Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-24-2019, 08:27 AM   #1
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default 5 days before I have to be serious again 24/F

Hello,

I have 5 days where I have nothing planned - apart from a sofa being delivered and a climbing session. So I am looking for tasks/dares to complete to make these days a little more interesting. I would love to try new things or push myself. My BF is around to help if needed (if you want to send him a challenge for me to do without my knowing either put it in a spoiler or send me a PM and write DO NOT READ).

My toys are in my signature as are my limits.

Rainbow

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 08:42 AM   #2
GenderfluidMistress
Account Banned

Since you like renaming and dehumanization, let's start by stating that for the next 5 days, your name is Cunt. Your boy friend will determine everything you wear, and at home you will have either your tits, pussy or ass exposed at all times. You will sleep in your leotard (if safe) and your blackout mask.

Last edited by GenderfluidMistress; 10-24-2019 at 08:45 AM.
GenderfluidMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 09:06 AM   #3
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenderfluidMistress View Post
Since you like renaming and dehumanization, let's start by stating that for the next 5 days, your name is Cunt. Your boy friend will determine everything you wear, and at home you will have either your tits, pussy or ass exposed at all times. You will sleep in your leotard (if safe) and your blackout mask.
Thank you. This is all possible and will be actioned.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-24-2019, 09:11 AM   #4
nyan
getDare Sweetheart

More from your curiosities, you must beg your boyfriend for permission before you can eat or drink. Also for speech restrictions you can no longer use the work "I" instead use your new name to talk about yourself.
PM Dares
nyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 11:01 AM   #5
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

You must call your bf "Sir" at home and have a collar and lease on at all times whilst at home. Not sure if this is what you meant by sleep training, but you are your bf's alarm clock. Try to give him a nice wake up call every morning (e.g. a bj if possible and within limits).
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 11:29 AM   #6
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Every day for each of the remaining days, you are to start each day with a sink bath.

If you fit, I'd like you you to climb up and into your kitchen sink, position yourself so your pussy is directly below the spout. Now, turn on the water as hot as you can without actually burning yourself, and fill up the sink. Once you're soaking like a dirty dish, apply liquid dish soap to your pussy and scrub till its pink and foamy. Then, up on your knees and give your asshole the same treatment. Once your all foamed up on both holes, soak for 10 minutes and then drain the sink. Rinse with cool/cold water, dry off with a kitchen towel, and only then proceed with the rest of your morning routine
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 12:34 PM   #7
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyan View Post
More from your curiosities, you must beg your boyfriend for permission before you can eat or drink. Also for speech restrictions you can no longer use the work "I" instead use your new name to talk about yourself.
Thank you. Cunt will beg for permission in a position from cunt's slave positions as instructed by BF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPhil View Post
You must call your bf "Sir" at home and have a collar and lease on at all times whilst at home. Not sure if this is what you meant by sleep training, but you are your bf's alarm clock. Try to give him a nice wake up call every morning (e.g. a bj if possible and within limits).
Thank you. Will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
Every day for each of the remaining days, you are to start each day with a sink bath.

If you fit, I'd like you you to climb up and into your kitchen sink, position yourself so your pussy is directly below the spout. Now, turn on the water as hot as you can without actually burning yourself, and fill up the sink. Once you're soaking like a dirty dish, apply liquid dish soap to your pussy and scrub till its pink and foamy. Then, up on your knees and give your asshole the same treatment. Once your all foamed up on both holes, soak for 10 minutes and then drain the sink. Rinse with cool/cold water, dry off with a kitchen towel, and only then proceed with the rest of your morning routine
Cunt doesn't fit in the sink. Sorry

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-24-2019, 12:50 PM   #8
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowSky View Post
Cunt doesn't fit in the sink. Sorry
This is indeed a problem... So, do the dare as listed, but do it in the bathtub instead. As punishment, instead of doing it only every morning, cunt is to do it twice daily, morning and night, starting tonight
Old 10-24-2019, 10:17 PM   #9
nyan
getDare Sweetheart

One last things from your likes, your ass should be constanstly spanked. I don't know you well enough to give exact numbers, but you should always be as red as you can get without actually causing permanent injury. If it doesn't hurt to sit you aren't being spanked enough.
PM Dares
Old 10-24-2019, 10:58 PM   #10
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
This is indeed a problem... So, do the dare as listed, but do it in the bathtub instead. As punishment, instead of doing it only every morning, cunt is to do it twice daily, morning and night, starting tonight
Thank you. Cunt completed the first last night. Report is below.

Quote:
One last things from your likes, your ass should be constanstly spanked. I don't know you well enough to give exact numbers, but you should always be as red as you can get without actually causing permanent injury. If it doesn't hurt to sit you aren't being spanked enough.
This seems a bit implausible. If I am constantly being spanked then how can Cunt do anything. Cunt would have to be constantly administering spanks because the moment Cunt stops then they will no longer be red.

Currently Cunt's rules/tasks are:

Not allowed to use personal pronouns. Cunt is Cunt's new name and the only name to be used
BF determine Cunt's clothing
At night Cunt to wear latex one-piece, with blackout mask on and ankles tied spread open for easy access
Cunt must beg BF for any food and drink in a position decided by BF
Call BF Sir at all times
Have a collar and lease on at all times
Be Sir's alarm clock
To wash Cunt must lay in bath with pussy beneath tap and fill up bath. Then scrub pussy with liquid soap, then asshole, then soak for 10 minutes both morning and night
To be completely clean shaven the entire time

Report so far

So Cunt was given most of these tasks last night. Cunt began with their new washing style. It was very difficult for Cunt to get into position, Cunt looked and felt like a tortoise with its ass high in the air underneath the tap whilst laying on its back. The water was extremely hot and made Cunt moan in both pain and humiliation. It took about 10 minutes to fill the bath full enough. Cunt then took liquid soap, put it on one finger and began to scrub it's clit viciously and violently until it was stinging, pink and very soapy. It then turned onto its knees and repeated the process on its asshole. It then lay in the water for 10 minutes, whilst washing it's hair before pulling the plug and letting it drain out. It then repositioned its cunt underneath the tap and let ice cold water run out, freezing and cleaning the dirty Cunt. It then got out the bath and towel dried off before getting straight into the latex body. Cunt has never worn it before and didn't realise how tight it was, nor how large the slit in the crotch was, nor how high waisted it is. It felt uncomfortable but realised it was the wishes of those more worthy than Cunt. Cunt got into bed while Sir tied ankles to objects to prevent closing of legs. Cunt then put its blackout mask on and tried to sleep. It was uncomfortable and made worse when Sir taped Cunt's vibe to it's clit over night. Cunt began to moan loudly so the blackout mask was removed, the ball gag put it and the mask returned. Cunt did not sleep very well last night. It is now off to wash again.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-25-2019, 04:01 AM   #11
nyan
getDare Sweetheart

I should have been clearer, you should be spanked as frequently as you can as hard/long as you can without injuring yourself.
PM Dares
Old 10-25-2019, 05:44 AM   #12
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Well done on your bath, but it seems you've slightly misinterpreted it. The original dare was to use a dish-brush, instead of your hands. If you're unable to inflict the brush on yourself, have your bf scrub you
Old 10-25-2019, 06:34 AM   #13
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I should have been clearer, you should be spanked as frequently as you can as hard/long as you can without injuring yourself.
Ok. Thank you.

Quote:
Well done on your bath, but it seems you've slightly misinterpreted it. The original dare was to use a dish-brush, instead of your hands. If you're unable to inflict the brush on yourself, have your bf scrub you
Sorry for the misinterpretation.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 10-25-2019, 06:40 AM   #14
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowSky View Post
Sorry for the misinterpretation.
It's quite alright. Have you already had your morning bath yet today?

Last edited by AnonBull1; 10-25-2019 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Spelling & Clarity
Old 10-25-2019, 08:39 AM   #15
Santagar
getDare Sweetheart

You can only wear either a bra or panties, not both. When your boyfriend is choosing your clothing, he chooses which one. But you must tell him first, which one you don't want to lose and why. Then, he can be kind and let you have it, or not and choosing the other.

For your boyfriend :
Spoiler:
You can choose none if you want to.

Advertisements
Kink Talk