Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-16-2020, 06:38 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Erect while Naked

Are you ever worried about getting a hard on while being naked around others?

Maybe you might only one naked or one of few who are

This might be a dare or you're playing a game or lost bet etc

I'm talking more around friends/family who you might not want to know that you'd enjoy being naked

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 06:27 AM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Hard On

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post

I'm talking more around friends/family who you might not want to know that you'd enjoy being naked
I have been naked and hard around friends , neighbours etc . Its never bothered me as everyone I know is very much aware that I enjoy being naked and seen naked and if I am arroused even better . If I am arroused often I will stroke in front of them but dont often cum as I like the feeling I get from being hard and throbbing.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 08:17 AM   #3
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

It have always been afraid of getting a hard on in a gym locker room. Never did except one time I started to swell as I was getting dressed and I was able to cover it quickly. *whew*

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 08:27 AM   #4
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyseniorctzn View Post
It have always been afraid of getting a hard on in a gym locker room. Never did except one time I started to swell as I was getting dressed and I was able to cover it quickly. *whew*
It sounds like you were very lucky indeed

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 11-17-2020, 04:59 PM   #5
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

Unless I am at a "clothing optional" event, then I don't worry about it at all. If I am naked, then whoever is around, whether they are clothed or not, is welcome to know if I'm excited. If I AM at some CO event, then EVERYONE is naked, so my being sans covering is the norm and nothing to be excited over

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 06:40 PM   #6
striker101

Quote:

I definitely worried about it after gym class back in my high school days, and when I took a couple phys ed classes in college. Never got hard in high school, but got a few boners in college, which led to me waiting to shower when I got back to my dorm/apartment.

Nowadays, it's not really an issue. I'm not getting naked around anyone that I'm not comfortable being naked around. Plus, if I'm comfortable being seen naked by someone, then I'm almost certainly going to be comfortable with them seeing me hard as well.

If was caught doing a naked dare, well... being hard would be more humiliating which would honestly make it hotter. I also think it'd be a little easier to "get over" in a way. Like I could more easily blame it on thinking with my dick instead of my brain or something along those lines.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 10:29 PM   #7
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I wouldn’t say worried about it.

But these days I’ve been locked in chastity for so long, that it’s never a worry as naked is still in a chastity cage. But even without the cage, I didn’t worry about it. It could happen. Either way if I’m seen naked I’m either humiliated because I’m showing off soft with 1.5 inches or totally humiliated showing off a rock hard 3.5 inches. It is what it is, if I pop a baby boner, so be it.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 01:10 PM   #8
rockroller69

Depends on context really. I find that once you become erect it can change the whole mood. Being naked and soft keeps it fun and innocent but an erection makes it sexual and that can be problematic in a crowd where that's not the intention, such as nudist events. As a newbie nudist I've definitely had some fears of hard ons during non sexual nudist events but I've been okay for the most part.
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 07:58 AM   #9
321tt
Distinguished Member

I'm only worried if I were around children or if my nudity was questionable considering policies/laws.

Other than that, it doesn't really make a difference. I don't fear of getting hard e.g. in a medical setting, I mean, erections are healthy and natural, so whatever
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 08:10 PM   #10
batgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyseniorctzn View Post
Do guys sit around naked in a locker room and do y'all get aroused sitting there?
I would think maybe, just maybe mind you, in the shower room, even if it's communal, but I find in the locker room rather surprising.
batgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 12:45 PM   #11
MetalMike

I went skinny dipping at a nudist beach when I was younger. I'd left my friends doing something else so I was the only one there. I was fine stripping off on the beach but once I was in the water some girls swam nearby and being the ball of hormones I was I got hard straight away. I could hide it in the water by swimming away from everyone but it wouldn't disappear before the time I needed to get out. So, and I cringe a little remembering it, I had to subtly take care of myself in the ocean if you know what I mean.
MetalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2021, 04:06 AM   #12
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMike View Post
I went skinny dipping at a nudist beach when I was younger. I'd left my friends doing something else so I was the only one there. I was fine stripping off on the beach but once I was in the water some girls swam nearby and being the ball of hormones I was I got hard straight away. I could hide it in the water by swimming away from everyone but it wouldn't disappear before the time I needed to get out. So, and I cringe a little remembering it, I had to subtly take care of myself in the ocean if you know what I mean.
Oh shit, if only they knew

My Real Experiences

Old 12-30-2021, 10:00 AM   #13
Althaea

Quote:

I think it's a quite frequent fear among men, especially those who are not used to be nude with other people. I have always worried about that, but in fact, I never really got hard in a non sexual context. If the stress of being naked is more important than the excitation to show your nudity, you're usually not relaxed enough to get hard.
Old 12-30-2021, 10:55 AM   #14
Merlin2021

I m in

Kik or snap in signature

Snap : merlenzo2030
Merlin2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 06:18 PM   #15
--exhibitionist--

Default Erect While Naked

I think, it might be inevitable, especially around beautiful women, even when they are clothed and you are the only on naked. It creates such a power dynamic situation of vulnerability for a man and gives a woman confidence, which is very sexy and creates an erotic atmosphere hanging in the air.

Advertisements
Kink Talk