Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-08-2012, 12:56 PM   #166
SneakerSlave

Get naked and use your underwear to clean all the toilets and toilet seats with it, while leaving your clothes in the stall you were undressing in. If everything is tidy, dress up. Of course wearing your underwear.
Find a toilet that has not been flushed. Get naked, toss your clothes on the floor and jack off in a closed stall with your head in the toilet. Put a sock or boxer in your mouth so you need to breath through your nose. But you can only move your hand up and down your shaft 10 times for every person who enters the rest room, stop after 10 times and keep waiting until the next person enters. Could take a while that you have to sit like that before you cum or you must be very horny. Of course up front no jerking at all, first time you touch your dick is when you are ready and the first person enters a stall next to you and only ten times up and down. After finally cumming just put on the clothes and leave.

>>> Note for the person who wants to write down a dare for me:
I am looking for dare(s) to do in an open toilet in a park, which is very rancid because it's not being cleaned ever. It's at a 15 minutes walk from my home in a park in mid town. Men piss on a sladded (grid on the) floor, there are no real toilets in there and no stalls, just one open space with two places where man piss on the metal on the floor. So the floor is often being used too of course. You can smell this toilet far before you are there haha. It's next to a road that crosses the park, but once inside I'm out of view. It cannot be closed, so everyone could walk in there any time and can see everything that is going on in there at once. Perhaps I can do something outside the toilet too. Pics available if you want to see what it looks like. PM your mail address if you want to receive them to create an assignment for me. Make it a hard one for me!
Cum, outdoor, public, bit pain, bondage, sneakers, clothing and sneaker assignments (risk-damage), integrating assignments in real life, anal, feet, spanking, masturbation control, piss, dice games & dares.

No turn on, but possible:

Scat, messy

Limits:
Blood, unsafe & physically dangerous, skin damage, femdom & female clothes, diapers, extreme pain, family & Friends

I have a Yahoo group which contains all my clohing, which a dom could use to determine what I need to wear/risk
SneakerSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:07 AM   #167
D7Z

go in wearing gym shorts and a t shirt. edge over and over again until somone comes in, put your shorts over your erection to make a nice buldge. (if they use the bathroom ask if they can help you hydrate yourself with a little drink)
D7Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:36 PM   #168
AVCarnage

Send a message via MSN to AVCarnage

Take a dump in one of the urinals

Now pick it up and move it to one of the WCs. Make sure you clean away all evidence of the poop from the urinal

Limits: not many... Anything permanent, illegal, immoral, impractical

every person who PMs me has immediate control over how and where I next edge
AVCarnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:02 PM   #169
steve101
getDare Devil

Go into the first cubicle and dress in your sexiest underwear. I hope theres not too many cubicles as you will fuck your ass in each one for 10 minutes. No locking the door!

Please make mine a dare for male toilets. Happy to do disgusting dares.

- humiliation, wearing lingerie, pain, online exposure
- swirlies, piss drinking, eating/drinking disgusting things
- scat, permanent damage, friends & family, sounding, cumming, ABDL

My Toys

kik/tg = atoot11
steve101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:41 PM   #170
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Get naked and put your clothes in the first stall. Then go to the last non-handicap stall, do not try to close or lock the door. You will lift the toilet seat. You will lick all the way around the toilet. Your tongue must go around 5 times. No flushing. Now stand outside the stall, shut the door. Now put your hands on top of the door and hump the door. No use of your hands. Just hump the door until you cum. If you hear someone coming in, you can hide in a stall until they leave. But no locking it. But you can hold the door shut if you want. Once you start to hump the door, you 20 minutes to cum, including anytime you hide in a stall. If you fail to cum in 20 minutes, you can't cum for 3 days. Don't forget to lick up any mess you make before you dress and leave.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 06:18 PM   #171
andii13
getDare Sweetheart

you must go to 3 different restrooms and at each one in every 1st and 3rd stall you must slam the toilet seat on your cock and balls 30 times then in every 2nd one you must lick the toilet seat and rim 10 times or 5 circles each once you have finished that you must masterbate on the seat of the last stall then leave it there get dressed then walk out

loves: oral (giving/receiving), anal, humiliation, tit/nipple play, bondage, spanking/slapping, mens feet, secret public, wedgies, ass licking

Punishments: enema, bladder control, swirlies, pee, puke

limits: blood, family, pics, lesbian

PM me ORAL and I'll deepthroat my dildo for 20 minutes
andii13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:09 PM   #172
funandy
getDare Sweetheart

You must undress in the main section (not in a stall) and put your clothes in a stall. Then you must rub your clit till you edge. Move your clothes to two other stalls, edging between moving them. Once finished, you may redress but you can only go into the stall to grab ONE item each time, bring it out, put it on, then repeat for the other clothes.

Likes: Hidden/semi public. Nude/almost nude. Thongs. Spanking. Edging, orgasm tease/denial. Anal play. Pic/Video proof. Body writing

Limits: Messy (cum/pee/poo/etc), criminal, family permanent. Baby, diapers etc. X-dress in public

Kik funandy87, Skype funandy87
Kinktalk: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=7815
PM me edge and I'll edge 30 times.
PM me thong and I'll wear a thong next time I go out
I will provide pic proof to any and all dares
funandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:05 PM   #173
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

For the next 7 days, you will use public restrooms whenever possible. You also must wear panties all week. This will apply to them all except when at work.
When you need to pee, you will use the urinal. You will put your pants and panties should be around your ankles. You should lift your shirt. Then pee like a 4 year old.
If someone else is at another urinal when you finish peeing, you may pull up your pants and you are done.
If nobody is there when you have finished peeing, you get to stay in that position and jerk off. If someone comes in while you are doing this, you may pretend to be peeing or continue slowly jerking, your choice, but you will remain with you pants and panties down, shirt raised and bare ass on display as you stand at the urinal. You may not leave the urinal until you cum.

When home, no peeing in the toilet. You will go outside to piss. You must be naked when peeing. If you can't be naked, where your panties. Still an issue, then you can keep a bucket in your bedroom to piss in. You may empty it once a day. You may use your toilet to poop.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 07-20-2012, 05:54 AM   #174
Anal Skank

Fuck your ass in a public restroom stall until you orgasm...bonus points if you make a lot of noise or if it's really crowded and you manage to pull it off

Loves: Anal, messy, food, insertions, plugs, bondage, wedgies

Ok: slightly public, mild pain, pretty much anything i didnt mention

Limits: Family, blood, illegal

Feel free to dare me anytime

Snapchat me at Analskank !!!
Anal Skank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:52 AM   #175
DeniedWithVibes
Account Banned

Bring a dildo/butt plug to a restroom. Go into the middle stall, and lock the door. Strip and put your clothes on the floor in between the stalls. Get the dildo/butt plug out, and start fucking your ass. Go until you are about to orgasm, then stop. After one minute passes, repeat. do this a total of 5 times, then do it once more but orgasm this time. you must orgasm in your panties and leave them there. you are to leave the dildo/butt plug inserted, and walk home with it in.

Limits: Messy, pain, friends, family, pics/webcam, pee, poo, puke, blood, illegal, permenant, repeated edging body writing.

I have 1 wand vibrator, 2 bullet vibrators, a 2 normal vibrators, an anal vibrator and a pair of vibrating panties,
DeniedWithVibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:40 PM   #176
steve101
getDare Devil

You will need a bullet vibe and your anal vibe.

Go into one of the stalls and strip naked.Insert the anal vibe and turn it on.

You will now use the bullet vibe to orgasm, however you can only use it when outside of a stall. If someone enters you can either keep going or go back in your stall. You cannot use the vibe when back in your stall.

Again can I have one for the male toilets and I'm happy for it to be disgusting.

- humiliation, wearing lingerie, pain, online exposure
- swirlies, piss drinking, eating/drinking disgusting things
- scat, permanent damage, friends & family, sounding, cumming, ABDL

My Toys

kik/tg = atoot11
steve101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:04 PM   #177
storm

must go into a stall pull out a dildo, slap it on the stall door and make the dildo pound you all the way down until you cum.
storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #178
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

How many stalls and urinals in the bathroom? Remember this number for later. Go to the sinks. Strip. Now carry your clothes to the last stall and put them on the floor in the corner. If someone is in that stall, sit on the floor and wait. Once your clothes are where they belong, go to the first urinal. If occupied, sit on the floor and wait for it. At the urinal, first you must piss. Hope you come ready for a piss or you may stand there for a while, but that's up to you. Once you piss, you will edge for the number earlier (number of stalls and urinals). 1 minute between each edging. You then can proceed with giving yourself 2 ruined orgasms.

A nice simple dare for you. And you get to cum twice! Lucky You! Enjoy!

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 07-20-2012, 09:05 PM   #179
TheMichael435

Put your dick into the stall to the rightand masterbate have fun.
TheMichael435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 06:39 PM   #180
storm

go to the restroom and jerk it at the urinal until you cum, if someone walks in, slow down, but keep jerking, don't stop until you feel like you are going to cum, when you get that feeling smack your balls hard 5 times, walk into the stall, undress completely and leave your clothes there, walk back to the urinal you are at with your underwear in hand, and cum on them. then hang them on the urinals flushing handle and leave without your underwear.
storm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, person above, public, restroom