Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The_Dared

Rate this Entry

The_Dared's PM dares

Posted 02-02-2015 at 10:39 PM by The_Dared
Updated 08-20-2023 at 09:59 PM by The_Dared

This is a list of all current pm dares that I am to follow.

If I get PM'd CUPID LOVES YOU from five people by Valentine's Day, I get to spend the whole day on Valentine's Day wearing diapers only, just like Cupid!
Whenever reasonable of course, if I have to go out or have people over, it's fine to put clothes on.

If I get ten of them, I have to go the whole day without changing my diaper! I'll really be feeling the love
4 of 5

PM me "PIERCE" and either NOSE or LOWER BELLY BUTTON. If I get enough of either one, I will go get the piercing done.

Nose (1/20)

Lower belly button dermal implant. Since I'm scared of this one, it will require more votes (0 of 30)

Nipples (20/20) - my owner stepped in. I now have pierced nipples!

Belly button (15/15) This was encouraged by friends off of this site as well, and I now have a pierced belly button.

PM me "DO MINE" and you can pick 3 of your own pm dares for me to do.

PM me "ADD MINE" and I will add up to 3 of your pm dares to my list (your choice)

PM me "STOLEN" and I will pick two of your pm dares to do and one to add to my list.

PM me "LOCKED CLOTHES" along with a dare to do while I am locked in footie pajamas. Your dare can include something for me to wear under my pajamas.

PM me "COLD COMMUTE" and I will take my undies off at work, being forced to drive home commando.

PM me "BOUND" along with a bondage task and I will do it for as long as it takes for me to get out.

PM me "PANTY GAG x (up to 20)" and I’ll gag myself with whatever panties I was wearing

PM me "PIED!" I will Pie myself however you like.

PM me "WEDGIE" and pick any style of wedgie you would like me to do. (I probably can't reliably do hanging wedges)

PM me "LINES N" (1 <= N <= 20) and I have to write a line of your choice N times. You may request proof.

PM me "BABY BLADDER" and I will change into diapers and can only change out after wetting myself twice more.

PM me "diaper slut" and for the next two days, I can only wear a diaper for underwear.

PM me "word" and I'll write a word or phrase if your choice on my body in up to 10 places of your choice

PM me any picture you want me to use as my phone or computer wallpaper. Or you can tell me to change a contact's name to any name you would like with any picture you would like.

PM me "DOUBLE X" and I will double all pm dares received for the next x hours.

PM me "nails" and I will paint my toenails a color you pick, or the closest I have to that color.

PM me "GOLDEN" and I will take a golden shower before my next shower.

PM me "HUMILIATION" and I will do a Humiliating dare of your choice.

PM me "SLAP" you can choose a body part I slap hard 4d6 times

PM me "SIGNATURE" and you can change 3 things about my signature.

PM me “GAG X” I will shove the largest dildo i can fit in my mouth into my throat until i gag for you x times.

PM me "PUBLIC CHANGE" and the next time I need to change my diaper and have the ability to do so, I will do so in public in some way (a public bathroom, in the middle of the woods at night, etc)

If you just wanna say hi, PM me "Hey girl hey" 'cause sometimes a girl gets lonely, ya know?

PM me "NEED A CHANGE" and I will put on a diaper, if not wearing one, and keep it on until it leaks
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4166 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments