Cow Outfit 1 30 52.63%
Ballet Outfit and TUTU 13 22.81%
Pink Dress and Pink Heels 26 45.61%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-11-2023, 12:30 PM   #1
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Default Winning Outfit I will Buy

I lost a dare to estrogen_princess and I must purchase which every off these 3 outfits wins and then complete a dare in the winning outfit and any dares which are left below aswell
Outfit 1
Outfit
Socks

Outfit 2
Tutu
Leotard
Pantyhose
Shoes

Outfit 3
Dress
Heels

The Poll Will remain up for 1 week and you can vote for multiple Outfits if you so wish too. Which every one ends up winning ill will be purchasing and completing a dare and I will do any dares which are left below aswell in addition.

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 03:41 PM   #2
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Remember to keep on voting, The losing Outfit I will be buying and completing a dare from estrogen_princess and any dares left below aswell in the winning outfit. Currently it looks like either Outfit 1 or 3 which will be winning

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Old 04-15-2023, 05:00 PM   #3
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

2 days left to get your votes in and then the outfit will be purchased. Keep on Voting

Old 04-15-2023, 09:59 PM   #4
Sissilyboy

Think u are a cow and milk yourself every day in a glas and put it in the freezer every time for a week. After a week you should have much milk to make youself a pancake with it. Only use flower, your milk and a bit zugger. Hope you enjoy your breakfast (when it is not against your limits)
When is against it covr the hole outfit in your milk and than put it on for n hour before you clean youself.

potty.li card

PM Dares

Crossdressing, diaper, anal, bondage, using toys, blindfold, feminization, pegging, buying new clothes, food play/insertion

Soft Limites: (things I maybe do)
Eating Cum, hidden public, pics, pee, ice, wax

Hard Limites: (things I don't do)
Public, family, findom, writing, social ruining, pics with face, videos, poo, a2m, giving passwords, pee drinking, naked pictures
Sissilyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 09:51 AM   #5
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissilyboy View Post
Think u are a cow and milk yourself every day in a glas and put it in the freezer every time for a week. After a week you should have much milk to make youself a pancake with it. Only use flower, your milk and a bit zugger. Hope you enjoy your breakfast (when it is not against your limits)
When is against it covr the hole outfit in your milk and than put it on for n hour before you clean youself.
Thank you very much for being the first addition to my dares. This sounds rather intersting. Im not too sure if ill be able to do the first part but the second part should be fine

Old 04-16-2023, 10:45 AM   #6
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Nice outfits.

Once you have the outfit you should make a sexy video of you in it. Ask everyone who voted if the want to see it. Also post in the 'last video' thread and show as many people as possible. Enjoy the humiliation!

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 10:46 AM   #7
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etcin View Post
Nice outfits.

Once you have the outfit you should make a sexy video of you in it. Ask everyone who voted if the want to see it. Also post in the 'last video' thread and show as many people as possible. Enjoy the humiliation!
Oh fun, Thank you. Not something i like doing so that should be fun

Old 04-17-2023, 12:45 PM   #8
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

last 24hours to get votes in. I will leave the thread open for a few days in order to get some other days based on the winning outfit when we know what one it is

Old 04-18-2023, 02:49 AM   #9
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

A close race between the cow outfit and the pink dress which one will win. Just under 10hours to go. Make sure those votes count

Old 04-18-2023, 12:33 PM   #10
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

poll is now closed, i will be purchasing the cow outfit. Be sure to leave your dares below based on the cow outfit and ill get them all done

Old 04-20-2023, 05:28 AM   #11
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Any final dares? I am picking up my outfit today

Advertisements
Kink Talk