Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-15-2018, 08:57 PM   #1
Subbyme

Default 23/f Desperately Need Punishments (Pussy, breast, clit, spanking, etc.)

Hello. I have a little bit of time alone and I am at a breaking point where I really need some release and punishments. I am not in a relationship and have no outlet. I am doing a lot wrong and just need some punishments to take the feelings away. Please tease me and deny me, humiliate me, hurt me and make me cry. Make me sore and punished.

?: semi-public, pee denial

: nonlegal, pain that causes permanent results

Last edited by Subbyme; 11-15-2018 at 09:00 PM.
Subbyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 08:59 PM   #2
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

What have you been doing wrong?

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 09:04 PM   #3
Subbyme

It will sound weird to lay out. Just lots of mistakes at work and outside of work. It's stupid. I just feel all this stress building up. I feel stupid and I keep wanting to get rid of this stress.

(Please nobody use being stupid as material for humiliation. That really won't help me right now.)

Old 11-15-2018, 09:08 PM   #4
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subbyme View Post
It will sound weird to lay out. Just lots of mistakes at work and outside of work. It's stupid. I just feel all this stress building up. I feel stupid and I keep wanting to get rid of this stress.

(Please nobody use being stupid as material for humiliation. That really won't help me right now.)
Okay.

Start with getting naked; gagging yourself with your socks; and spanking yourself 50 times on each ass cheek.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 11-15-2018, 09:11 PM   #5
Subbyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Okay.

Start with getting naked; gagging yourself with your socks; and spanking yourself 50 times on each ass cheek.
Thank you Sir. I will do this right now.

Old 11-15-2018, 09:22 PM   #6
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Once your done that, give your pussy some attention. Alternate 5 hard pussy spanks and 5 seconds of rubbing for 5 cycles.

Do you have kik?

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 11-15-2018, 09:27 PM   #7
Subbyme

Quote:
Okay.

Quote:
Once your done that, give your pussy some attention. Alternate 5 hard pussy spanks and 5 seconds of rubbing for 5 cycles.

Do you have kik?
Oh yes thamk you Sir. I nust finished the spanking on my bottom. I did 50 spanks each and added more when it seemed it wasn't hard enough. My bottom is stinging and warm and I'm so turned on I can hardly stand it. I will get started on this next. It will be very difficult for me.

My kik is sweet.subby.

Old 11-15-2018, 09:30 PM   #8
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subbyme View Post
Oh yes thamk you Sir. I nust finished the spanking on my bottom. I did 50 spanks each and added more when it seemed it wasn't hard enough. My bottom is stinging and warm and I'm so turned on I can hardly stand it. I will get started on this next. It will be very difficult for me.

My kik is sweet.subby.
Good girl.

Once that is done, add 50 to your left ass cheek.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 11-15-2018, 09:34 PM   #9
Subbyme

Quote:
Good girl.

Yes Sir.

I have finished the pussy spanking. It's stinging and I was having a hard time holding back after the second round. I really need to cum. Spanking again now. Thank you Sir.

Old 11-15-2018, 09:37 PM   #10
Subbyme

Quote:
Good girl.

Thank you Sir. I have finished. My left cheek is very sore.

Old 11-15-2018, 09:40 PM   #11
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

50 spanks to each breast. While hitting one, use your other hand to pinch and pull the opposing nipple.

(BTW, would you mind switching over to Kik, I'm getting ready to move into my bed and would prefer continuing on my phone).

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 11-15-2018, 09:45 PM   #12
Subbyme

Quote:
50 spanks to each breast. While hitting one, use your other hand to pinch and pull the opposing nipple.

(BTW, would you mind switching over to Kik, I'm getting ready to move into my bed and would prefer continuing on my phone).
Yes Sir. I can switch. And oh, thank you. I am nervous to do this. I have never hit my breast so much.

Old 11-15-2018, 10:10 PM   #13
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

For starters you should strip naked
Now put toothpaste on your nipples, clit and pussy lips
Edge 3 times
Put clamps on your nipples
Do 25 jumping jacks
Twist the clamps and put one on your clit
Do 5 push ups
Edge again
Now slap the clamps off
If they came off you can cum and if not you must edge 3 times and wait for tomorrow to cum

I hope you enjoy and look forward to hear what you think

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pussy punishment, spank, tit punishment, tit torture