Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-03-2021, 10:08 AM   #1
kittykatxx
Account Banned

Default 18/f homework dares!

hi i've recently started a new year at college and i'm really struggling to find the motivation to do my work when im at home..
please give me some motivation!
i have 3 subjects, art, math and english! i have the entire day friday and then weekends
I only have household items unfortunately!

Likes: bondage, anal, nipple play, spanking, bladder control, pet play

Dislikes: sleep disruption

Limits: Poop, anything permanent, anything public
kittykatxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 10:18 AM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Well to start,

Depends on how much work you have, you need to divide it up for how much you need to finish everyday. Have a list of assignment/task for each day.

Then per day, you will not go pee before you finish all your set tasks. To make things extra challenging, you will drink a cup of water when you finish an assignment off the list.

If you fail, that would be 10 spanks on each ass per assignment not finishing on that list.

And I think it is fair to add no orgasm before you finish all the things on the list for that day.

If you want a break, play with your nipple for 5 minutes to remind you how much you want this over so you may cum.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 12:30 PM   #3
Wingnut1912

Drink a glass of water for every assignment that needs to be completed. You’re not allowed to pee until you finish every single assignment. Every time you look at your phone or get distracted with anything you must spank your ass with a spatula 10 times each cheek. If you do not complete your assignments by a certain time you are not allowed to orgasm for that day and you’ll be punished for it. I’ve got more ideas if you wanna hear them message me for more.
Wingnut1912 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college, dares, homework, school