Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-14-2009, 10:31 PM   #1
SissiCD

Send a message via MSN to SissiCD Send a message via Yahoo to SissiCD
Default Spanking. Do you fantasize? Tell all

Do you ever fantasize about spanking?
Please tell all in this thread.

My biggest spanking fantasy is to be a naughty schoolboy in a mixed school in the 1940's to 1960's when spanking was still common practice.
The school has very strict discipline code and punishments vary according to severity. From a ruler on the hand to bare bottom over the knee(OTK) and caning.
School Masters, Misstresses and prefects are allowed to spank naughty pupils

Sometimes I'm in class and caught for doing something really bad. I am summonsed to the teachers desk and told off before the class.
Teacher decides that an example is to be set and I will be spanked before the whole class.
Having anticipated a spanking I'd already pushed a magazine down my pants
Bad luck though, during the spanking the sound caused by the magazine is too obvious and teacher becomes furious.
I am forced to drop my pants and remove the magazine. Then I receive a very hard bare bottom spanking before everyone

I have many more schoolboy fantasies that I will tell later
For now I will give others a chance to tell thiers

Please feel free to join this thread
you may add me on MSN or yahoo but conversation with unimaginative questions such as "asl?"" What you wearing?" "go on cam" etc then expect to be put on ignore
Most of my limits etc can be seen in my post at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...883#post132883
SissiCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:15 PM   #2
purpleperdey

This is my favourite fantasy about being spanked by my master:

He had me get down onto all fours. I was very nervous since I had cum, he hadn’t said a word. He left the room for a moment and then returned with something in his hand, I could not see what it was. He stood behind me silently, for ages. I wanted to turn round to see him, but I knew I would be in worse trouble for that, so I stayed put. Eventually he spoke. “You know you are not allowed to cum unless I give you express permission. You have disobeyed me, and for that you must be punished. You will receive 60 smacks to each of your ass cheeks, and then because it was your pussy that let you down, you will receive 70 there.” I managed not to whimper as he continued “you will count each stoke out, but will make no other sound, is that clear?” “Yes master” I said quietly. He began with my left ass cheek. I soon discovered what he had in his hand when he returned, it was a paddle. And it HURT a lot. I counted as he went, by the time he got to 15 I wanted to cry out, as each smack made me lurch forward. Finally I reached 60, and breathed a sigh of relief, only to then remember the other cheek, and my pussy. Master gently caressed my left as cheek. I have to admit that felt good. Then he started on my right ass cheek. The only thing I can say that got me through this is that I knew I deserved it, I had disobeyed him. By the time he got to 30 on this cheek, silent tears were rolling down my face. The numbers were coming out breathlessly as I struggled to keep my composure.* At 60, I very nearly collapsed against the floor. I didn’t however, but without needing to be told I turned so that I was on my back, ready for my final spanking. I knew that master had designed it so that my ass cheeks would hurt even more against the carpet. I closed my eyes ready for the stokes to begin. This time master used his hand, and so it was a little gentler, or so I thought. As the strokes increased so did the force with which he struck. I always found it more sexy than painful to spank my pussy, but now I was not so sure. Tears were flowing down my face as he got to 70, and I counted out the last number. I had not once made a sound, just like he said. He scooped me into his arms, and kissed my tear stained face. “I am so proud of you my love” he whispered in my ear before lowering his mouth to mine, for a tender kiss.

View my blog at www.komodowhore.blogspot.com
purpleperdey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk