Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2018, 01:48 PM   #1
vukolva

Default Transgirl looking for tasks in chastity

Hi everybody, I've been into chastity for a while, and got my first cage almost a year ago, but have never been able to stay locked for that long due to having quite a high sex drive, i'd always remove it and play with myself.

At the beginning of February, I began taking hormones for my transition, and this has reduced my sex drive quite a lot, meaning I've been able to stay in chastity longer. This week i managed my first ever night of not removing the cage through waking up with it feeling uncomfortable.

I don't currently have an owner, but there are a few people I'm sort of playing with, however I thought I'd make a thread requesting tasks from you for me to do while locked in chastity. And you can choose whether or not I can be released as a part of the task, or after finishing.
I have a link to my likes/dislikes/limits, as well as all of my toys in my signature, and would greatly appreciate if you could refer to them when setting me tasks.

Any questions about setting me a task, feel free to PM me!

I do still live with my parents so the times I'll be able to do some tasks will be limited.
I typically have 4-5 hours home alone during the day time on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays. And 2-3 hours home alone on Wednesday evenings.
Providing I have no significant university work to be doing, these are the times I'll be doing your tasks.

You can also set me tasks to do for while I do my work, so I won't necessarily be restricted to these times, but it depends on what you ask of me.
I also play video games so if you want to know what games I have for a task, just PM me or comment ^-^
And I watch YouTube/Netflix so I could do some things whilst I'm watching

I may not do all of the tasks you post, but I'll certainly try my best for them, and I'll do my best at replying to people who post here too.
If there are any issues with the tasks set, I'll PM you about and changes that would need to be made.
And I'll likely PM reports of my tasks to the people that set them too

Thank you for reading, I look forward to see what I get set to do! <3

Last edited by vukolva; 03-04-2018 at 01:57 PM.
vukolva is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, transgirl