Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: Should I create a fresh new thread?
Yes, lets just start over 3 50.00%
Yes, but with different rules 2 33.33%
Nah, the live truth game in chat is better 1 16.67%
Nah, let this thread just die 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2018, 09:41 AM   #46
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walpole View Post
Slavejenni, what was it that attracted you to trucking business in the first place? And what was it that allowed you to keep going in the face of such adverse circumstances?
Several things attracted me to trucking, I’ve always liked big machines, the freedom of the open road, the love of driving, former career in the army and the fact that it was a male dominated industry and I wanted to challenge that. I decided on oversize loads as my speciality because there were zero chance of a woman being accepted in that side and I thought you wanna bet?

I am the kind of person that once I set my mind to something I don’t quit and the more sexism I faced the more it made me mad and determined to keep going. I also had this feeling I wasn’t just doing it for me but for other girls interested in trucking but didn’t have the pig headed stubbornness I do lol

I decided to go on my own and build my own company because I found out how little of the contract value drivers actually got and because if I was the boss I could hire other women.

I do want to be clear to any girls interested the trucking industry has made big strides in recent years and is far more accepting of women now and 90% of drivers are very accepting of women now

Dislikes: disrespect, misogynistis
Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Slavejenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 09:43 AM   #47
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

credit to Walpole for making me think to ask this,

Guys, dick pics, especially unsolicited, seriously, WHY?

Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Old 05-06-2018, 09:57 AM   #48
sadomasculine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavejenni View Post

Yeah, I agree; no idea why so many guys do this. I'd love to hear from guys who do this to know why. Even when I'm on grindr, I'm not there for pictures, y'know. If I wanted to look at pictures of dicks, it's a lot easier than talking to real people.
sadomasculine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 10:06 AM   #49
SubRed92
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
Boys, What would you say is your strangest kink in the eyes of a vanilla person and what about it gets you worked up?
I'm really not kinky at all. Even anal for guys these days isn't considered much of a kink is it? I'm just too tame for this question xD. Perhaps I am the vanilla person!

Quote:
Boys, If you had your own place with an empty basement and a spare 100,000 (dollars or pounds, i dont mind) what would you do?
Now this I can answer better. The odds of me having a basement where I live is extremely low. If I did happen to have one I'm sure I'd have more than 100,000 spare. Anyway, I'd turn the basement into a cozy home theatre. It's gotta be really fancy with excellent surround sound and a crisp and sharp projector. With soundproofing I can get an acoustic drumkit as well. You can also be up to some kinky shenanigans and nobody will hear...

Slavejenni, it's really nice to read about your trucking story. Now that you have your own company, what do you think of the Tesla Semis? Have you thought of utilizing it in the future for your company?

Last edited by SubRed92; 05-06-2018 at 10:07 AM. Reason: spelling
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 10:11 AM   #50
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Quote:

I'm not one to send dick pics, so I can only assume for the same reason some guys still honk their car horns or cat whistle at girls, they are idiots and/or simply out of ideas. I would be curious if in the history of man any of these actions has actually worked and the guy hooked up with the object of his affection.

That being said, there's a big difference in solicited vs unsolicited here. When a girl specifically asks for one, I will send. For example, sometimes my Mistress will want to see that I'm still wearing a chastity cage.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 10:23 AM   #51
SubRed92
Account Banned

Quote:

Almost missed this question. I've never sent any unsolicited, so I won't know exactly why. If I were to make a guess, the idea of a girl seeing their dick (virtual or otherwise) must turn them on somehow. Giving them attention surely gives them more pleasure though, so angry responses are a no-no.
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 10:26 AM   #52
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:

I have never sent a dick pic without it being asked for. My misses have asked me to send them a pic of my dick so naturally I obliged. But I know they didn't ask it because they wanted to see what my dick looks like.

Most, if not all, women do not like the sight of strange dick. I think most guys know this. Yet many still sent them unsolicited and the only reason I can think of is that simply knowing that a girl has seen it arouses them. It doesn't matter if the girl liked it or not. Simply having it been seen by them is enough to turn them on.

I agree it's incredibly rude and disrespectful but it happens and I'm afraid it will continue to happen.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 10:36 AM   #53
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:

I have no idea why guy's do that, especially unsolicited. It's not like cocks are that nice to look at...

If I'm asked for one, I'll probably send it as I can't say no lol but never if not requested.

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 11:12 AM   #54
Calcifer

Quote:
Boys, What would you say is your strangest kink in the eyes of a vanilla person and what about it gets you worked up?
I'm a very kinky person, so I'm into lots of things that would shock a vanilla person. The strangest is probably my fart fetish (which is weird even among kinky people). The main reason it gets me worked up is the humiliation factor. Smelling/worshiping somebody's farts is very degrading, and that turns me on. Also, I've always been turned on by smells in general, from perfume to body odor. Coming from a medical background, I have a higher tolerance for bad smells than most people do (and a higher tolerance for gross things in general).

Quote:
Boys, If you had your own place with an empty basement and a spare 100,000 (dollars or pounds, i dont mind) what would you do?
I've actually thought about this sort of thing before! I would definitely turn the basement into a dungeon, first of all. I would populate it with bondage furniture (Saint Andrew's Cross, stocks, cages, etc) and I would have all sorts of implements for impact play (flogs, paddles, whips, etc) and other torture devices. Sound-proofing would be nice. Depending on how much space I have in my basement, I'd like to have other areas too... Maybe a room dedicated to medical/science role play. It would take some planning, for sure. Even if I don't use all this, just having a kink dungeon would be awesome. I also really like the idea of having my own place to use as a play-space for like-minded kinky people. Doing something like Kink.com's The Upper Floor would be really interesting. Like a mini hierarchical BDSM society. Of course most of this is just fantasy, and I probably wouldn't make it a reality. I really just want a dungeon for the sake of having one, lol.

Quote:
I don't know why people send them unsolicited. Hopefully they don't think women actually want to see their dicks. Maybe they know women don't like it, and they just do it to get a reaction. It's also odd to see guys use them as profile pictures for some websites (like FetLife). "You wanna see what I look like? BAM! *posts picture of penis*" lol.

I think Jaro is onto something - it could be an exhibitionist tendency. Just like some people enjoy flashing others, or streaking, maybe they're just turned on by women seeing their dick, whether the women like it or not.

PM Dares
Ask for my Kik
Calcifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 11:22 AM   #55
feetandtickling
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

I agree: why?

I have never done!

Like: feet, tickling, denial, webcam (no face), master/slave, chat, challenges, forfeit games, soft pain, ice

Dislike: hard pain, nipples, cum licking, toothpaste, clothespins, forced orgasms, pics (no face)

Limits: messy, eating/drinking, long dares,

Hard limits: poop, diapers, illegal, public, family, friends, anal, gay, sleeping, crossdressing
feetandtickling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 12:15 PM   #56
Walpole

If it wasn't clear already from the fact I wanted that question to be asked - I haven't done this either.
It seems that no one here has.
That said - I don't think someone who had would admit to it. At the very least I have never met anybody who has admitted to it.

PM dares

To make sure any dares you give do not conflict with ones I am currently doing you can check here.
If your dare was rubbish I probably won't do it, if its not on that list that means I thought it was rubbish/impossible. If you think I have unfairly missed you then let me know.
Kik: Walpole222
Walpole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 12:55 PM   #57
Calcifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walpole View Post
That said - I don't think someone who had would admit to it. At the very least I have never met anybody who has admitted to it.
It's a judgmental question that's obviously meant to shame anybody who admits to it. Especially after every woman here just said it bothers them. I think we should stay away from such questions, because they're likely to ostracize one or more members of the group.

Girls, what sort of body type do you prefer in men? Thin/lean or large/muscular?

PM Dares
Ask for my Kik
Old 05-06-2018, 01:39 PM   #58
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubRed92 View Post
Slavejenni, it's really nice to read about your trucking story. Now that you have your own company, what do you think of the Tesla Semis? Have you thought of utilizing it in the future for your company?
I think electric power is coming but there are a few reasons I just don’t see it as practical.

The range that these vehicles could deliver when hauling heavy loads
The lack of infrastructure for charging points
The down time of charging when the vehicle could be working
The cost of the vehicle in the first place

I think that the hydrogen fuel cell is a far more realistic alternative to diesel for large commercial vehicles (and domestic vehicles) as the infrastructure could be easily adapted to accommodate hydrogen pumps and is more convienient as filling up is what we’re used too.

There are environmental concerns to large amounts of lithium ion batteries as the mines that produce the ore needed for them are some of the most polluted places on Earth.

So unfortunately even as a keen environmentalist I wouldn’t consider an all electric fleet until these issues are resolved. However a lot of the big truck manufacturers are looking into hybrid Diesel engines and these have some promise in reducing emissions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
It's a judgmental question that's obviously meant to shame anybody who admits to it. Especially after every woman here just said it bothers them. I think we should stay away from such questions, because they're likely to ostracize one or more members of the group.
Thanks for telling me my intentions in my question I love it when men do that. My question was worded to show confusion not shame people and was clearly referring to unsolicited pics sent if you’d been on the receiving end you’d be baffled to or upset as some girls can be.

I asked the question on here because a male member wanted to know but as it was a question for guys couldn’t ask it.

If you thought my intention was to shame you should ask me what my intent was not throw around accusations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
Girls, what sort of body type do you prefer in men? Thin/lean or large/muscular?
Personally I prefer a fit and healthy body type, I prefer taller men to shorter but the most attractive quality in a man is good sense of humour, kindness and intelligence

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Old 05-06-2018, 01:41 PM   #59
Calcifer

Quote:
Thanks for telling me my intentions in my question I love it when men do that. My question was worded to show confusion not shame people and was clearly referring to unsolicited pics sent if you’d been on the receiving end you’d be baffled to or upset as some girls can be.

I asked the question on here because a male member wanted to know but as it was a question for guys couldn’t ask it.

If you thought my intention was to shame you should ask me what my intent was not throw around accusations.
I'm sorry about my choice of words. What I meant to say is that I think asking men whether they send dick pics is an effort to shame men who do, and we should avoid that sort of shaming in this conversation. Your question only asks why men do it. Most of us felt the need to say that we don't send them, but I don't think specifying whether we send them or not was necessary to answer your question.

PM Dares
Ask for my Kik

Last edited by Calcifer; 05-06-2018 at 01:51 PM.
Old 05-06-2018, 01:53 PM   #60
TrisPrior

Quote:
I'm joining with this question. I prefer lean/thin but fit, but not too muscley, like a 6 pack is nice, but if you have huge arms and legs like a weightlifter that's a bit of a turn off. More of a runner's body I guess?

Boys, would you rather be with a girl with big tits but large areolas 'pepperoni nipples' or smaller boobs but more medium or small areolas?

If I don't answer a truth you direct at me within a few days please PM me and remind me to check the thread. <3

Each day I must edge once for every visitor message I have gotten so far this year!

Current daily edge requirement=13

My PM dares (and toys)

Loves: Teasing, Edging, Holding the Edge, Denial
Punishments: Ruined Orgasms, Anal, Buttplugs, Pussy/Clit Torture
Hard Limits: Public, Messy, Pics/Cam, Blood, Risky/Illegal
TrisPrior is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk