Old 05-26-2011, 12:37 PM   #16
xxstupid15xx
getDare Sweetheart

during all of your dare be daiper
xxstupid15xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:08 PM   #17
subkitten

Hi Everyone!
Thank you again for the dares. I'm sorry for posting this late, I didn't get home until now, due to unforseen events, so I've lost about 3 hours of playtime. I'll still try to do some of your dares though.
The ones that are within the limits and that I have the equipment to carry out are:
1) Strip naked, tie feet together, cuff hands behind back and then clean and make dinner. (given by thefunman)

2) Tie ankles together, cuff hands between legs, do whatever you like <3 (given by Shades)
3) Dice dare given by The Evil One
4) Bondage dare given in PM by cndainswtpnts (will post it if it comes up)

I skipped the ones involving freezing a key into an icecube, because I don't think I'll have time for that..

Now I'll just have to get a dice I guess ^^;
subkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:21 PM   #18
Dom6BDSM
getDare Sweetheart

Here is some self bondage instruktions that you can follow:

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...pictureid=2925

Since you like bondage I presume you got a account on kinktalk too.
Dom6BDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:25 PM   #19
subkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by subkitten View Post
Okay, I didn't find a dice so I used random.org.. and got 3. The dice dare it is, so I guess I'll have to keep using the online dice.. here are my rolls:
3, 4, 1, 5, 3, 2, 6, 6, 2
So this means:
* I'll be naked from the waist up
* Roll four (!) times for accessories
- Gag (I actually have a ballgag that I really don't like becuase it's too big, but I guess I should use that =/)
- Clothespeg on labia (discared cause I don't have any clothespegs)
- blindfold
- buttplug/other anal item (I guess it'll be my dildo)
- vibrator in pussy
* choice of tie (that's my choice, right? I'll go for hogtie as I don't have any good bedposts for spread eagle tying)
* Time is 25 minutes (phew)

Okay, I'll go and get myself "set up".. I'll post later after my 25 minutes are up!
Old 05-26-2011, 01:26 PM   #20
cndainswtpnts

Quote:
Hi Everyone!
Thank you again for the dares. I'm sorry for posting this late, I didn't get home until now, due to unforseen events, so I've lost about 3 hours of playtime. I'll still try to do some of your dares though.
The ones that are within the limits and that I have the equipment to carry out are:
1) Strip naked, tie feet together, cuff hands behind back and then clean and make dinner. (given by thefunman)

2) Tie ankles together, cuff hands between legs, do whatever you like <3 (given by Shades)
3) Dice dare given by The Evil One
4) Bondage dare given in PM by cndainswtpnts (will post it if it comes up)

I skipped the ones involving freezing a key into an icecube, because I don't think I'll have time for that..

How did my dare go? would love to hear details
cndainswtpnts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:20 PM   #21
subkitten

Okay, so I'm done with the first dare.. wow.
Um, not that I want you to think I'm a slut or something, but.. I almost came even before clicking my cuffs together *blush*
After setting that vibe on high (which turned out to be a MAJOR mistake) I rolled over and started fiddling with the cuffs to get them locked, distracted by the vibe which felt soooo good!
I had my first cum not even a minute, I think, after locking the cuffs together.
And no, I didn't count how many times I came, I don't think I could have... Lets just say that it was more than enough

However, there's two things I have to confess:

First, I managed to push the gag out after about half the time. Yes, I know I shouldn't have, but, I have a really horrible gag! It's like, it's at least twice the size it was on the picture when I bought it on the net (no kidding, it's HUGE, at least compared to my mouth) but most importantly, it TASTES REALLY BAD. Like, really really bad, like having acid in your mouth or something, I really don't understand why I even keep that thing.
Anyway, I guess I should be punished for that, and it's fair that The Evil One decides the punishment since it's his dare I cheated on. You can post in this thread or PM me, whichever you like ^^;

Secondly, I was planning to do more dares tonight, but I'm really EXHAUSTED (in a good way )
Sorry, but there's really no way I can muster enough energy to do another bondage dare... I'll try to do them another night, perhaps even tomorrow night if life stuff works out so that I can

And again, thank you everyone for posting and making my evening so interesting... special thanks to The Evil One <3
And yeah, I probably should try to give a better description of what, um, happened.. but it's all a blur of squirming, throbbing, that awful taste, vibrating, rolling around, cumming... I really don't think I can give a description, at least not in the state I'm in now
Old 05-26-2011, 02:55 PM   #22
alyg85

Go to bed with your dildo in your pussy held by a thong. No work required
alyg85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 01:18 PM   #23
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Hi All!

Um, I don't post alot here on getdare, but I tend to read alot, and chat a bit.. ^^;

Anyway, I'm going to spend tonight, and probably the next couple of nights, alone (which is something that doesn't happen too often) and I'm thinking of using this time to explore a bit of self-bondage.

So, I'm looking for bondage dares/challenges to do, and I'm willing to try pretty much anything as long as it sounds safe.
That being said, there are limits: There will be NO public exposure, everything will be done in the safety of my own home, and there will be no pictures taken/posted (sorry guys! Just really not comfortable with exposing myself, even without showing my face ^^

As for equipment, I think I have pretty much what I'll need, ropes, scarfes, handcuffs (although they're a cheap kind that can be unlocked without a key =/ )

To make it interesting, I think I should be given some kind of task/challenge to do when tied up, and perhaps some sort of reward or punishment afterwards depending on how I manage? ^^;

I'll be home in about six hours, that is 19:00 GMT+1 (i.e. Europe time), and at your whim. I'll play until reasonably late, given there's dares to do, but no later than 01:00 (I have to work tomorrow).

Sounds fair? I'm at work, but I'll try to check this thread a few times during the afternoon to answer any questions
How about ordering one of these:

http://www.stockroom.com/Master-Gs-B...ra--P4113.aspx

And then spend a night sleeping face down, wearing it, and nothing else..
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 03:07 PM   #24
Bubuk
getDare Devil

Strip nude, put on spreader bar and tie hands together at 19:00

You may release bondage after 8-0.5*O hours where O - is number of orgasm you get in bondage. If you want to sleep earlier than bondage releasing you should sleep in bondage.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk