Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-26-2011, 04:10 AM   #1
subkitten

Default 25/f looking for an evening/night of bondage

Hi All!

Um, I don't post alot here on getdare, but I tend to read alot, and chat a bit.. ^^;

Anyway, I'm going to spend tonight, and probably the next couple of nights, alone (which is something that doesn't happen too often) and I'm thinking of using this time to explore a bit of self-bondage.

So, I'm looking for bondage dares/challenges to do, and I'm willing to try pretty much anything as long as it sounds safe.
That being said, there are limits: There will be NO public exposure, everything will be done in the safety of my own home, and there will be no pictures taken/posted (sorry guys! Just really not comfortable with exposing myself, even without showing my face ^^

As for equipment, I think I have pretty much what I'll need, ropes, scarfes, handcuffs (although they're a cheap kind that can be unlocked without a key =/ )

To make it interesting, I think I should be given some kind of task/challenge to do when tied up, and perhaps some sort of reward or punishment afterwards depending on how I manage? ^^;

I'll be home in about six hours, that is 19:00 GMT+1 (i.e. Europe time), and at your whim. I'll play until reasonably late, given there's dares to do, but no later than 01:00 (I have to work tomorrow).

Sounds fair? I'm at work, but I'll try to check this thread a few times during the afternoon to answer any questions
subkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:47 AM   #2
thefunman
getDare Succubus

When you get home you will strip naked and handcuff your hands behing your back and tie your feet together. And you must try and clean your house like that and cook dinner. Have fun!!
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:28 AM   #3
subkitten

Do I have to tie my feet tight together, or can they be like a short distance from each other so I can at least hobble around?

And here I was thinking of getting pizza for dinner... *blush*

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefunman View Post
When you get home you will strip naked and handcuff your hands behing your back and tie your feet together. And you must try and clean your house like that and cook dinner. Have fun!!
Old 05-26-2011, 05:44 AM   #4
thefunman
getDare Succubus

that will be fine. when you order the pizza for dinner tonight answer the door totally naked and handcuffed. ok
Old 05-26-2011, 05:46 AM   #5
subkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefunman View Post
that will be fine. when you order the pizza for dinner tonight answer the door totally naked and handcuffed. ok
I won't be doing that, since its aganist the limits (no public exposure), so I guess I'll have to figure out a dish I can make while handcuffed.. It has to be something fairly easy I guess ^^;
Old 05-26-2011, 05:47 AM   #6
thefunman
getDare Succubus

oh ok, that cool with me.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:02 AM   #7
Wolf_78

A pity the handcuffs can be opened without keys, as a classic self bondage dare is to freeze the keys in half a cup of ice. Then tie yourself up naked nice and tight, with hands cuffed behind the back. Then have to wait until the ice melts in order to get the keys out to set yourself free.
Wolf_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:07 AM   #8
subkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf_78 View Post
A pity the handcuffs can be opened without keys, as a classic self bondage dare is to freeze the keys in half a cup of ice. Then tie yourself up naked nice and tight, with hands cuffed behind the back. Then have to wait until the ice melts in order to get the keys out to set yourself free.
Yes, I'll have to get a better pair of handcuffs
No handcuffstore in town though, so for now I'll just have to behave and not unlock them until I'm allowed ^^
Old 05-26-2011, 06:16 AM   #9
Wolf_78

in that case freeze a random key in ice and do it with that as a "timmer"
Wolf_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:24 AM   #10
Shades
getDare Devil

Tie your ankles together, then cuff your hands between your legs, (one from the front, one from the back). Stay that way for 2 hours. You may do anything you'd like during that time. I'd suggest you get off because your hands are conveniently placed

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:21 AM   #11
subkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades View Post
Tie your ankles together, then cuff your hands between your legs, (one from the front, one from the back). Stay that way for 2 hours. You may do anything you'd like during that time. I'd suggest you get off because your hands are conveniently placed
This one sounds good
Although, I'm thinking 2 hours is perhaps a bit long? I want to be able to try out other dares too ^^

I think I'll summarize all dares when I get home, assign a number to each and then let a dice decide which one to do, carry it out and then keep rolling until I'm either out of dares or out of time... so please keep posting! ^^

Oh, I think I have some ductape at home also, if you want me to use that ^^;

And yes, if you can think of more challenges for me to do while tied up, with rewards and punishments for succeeding/failing, please post!
Old 05-26-2011, 07:30 AM   #12
Drilldon
getDare Sweetheart

Somthing to do before and while tied. Drink eight Full glasses of water, if you think you can drink more then do so, but drink a minimal of eight.

You can pee once one the ice key has mealted and you freed yourself.

If you pee while tied you must lick the floor were you peed, if this is a limit do it once, if not then all up.

If you liked my Dare/Comment leave me a visitor message. Im aiming for 1000
Drilldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:59 AM   #13
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

hotel dare, could also be done at home

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you will need two pairs of handcuffs and your hotel needs to have curtains (or your home) then you or your master should tie a piece of string to inner right curtain rail ring and feed it through the rest of the rings leading to the right hand side of the balcony/window then to your handcuffs which should be around your right wrist, now repeat with your left hand so you are spread eagle (naked) when the curtains are closed, now you or your master should apply a blindfold and tie the hand cuff keys to the middle of the curtain rail with strong string and many many knots, so when you retract your hands to untie the knots and release yourself you will be exposed to anyone with a view of your window and you will take a while undoing the knots, taping the blindfold on makes it more interesting because you wont know who is looking until it is to late and ear muffs can dull the senses even more, if you have a master then they can also be watching from a point with a good view of your hotel window, and if you are feeling cruel then you can add a bungie cord to the right off the curtain rail attached to your or your slaves right handcuff, this should be taped well or glued so they/you cannont take it off and the same should be applied to the left side, also a spreader bar will prevent you or your slave from being able to conceal themselves by turning side ways, and if you are extra cruel and want certain embarrassment rather then just the risk for your slave you can arrange this for a certain time such as ten in the morning, but the night before hang a sign under the window saying "look at this windo 10:00am sunday 16th march (date is an example). and of ourse cameras always make the humilliation last a life time.

edited with ne suggestions (thanx to TPH)

other impliments dildoes, vibes nipple clamps can be added to add to the pleasure/humiliation

(thanks to diapered slave)
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:01 AM   #14
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Bondage dice dare [Single][R]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First dare, so be gentle.

The first roll determines your state of dress (or undress...)
1= fully clothed
2= naked from the waist down
3= naked from the waist up
4= Naked!
5= in your underwear
6= in the opposite sex's underwear

The second roll determines how many times you'll roll for accessories.
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6

After you determine how many times you roll, roll that many times for accessories.

1= gag
2= buttplug/other anal item
3= blindfold
4= nipple clamps/clothespegs
5= ball torture (ladies, replace ball torture with 1 clothespeg on each of your labiae)
6= cock torture (ladies, replace with a vibrator)

After you roll for accessories, roll for your style of bondage
1= chair tie
2= spread eagle, face up
3= hogtie
4= frog tie
5= spread eagle, face down
6= choice of tie
(make sure you have a safe, effective release mechanism! Have a backup! If you don't, the DON'T DO THIS DARE.)

Roll for time spent in bondage
1= 1 hour
2= 25 minutes
3= 35 minutes
4= 45 minutes
5= 50 minutes
6= 80 minutes
(If you want more time, change the times to suit your fancy)
Afterwards rub yourself untill you have an orgasm!

(thanks to big'un)
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:26 PM   #15
alyg85

You have to fall asleep with a dildo in your pussy. No taking it out or spend the rest of the night with a dildo in your pussy and ass.
alyg85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk