Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-08-2023, 03:24 PM   #1
curvyslutwife

Default (39/f) Summer slut holiday rules

From Saturday my girlfriend, her boyfriend, and me, we will be on holiday at the Mediterranean Sea. For better understanding: I described my current personal situation in my latest blog entry.

Similar to last year we are planning some "slut rules" regarding clothing and sex for more fun. (Please note that my current girlfriend and the friend from last year are different persons!)

I know it's much to read... main purpose of this post: if someone has ideas for further improvement feel free to post them until Friday night! Who wants to know the details... read below.

Suitcases/clothing: Basically I pack the suitcase for my gf and vice versa so we don't know what is inside before arriving in the hotel. Probably the items won't provide much coverage and personally I don't expect bras or panties in my suitcase Moreover we purchased and ordered some surprise items for the other person before. Each of us can request three favourite items to be put in the own suitcase (if "approved" by the other one). There are no special rules for packing but we talked about limits and we trust in our common sense that it keeps somehow reasonable.

For the ways in the plane each of us has one relatively "normal" tanktop style dress and some kind of cardigan as additional cover. Some planes are air-conditioned quite coldly and it makes no sense to get a cold just for some show in the plane. These items (together with "emergency stuff" if one of us gets her period) will be safeguarded by her boyfriend during the stay in the hotel.

The contest part: Similar to the "slut of the day" contest last year we will divide the stay into certain periods (the last period, day 9-13, corresponds to last year's "superslut"). For each period we will determine a winner and a loser (see the list below). Basically the winner decides about the loser's clothing and toys. No competition for the first two days to get used to the situation, particularly the use of the new remote controlled vibrator.

Periods:
* Day 1 ("loser" = my gf)
* Day 2 ("loser" = me)
* Day 3 (loser determined by chance/dice roll)
* Day 4 (loser determined by chance/dice roll)
* Day 5-6 (loser determined by a challenge designed by my gf)
* Day 7-8 (loser determined by a challenge designed by me)
* Day 9-13 (loser is the one with least "slut points")

"Challenge" could mean something like a naked hiking tour in a low frequented region, and the one who chickens out first and hides or redresses has lost.

"Slut points" can be earned within day 1-8 in different ways:
* By chance: one dice roll per day, winner earns 1 point
* The winner of the dice rolls for day 3 and 4 gets 1 point each
* The winner of the challenges for day 5-6 and 7-8 gets 3 points each
* Each "proof selfie pic" with cum in mouth or face gives 1 point for the first two photos each, 2 points for the 3rd and 4th photo each, 3 points each for every further photo. Girlfriend's bf does not count, and every new pic must show cum from a new/different man, so only one pic per man.
* In the unlikely event of a tie there would be an extra challenge like the "proof pic race" last year.

The consequences in particular:

* Winner can choose her clothing on her own (among those clothes she finds in her suitcase ), loser must wear what the winner chooses for her.
* Winner can stuff the loser with toys, particularly with our new remote controlled vibrator, and of course control the vibrator with her smartphone. Day 1-4: only one toy at a time, day 5-13: no limits. Size limit for buttplugs: small ones (day 1-4), medium ones (day 5-8), large ones (days 9-13).
* Beach: Loser is always topless. Bikini bottoms only in thong or g-string style. Guideline: medium sized thongs (day 1-4), small sized thongs or g-strings (day 5-8), smallest/tiny g-strings (day 9-13).
* Heels: Standard heels up to 10 cm (day 1-4), more extreme and platform heels (day 5-13).
* Loser must serve the winner sexually. Winner decides over loser's sex, e.g. she can send her into nightlife to pick up a man or woman for a one night stand.

Kisses from Germany!

My rules 2024

Don't bother me with unwanted PMs! I am not looking for subs!
curvyslutwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2023, 04:12 AM   #2
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

Nice to see you back on holiday some suggestions for you:
since your gf is not going to pack so much for you, and for sure no panties and no bra, just do the same, no panties and no bra in her suitcase, more then this do not pack any bikini top for her so even if she is a winner in some days she will be topless anyway
to make things fair and not to have someone cheating I suggest both suitcases to be safeguarded by her bf, allowing only the winner of the day to pick things from suitcases, from day 1 till day 9, after day 9 the winner will be given back her suitcase.. not the loser
have fun looking forward to read your reports
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to prphett for this post:
Old 08-09-2023, 06:06 AM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Have a word of the day or a contest to see who goes out with more embarrassing, humiliating words exposed on their skin.

Maybe the guy can set word(s) for the day…or be a judge of who looks worse with body writing.

Heels are great, but maybe have a barefoot day, too. See who can go longest with no footwear.

Maybe using a bathroom costs a point.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zephyrnem for this post:
Old 08-09-2023, 08:28 AM   #4
John Frusciante

Default hi

Hi,

Could you provide us with some more details? What activities are you going to do? What kind of facilities are there? Links to the clothing and swimwear. How more details, how more responses.

Best
John Frusciante is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to John Frusciante for this post:
Old 08-12-2023, 12:39 AM   #5
curvyslutwife

Thanks for your replies! We'll try to incorporate your ideas. Sorry so much but I don't have the time to explain everything in detail. It's a hotel with the rooms spread over the gardens in smaller buildings and a private beach. The town centre has got a party mile with pubs and bars and clubs for nightlife. Part of the time we will be at the beach and part of the time we will go on excursions like sightseeing and hiking.

Poor girlfriend will not find any panties, bras or bikini tops in suitcase but lots of other skimpy and revealing stuff But I guess it will be the same with me

Additional idea is that the slut of the day gets some of her food or drinks spiced up with our guy's cum if feasible in practice.

As the remote vibrator is intense we are planning a time limit per day by dice roll that increases over time and ends with unlimited (except for the battery limits and the recharging time). The "superslut" at the end will have a fun time, that's for sure!

I will report back in about two weeks! Enjoy the time!

My rules 2024

Don't bother me with unwanted PMs! I am not looking for subs!
curvyslutwife is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk