Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-11-2021, 03:30 PM   #1
Wedgie-Chick

Smile Keep my Mind off my Pussy

I'm not allowed to touch my pussy, edge, or orgasm until January 4th. I also can't do any anal insertions/play or wedgies sadly. I also do live wth other people, but I have my own room

Because of this, I need some ideas of things to do to distract me from my neglected pussy. You can use my likes and dislikes to come up with stuff.

Thanks, I'm excited to see what people come up with

Last edited by Wedgie-Chick; 12-11-2021 at 03:33 PM.
Wedgie-Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 03:33 PM   #2
hoof

Sounds like your tits need some attention but not mentioned in your 'likes'!
hoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 03:44 PM   #3
Wedgie-Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoof View Post
Sounds like your tits need some attention but not mentioned in your 'likes'!
They definitely do! Have any ideas how to give them some attention?
Old 12-12-2021, 02:06 AM   #4
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Use a marker pen (permenant if you have one) to draw a circle on you body around your pussy, about 3 inches away from it, then write NO ENTRY in big thick letters above it. Keep this writen on you until 4th January, refresh it when necessary. You should not let your fingers or any toys touch you inside the circle.

Whenever you want to touch your pussy, put your nipple clamps on and use your wand vibrator against the clamps for 10 minutes or until you edge.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 08:36 AM   #5
Wedgie-Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
Use a marker pen (permenant if you have one) to draw a circle on you body around your pussy, about 3 inches away from it, then write NO ENTRY in big thick letters above it. Keep this writen on you until 4th January, refresh it when necessary. You should not let your fingers or any toys touch you inside the circle.

Whenever you want to touch your pussy, put your nipple clamps on and use your wand vibrator against the clamps for 10 minutes or until you edge.
Thank you for the reply. I have written NO ENTRY above my pussy. Embarrassingly I've already wanted to touch my pussy, so I currently have clips on my nipples while one hand holds the vibrator to them.
Old 12-12-2021, 09:50 AM   #6
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Strip naked. Sit on the floor, knees up, legs spread as wide as possible. Now for the next fifteen minutes stare down at your pussy, knowing full well you can't touch. Have your tongue hanging out so you drool down yourself.

Once the time is up, wait another fifteen minutes before cleaning up.
Old 12-12-2021, 10:20 AM   #7
vulvasaur

I think you should put on four pairs of panties, a pair of tight pants/leggings, and then a pair of jeans. So that even when you want to touch yourself you won’t feel much.

23 F switch looking for F Subs & Dommes
vulvasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 10:25 AM   #8
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

When you go to bed tie your wrists to a collar around your neck with cords about 18 inches long so there's no way your hands can reach down to your pussy in the night

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 12-12-2021, 11:36 AM   #9
Wedgie-Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Strip naked. Sit on the floor, knees up, legs spread as wide as possible. Now for the next fifteen minutes stare down at your pussy, knowing full well you can't touch. Have your tongue hanging out so you drool down yourself.

Once the time is up, wait another fifteen minutes before cleaning up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulvasaur View Post
I think you should put on four pairs of panties, a pair of tight pants/leggings, and then a pair of jeans. So that even when you want to touch yourself you won’t feel much.
I followed your instructions and stared naked at my pussy for 15 minutes while drooling. I had a sour candy beforehand to really make sure I drooled. After the fifteen minutes, I stayed in position, focusing on the gross feeling of my drool drying on me before washing off and rewriting No Entry above my pussy.

Then I redressed in 7 panties (from previous experience I knew I'd be able to feel through 4 and 7 would add an extra level of pressure and discomfort), a pair of leggings, and jeans on top. It keeps me constantly reminded of how slutty I've been and how because of it, I'm being denied.
Old 12-12-2021, 06:20 PM   #10
Wedgie-Chick

Quote:
When you go to bed tie your wrists to a collar around your neck with cords about 18 inches long so there's no way your hands can reach down to your pussy in the night
I took a nap to test if I could fall asleep like this, and I could, so I will be sleeping like this at night. Should I sleep like this every night or just tonight?
Old 12-13-2021, 01:19 AM   #11
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgie-Chick View Post
I took a nap to test if I could fall asleep like this, and I could, so I will be sleeping like this at night. Should I sleep like this every night or just tonight?
Do it every night you are able to.

First toss a coin, if it's heads you will pull the panties you have been wearing that day over your head so the crotch is over your nose, I'm sure they'll be soaked in your juices from that horny drippy pussy.
Then role a dice :-

1. Sleep completely naked apart from the panties
2. Put on 4 pairs of panties and drink 500ml of water
3. Put on 4 pairs of panties and drink 1 litre of water
4. naked apart from a heavily padded bra (or stuff a normal bra with socks) to stop you playing with your nipples
5. 4 pairs of panties and padded bra, drink 500ml of water
6. 4 pairs of panties, jeans and padded bra, drink 1 litre of water

If you are wearing panties you obviously won't be able to lower them if you need to pee in the night as your hands won't reach them so you'll have to pee through them and sleep in wet panties for the rest of the night

Stories

Old 12-13-2021, 11:44 AM   #12
Wedgie-Chick

Quote:
Do it every night you are able to.

First toss a coin, if it's heads you will pull the panties you have been wearing that day over your head so the crotch is over your nose, I'm sure they'll be soaked in your juices from that horny drippy pussy.
Then role a dice :-

1. Sleep completely naked apart from the panties
2. Put on 4 pairs of panties and drink 500ml of water
3. Put on 4 pairs of panties and drink 1 litre of water
4. naked apart from a heavily padded bra (or stuff a normal bra with socks) to stop you playing with your nipples
5. 4 pairs of panties and padded bra, drink 500ml of water
6. 4 pairs of panties, jeans and padded bra, drink 1 litre of water

If you are wearing panties you obviously won't be able to lower them if you need to pee in the night as your hands won't reach them so you'll have to pee through them and sleep in wet panties for the rest of the night
I'll give a report for how it went last night. The coin landed on heads and the roll was a 5. I put my dirty, wet panties on my face, making sure my nose was where it was the most wet. I felt humiliated like a dog having its nose pushed in pee after an accident. It was a good reminder of why I'm being denied. I then put on the 4 panties and a bra (I do not have a padded one, sorry) before downing the 500ml right before going to bed. My cord was very short, placing my arms in a slightly awkward position.

Luckily for me, I did not pee myself, but I nearly pissed myself whilst trying to undo the cord attached to my collar. Thank you for the dare!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, bondage, clothing control, dare, no orgasms