Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-20-2021, 11:35 AM   #1
cliton

Default Humiliation Piggy 27/F

Looking for tasks and dares to humiliate and degrade this pig. Pain is a plus. The more humiliating the better. Full reports given.

I am the most pathetic girl on getdare.
Toys: dildo, butt plug, vib, nipple clamps, ball gag, handcuffs
Dislikes: permanent, scat, diapers, public
cliton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 11:41 AM   #2
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

Put your butt plug in, wear your ball gag and nipple clamps on then spank each ass cheek 50 times. After every 10 swats say "Thank you sir may I have another"

kik implosive85

38/M

Punishments: spankings, clothespins on nipples (chest area) and cbt

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial
implosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 11:46 AM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

You may only orgasm with your head in toilet water.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 03:25 AM   #4
redcamel
getDare Addict

At home you're allowed to wear only thong and bra, keeping the shoulder straps lowered to expose your nipples. Outside none of the two is allowed (but sheer pantyhose are allowed), and you will wear skirt or dresses, no kind of pants, trousers, shorts nor leggins or thick pantyhose.

Anytime you have to go out, you'll follow this procedure to dress:

- go to the entrance door, take off bra and panties, and carry them to the farthest point of the house from the entrance door
- carry all the clothes and the shoes you'll wear to go out from the place where they are stored to the entrance door
- once they will be all there, dress and to go out
- if you forget to carry some items, you'll go out without them

All the transportations must be made carrying the items one by one in your mouth, and crawling on all fours. The panties must be carried keeping in your mouth the inner side of the crotch.

When you come back home, you will strip at the entrance door (inside, but even outside if the situation allows and/or you're brave enough), then will carry all the clothes at their places before gathering bra and panties and carrying them to the entrance door to wear them.

You'll do it for a week, and will report daily, telling also the list and description of the garments you wore at home and out of home.
But this procedure could also become a permanent rule to follow every day or one or more days a week.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 02:06 AM   #5
Enlil

A rule and a task.

Rule: at all times you have to have a degrading word written somewhere on your body. The parts of your body you can use are: your right butt cheek, left butt cheek, right inner thigh, left inner thigh, Venus mound, belly, right tit, left tit, upper chest, right forearm, left forearm, face. The words you can use are: "slut", "whore", "tramp", "skank", "cunt", "public hole", "cumslut", "cumwhore", "pig", "bitch", "fucktoy", "cum dumpster" -- you can use other ones, but you have to have them approved by someone on GetDare to make sure they're humiliating enough. Now, the thing is, you can't use the same word and/or the same part of your body twice till you have used all of them, so you have to do some planning as to when you can write on your forearms and face. Once you put a word somewhere, it has to stay there for at least three hours (the time you spend sleeping doesn't count). Once a word fades, you have to put another one on another part of your body as soon as possible.

Task: next time you're washing your floors, you have to do it naked, on all fours. Put on some heavy make-up too and undo your hair. Every ten seconds (more or less, you can just count slowly aloud) you're to stop and spank your cunt ten times with the wet rag you're using, repeating: "I'm a pathetic pig who deserves to be dirty" with each hit. Once you're done, kneel down under shower and do as follows: slap your face with the same rag ten times, repeating "I am still not dirty enough" with each hit. Then wring out the rag over your tits, take the bucket with the dirty water you used for cleaning and empty it all over yourself. Finally, put the rag in your mouth and take a photo of your sorry self as a keepsake to remind you what a disgusting filthy whore you are.
Old 12-04-2021, 03:23 PM   #6
cliton

Quote:
Originally Posted by implosive View Post
Put your butt plug in, wear your ball gag and nipple clamps on then spank each ass cheek 50 times. After every 10 swats say "Thank you sir may I have another"
Thank you sir. This whore was put in her place by your task. First, I forced my large butt plug in my little asshole. It felt good to be penetrated. I felt ashamed by being put in my place by a stranger on the internet. Then I clamped my hard nipples with my clamps. Then I smacked my fat ass 50 times. Taking a break at 20. Then again at 35. My ass cheek became so sore. I imagined a master controlling me every swat. I felt so low. Thank you.

Old 12-04-2021, 03:26 PM   #7
cliton

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
You may only orgasm with your head in toilet water.
Thanks you for this task. I put my head in the toilet and then I then rubbed my pussy until I came

Old 12-04-2021, 03:56 PM   #8
Wholeenquiries3
Account Banned

I’m a fellow fuckpig that would love to help you out with the most humiliating tasks! Let a woman who knows how to really degrade a slut show you how its done! Add my kik? DegradAtionQ or maybe message me for email?
Wholeenquiries3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 01:41 PM   #9
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Write “milk maker” over your tits
Cum dump on your stomach
Edge yourself 3 times
Stand in front of a mirror
Put clamps on your nipples, clit and 3 on each pussy lip
Do 25 jumping jacks
If any clamps fall off re apply and keep count
Edge again
Do 15 jumping jacks

Edge the number of clamps that fell

Enjoy

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 04:03 PM   #10
cliton

I wrote Cum dump on my stomachs in black sharpie. I then rubbed my pussy and thought about how strangers on the internet control my orgasms. I edged 3 times. I then clamped my nipples with nipple clamps, and clamped my clit and put 3 clothes pins on each pussy lip. It hurt the most on my clit. That's all I could think about and how my worthless body deserved to be in pain. I did 25 jumping jacks and 4 clamps fells off my pussy lips. Then the clamp on my clit fell off. I reapplied them. The I edge again. Feeling the pain of the clamps got me close really quick. Then I did 15 more jumping jacks. 3 more clamps fell off my pussy. 7. I edged 7 times. I'm dripping wet and I'm dying for an orgasm. May I please orgasm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
Write “milk maker” over your tits
Cum dump on your stomach
Edge yourself 3 times
Stand in front of a mirror
Put clamps on your nipples, clit and 3 on each pussy lip
Do 25 jumping jacks
If any clamps fall off re apply and keep count
Edge again
Do 15 jumping jacks

Edge the number of clamps that fell

Enjoy

Old 12-08-2021, 06:56 AM   #11
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliton View Post
I wrote Cum dump on my stomachs in black sharpie. I then rubbed my pussy and thought about how strangers on the internet control my orgasms. I edged 3 times. I then clamped my nipples with nipple clamps, and clamped my clit and put 3 clothes pins on each pussy lip. It hurt the most on my clit. That's all I could think about and how my worthless body deserved to be in pain. I did 25 jumping jacks and 4 clamps fells off my pussy lips. Then the clamp on my clit fell off. I reapplied them. The I edge again. Feeling the pain of the clamps got me close really quick. Then I did 15 more jumping jacks. 3 more clamps fell off my pussy. 7. I edged 7 times. I'm dripping wet and I'm dying for an orgasm. May I please orgasm?
Nice report you can’t cum yet only if you do a task

Repeat the task but this time roll a dice when your done if you get a 1 or 6 you may cum

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, humiliation, pain, pig, piggy