Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Old 09-11-2013, 03:58 PM   #1
eltel2013

Default Gender Confirmation System

I have come across a few people on here who pretend to be female and then once you get to see them they turn out to be males. It is not a nice feeling if you want to be chatting and meeting a female.

Therefore what would people think if I confirmed their gender this would be via Skype or yahoo messenger either by the person simply doing say "ok hold up three fingers to me on cam" I would then post a message on this thread to say that I have confirmed the gender of the person in this manner.

I would love to of had this sort of system prior to chatting to certain people. Anyone who wants to have there gender confirmed then please private message me and I shall post in this thread confirming the persons gender.

Thanks
eltel2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to eltel2013 for this post:
Old 09-11-2013, 04:25 PM   #2
Faskwa
getDare Sweetheart

Doesn't really matter to me since I swing both ways.
Faskwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 05:42 PM   #3
Iawyn

I'll have to ask my Master about this one. Generally he has a no pictures rule. However, a little while back I had to post one of my boobs with writing on it because I had misbehaved (this is actually a thread I started if you want to take a peek). I'm not sure if that would count or not. I also confirmed my gender on the chat rooms once, although again that was a while ago and odds are people don't really remember that.

Ooh! I did a lipstick dare when I first joined that I almost forgot about! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....7&postcount=11

I hope that is proof enough

Orgasm control/denial, breath play, pain, bondage, bathroom control, humiliation
Toothpaste, spankings, long term denial, pee (but no drinking)
Public, family, illegal, pictures/cam, scat, permanent, stupid tasks.

Toys: Hitachi, nipple clamps, 2 fleshy dildos, lelo beads, and a jopen intensity (unique item, so please look it up).
Iawyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 05:45 PM   #4
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave

That be nice but odds are not everyone will want to confirm who they are with some random stranger that has nothing to do with the site... just saying I know I won't and I am a male... so yea
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:14 PM   #5
Darik

Ain't everyone on the internet ungendered.

Like: control, light cbt, Edging, spanking, breath play
Dislikes: cum play, anal, rough cbt,ruined orgasm, public
Limits: piss, scat
Darik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:14 AM   #6
Hakuna Matata

I have said many times that one amazing thing from the internet is that on websites like this you can be anonymous. I have plans for a career in my future, and I would not like in 10 years for a video to be found by the media of me proving who I am on this website!

For me I do not mind who I am speaking with, I do not want to meet people from this website, I do not want to know them on Facebook or Twitter, I do not want to see a photo of them, I do not want to know anybodys name, or in which city they are living. On this website I am able to act in the ways I wish I could act in my normal life, but in my normal life I have too many things to lose for me to be doing this. For me, this website is nice that I can make all of this energy in one place, and nobody will know this is me doing this! If members of this website do not like or understand this, then I am not going to force them to be speaking with me

Also, I am confused! If you are a boy, why would you pretend to be a girl unless you are a gay? This would mean you are speaking only with other boys! Maybe it would be more easy to be only yourself, and then you can speak to one of the girls who are members of this website! Or maybe there is a more obvious reason why people would do this?

I like... masturbation, hidden public, semi-public, hidden body writing, cum, unaware friends, dirty talking, teasing
I do not like... wedgies, ice, orgasm control
My limits... pain, messy, poo, pictures, videos, permanent, humiliation, blood, anal, bondage, social suicide
Hakuna Matata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 03:45 PM   #7
Iawyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuna Matata View Post
Also, I am confused! If you are a boy, why would you pretend to be a girl unless you are a gay? This would mean you are speaking only with other boys! Maybe it would be more easy to be only yourself, and then you can speak to one of the girls who are members of this website! Or maybe there is a more obvious reason why people would do this?

A lot of people lie because they are interested in someone, but said person isn't into guys or whatever. Or maybe they like to feel like a sissy and want to be treated like a girl. Whatever the case, it isn't uncommon for a guy to pretend to be a girl on sites like this so they can get what they want.

Also, I'm pretty certain the original poster is talking about how he gets tricked into thinking he's talking with a girl when it's really another guy. I could see how that would be a bit of a piss off.

Orgasm control/denial, breath play, pain, bondage, bathroom control, humiliation
Toothpaste, spankings, long term denial, pee (but no drinking)
Public, family, illegal, pictures/cam, scat, permanent, stupid tasks.

Toys: Hitachi, nipple clamps, 2 fleshy dildos, lelo beads, and a jopen intensity (unique item, so please look it up).
Iawyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 03:53 PM   #8
twotothetenth
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to twotothetenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iawyn View Post
A lot of people lie because they are interested in someone, but said person isn't into guys or whatever. Or maybe they like to feel like a sissy and want to be treated like a girl. Whatever the case, it isn't uncommon for a guy to pretend to be a girl on sites like this so they can get what they want.
I'm pretty confident this doesn't happen at all, or only very rarely.

The reason why guys pretend to be girls is because they are assholes who get a kick out of trolling someone.

Looking for a sub

Teased and denied by girls since May 7

Likes: masturbation/orgasm control and denial, occasional anal, some pain (especially spanking, nipple torture), light bondage, exercise
Dislikes/punishments: more pain (esp cbt, toothpaste) , lines, corner time
Limits: public, pics/cam, involving other people, all the usual stuff and probably a lot of other shit
Toys: chastity cage, vibrator, prostate massager
PM Dares
twotothetenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 03:54 PM   #9
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave

Of course you get people that do not look at profiles.... I had that they seem to be angry with me because they thought I was a girl tho my profile says male... they look at pic and assume, not my fault they so horny they can't read.

Even telling truth people will get mad at you but a system like this would never work sadly you can fake it as well.. and you can argue with me it's hard to but being hard does not mean impossible. Also you have real girls that do not cam as well so this system is far dead before it started.

Since OP has nothing to do with site what he says also means nothing at all, so he can say that's a girl or boy but it's all meaningless coming from a no one. Specially in internet world.

I was apart of a site that did something like this but really it never stopped the men from talking to the unverified ones at all. Horny men will always let there dicks think for em in end of story. So even if he did not like it some time would of uncovered all lies as they did, if he just assumes everyone a guy at start it's much easier to get over that and not get attached
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:22 PM   #10
master timo
getDare Sweetheart

There are ways to proceed with this it is up to each person to be as honest as they can be but some people are males that feel traped in female bodys or females traped in male bodys nobody has the right to judge any body if you find that some one is saying there female and not figure it out you eather accept them for who they are or kick them to the curb nobody is perfact just look in the mirror and you will see that I for 1 accept every one regardless of who they are and you should to or your in the wrong site this site is made for people to let loose and be who they are with out judgment who ever feels the need to pm me because of this reply feel free
master timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:05 PM   #11
Beaut
Account Banned

All I can say is that the gender doesn't really matter as long as the person is playing the role of what you wanted perfectly.

Check out my PM Dares - #5 and #6

Currently being blackmailed. Please no dares to interfere.

I cannot say no for two weeks. Have fun with me.

Here's my sex map.
Beaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:09 PM   #12
He-who-walks-alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuna Matata View Post
For me I do not mind who I am speaking with, I do not want to meet people from this website, I do not want to know them on Facebook or Twitter, I do not want to see a photo of them, I do not want to know anybodys name, or in which city they are living. On this website I am able to act in the ways I wish I could act in my normal life, but in my normal life I have too many things to lose for me to be doing this. For me, this website is nice that I can make all of this energy in one place, and nobody will know this is me doing this! If members of this website do not like or understand this, then I am not going to force them to be speaking with me
wise spoken dude. one of the essential ideas of this site was to be anonymous, so why to take That away??

no gos: family, public, piss & scat
He-who-walks-alone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 10:12 PM   #13
Kitten
The One & Only

Drink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaut View Post
All I can say is that the gender doesn't really matter as long as the person is playing the role of what you wanted perfectly.
It depends on how serious the relationship is. If it's all a game and not meant to last, playing a role is good enough for many. However, if you're looking for something more, it might be better to have someone that doesn't lie about basic information and unless you're bisexual (and even when you are!) gender can make a difference in terms of what turns you on and what turns you off.

If I were e-dating what I thought was a girl that enjoys wearing miniskirts to public occasions, that doesn't mean I'd equally enjoy e-dating a guy that enjoys wearing miniskirts to public occasions-- no matter how well-acted.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 10:16 PM   #14
Beaut
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
It depends on how serious the relationship is. If it's all a game and not meant to last, playing a role is good enough for many. However, if you're looking for something more, it might be better to have someone that doesn't lie about basic information and unless you're bisexual (and even when you are!) gender can make a difference in terms of what turns you on and what turns you off.

If I were e-dating what I thought was a girl that enjoys wearing miniskirts to public occasions, that doesn't mean I'd equally enjoy e-dating a guy that enjoys wearing miniskirts to public occasions-- no matter how well-acted.
That's really not what I meant.... obviously it would be terrible to figure out they were lying. Lying on any occasion sucks. But it's sort of whatever to me. I really don't care if I thought one of my masters was a male, but turned out female. As long as they are giving me tasks, punishments, doing pretty much whatever a good dom does, then it doesn't matter, not in my head anyway.

Dating on the other hand is a very different story... Catfish is a good example of that.

Check out my PM Dares - #5 and #6

Currently being blackmailed. Please no dares to interfere.

I cannot say no for two weeks. Have fun with me.

Here's my sex map.
Beaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:36 PM   #15
Alicorn

This would take too much resources to maintain IMO.
Alicorn is offline   Reply With Quote