Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-21-2022, 12:06 PM   #1
Mallena_1995

Default Hard punishment and nipple dares needed (F27)

Hello everyone, I came here looking to find some hard and painful punishment and dares for myself this evening.

I am mostly into impact play, not vanilla stuff, and have more than few instruments like cane, crop, cords etc. I am very much into nipple play and punishment (several clamps and pegs).

Regarding limits, no pussy pain and nothing public.

Hope to receive some interesting tasks.
Mallena_1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 12:08 PM   #2
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Well one of my favourite tasks to give clamp your nipples and do 25 jumping jacks you can’t open the clamps to take them off

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 12:21 PM   #3
Mallena_1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
Well one of my favourite tasks to give clamp your nipples and do 25 jumping jacks you can’t open the clamps to take them off
Thank you sir for this dare. Quite basic one, but a good warm up. I have put the large clamps on my nipples and did the jumping jacks. The pain from the clamps alone was medium, but it got more intense as I jumped.

The removing was very interesting, to say the least. I did it slowly, but had to close my eyes and grind my teeth.
Old 08-21-2022, 01:01 PM   #4
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Slowly coat both tits with a layer of dripping hot wax, after it has all completely dried get a wooden spoon. Hard swats until it has all been removed. For each swat it takes do 50 on the ass. Should keep you from holding back.
Old 08-21-2022, 01:06 PM   #5
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallena_1995 View Post
Thank you sir for this dare. Quite basic one, but a good warm up. I have put the large clamps on my nipples and did the jumping jacks. The pain from the clamps alone was medium, but it got more intense as I jumped.

The removing was very interesting, to say the least. I did it slowly, but had to close my eyes and grind my teeth.
Very good report I know it’s basic but a classic

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 01:33 PM   #6
masterken558

Lay back and open your legs. 50 with the crop and 50 with the cord right on your clit and oussy.
masterken558 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 08:33 AM   #7
Mallena_1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
Slowly coat both tits with a layer of dripping hot wax, after it has all completely dried get a wooden spoon. Hard swats until it has all been removed. For each swat it takes do 50 on the ass. Should keep you from holding back.
I have tried to do this dare, but quit at the middle of it. I have indeed coated my boobies with hot wax and let it dry, but as soon as I started to hit it with spoon it was clear to me that the second part would be impossible. I hit and I hit, and at the end it took me a total of 43 hits to remove the last "drop" of wax. It was painful and hard, but the pain on my tits was not the problem.

The problem started when I did math. It meant I would have to do more than two thousand swats on my ass. It is waaay out of my league, and I must say I didn't even bother starting.
Old 08-22-2022, 08:34 AM   #8
Mallena_1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterken558 View Post
Lay back and open your legs. 50 with the crop and 50 with the cord right on your clit and oussy.
Looks like you haven't read my post at the opening of the thread. Pussy pain is a limit for me.

If you have some other tasks and ideas, I am willing to try it out.
Old 08-24-2022, 08:56 AM   #9
Mallena_1995

Is anyone up for another round? I am home until evening and looking forward to receive some painful tasks.
Old 08-24-2022, 09:00 AM   #10
jdan991

Tie up your tits and paddle each nipple 50 times hard, then 25 times hard with the cane.

Limits: Anal, Family, Scat, Piss, Public, Face, Blood, Permanent, Sissy, Line-Writing

Kik: jdan991

m/23
jdan991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 09:46 AM   #11
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallena_1995 View Post
I have tried to do this dare, but quit at the middle of it. I have indeed coated my boobies with hot wax and let it dry, but as soon as I started to hit it with spoon it was clear to me that the second part would be impossible. I hit and I hit, and at the end it took me a total of 43 hits to remove the last "drop" of wax. It was painful and hard, but the pain on my tits was not the problem.

The problem started when I did math. It meant I would have to do more than two thousand swats on my ass. It is waaay out of my league, and I must say I didn't even bother starting.

I would say drop it to 10x then from 50... but just round up to 500 for not even attempting to start. If this is still too much split it into sessions... but ever split add 40 to your sit spots.
Old 08-29-2022, 08:28 AM   #12
UncleSpanks

Sit at a table, no top or bra on. Rest your tits on the table. Use a rolling pin (or similar cylindrical heavy object or even the handle of a round wooden spoon) to roll your tits against the table. Press as hard as your can bear. When you reach your nipples the feeling should be quite intense.

Last edited by UncleSpanks; 08-29-2022 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Spelling
UncleSpanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 12:23 PM   #13
masterken558

After you have tenderized your tits with the rolling pin while they are still on the table use a wooden spoon in them, 50 hits per tit.
masterken558 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 08:22 AM   #14
Mallena_1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdan991 View Post
Tie up your tits and paddle each nipple 50 times hard, then 25 times hard with the cane.
I have done this task, sir. I did not, however, tied my boobies, as I was unable to do it, and I used the crop whip as I do not have a paddle.

I was interesting and intense. My nipples were quite sore afterward. Than the cane came. Luckily for me, it is hard for myself to cane my tits as hard as I would have wanted and I got off relatively OK. I was sore, but it got my juces flowing.
Old 08-30-2022, 08:29 AM   #15
Mallena_1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleSpanks View Post
Sit at a table, no top or bra on. Rest your tits on the table. Use a rolling pin (or similar cylindrical heavy object or even the handle of a round wooden spoon) to roll your tits against the table. Press as hard as your can bear. When you reach your nipples the feeling should be quite intense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterken558 View Post
After you have tenderized your tits with the rolling pin while they are still on the table use a wooden spoon in them, 50 hits per tit.

I have done this two dares combined. Just 20 minutes ago, as I failed to check the topic before.

My boobies are not that big, and it was not as hard as I would have liked. It was interesting, nevertheless.

After I did the rolling pin task, I used the wooden spoon on my nipples. This was up to my liking. The pain was intense, and the nipples were very red after I finished. Needless to say, I starter masturbating as I was doing the task and had one of best orgasms in the last couple of weeks.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple play, pain (tits), punishment, whipping