgers and dogs are most common, but sometimes I do shrimp or other seafood

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 07:32 AM   #219
Walpole

I'd been neglecting this so I had a lot of catching up to do here...

Yes, this has happened to me more than once. I'm notoriously bad at detecting when someone is making Romantic moves towards me. At one point I thought this girl was my best friend (we did lots of things together, we were constantly talking and going out for dinners/lunches/teas and going on walks in the countryside) but it turned out that for the previous 2 months she had considered me her boyfriend. That was the most extreme example but its happened to me in a number of different way at other times too.
In a way it really does feel good to know you're desired by someone. I only wish I was also better at detecting when that was the case.

I don't know if I ever consciously try to look sexy. I always try to look smart even for some of the least formal things and I'm very conscious of how I dress and look but I'm not sure its ever with the goal of looking sexy.

I cook a lot. I especially love baking - breads are my favourite thing to make. I also do cakes quite often and whenever I'm with my family I make them pizzas. Cooking really is one of my favourite things in the entire world.

What's the first thing you wash in the shower?

I'm not sure I have a strict plan when I go into the shower. I'm quite easy going and like to let things flow naturally. I've never really thought about this and I'm not sure I have any meaningful response either.

how many sexual partners have you had?

Two sexual partners, though I've had a bunch of long term romantic partners - I'm generally slow to get around to the sex part of a relationship.

what does your oldest PM (inbox) say?

I imagine quite a few people have this one
Quote:
Welcome to getDare!

Before you post anything you should check out the posting rules and guidelines. The most current rules can always be found in the getDare.com Forum. Failure to follow these and other posted guidelines may result in your account being banned.

If you spot trouble, alert the moderators by clicking the report icons () located in the corner of every PM and post. If a user starts bothering you with PMs and won't stop, add them to your ignore list. This will hide all their posts and private messages.

It is highly recommended you upload an avatar image and profile picture as soon as possible. Avatar images are shown next to every post you make and help other users identify you. It would be a good idea to upload one now!

If you need any help with the site or have any questions, please visit the getDare.com Forum located at the bottom of the main forums page. There you can read guides on how to use common site features and have your questions answered.

Tired of getting messages from getDare? Check out the account options page! There you can customize all your notification and account settings.

Looking forward to seeing you around the site!

All the best,
getDare
you ever used a food object to pleasure yourself with?

Sure, I've used items of food in play before. It can be interesting

what toys are on your wishlist?

I'm not sure I really need any toys at the moment, I don't really have any either. There isn't currently anything motivating me to get any of them.

Gentlemen, what makes you decide that a job is a good choice for you (or what means it's time to move on from your current one)?

I have a strong tendency to move away from anything that I don't feel is right for me. I try to keep my work habits as authentic to myself as possible and I like to try to ensure that my work feels meaningful from both a personal and communal perspective.

Does cumming clear your mind so you can get back to other things? Or is pausing to make yourself cum more of a distraction from productive things you should be doing in the first place?

I don't think its very mind clearing, or at least I've never used it in that capacity. If I needed to clear my mind I think there are much better ways of doing it (make a cup of tea, go for a quick walk ect.).

If you were to suddenly become a woman, what would you be excited to finally be able to do more easily than you can now as a man?

As a singer I would love this. The opportunity to sing some of the Spo/Alto lines in some of my favourite pieces would be great. I hope that in this scenario woman me would have the vocal capacity to sing the treble line in the Quartet sections of Allegri's Miserere.

Girls, have you ever found yourself in a situation where you have felt exceptionally lucky to be female? If so why would that situation been more difficult for a male to deal with?

PM dares

To make sure any dares you give do not conflict with ones I am currently doing you can check here.
If your dare was rubbish I probably won't do it, if its not on that list that means I thought it was rubbish/impossible. If you think I have unfairly missed you then let me know.
Kik: Walpole222

Last edited by Walpole; 06-07-2018 at 07:35 AM.
Walpole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 11:28 AM   #220
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

Have you ever been fucked in more than one place at the same time?

Yes

Have you ever faked an orgasm? (if so how often?)

I don't think so.

What’s the worst and best thing about being female?

The worst thing might be the hormones: sudden bleeding out of nowhere, mood swings you can't anticipate, abrupt half-days of debilitating cramps, etc.

The best thing is the sisterhood. Women tend to understand what we all go through sometimes (in society, etc.), so the inherent connection and bonding, even in casual ways, can be really powerful as a form of care for one another.

Is there anything you think women are better at than men and vise-versa?

Talking about our feelings -- because we are socialized that way, whereas for many men, admitting to having feelings or moods at all is treated as taboo.

have you ever, or would you ever use the male toilets in a public place, if there is a long queue for the female toilets?

I did that once at a public park! There was a concert in the park, and about 15 women waiting outside the bathroom. A guy walked out of the men's room and commented to us that theirs was empty, so I was the brave leader who looked at the line, and then led two or three other brave women to the other side of the building to use the gents.

But... secret confession... I never would have done it if it weren't for getDare, because I was once given an assignment to go into a men's room at a hotel lobby... and I failed. Every time I waited for like 3 minutes, someone else would go in, or come out, and I just couldn't make myself do it out of fear of getting caught.

But after failing that dare, I talked to some guys in my life about women using the men's toilet, and all of them told me that it wasn't uncommon, or a big deal. That knowledge gave me the courage to do it when the guy walking out gave us his approval, and saved several of us a really annoying wait, even though I still felt a bit uncomfortable just walking in!

Have you ever had any embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions?

I did once get the hem of my skirt caught in my panties, so the outer layer of fabric hiked up (it was a long skirt, so it wasn't revealing, but definitely unintentionally unfashionable). Fortunately, a kind woman noticed it almost immediately and let me know.

Girls, would you rather be penetrated by a 7 inch cock that is very thin, or by a 5 inch cock that is very thick? Does your answer differ for your pussy, ass and mouth?

Probably the thin 7" cock, because it could go more shallowly if needed, whereas if something is wider than you can take, you don't have any options. On the other hand, while my dentist tells me I have a small jaw, so I could see too much thickness there being trouble, it's not something that's come up so far. My ultimate preference might depend on just how "thin" or "very thick" we're talking about, since on average I think girth tends to be felt more than length.

Girls, have you ever found yourself in a situation where you have felt exceptionally lucky to be female? If so why would that situation been more difficult for a male to deal with?

This is a tough one! I do find being female to be an advantage when approached by panhandlers; I've noticed people tend to solicit money from male friends if I'm walking with someone, rather than approaching me directly. I'm not sure I'd call it "exceptionally lucky" to be female for this, but for someone who tends to be conflict-avoidant, it really can be a perk.

Last edited by kurious kat; 06-09-2018 at 11:30 AM.
Old 06-11-2018, 07:28 PM   #221
Jaro

A new live chat game is scheduled for next Sunday at noon MT.

Please check it out! https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342002

Hope to see some of you there!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 06-12-2018, 09:14 AM   #222
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

Ahh, I will be on the road during this one and unable to join! I learned a ton last time. It was fun, and I hope lots of people do it again.

In the meantime, I'll try to make up for it here in the thread.

As adult men, you've presumably been peeing standing up for quite some time, and have significant skill and practice with it by this point.

1) On a scale of 1-10, how do you rate the daily difficulty of keeping the stream contained within the bowl (ie: no splashing onto the floor)?

2) Do certain things make it harder to aim? What are they?

3) Have you ever done something really fun as a result of being able to aim/pee standing up?
Old 06-13-2018, 11:05 AM   #223
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurious kat View Post
Ahh, I will be on the road during this one and unable to join! I learned a ton last time. It was fun, and I hope lots of people do it again.

In the meantime, I'll try to make up for it here in the thread.
That's a shame because I would have loved to see you there again. But maybe next time!

As adult men, you've presumably been peeing standing up for quite some time, and have significant skill and practice with it by this point.

1) On a scale of 1-10, how do you rate the daily difficulty of keeping the stream contained within the bowl (ie: no splashing onto the floor)?
1. This is not difficult at all honestly. I can even do it without touching.

Maybe it's a little harder (no pun intended) with morning wood but then I just push it down and, no problem either.

3) Have you ever done something really fun as a result of being able to aim/pee standing up?

I have given myself a golden shower and peed directly into my mouth which I guess is a little easier to do if you're a guy. But I'm not sure if you would classify this as 'fun'.

Girls, if you had to orgasm 5000 times in as short a time period as possible, how long do you think this would take you and how would you feel about this challenge?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 06-13-2018, 12:51 PM   #224
Matt:

1, very easy

Well, if a little "excited" that makes it a bit harder... Also wearing chastity cage Basically I have to sit, as it kind of just sprays lol

Other than a golden shower, I can't think of anything in particular. Oh I once did try and "draw" in the sand with my pee.....wasn't the most successful lol (on a deserted beach)

Old 06-13-2018, 08:38 PM   #225
SubRed92
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
1. what's the first thing you wash in the shower?

2. how many sexual partners have you had?

3. what does your oldest PM (inbox) say?

4. have you ever used a food object to pleasure yourself with?

5. what toys are on your wishlist?
1. I actually wash my spectacles first, followed by my hair. I go by a top down approach, hair, face, body. It is the only logical choice.

2. Stop with these questions! Zero ):

3. Oh hey what is this?
Quote:
Chepi wants to give it a try

Likes: body writing, shaving, pet play, anal, plug tails, furry, submission, chastity, hid-able feminization

Dislikes:
nails, hard pain, body fluids, time wasting

Limits:
blood, family, face, cam, scat, social suicide, permanent

Toys:
Chastity devices
- bon14m small
- birdlocked neo (never worked for me)
- Cage XS Steel V2

Butt plugs
- metal 2/3/4.5 cm diameter each with a with crystal
- green glass 3 cm and 2.5 cm long
- clear class 4 cm and a large one with 2 4.5 cm bulks
- silicone 2/3/4 cm
- vibrating prostate massager

Tail plugs
- black cat 1m long / 2 cm plug diameter
- fox bushy 45 cm long / 4.5 cm plug diameter
- dog (pure silicone) 20 cm long / 3 cm plug diameter

Cuffs and Restraints
- angle steel
- arm steel
- collar steel, leather
- plush angle and hand cuffs + bed restraint system
- bone gag head harness

Tools
- Lots of bondage rope
- Time locking kitchen safe (can't be opened for a predetermined time of up to 7 days)

Clothes
- a few female or sissy panties in various colors
- Heels (new )

Additional information:

Woof Woof
4. Yes, a banana peel. It's slippery so you know... gotta try it

5. L'Amourose Rosa, E-stim toys. Both are too pricey for me right now
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk