Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 09-30-2019, 09:28 PM   #1
Bob123321

Default Finding someone

I recently decided I want to try out being an online slave. I'm excited and all but getting really discouraged since, well, it's hard for a guy to find a female dom. Does anybody out there have suggestions for finding the right fit? What should I look for? Where should I look? How do I approach the conversation? Any tips are welcomed, thank you.

Likes: Nipple play, bondage, edging, pics, switch, hidden public, pm dares

Limits: Outdoors, face, scat, illegal, permanent, family, work, CBT, pee

Females if you want to control my Max2 let me know!

Kik: bob1233233
Bob123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 01:18 PM   #2
LessAwful
getDare Sweetheart

Haven't been dommed before, nor have I dommed someone on a longer term, but I have experience with making longer-standing connections, if that applies.

My tip for anyone doing anything would be to strike up conversation with someone who seems interesting, and just talk. Any conversation topic can work, but kink stuff is usually the go-to, and what is of interest anyway.

Point being, if you can't have fun with someone just through casual conversation, then it's unlikely that a sub/dom relationship (or other stuff) would work out, I think. Once you're already online acquaintances, you can start discussing other stuff from there.

~/~ LessAwful | Male | 23 | Switch ~/~

Likes: Control in General, Bondage, Hidden Public, Orgasm Control, Rules, Bets and Games
Dislikes: Pain, Degradation, Humiliation
Limits: Pics/Vids, Ageplay, Messy, Hardcore Illegal Stuff, Anything you'd consider taboo probably

Currently searching for a long-term sub or dom, ask me about it!
LessAwful is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk