Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-12-2024, 09:02 PM   #1
Princessprettykitty

Star 1 Help me pay off my diaper debt

At the beginning of the year I had an add thread that went crazy, needing over 2000 days trapped in diapers. I gave myself the wiggle room of being able to take breaks, knowing that it would be up to me to fulfill my diaper debt as quickly as possible, but that many days in diapers is more terrifying to think about in practice, which has kept me taking longer and longer breaks.

But I still want to finish it and do the posters justice so I had an idea: start a second thread. I added a clause that I could accept dares and/or rules in exchange for knocking out some of the time owed. So if you have an idea for a rule or dare for me, leave it below or in my kik with the amount of days you’d be willing to let me remove for obeying.

Additionally if anyone has ideas for ways to keep me motivated/responsible I would love to hear your ideas as well, and hope those can help others who want to be in diapers longer find strategies to stay pampered!

A bit of an open thread with a lot of ideas floating around but hope people have fun and if you have dates/rules/or just motivating techniques for me leave em down below!

PM Dares

CURRENTLY OWE 2046 DAYS OF DIAPERS
Will do dares in exchange for lowering my sentence.
Princessprettykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 03:15 PM   #2
Princessprettykitty

Bumping this thread!

PM Dares

CURRENTLY OWE 2046 DAYS OF DIAPERS
Will do dares in exchange for lowering my sentence.
Princessprettykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 06:55 PM   #3
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Just a thought, perhaps adding your likes/dislikes/limits to the thread or your sig would be good if you’re asking for tasks.
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 11:48 AM   #4
Patient00765

Streak reward! Will encourage you to stay diapered consecutively.

For every week you are diapered consecutively without break, you get +1 day off your debt each day you continue to be diapered without break. (So each 7 days you are diapered in a row, you get an extra day paid per day diapered)

Wearing any underwear besides a diaper breaks your streak.

So example:

Week 1: each day is just 1 day off debt, but you stay diapered all week so:
Week 2: each day is 2 days off your debt, you stay diapered all week again so:
Week 3: each day is 3 days off your debt. However on Friday you wore undies and broke your streak so:
Week 4: you’re back to 1=1 until you build up a streak again.
Patient00765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 02:34 PM   #5
SubbyAbi

Write a minimum 1000 word fictional story about a terrible day that you could have while completing this diaper dare. Maybe your friends find out what a loser you are, and humiliate you for it - be creative. If you skip a day in diaper, you at least owe it to the world to imagine what could've happened with that day!

I'd say that this can be done a maximum of 10 times, but remember the word limit. These writings should be publicly shared, of course.

Subby girl, 18
Straight
Likes diapers, humiliation, mental torment, toilet stuff, risk, games.
Curious about CNC, semi-public, forced-bi, pet play, service slavery.
Limits are pictures, videos, exposure, full public (risk is fine), enemas, messy, anal, ice, extreme pain.

"The Eternal Diapering of Jenna Mason" - my fictional diaper story.
SubbyAbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 02:03 PM   #6
rhl
getDare Succubus

Then post a link. Others can then request diaper checks, and the AI mommy will randomly ask for them.
You get to control the times checks or allowed.

For a dare. Take your brown filled diaper, put it over your face, now stand with your face against the wall. For every 10 minutes, you can remove a day.
If you have your mouth open, and swallow what gets pushed in. You can remove an additional day.

Alternatively, but the shitty diaper over head. Open your mouth and put a ball gag over the diaper. After 10 minutes, remove the gag, close mouth and remove diaper. Enjoy your meal, or add 20 days to your time.
PS: I've done both in the past, but since I like to give tasks that I'm not afraid of, I did the ball gag today
Old 02-19-2024, 07:05 PM   #7
wannabechaste

I second the streak reward in post #4! I think that's a great incentive!

I would like to add to it that consecutive time spent in chastity along with your diapers will have the same effect. So any any consecutive time in chastity AND DIAPERS doubles your reward! Should be a good enough reason to get yourself a cage?

Your chastity count is separate from your diaper count though. So If you break your chastity streak but not your diaper streak your reward goes back to 1 day per day for chastity while you continue your diaper count as it was.
wannabechaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 07:10 PM   #8
wannabechaste

I also don't think that with over 2000 days in diapers you should be allowed to work your time down to below a year as that was the original goal to keep yourself diapered for a full year. So your dept deduction though tasks should be capped at 365 days once you get down to that the only way to deduct your sentence is to serve it day for day.

I think this is fair. Who else agrees?
wannabechaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 08:31 PM   #9
Princesspanties

No better way to work off a debt then honest hard work. So many breaks will never work that number down. So how about from now on every fifth day of break you take results in a day banned from the potty. Let’s see if you like avoiding your diapers when you’re soaking your undies~

Last edited by Princesspanties; 02-20-2024 at 10:48 AM.
Princesspanties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 03:24 AM   #10
The_Dared
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to The_Dared

So the thought I had because of the title of the thread was literally that other people could help you spend down your time. So if it doesn't go against the rules for you then here is my idea: you can have time removed from your total if you convince other people to join you in diapers. But their time is not a one for one exchange with yours: each day removed from your time requires a week of them being in diapers.

That could work more quickly though, because it counts for each person you convince to stay in diapers. If you convince 2 people, it would only take 3.5 days each for them to earn you a day. Or, if you manage to get 7 other people to join you, you could earn a day every day

Lock me in my clothes

PM Dares!

Likes and Limits
The_Dared is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, humiliation, scat, sissy, watersports