Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-16-2016, 02:58 PM   #1
punish stacy
getDare Sweetheart

Default Rape fantasy

Do any men on here have this fantasy? And want to have pm talks about the perfect scene you would want
pm me 'hot' I will use hot sauce on pussy
both pm dares I wont wash off until bed time
punish stacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to punish stacy for this post:
Old 12-16-2016, 03:12 PM   #2
ThatBoy_

Default heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punish stacy View Post
Do any men on here have this fantasy? And want to have pm talks about the perfect scene you would want
I have those a lot
ThatBoy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 04:31 PM   #3
SeriousAutmn

Do you mean men that have fantasies of rape someone or those about being raped?
SeriousAutmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 04:37 PM   #4
punish stacy
getDare Sweetheart

both im curious to hear both sides of this fantasy
Old 12-16-2016, 06:14 PM   #5
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

I think it's a fairly common fantasy. I have certainly had it - but finding a partner with that much mutual trust? That's the tricky part.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 06:42 PM   #6
andrei

I have dom fantasies but wife doesn't. Hard to get further but I can only say I do have rape ideas in mind.
Old 12-17-2016, 09:42 AM   #7
punish stacy
getDare Sweetheart

This is amazing how many people do have this fantasy and how willing people are to share it I love you people
Old 12-17-2016, 03:17 PM   #8
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default my fantasy

Quote:
Mine goes beyond just rape and includes snuff so will only ever be a fantasy
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 03:21 PM   #9
Hammarling

I mean yeah it's a fantasy. It's like the ultimate power play! But i certainly wouldn't actually rape anyone, that's insane.

But a rapeplay scenario, where the other person consents clearly to the scenario before hand i'd do. As in, they agree to be kidnapped but don't know the details. Naturally with a safe-word in place.

Because i don't want to go to jail...

The Cat Girl (Story)

My Ad Seeking A Submissive (still looking)

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik/discord available on request and if i like you. Tell me what song you're currently listening to, or what film you checked out lately!

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
Hammarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 04:15 PM   #10
Arawen
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Either looking at shit memes or where you left me. Or both!

i'd love to be on the reciving end of one, like kidnapped and tied in the back of a car, not knowing exact deails. safeword and stuff confirmed beforehand
SKATER , SLUT, DEGRADE ME

links if you want ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Likes and limits:
Because 500 char isnt enough

Pm me here x :
PM Dares

Gimee a rule? :
Your rules know what i do in the dark <- A fresh start cause work

Blooooog :
blogs n stuff
Arawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 07:04 PM   #11
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Sorry, punish stacy, but most men do not have such fantasies. Not unless they belong to one of this two groups:
  • BDSM community
  • Mentally ill or demon possessed
You see, in most cases rape is not really a sexual motivated activity. Yes, it includes sex, but it is not about sex.

Now, it could potentially be about sex... If you get a girl that claims to be a nun but her dress and her body language are those of a whore... In this case, the message received would be "rape me please!". Eventually, such a girl would get raped, and it will be a sex motivated rape.

However, frequently men do not day dream about raping someone or getting raped (unless the male is part of the BDSM community).

Why?

For men, rape is not sex (as I have previously stated). It is about control and power.

Control and power is also important to the girls. Why does a raped girl feels so bad? Doesn't she claims to feel powerless and worthless? Does she feel so bad that she couldn't even control her own sex desire?

Control and power, that is what rape is about. The girls get it robbed from them, the guys get illegitimate possession of it.

If the girl had been daydreaming about it, and she actually squirts during the rape (it may happen in this case, as it will be a sexual fantasy realized)... she will feel even more violated and the rapist would feel even better.

Other orgasms are also possible, but can be missed or faked or dissimulated (she is after all screaming loudly). But a squirt is the one orgasm that a girl will have there is absolutely no way to fake. That's why if a girl squirts during a rape, she will feel raped twice or thrice.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 07:12 PM   #12
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Sorry, punish stacy, but most men do not have such fantasies. Not unless they belong to one of this two groups:
  • BDSM community
  • Mentally ill or demon possessed
I think there's a difference between the fantasy and actually carrying it out. I think fantasies of control are fairly common and sexually motivated. I think underlying them is a tacit assumption of submission on her part. I think this kind of play scenario ultimately relies on a great deal of trust.

Of course, that's just my take. Anyone else?

(Or maybe it is just me? I don't think I'm possessed by a demon. How would you know though...?)

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 07:29 PM   #13
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdelt View Post
I think there's a difference between the fantasy and actually carrying it out. I think fantasies of control are fairly common and sexually motivated. I think underlying them is a tacit assumption of submission on her part. I think this kind of play scenario ultimately relies on a great deal of trust.

Of course, that's just my take. Anyone else?

(Or maybe it is just me? I don't think I'm possessed by a demon. How would you know though...?)
It would be sexually motivated for you because you are part of the BDSM community.

It is conceivable that there are other cases when it is about sex. But most of the time it isn't.

Let us analyze. A guy likes a girl, sexually. However, being a total wuss, he doesn't stand a chance with her. One day, a year or so into the "relationship" he works out his courage and then stills his heart out, which is seen by her as puke, of course.

However, instead of leaving him, she sticks around. Since she has this flirty personality, it eventually overflows the cup with one last drop of flirt.

So, he rapes her.

While you my think it was obviously sexually motivated, let me tell you it was not. As a man, I can see that his actions where really motivated by the sense of powerless and insignificance that she was making him endure, until the last drop.

No, I am not excusing the rapist nor I am saying somehow that he should be left free. I am most definitely not trying to blame her for it. He is a rapist and deserves punishment. However, I am explaining his actions.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 07:53 AM   #14
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

This thread is interesting. Not only because of the fantasy rape dynamic, which is of course a fascinating subject. But more because it illustrates just how many seperate ways a moron can be wrong in a few short paragraphs.

Quote:
Now, it could potentially be about sex... If you get a girl that claims to be a nun but her dress and her body language are those of a whore... In this case, the message received would be "rape me please!". Eventually, such a girl would get raped, and it will be a sex motivated rape.
Regardless of dress and body language, no woman broadcasts the message "rape me please." In the most extreme example I can find,, if a woman were to walk through a crowd of men, naked but for heels, fingering herself she would still not EVER be saying "rape me please." She should be arrested and recieve the proper medical care, not a sexual assault.

Quote:
However, frequently men do not day dream about raping someone or getting raped (unless the male is part of the BDSM community).
BDSM and non-consent are neither mutually exclusive nor neccesarily inclusive. While it does happen often that the two coincide, neither is a direct consequence of the other.

Quote:
Control and power is also important to the girls. Why does a raped girl feels so bad? Doesn't she claims to feel powerless and worthless? Does she feel so bad that she couldn't even control her own sex desire?
While I cannot dispute that being violated can lead to a feeling of worthlessness, and certainly of being powerless, the last part of this sentence is utterly dependant on the victim having wanted to be raped. The victim did not lose control of desire as they had no fucking desire to be raped.

Quote:
If the girl had been daydreaming about it, and she actually squirts during the rape (it may happen in this case, as it will be a sexual fantasy realized)... she will feel even more violated and the rapist would feel even better.
Seriously, what the fuck?!

Even among people who do have fantasies about rape, being raped is never desirable. There has never been, nor will there ever be, a rape scenario where the victim in any way shape or form thinks "ooh, finally, whee"

Quote:
Other orgasms are also possible, but can be missed or faked or dissimulated (she is after all screaming loudly). But a squirt is the one orgasm that a girl will have there is absolutely no way to fake. That's why if a girl squirts during a rape, she will feel raped twice or thrice.
Firstly, squirting does not neccesarily equate orgasm. A female can ejaculate during, or seperate from climax. Though medical science is still not entirely cognisant of the specific details of why females ejaculate, there is documented evidence to prove that it is the result of g-spot stimulation and completely seperate from orgasm.

Secondly, she is screaming loudly, so she must be cumming?

Thirdly, why the fuck would a girl fake an orgasm while being raped?

Quote:
While you my think it was obviously sexually motivated, let me tell you it was not. As a man, I can see that his actions where really motivated by the sense of powerless and insignificance that she was making him endure, until the last drop.
As a man, I have felt powerless, frustrated and so many negative emotions in my life. As a man, I have had my share of rejection. AS A MAN I CAN CATEGORICALLY STATE THERE IS NO FUCKING JUSTIFICATION FOR RAPE!

If you are being teased by a girl, walk away. If a relationship isnt working, end it. If you see someone you desire, either speak to her and respect her decisions, or go home and have a fucking wank.

Quote:
No, I am not excusing the rapist nor I am saying somehow that he should be left free. I am most definitely not trying to blame her for it. He is a rapist and deserves punishment. However, I am explaining his actions.
I have no explanation for the actions of a rapist.

However, during the course of two posts, you have intimated that girls who dress or act provocatively are asking for rape. Individuals with rape fantasies desire to be raped for real, that the downside of being raped is feeling guilty for orgasming during it.

Alongside this is a lack of understanding of basic anatomy, psychology and sociology. However, this is offset by an impressive show of ignorance and stupidity.

They say that everyone is entitled to an opinion. I disagree. Some people should be legally obliged to shut the fuck up, as they make the world a darker place by disseminating dangerous delusions.

I am extremely happy with the wonderful girl I have.
I do NOT want anyone else. This includes casual play
or giving tasks/punishments. Do not ask!!
AbusiveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to AbusiveMaster for this post:
Old 07-06-2017, 04:18 PM   #15
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

I have had those thoughts had dreams on that topic during puberty . The scene I'd want for consensual- non consensual would be an anamalistic sex. one forces themselves on the other.

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating

Last edited by Nick wild; 07-06-2017 at 04:43 PM.
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk