Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 03-10-2017, 04:45 AM   #166
Imcorrupted

I'm an experienced Dom from the US and I am looking for a new FEMALE sub to train, control, and dominate. Age does not matter but the older you are is a plus. I'm a strict master that willing to train you if you are new to this. I want to be able to fulfill your desires of a master and work with your limits and likes.
Your limits can be discussed in pm and I can work around them .

If you are new to being a slave or want to try it and see how it is I can train you and let you experience the pleasures of being mine.

failure to complete task/request will result in punishment.
Compliance will inevitably bring reward.

I do realize you can't be available 24/7 we all have lives. I think you will find i am the master you have been searching for. i want to fulfil your desires as a master. this isnt a one sided thing were i just control you. i want you to enjoy what we do.

I like so much but I'll keep my list short here: Anal, Teasing, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, squirting, cloth control, Blindfolds, Bodywriting, Insertions, Pantie stuffing, Nipple Torture, public Wedgies, Enemas, Exhibition, tit bondage, edging, hidden public flashing, nipple and pussy torture, edging. This is not all what I'm going to have you do its just an overall list of things I like.

General Requirements:
Obedient
Committed
Slutty
Funny
Creative
Willing to serve
Can keep a conversation
Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)
Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given are optional you don't have to send videos(Face Optional)
Kinky

message with this template on kik to imcorrupted

Prefered name:
Dislikes:
Limits:
Experience in being a slave (if any):
Toys (if any):
Breasts size:

If you are interested in being a slave but nervous about it just message me and you can ask any questions reguarding the matter!

i have still yet to find a slave to become mine and serve me. i havent said much about me but i am 22 and am in very good shape with pretty big v lines and abs. i am also well hung. im into just abut anything sexual and have lots of kinks and taboos. my one weakness is a milf. all i want would be a attractive milf to do as i say and serve me. thats the biggest turn on.
Old 03-10-2017, 07:27 AM   #167
NeverendingThirst

Female sub, not looking for a master, just fun and tasks and roleplay. Neverendingthirst is my kik. Give me what you got!

Tools: Rabbit vibe, vibe wand, anal plugs (S, M, L), beaded anal plugs (1, 2, 3 beads respectively), vibrating anal plug, 3 dildos (5", 8" flesh, 7" black ribbed anal dildo), clit vibe, nipple clamps of varying tension, hangers with clamps, flogger, wooden spoon, rope, ball gag, penis gag.

Not Okay: Illegal, permanent, public, pics/videos, bathroom, extreme.

Okay: Anal/training, nipple/breast play/torture, spanking, oral, edging, orgasm control, body writing.
NeverendingThirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 07:37 AM   #168
Herpetj

Sub male looking for a woman or sissy to control me and turn me into their entertainment. I am very open minded and have a decent amount of toys. Really looking for someone that enjoys the control side.

Kik- jcookie544

Limits- poop play, animals, blood, cutting, children, public play and anything that will hurt my family or get me arrested.
Herpetj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 02:45 PM   #169
Shrekol

Hello, I'm a 30 male master. I'm looking for female sub or slave of any experience, any size and age to be my fully committed girl. I'm not interested in naked pictures from the first day.

My likes:

Pain
Anal
Pussy insertions
Pee play
Pet play
Nipple torture
General daily rules and control
And more

If you interested write me your age and limits and likes.

KIK: shrekol1986
Shrekol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 02:49 PM   #170
subsam

male
submissive
ready to serve

------------------------------------
KIK = sammitour . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . . . . . . fetlife = sammitour
------------------------------------

my ama

Please degrade me on Kik.

dick code
subsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 02:54 PM   #171
twistedom31

Hello all! I'm a straight male dom.

I'm from Argentina. I'm 31 years old with 10 years of real experience as a dom. I like to use and abuse. Rough play. choking. Hair pulling. Slaping. Spanking. Maid-Pet-Slave Play. Name calling. Humilliation. I dont do scat, piss or permanent scars.

my kik is twistedom31
twistedom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 04:59 PM   #172
Lilione

I'm a bisexual female sub, 21; not looking for a permanent dom, just someone regular to do dares and tasks, roleplay, chat... basically someone to have fun with! I would really prefer a woman, personally.

I'm 21, in the United States. I only have about six months' experience as a sub, so I would definitely need someone to help walk me through certain things.

Likes: Bondage, light pain, roleplay (particularly pet play), hypnosis (I respond very well to it, as I leave myself vulnerable to the power of suggestion), nipple and clit teasing, some bathroom and orgasm control, teasing, blindfolds/gags, nudity, some verbal humiliation, overstimulation, sensory deprivation, anal, semi-public (Will only touch in bathroom stalls, will listen to suggestive or explicit material in public)

Dislikes (Punishments): Verbal Degradation, Medium Pain, Total Bladder and Orgasm Control, Writing Exercises (Typing Only)

Limits: Will not do photos, videos, or audio of any kind. | Illegal or Dangerous, scat, piss, diapers, or food play, anything involving people I know personally IRL, full public, Complete Long-term Orgasm Denial/Chastity, Toothpaste/Hotsauce/Wax, panty stuffing, anything that will get me caught by anyone

Toys/Equipment: Blindfold, two vibrators, three anal toys, collar and leash, limited restraints (Will probably add on later)

Kik: Lilione95
Old 03-11-2017, 01:59 PM   #173
krisaylas

Sub male, looking for a male master
Kik: sammyboy1378

Likes: orgasm and bladder control/denial, edging, anal, light bondage, breath play, pain, gagging/throatfucking
Dislikes: messy
Limits: public, family, scat, pictures, other people
Kik: cocklover1020
Dm me thrust and I’ll fuck myself 20 times, edge and i’ll edge 3 times!

Ask me about my toy collection!
krisaylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 12:33 AM   #174
TopMasterJason

Default Master to control you via videos

40 yo top master looking for submissive and obedient boys to control via video demands. Kik TopMasterJason

To apply send a video begging me to use and abuse your whore body, tell me your slutty body exists only for my entertainment. Include your age and location too boy.
TopMasterJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 01:46 AM   #175
hot.pasha

30 male slave
ready to be your slave. just mistress needed

thx
hot.pasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 08:48 AM   #176
Ericshrapnell

kik: ericshrapnell
age 18 - 55/ Females
Looking for sub or dom woman.

Kik me with saying DENIED and i will add a day to my denied calendar

LOOKING FOR A MISTRESS

KIK- ericshrapnell
Ericshrapnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 11:27 PM   #177
doomguy1

Looking for a serious, potentially long term dominant to take control of my PC and me. Contact via KIK as greenswitch101
doomguy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 01:43 AM   #178
doomguy1

Looking for a serious, potentially long term dominant to take control of my PC and me. Contact via KIK as greenswitch101
doomguy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 01:44 AM   #179
PrincessAshley

Kik: subbyash

18 male sissy slave looking for a mistress to serve. Message me on kik for more information
PrincessAshley is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PrincessAshley for this post:
Old 04-07-2017, 12:39 AM   #180
tangula
Switchy Devil

kik: tangula
32/male
switch, but for all purposes of this post, might probably as well consider me sub. Then again, I'm not sure why I'm posting here.. we'll see what happens

Like my post? I'm looking for a more permanent solution Consider
my AD!

What I think I want

TanguBot / DomDiscordBot blog

Kik: tangula | Likes/limits/etc for strangers | PM Dares
tangula is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik