Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: Should I create a fresh new thread?
Yes, lets just start over 3 50.00%
Yes, but with different rules 2 33.33%
Nah, the live truth game in chat is better 1 16.67%
Nah, let this thread just die 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2018, 06:53 PM   #15
Calcifer

Wow, I've been away for a while so I have a lot of catching up to do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurious kat View Post
If you were to suddenly become a woman, what would you be excited to finally be able to do more easily than you can now as a man?
Wearing pretty clothes and make-up! Having less body hair means shaving and waxing would be much easier (my man hair is too thick, very difficult to shave/wax, and grows back too fast, so I only trim it). Being able to act feminine with less/zero consequences (at the expense of more difficulty acting masculine). Finding relationships or hook-ups would also be easier, so I could explore fun sexual kinks more easily (and also some kinks that are very difficult/impossible to explore as a man).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurious kat View Post
Does cumming clear your mind so you can get back to other things? Or is pausing to make yourself cum more of a distraction from productive things you should be doing in the first place?
It definitely clears my mind! I mean, pausing to make myself cum is a distraction--but that's because I'm already distracted by being horny. And I'll keep fantasizing/touching until I actually cum. Cumming more or less makes the arousal go away, at least for a little while, and I can re-focus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
boys -

1. what was the last lie you told?

2. what does your last outgoing PM say?

3. have you ever stuck your penis into something inanimate?

4. how often do you wash your sheets?

5. where do you hide your naughty things?
1. I tend to lie when my family asks what I'm doing with my free time, and about my romantic relationships. Or rather, I don't tell them the whole truth, because I don't want to talk about getDare or my kinky sex life. That's probably the last lie I've told. Otherwise, I really try to avoid telling lies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcifer
Hey _____,

Thank you for the PM dares! Lucky me. Sorry I'm so late to respond. I haven't been online in a while. Since I am 5 days late reading your response, I'll do my exercises 5 extra times... The crunches and leg raises aren't so bad for me. I used to run a lot, and even though I'm out of shape right now, I can do 25 crunches and 20/20 leg raises without much trouble, just a little sore when I'm done! I just did one set now. The stretching was a nice finish. I started with my fingertips touching the ground, but I had my biggest knuckles touching by the end.

It might take me a couple days to finish all my extra sets of the exercises. I'm moving to a new house, so things are a bit busy right now. But I plan on doing all the PM dares tomorrow, so look forward to my report!

Talk to you soon!

Calcifer
3. Yes. I've used a fleshlight, and that's inanimate (unfortunately).
4. Usually every couple weeks. Especially if I use black sheets, because it's easier to notice that they're dirty.
5. I have some drawstring bags, cloth shopping bags, and cardboard boxes. That's where I keep my toys right now. I also have a big footlocker, but that's impractical to transport. I also have some old backpacks from school, and I use those sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
boys -

1. have many nude photos do you have on your phone/computer of exes?

2. have you ever sent an unsolicited dick pic to someone? what was their reaction?

3. how many relationships have you had where you've been unfaithful?

1. None. I usually delete nude pictures relatively soon after a break-up. Although I sometimes keep non-nude pictures, for memories' sake. My computer is also relatively new, so that's a factor. I have an external hard drive with some pictures of one of my exes, but no nudes.
2. This is actually a repeat question! And no I haven't.
3. One. With one of my Dommes, I met with an old friend/ex without telling her. The plan was just to get dinner and catch-up, but she invited me back to her apartment and I went with her. We cuddled and kissed a bit. I have a very guilty conscience, and it didn't feel right so I didn't stay long. But it's my fault for being tempted and giving in. We never met again until after my Domme and I broke up (for unrelated reasons). To be honest, I think it hurt my relationship with my friend more than it hurt my relationship with my Domme. I felt guilty with my Domme, but loved her no less (if anything, I loved her more). But I never really felt comfortable with that friend again.

PM Dares
Ask for my Kik
Calcifer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk