Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-06-2017, 04:31 PM   #16
Allykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Now, it could potentially be about sex... If you get a girl that claims to be a nun but her dress and her body language are those of a whore... In this case, the message received would be "rape me please!". Eventually, such a girl would get raped, and it will be a sex motivated rape
I'm sorry but that might be the most idiotic thing I've read all year. So women deserve to be raped for wearing clothes they like and it's their fault? Are men really that fucking weak minded that they can't not rape someone for wearing a skirt or a dress?

Does this apply to guys wearing shorts and tank tops too, or just women?

I've been raped and guess what I was wearing? A fucking winter coat. But I guess it was my fault, I should've known someone found a winter coat sexy, guess I should've been wearing something else if I didn't want to get raped. Like holy fuck, think before you speak. (yes, I'm mad and I hope it shows)

Likes, dislikes and limits
Allykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 05:00 PM   #17
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I used to date a girl who had rape fantasies and let me carry some out on her. We always had a safe word that was respected so nothing ever went too far but it was fun because she was a really good actor so she fought back and screamed sometimes and was able to cry on command. I would never actually rape someone, but there was something about this with her that really turned me on. She was crazy enough that she wanted me to roofie her to and just have my way with her but we never went through with it. The most extreme thing we ever did (and it was agreed upon before hand) that she wanted me to fuck her ass without warning and she would beg me not to (acting) and scream when I did. It was fun. The weird thing about it was she was raped when she was younger, so I really don't know why she was into it.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.

Last edited by Truckernaut42; 07-07-2017 at 12:28 PM.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 05:39 PM   #18
Sabrinax9182

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrei View Post
I have dom fantasies but wife doesn't. Hard to get further but I can only say I do have rape ideas in mind.
if ur married and looking for 30+ women isnt that slightly rude to your wife

I’ve created a new account, thinking I lost this one. Over the next day, you can PM me for the new user.

Love,
Sabrina.
Sabrinax9182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 05:41 PM   #19
Sabrinax9182

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
I'm sorry but that might be the most idiotic thing I've read all year. So women deserve to be raped for wearing clothes they like and it's their fault? Are men really that fucking weak minded that they can't not rape someone for wearing a skirt or a dress?

I've been raped and guess what I was wearing? A fucking winter coat. But I guess it was my fault, I should've known someone found a winter coat sexy, guess I should've been wearing something else if I didn't want to get raped. Like holy fuck, think before you speak. (yes, I'm mad and I hope it shows)
Ur so right. And im also upset someone could say that. Its very idiotic.

I’ve created a new account, thinking I lost this one. Over the next day, you can PM me for the new user.

Love,
Sabrina.
Sabrinax9182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:46 PM   #20
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
I have never accused girls because they got raped!

They are the victims, the rapists (which generally but not always are men) are the criminals.

Girls can pose in temping and seducing positions, but it does not take away the fact that the final choice weather to be a rapist or merely a horny man is in the man's hands (actually, in his head). There is no avoiding this responsibility.

Quote:
Yes, it applies only to women, because...

The seduction process is entirely different in men than in women. A man can have an erection, and even rape (since we are talking about that) caused by a woman he does not even like!

Why? Because she is a women!

A woman, on the other hand, it is not enough to be a handsome guy to be tempted by him. He also has to have the right character. Proof of this is the fact the fact that... er... Leonardo Di Caprio (as handsome as he is) could not get any girls to sleep with him until he made it big in Hollywood!

So a man dressing whatever will not drive girls wild... unless there is something else going on with him (In Leo's case, it was being a star)!

Quote:
Well, I am sorry to hear that...

Guess what, my ex girlfriend was also raped many times. First she was raped at a construction site when she was only 6! Then she was raped by her ex boyfriend the day she turned 15, until she was 17!

Yes, that's more than 2 years of repeated rape!

So I have a pretty good handle on those situations, not as good as you, but I am no stranger to it.

Now, you want me to thnk before I speak? Why don't you learn to read before getting mad? You could have gotten most of this from my post...

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 06:47 AM   #21
Allykat

Quote:
A woman, on the other hand, it is not enough to be a handsome guy to be tempted by him. He also has to have the right character. Proof of this is the fact the fact that... er... Leonardo Di Caprio (as handsome as he is) could not get any girls to sleep with him until he made it big in Hollywood!

So a man dressing whatever will not drive girls wild... unless there is something else going on with him (In Leo's case, it was being a star)!
That's... just not true. I can get turned on by hot guys not knowing anything about them other that they are hot. Actually it's true for most women, at least all my friends and I don't think I'm some kind of nympho magnet. But it's always nice to have men explain to women what they like and think. Keep at it, champ.

Old 07-07-2017, 07:29 AM   #22
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default nope

not since teen times ... rape fantasie by guys who might carry them out is not cool..even if the girl is willing..

Rough sex or 'ondemand' is another story.. Rape can happen (the bad) in litteray in any situation.

Rough sex is different.. my wife & I will do on demand to each other quite often..Ie; I will do anal on here without notice and it varies where.
Her doing dishes/laundry.
Her working her garden.
One time while shopping.

She did same to me... i would say more often.
Ie; handjobs and a couple of times where she used a dildo on me.

Populated Bus
In car
At a store
While I was asleep (got woke up).
While I was doing housework too..
And even during yardwork.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 08:27 AM   #23
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
That's... just not true. I can get turned on by hot guys not knowing anything about them other that they are hot. Actually it's true for most women, at least all my friends and I don't think I'm some kind of nympho magnet. But it's always nice to have men explain to women what they like and think. Keep at it, champ.
Chill out, Baby, I am not attacking you in any manner. You where raped, and it was a horrible sexual experience for you! Still, it was not a sexual experience for your rapist, but a show of power and domination! It was the ultimate act of BDSM, minus the S and the M parts of it!

Did I said that women didn't feel physically attracted to men? Of course not! I said that they would not, to the same extent!

Think about it, men can get really high, and even cum, whenever sexually enticed by a girl who they do NOT even LIKE!

Could you come with a guy you do not like the least? Did not think so!

Still, rape is about power, not about sex!
Fucking bitch! She thinks she can just show herself to ME like that without consequences? I will teach her!
You see, it is about power, not sex!

Still, this does not has any consequences... Rape is still rape, and it still is the rapist entire fault!

As for you... If a man is in a place or time where most women cover themselves, they simple get turned on by more covered women! In the full Sharia Muslim world, men get turned on (as a rule) by looking at a woman's ankles and hands! Yet, you where certainly showing your face beatified with makeup, eyes, nice smile, nicely done hair, your scent was sweetened by a nice perfume... All the right elements to drive a man wild!

Don't you think that just because you were not in a bikini you where not tempting men! That is the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard... Just ask ANY man, they would confirm this to you!

You want to know when your rape is sexual in nature? When you where raped by a stranger on sight... Only in that case.

You see, you might not be even flirting with a man, yet you might be driving him entirely wild! So you can be raped any time... yet I am not blaming you, but your rapist!

Now, do I think you are a "nympho magnet"?

You are!

That's the sad part of it... All beautiful women are and there and there is nothing they can do to change that fact. Even nuns and sharia women (sharia women more so than nuns, if only because where you find sharia women you are unlikely to find non sharia ones, but where you find nuns you are likely to find non nuns)...

It is just that most men have enough self control not to go around raping any women they encounter!

The male mind is different than the female one, is it not?

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Old 07-07-2017, 09:56 AM   #24
Allykat

Quote:
Chill out, Baby, I am not attacking you in any manner. You where raped, and it was a horrible sexual experience for you! Still, it was not a sexual experience for your rapist, but a show of power and domination! It was the ultimate act of BDSM, minus the S and the M parts of it!

Did I said that women didn't feel physically attracted to men? Of course not! I said that they would not, to the same extent!

Think about it, men can get really high, and even cum, whenever sexually enticed by a girl who they do NOT even LIKE!

Could you come with a guy you do not like the least? Did not think so!

Still, rape is about power, not about sex!
Fucking bitch! She thinks she can just show herself to ME like that without consequences? I will teach her!
You see, it is about power, not sex!

Still, this does not has any consequences... Rape is still rape, and it still is the rapist entire fault!

As for you... If a man is in a place or time where most women cover themselves, they simple get turned on by more covered women! In the full Sharia Muslim world, men get turned on (as a rule) by looking at a woman's ankles and hands! Yet, you where certainly showing your face beatified with makeup, eyes, nice smile, nicely done hair, your scent was sweetened by a nice perfume... All the right elements to drive a man wild!

Don't you think that just because you were not in a bikini you where not tempting men! That is the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard... Just ask ANY man, they would confirm this to you!

You want to know when your rape is sexual in nature? When you where raped by a stranger on sight... Only in that case.

You see, you might not be even flirting with a man, yet you might be driving him entirely wild! So you can be raped any time... yet I am not blaming you, but your rapist!

Now, do I think you are a "nympho magnet"?

You are!

That's the sad part of it... All beautiful women are and there and there is nothing they can do to change that fact. Even nuns and sharia women (sharia women more so than nuns, if only because where you find sharia women you are unlikely to find non sharia ones, but where you find nuns you are likely to find non nuns)...

It is just that most men have enough self control not to go around raping any women they encounter!

The male mind is different than the female one, is it not?
I know rape is about power and not sex, also I do realize it's not a personal attack against me, but it's still frustrating how people STILL bring up the whole "don't dress like that if you don't want to get raped" shit. It makes no sense. Why should women have to censor themselves because some men are disgusting people? Shouldn't we get those people help instead of blaming the women? It feels like women are blames for literally everything men do. Like young girls being sent home from school for wearing a strap that is too thin because "it MIGHT distract a boy". Just tells me they see the boys education as more important but that's a whole other discussion. Anyway I'll leave it at this. Said what I wanted to say and I stand by it.

Old 07-07-2017, 12:01 PM   #25
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
I know rape is about power and not sex, also I do realize it's not a personal attack against me, but it's still frustrating how people STILL bring up the whole "don't dress like that if you don't want to get raped" shit. It makes no sense. Why should women have to censor themselves because some men are disgusting people? Shouldn't we get those people help instead of blaming the women? It feels like women are blames for literally everything men do. Like young girls being sent home from school for wearing a strap that is too thin because "it MIGHT distract a boy". Just tells me they see the boys education as more important but that's a whole other discussion. Anyway I'll leave it at this. Said what I wanted to say and I stand by it.
I am glad we are making progress, Baby!

Now you claim to be frustrated... which is much better than MAD like you where to begin with! Let's try to bring you back to the sweet little kitten you really are...

Again, it is not a question that you might distract a boy, it's a question of how many! There will always be boys all hot over for you, unless you dress like under sharia in Amsterdam or you mutilate and make yourself horrible (I am not saying you should do either... I am just stating your choices not to attract boys).

By mutilation, I mean horrible mutilation, by the way! I remember being attracted to fellow a patients who had been raped, acid thrown into her, and left so she couldn't walk, in the rehabilitation room a while back... Within the years past, she got better, but I left before she was completely recovered.

Girls are all nympho magnets, there is no way around that!

However, they should not stop from doing things just because of us., Instead, they should always carry a few force multipliers with them... So they can protect themselves from the few of us that do not have self control... Something like a 22, a 9 mm, or even a pepper spray!

The real solution is to pack yourself against the ones of us who lack control, and not to lock yourself in a seminary!

Besides, a girl with a gun is HOT! She is also not to be messed up with...

Do you feel better now, Cute Little Kitten!

Old 06-27-2023, 07:18 AM   #26
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

My mistress and myself used to discuss me being drugged and raped for her financial benefit.
She always said one day she would love to drug me. Set me up somewhere and sell my anus to anyone
To make it more interesting she said she would have filmed it all and the next day tied me yo and forced me to relive it through video.

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 07:28 AM   #27
Summer914

Absolutely! Add me on Kik nickster914
Summer914 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk