Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-16-2020, 03:58 PM   #196
coolplay69uk

Doggie Time

I will put just underwear on, and a dildo or plug in my ass as a tail.

You will take me out in the yard and throw me anotjer2 dildo to play fetch which i retrieve until you get bored.

Once we gonback inside you will put doggie food in my bowl and i will eat it all like a good doggie.
coolplay69uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 08:04 PM   #197
Darechick19

Slick and shiny - I will shave everything below my eyebrows and apply lotion to my entire body. I will also sleep naked that night.

The lotion was nice. Being shaved is still messed up. lol.

Morning Ride - Give me this coupon the night before and I will sleep naked. The next morning I will wake up before you and get you hard. I will then crawl on and ride you reverse cowgirl before saying a word.

Had to look up reverse cowgirl. Could hardly sleep all night cause I knew I had to get up first. Still it was kinda sexy and fun. Although I'd rather not be staring at his feet, he said he likes seeing my backside.

Still a slut - The next time I wear pants to work I will write "Still a Fucking Slut" on both thighs so I see it when I lower my pants in the bathroom.
Cum shoe
He will cum in your shoe before you go out/work etc. You must wear the shoe with cum until you get back home.

This was humiliating. I felt self-aware the whole day. EVerytime I went to the bathroom I'd remember and wonder if someone would see. How could they?

I'm surprised he did the cum shoe. It was werid to have him cum in my shoe, and weird to have it in my shoe all day. WTF lol.

Spanked delivery

he liked this idea but we never ended up doing it (thank god).

The cards you're dealt:

Drew 5 of spades.

Spanked my boobs gentely and with love and care 5 times. He laughed.

Ace of hearts.

I got a 10 min massage. It was nice although he's honestly not that great at it. But I enjoyed not doing anything gross!

7 of clubs

Didn't make it all 7 mins. He came on my head. lol. Went and took a shower.

9 of hearts.

I give terrible lap-dances. Very self conscious. He enjoyed (I think. He said he did, but then again he better!)

Tail to head

This was brutal. Got heads twice. Got him to cum before the 3 flip.

That was close!
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 09:10 PM   #198
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Great job keeping this up, nice reports.

How about some Christmas themed ones:

I am the tree: BF decorates you as a Christmas tree, you are to stand in corner for 30 minutes being the tree

Choir practice : learn a Christmas carol, lie across bf's lap and sing it. If you make a mistake he stops you, corrects you, and spanks you 5 times. Repeat until you sing it perfectly.

Mulled piss: make mulled wine but replace the wine with his piss, drink it.

Advent calander: write down a selection of dares on slips of paper. Either have one assigned to each day leading up to Christmas for him to open, or have him select a random one each day and do it.

Rock off: Play rock paper scissors three rounds. Each time he wins you have to do the corresponding forfeit (if you win he should just sing the corresponding song for you to be a good sport ) :
Rock /Scissor : crawl around the room naked singing jingle bells.
Scissor/ paper : listen to the carol "little drummer boy", your tits are the drums and you must beat them with an appropriate instrument five times to the beat for every "pa rum pum pum pum".
Paper/ rock : Sing a "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" with his dick in your mouth
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 09:40 PM   #199
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Wonderful thread!
Lovely to see the reports, and your boyfriend is a lucky man to have you do all this for him! Honestly this is my favourite thread I’ve seen in a while

I’ll put a few suggestions, hope they are good for you both:

Target practice: you will stand in the bath/shower, your bf then gets to throw pies at you, he can ask you to do various poses, the pies can have different toppings.
The last pie goes over your head while you give him a blowjob

Aren’t I sweet?: your body gets covered in custard/pudding and your bf gets to lick it off you for dessert

Bean misbehaving: you receive a panty filling...of beans, your bf then gets to give you a big wedgie and then watch you do some squats before you are allowed to clean up

And...if you wish for any revenge on these suggestions you are welcome to post in my thread (link in signature)

Enjoy, if these are successful I can come up with some more for you

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 08:49 AM   #200
Darechick19

Rock off: Play rock paper scissors three rounds. Each time he wins you have to do the corresponding forfeit (if you win he should just sing the corresponding song for you to be a good sport ) :
Rock /Scissor : crawl around the room naked singing jingle bells.

I won! He sang wonderfully.

Scissor/ paper : listen to the carol "little drummer boy", your tits are the drums and you must beat them with an appropriate instrument five times to the beat for every "pa rum pum pum pum".

I lost! This was kinda funny, if also humiliating. The song lasts much longer than I thought. My boobs were sore after. I kept feeling crazy as they bounced around. He was mesmerized. lol.

Paper/ rock : Sing a "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" with his dick in your mouth

I won!

Mulled piss: make mulled wine but replace the wine with his piss, drink it.

I had never heard of this before. I will have to try some real mulled wine in the future.

With piss, it was gross. He laughs every time I drink his piss though. Somehow it never gets old. Ugh.

Mystery Jessica Date. He and Jessica can go on another date. This time you sign a piece of paper beforehand that says "I will never ask what you do on this date. You can do as much or as little as you want and I will not hold it against you.

Up to them to figure out if they want to have sex or whatever.

Some dares with Jessica that she may enjoy.

They did this. So far, I am not going crazy with jealousy. They probably didn't fuck. Right? right? I mean, fuck. Best not to think about this.

Advent calendar: write down a selection of dares on slips of paper. Either have one assigned to each day leading up to Christmas for him to open, or have him select a random one each day and do it.

I don't think I could come up with enough. Good idea though.

Bean misbehaving: you receive a panty filling...of beans, your bf then gets to give you a big wedgie and then watch you do some squats before you are allowed to clean up

He has a thing for the messy ones. I think he picked this one because it didn't make him have to do anything lol.

When I saw this, I was thinking of uncooked beans. But my BF pulled out a can of baked beans. Got in the shower and stripped to bra and panties. It was cold and so gross and sticky going down. I got beans... fucking everywhere. Nasty. He enjoyed lol.
The following user says Thank You to Darechick19 for this post:
Old 12-21-2020, 05:05 PM   #201
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Great stuff. I'm sure he really appreciates all this.

How was the piss-popsicle you made a while back?

Here's some more:

Maid adventure : dress up as a maid and complete your chores for the day. Act like a maid, call him sir, you are trying your best to please him. He is a moody master, for each chore flip a coin to see whether he's feeling kind (heads) or cruel (tails).

1. Get down on all hands and knees and scrub an area of floor clean. He will supervise. (kind) he compliments your work. (cruel) he decides you are to lick the floor in 10 different places to prove it's spotless.

2. Make master tea/coffee and serve it to him, ensure you're seeing to his every whim. (kind) master decides you should sit and drink with him today, chat with him, be flirty, suck up to him (cruel) he decided it'd be funny to use your back as a footstool while he has his drink.

3. Bake Master a cake or some cookies. (kind) he liked it, sit on his lap and he will feed you some with milk. You get quite messy as he's careless and seems to deliberately food on your face (cruel) he doesn't like it, he orders you pretend to be a dog, he throws little pieces of what you made onto the floor for you to fetch and eat.

4. Time to clean the toilet, make sure it's spotless. (kind) he inspects it and is satisfied. He pees in it carefully and is pleased when you offer to clean him off with your mouth to save paper (cruel) he decides to pee in the freshly cleaned toilet, he carelessly splashes pee all over the place. Seeing your look of horror he laughs and orders you to clean up the mess he made with your tongue.

5. You broke master's favourite vase. Get down on your knees and beg him not to fire you. Beg him to use your body or punish you instead. (kind) He lets you make it up to him, you give him your best sloppy deep throat blowjob, all the time apologising for being a stupid careless maid. He accepts your apology and lets you leave for the day (cruel) he bends you over the table and fucks you in the ass roughly. He then makes you suck his dirty dick while pinching your nipples and slapping your tits for his amusement. He finishes on your face before laughing and firing you anyway.

Alphabet : get him hard then take his dick deep in your mouth/throat. You now have to recite the alphabet. Repeat twice, going a bit deeper reach time.

Never gets old: he pees in your mouth, filling it as much as possible, if he needs to pee more then he can finish all over you. Do not spit or swallow any pee, you are to kneel in the corner for 10 minutes tasting it. After 10 minutes, find him and demonstrate that your mouth is still full, gargle the pee for 15 seconds then swallow. If you failed to keep all the pee then you have to make him cum in your mouth and hold the cum in your mouth for another 10 minutes corner time, present it, gargle and swallow.
Old 12-21-2020, 08:54 PM   #202
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc
Default New Dare Certificates

Head or Tail:

Lube up and stretch out with a butt plug. The game is played for 30 minutes, or until he cums, whichever is first. Every two minutes, flip a coin. On heads, you give him head (trying to deep throat) for the two minutes. On tails, he removes the butt plug and fucks you in the tail.

Corporal Commando

Wearing Olive/Army Green (or the best you can approximate, it's all in the fun), you will go out with no bra or panties, wearing a short skirt and shirt. Every time he says, "drop and give me 10," you immediately will get down and do 10 push-ups, regardless of how public it is.

Captain Underpants

You will tie a makeshift cape on, and wearing just your panties, be "captain underpants." You will hold super hero poses while suffering from silly pranks:

1. Drop peanut butter down the back of your panties
2. Pull the front of your panties out and put chocolate syrup in them
3. Coat your nipples in honey
4. Any other food pranks he wants to do

When he is done decorate you, you'll go out in the backyard and roll around. See how much dirt and anything else sticks to you. (Keep it short enough given the temperatures). Anywhere in the yard he wants you to roll around you will. He should scout out ant piles or anything else that will make this painful and degrading.
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 05:16 AM   #203
redcamel
getDare Addict

Holiday hairstyle: starting from December 24th up to January 6th included, when you wake up you'll make him cum over your head and then you'll spread his cum all over your hairs with a comb (maybe add some drops of water if you need it more fluid) and will wear his "hair gel" all the time. If you need to wash your hairs you'll do the same after washing them. If he thinks that sleeping with such a dirty slut with cum spreaded hairs is too gross (how could I blame him?), it will be up to him to decide if you have to wash your hairs for the night or if you must go to sleep somewhere else when he will have finished to use you on the bed.

The flesh carpet: invite Jessica for an afternoon and/or evening with you, and all the time she will be at your home you will lay naked under their feet. Tell her previously what will be your role, so she can choose the shoes she consider more suitable for the situation (indeed high heels will be the right choice IMO, but she can choose to change among more than one type, barefooting included), and, of course, they are free to stimulate you with their feet in any way they like.

Last edited by redcamel; 12-22-2020 at 05:22 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 04:52 AM   #204
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default ...

Jewelry
I will buy myself a set of metal buttplugs with a crstyal end (sizes M, L, XL). I will not buy S size, because this is too small anyway . Big one is for the future, because I want to have room for evolving.

Measurer
I will measure the size of my pussy and ass with pencils. I will try to insert as many as I can to measure each. I will do it in position to give you the best view to inspect the progress.

Panty shelter
I will try fit as many panties in my pussy as I can and keep the there for min 3 hours (you may add up to 12 hours to the time). Next week I will use only these panties that I was managed to fit in my pussy. I may not wash them before the end of the week. If they get too dirty then I will not wear any panties untill the end of the week.
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 07:44 PM   #205
Darechick19

I swore I updated based on these coupons once already. But it's not here. So... sorry for the confusion.

Finally, I should say that I was given a coupon by private message and I am no longer wearing panties until the new year.

How was the piss-popsicle you made a while back?

Actually forgot about it and threw it out lol. The ones that go on for longer than a day or two tend to get lost. He get's excited, we do a bunch of stuff, and then we don't for a while.

Maid adventure

Getting dressed as a maid was it's own little humilation. Didn't really have any outfit for it, but I got dressed in my nicest "cleaning" cloths and "reported for duty". lol. Felt silly and a lil scared.

Tails. (cruel) he decides you are to lick the floor in 10 different places to prove it's spotless.

Cleaned the kitchen floor, only place besides the bathroom that isn't carpet. Glad I did an okay job, but was still a little dicey licking it. Eww. Also just like,... being on the ground licking the floor was humilating.

(cruel) he decided it'd be funny to use your back as a footstool while he has his drink.

No fun for me! Werid as fuck. Lol.

(kind) he liked it, sit on his lap and he will feed you some with milk. You get quite messy as he's careless and seems to deliberately food on your face

I think he did the whole thing just to get me to bake cookies. I kinda enjoy baking so that was fun. He fed me pretty well too. He's a softy at heart!

(cruel) he decides to pee in the freshly cleaned toilet, he carelessly splashes pee all over the place. Seeing your look of horror he laughs and orders you to clean up the mess he made with your tongue.

This was so fucked up. lol. Licking the floor was one thing. Licking the toilet seat was a whole other. At least I didn't have to lick the inside.

Also tasted like piss!!!

(kind) He lets you make it up to him, you give him your best sloppy deep throat blowjob, all the time apologising for being a stupid careless maid. He accepts your apology and lets you leave for the day

Blowjobs are at least sorta fun. Better than licking a toilet.

Never gets old: he pees in your mouth, filling it as much as possible, if he needs to pee more then he can finish all over you. Do not spit or swallow any pee, you are to kneel in the corner for 10 minutes tasting it. After 10 minutes, find him and demonstrate that your mouth is still full, gargle the pee for 15 seconds then swallow. If you failed to keep all the pee then you have to make him cum in your mouth and hold the cum in your mouth for another 10 minutes corner time, present it, gargle and swallow.

Did this right after the maid. Stripped naked first and got pissed on by the man who say's he loves me. Of course he can piss more than I can hold in my mouth. He mostly pissed on my boobs at least?

10 mins is a long long long long long long long time to hold piss in your mouth. He just left the room and I spent the whole time thinking "Why am I naked, getting cold, holding piss in my mouth????"

but i did it. I fucking did it.

Corporal Commando

Wearing Olive/Army Green (or the best you can approximate, it's all in the fun), you will go out with no bra or panties, wearing a short skirt and shirt. Every time he says, "drop and give me 10," you immediately will get down and do 10 push-ups, regardless of how public it is.

Had fun getting dressed up. Found a green skirt. lol. Walked around neighborhood. Luckly didn't see anyone - why would I be wearing a skirt in this cold! He never made me do any pushups. Was cold out though !

Captain Underpants

You will tie a makeshift cape on, and wearing just your panties, be "captain underpants." You will hold super hero poses while suffering from silly pranks:

1. Drop peanut butter down the back of your panties
2. Pull the front of your panties out and put chocolate syrup in them
3. Coat your nipples in honey
4. Any other food pranks he wants to do

When he is done decorate you, you'll go out in the backyard and roll around. See how much dirt and anything else sticks to you. (Keep it short enough given the temperatures). Anywhere in the yard he wants you to roll around you will. He should scout out ant piles or anything else that will make this painful and degrading.

Used a blanket for the cape. I felt so silly standing there in my panties and just a cape.

Peanut butter - Was afraid this would be super gross. Turned out to be only a little gross. PB just kinda fell as a blob and didn't get on me. Felt weird walking around with it though.
This was nasty and cold. It got all over my vagina and down my legs. Sticky and gross. He loved it.
Even stickier. He really liked it. I was like "Want to lick it off?" thinking to make it fun and sexy, but he just wanted to stare at me feeling uncomfertable. lol.
Apperantly he did look for ant piles but we had none. I was really freaked being outside (did at night). Came in soon after. A leaf stuck to my boob. Was glad to shower. So gross. Thank god no ants.
The following 4 users say Thank You to Darechick19 for this post:
Old 12-28-2020, 09:52 PM   #206
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the great report. You are a real trooper! What did he do to deserve all this haha

Some more coupons:

Darechick-en schnitzel: Ingredients - darechick-en, eggs, flour breadcrumbs, seasoning (Eg. Paprika, salt). Method - prepare an appropriate work surface, lie a naked darechicken on surface. Tenderise thoroughly using your hands or appropriate tool. Wet the darechicken with water, then coat in flour. Beat several eggs in a bowl, apply egg mixture and spread, covering as much area as possible. Now coat thoroughly with breadcrumbs, season to taste. Flip over and repeat on other side. Let sit for 10 minutes before cooking (showering).

Bubbly: make champagne using piss and soda water. Cheers.

Steak and BJ delux: Have bf relax and do whatever he wants (watch tv/play video games). Wearing nothing but an apron and heels cook him steak and chips. Now serve it with beer and suck his dick while he enjoys. Keep serving him beer as long as he wants. He may need to pee, if he does you know what to do

Netflix and chill: watch a movie. Have him sit while you curl up lying with your head on his lap. He should be able to reach your ass to play with, let him touch you there hovever he likes (offer to lube up your asshole so he can finger it). Now you have to try to gently stimulate his dick and balls with your mouth for the whole movie, but don't make him cum. Lick and suck very gently, or just lie with his dick or balls in your mouth. If he's about to cum he can slap your bum to have you stop stimulating for a minute. If he needs to pee then drink it. If he makes it to the credits then see how much cum he can get on your face. Wipe it all off with your fingers and suck them clean for his entertainment.
Old 12-28-2020, 10:37 PM   #207
MunkBomb

Dealing with the Day Gingerly
In this dare, you'll shave a piece of ginger large enough to be a decent butt plug, and insert it into your anus. After this, you can only remove it when he says so. It's up to you to convince him to let you remove it.
MunkBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 09:29 AM   #208
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

• Smooth and Shiny New Years - For the New Year I will shave everything below my eye brows and apply lotion. I will sleep naked after doing this.
  • New Years celebration - Starting at 6:00 PM I will remove one item of clothing until I am naked. Once I am naked I will edge on the hour in front of you.
  • Stroke of New Year - Start fucking me before the stroke of New Year. I want to have your balls draining in me as the ball drops.
  • Morning after - I will remain naked all day on Jan 1. On my body write "Happy Newd Year". I will remain naked no matter who comes over and will answer the door this way if asked.

Enjoy - Happy Newd Year!
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 07:44 PM   #209
Beginnersh

I have been lurking a lot here, love the thread. I came up with something myself though:

Dance dance resolution

I will spend some time in the new year learning a dance choreo. I will then perform this dance for my boyfriend while wearing lingerie or being naked (up to him).

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Beginnersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 08:41 AM   #210
AshleyDegraded

I have spent this morning thinking about what kinds of weird sexual things your boyfriend might like.

How does that make you feel?

I think he likes to see you do video recreations. I think he likes to see you humiliate yourself.

Search google videos for “Stupid Pig 725 Udders on gravel” I will recreate the first video that comes up for your pleasure.

Search google videos for "Belle Fucking a Chair" I will recreate the first video that comes up for your pleasure.

Search google videos for "Piss Slave Licks Floor Clean" I will recreate the first video that comes up for your pleasure.

Search google videos for "Ivy Jones Milk Shower" I will recreate the first video that comes up for your pleasure.

You may get the same results I did. Maybe you will get something else. Either way will be good!

I think he likes it when you act like his favorite porn star. So same deal.

Search google videos for “(Insert porn star name here) humiliating anal sex”. We will recreate the first video that comes up. We each get 3 veto's.

I think he likes it when your friend comes. I think he likes dice rolls

This coupon entitles you to invite her over one evening. While she is over I will:

Roll dice 6 times to see what rules I will follow. If you repeat a # you can skip (so if you roll 6 twice, you only have 5 rules):

1.I will be naked.
2. I will be blindfolded.
3. I will not speak unless asked a question (I can use a code word to stop things).
4. I will wear high heels.
5. I will crawl like a dog the whole time
6. I will wear a paper bag over my head

Roll dice 6 times to see what coupons I will do with her there. If you repeat a # you can skip (so if you roll 6 twice, you only have 5 coupons). She can veto anything she isn't cool with. This is meant to be fun for her.

1. My friend will spit on my face 3 times. No wiping it off.
2. I will spit on my boobs 3 times.
3. I will spank my ass 25 times with my friends shoe.
4. My friend will give me a "slutty makeover" using my makeup.
5. I will do a naked yoga routine for 10 mins.
6. Friend's choice: She gets to make up a coupon for you!

Roll dice 6 times to see what coupons I will do with her there. If you repeat a # you can skip (so if you roll 6 twice, you only have 5 coupons). She can veto anything she isn't cool with. These are meant to be harder than above. This is meant to be fun for her.

1. After everyone who wants to pisses in the toilet, I will go in and lap up 3 mouthfuls
2.I will make a bikini out of food from the kitchen. No whip cream. I will model it.
3. I will be blindfolded. My friend will hand me an object for me to put in my pussy. I have 2 guesses about what it is. If I get it wrong the game continues or she quits.
4. (Stolen from above - credit to Johank) I will measure the size of my pussy and ass with pencils. I will try to insert as many as I can to measure each. I will do it in position to give you the best view to inspect the progress.
5. I will describe, in detail, to my friend all of the video recreation videos I have done so far. She can pick one for me to re-do in front of her.
6. My friend gets to pick a coupon!

Roll dice 6 times to see what coupons I will do with her there. If you repeat a # you can skip (so if you roll 6 twice, you only have 5 coupons). She can veto anything she isn't cool with. These are meant to be harder than above. This is meant to be fun for her.

1. Doing a handstand, I will piss on myself in the bathtub. Then I will blow bubbles.
2. Google "naked body writing slut". My friend will pick a photo for me to re-make. If she does not want to pick, use the 1st on.
7 mins.
3. I will go, naked, into a closet with my friend. No questions asked!
4. We will go for a drive to the local park. If there are people there I can wear a towel. We will go into the woods and my friend will find a stick. She will spank me with the stick until it breaks or she gives up.
9 mins.
5. My friend and my boyfriend will go into our bedroom. I will hear them moaning. No questions asked about what they actually do.
6. My friend gets to pick a coupon!

Ask your boyfriend how close I got!
AshleyDegraded is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk