Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 05-16-2018, 11:33 AM   #31
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Nice report for a first-timer "standing on guard" for sir sam.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 12:52 PM   #32
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sboy551 View Post
Alright, thank you!

Wow, I must say first of all that 30 minutes seems way longer with your hands behind your back and your nose to the wall. This is really my first undertaking with a blind timed corner time like this.

"...............................”
Edit:
A few questions, does "no touching" include things like spanking, pain, anal, etc? Or is anything sexual at all limited to the 1 edge per 10 minutes. Also, have I earned 3 edges from my 30 minutes- or do I have to wait until someone else/the next time?
WoW!
Real good report!
Thanks!
That is actually the idea of the whole thread.... get nice reports... read about each other sufferings. You did real good.
It is nice to read how people suffer. You had a hard time.. it never really turned into a trance.
Nice to have you in the thread... captured into denial....

On your questions,
No touching means “nothing that raises arrousal”. I never thought about spankings tbh. I guess as long as they are there as some form of punishment it’s ok. If they arrouse it’s not.
Yes you did earn 3 edges... use them wisely....

Sooo... 260minutes Togo... almost halfway in little over half week.

Who is next?

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 01:01 PM   #33
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Finally a few minutes. I did the same thing again - overworked and overtired, so I gave myself a time-out in the corner.

I'm not sure why but it seemed like the right thing to do. So strip, set timer, and stand there. Immediately - like less than 5 seconds - I realize my nose is itchy. NO! Must ignore. Can I overcome the need to scratch? How long?

Count a few dozen breaths just to have something to do - but that;s still very boring. Think about some kinky limericks or poems, but that's just a few minutes more. Breaths again. Then another poem, and what to do for the next couple of chapters in my story. This isn't really time out! Try not to think too much. Just let time pass. Legs weary, arms relaxed at least - more than usual in fact. My knees want to rest too, they don't want to hold me up, but I stand still. I am bored but very calm when the bells ring for the timer. I am relaxed and maybe I can have some sleep.

That's another 30 minutes.

Where are all the standers from last year's sir sam threads? Have they seen this new one?
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 01:08 PM   #34
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Finally a few minutes. I did the same thing again - overworked and overtired, so I gave myself a time-out in the corner.

I'm not sure why but it seemed like the right thing to do. So strip, set timer, and stand there. Immediately - like less than 5 seconds - I realize my nose is itchy. NO! Must ignore. Can I overcome the need to scratch? How long?

Count a few dozen breaths just to have something to do - but that;s still very boring. Think about some kinky limericks or poems, but that's just a few minutes more. Breaths again. Then another poem, and what to do for the next couple of chapters in my story. This isn't really time out! Try not to think too much. Just let time pass. Legs weary, arms relaxed at least - more than usual in fact. My knees want to rest too, they don't want to hold me up, but I stand still. I am bored but very calm when the bells ring for the timer. I am relaxed and maybe I can have some sleep.

That's another 30 minutes.

Where are all the standers from last year's sir sam threads? Have they seen this new one?
Heeyyy... well done.
I like your report.
Yes again... start happily. Then slowly regret settles in. But still you wat to proof yourself. Well done.

230 minutes remaining
3 edges for all.

Mhh... will the edges make the appetite for an orgasm higher? Will they motivate towards doing a next stand? Or will they satisfy the hornyness enough that you can wait for a next contributor.

No, don’t know where last years players are. I advertised in all old threads. I noticed however that many of the previous players are not or hardly online anymore.

Old 05-16-2018, 01:44 PM   #35
Thatboy
getDare Sweetheart

used up 6 of my edges

18 Year Old Male, Bi
Likes & Limits:

Limits:
  • Scat
  • Blood
  • permanent
  • Family

• Denial
  • Humiliation
  • Secret tasks though the day
  • Anal
  • Hidden Public
  • Chasity
  • LOVES Bladder Control

Spoiler:
Teach this new sissy a good lesson on being a good girl

Denied by Girls fool check pm dares
Thatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 07:58 PM   #36
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I've been meaning to join one of these threads for some time. This seemed liked a good time.

Thoughts going in: I do frequent self bondage, so the thought of being alone with my thoughts for an extended time does not concern me. But I have never stood with my nose to the wall for any length of time....so I do feel a little apprehension going in. Now to start the timer....

Ok, I just finished. I can usually find some way in my mind to pass the time under these circumstances....running favorite songs through my head, planning my next move in whatever computer game I'm playing. So boredom is not an issue. But now I feel like the tip of my nose is red and raw! That's going to bug me all night!

As always, Sir Sam, a great thread idea, and I'm glad I was able to take part.

30 minutes completed.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 10:06 PM   #37
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallguy2241 View Post
I've been meaning to join one of these threads for some time. This seemed liked a good time.

Thoughts going in: I do frequent self bondage, so the thought of being alone with my thoughts for an extended time does not concern me. But I have never stood with my nose to the wall for any length of time....so I do feel a little apprehension going in. Now to start the timer....

Ok, I just finished. I can usually find some way in my mind to pass the time under these circumstances....running favorite songs through my head, planning my next move in whatever computer game I'm playing. So boredom is not an issue. But now I feel like the tip of my nose is red and raw! That's going to bug me all night!

As always, Sir Sam, a great thread idea, and I'm glad I was able to take part.

30 minutes completed.
Thanks for joining!
Yes,..... often people find a way of organizing their thoughts with cornertime. I like that. It is one of things that makes handing out cornertime fun. Forcing someone to be “turned off”for some time.
Thanks for being on the thread.

Yes,... an other 3edges for all.

200minutes remaining.

Note..... at the 100 mark no new people get allowed in!
Your changes to join are getting smaller.

Old 05-18-2018, 02:19 PM   #38
sboy551

I've used up 5 of my edges and I'm about to use up a 6th... Might need to do some more time soon.
sboy551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 12:19 AM   #39
Yasna

There isn't any risk for me to join this thread. I'm on self-imposed no-touch denial anyway, hence there's not a lot at stake. I have done cornertime before – only up to 20 minutes though – and I like to be secluded from the world, to be alone with my thoughts. I have quite a lot of things I want to think through. And I am looking for prompts to get back into the habit of writing about my experiences. Therefore there isn't any risk for me to join. Or is it?

I have seen this thread a couple of days ago, but, to be honest, didn't really feel "in the mood". As if this is a valid reason for somebody whose concept of oneself is one of extensive subservience! (By the way, that's one of the topics I wanted to think about … ) But I knew I'd have some free time this morning, so when I went to bed yesterday I decided it was finally time for my cornertime.

I awoke quite early, tossed and turned in bed a little while, but soon realized I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep again. If it had been winter and I would have had to choose between the warm comfy bed and standing naked in my cold apartment I probably would have stayed in bed. But luckily (?) it's hot. I checked the thread: 200 minutes left. I was in the mood to challenge myself. 200 is not divisible by 30, so either somebody would have to contribute more than the minimal cornertime or some time would have to be done in vain at the end to finish the task. Because of that I decided to do 50 minutes, making the remainder 150 minutes, five sections of 30 minutes … I got up, brushed my teeth, and stripped out of my pyjama. I didn't expect sexual arousal, but while getting naked I felt a slight tingling. The idea of being controlled always makes me horny.

As I have to self-monitor I like to set objective rules for accomplishing or failing a task. I know I'm weird. I chose not a coin, but a beer coaster to press against the wall with my nose. I decided to add five more minutes (that wouldn't count towards the goal of this thread) for every time the coaster would fall, I'd separate the hands in my back, or one of my feet would leave the ground after I got into position. Actually I don't have a corner in my apartment. It's under the roof and has a lot of cants one cannot stand in (not even kneel). So my "corner" is a plain white wall, about ten feet wide. Even if I don't press my nose against it I'm not able to see anything but featureless white unless I squint when I stand in front of it. I set my timer to 50 minutes 30 seconds, checked that it started the countdown, and got into position.

The first one or two minutes went really well. But I almost instantaneously regretted the decision to extend my cornertime beyond the minimum requirement. Why did I do that? 50 minutes seemed daunting. The decision to use a beer coaster to press against the wall was double-edged. On the one hand it allowed for some, albeit limited movement of the head. On the other hand it required quite significant pressure to keep it in place. My nose was already feeling strange after a short time. Not really hurting, but unpleasant nevertheless. What was worse was that holding position distracted me just enough that I couldn't really concentrate on the topics I had planned to think about. Damn! I got bored very quickly. Yes, yes, I noticed some stuff I usually don't notice – the fridge buzzing, the clock ticking, the birds singing (there are birds around here?) – but how long can one be interested in such things? And, of course!, there was an itch at my left shoulder – that passed after some time –, and a persistent itch at my left inner thigh. Why did I make up the rule about my feet not leaving the ground? I could have scratched myself with my foot otherwise, but five additional minutes were an effective deterrent. I'd guess about 15 minutes in the coaster slipped about an inch, but I managed to hold it and nudged it slowly back up again. At this point I would have been devastated at the prospect of 5 minutes of "detention". I started to count the ticks of the clock: 1, 2, 3, … 58, 59, 60 … another minute passed. That didn't seem too bad. Again: 1, 2, 3, … 21, … Where was I? 1, 2, 3, … 17, 18, … Holy crap! At least 30 more minutes of this? "What are you doing, girl? Standing naked in your hallway? Pressing a coaster to the wall with your squished nose? That's stupid! Ok, let's take it as an exercise in self-discipline. Even if what you're doing is futile, you know you'll feel better after you've won a victory over yourself."

I don't know whether this reasoning would have helped me to get through the whole 50 minutes. I was very tempted to stop. Nobody would have to know, right? But another thought came to the rescue. I remembered a passage from the thread: that part of the fun was reading the reports and enjoy the suffering people endured. I wasn't doing this (solely) for me. I was doing it for sir sam, who is kindly hosting this thread, for the guys who are denied until the allotted cornertime is done, and for anybody else who might read this report. In retrospect, I'm surprised it took me so long before this thought hit me. The idea of arousing other people, even in this remote way, has always been a huge motivator and turn on for me. I like the idea to make guys hard and girls wet through my suffering. But was I really suffering? Yes and no. Yes, because I was annoyed by the stinging at my nose and the muscles in my upper arms really started to hurt (they are still sore as I'm typing this). No, because it was just this suffering that made my effort meaningful (at least in my mind), thereby transcending pure suffering. I don't know if this makes sense to anybody else. But the idea to bring pleasure to other people helped my through the remaining time. I even wiggled my butt a little at the fantasy somebody would be watching. Again, I'm weird. It started to feel good to hurt. At some point the muscles in my right upper arm starting to twitch involuntarily. I felt a sense of accomplishment from being able to push myself that far. Did I mention I'm weird? When the timer finally went off I was relived, but fulfilled and proud of myself.

I struggle to understand a lot of things about myself. This experience has helped me to realize some issues. Therefore I would like to thank sir sam for inspiring this task. My understanding is that I have earned five edges not only for everybody on the thread as off now, but also for myself. I don't intend to use them. But in the spirit of giving pleasure to others I'd be happy if sir sam would consider to redirect them, e.g. as a price for the best report or however he may see fit.

Good luck to the guys on the thread! Maybe I'll do another session but I'm not promising …

Explorations into denial, pain, and humiliation

Likes, dislikes, limits, toys

PM dares
Yasna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Yasna for this post:
Old 05-19-2018, 01:24 AM   #40
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasna View Post
There isn't any risk for me to join this thread. I'm on self-imposed no-touch denial anyway, hence there's not a lot at stake. I have done cornertime before – only up to 20 minutes though – and I like to be secluded from the world, to be alone with my thoughts. I have quite a lot of things I want to think through. And I am looking for prompts to get back into the habit of writing about my experiences. Therefore there isn't any risk for me to join. Or is it?

Wow,.. thanks for joining, and thanks for the elaborate report.
In my mind this is the perfect contribution (no offence to others) and more or less why I made the thread.
A tease to join
A tease to do womething that is vagely in the mind but unlikely to happe without some pressure.
I like handing out cornertime. I really enjoy the feeling of other people suffering to serve me with it. There are not many cornertime threads on getdare. I like to create that opportunity.

Quote:
....................not quoting all for reason of length......

I don't know whether this reasoning would have help I remembered a passage from the thread: that part of the fun was reading the reports and enjoy the suffering people endured. I wasn't doing this (solely) for me. I was doing it for sir sam, who is kindly hosting this thread, for the guys who are denied until the allotted cornertime is done, and for anybody else who might read this report.
Thanks for recognizing that. Indeed this is my intention. Last year i hosted the "i did more" thread. Personally I think that turned into an almost "epic" piece of art. Starting wiht only 5 minutes of cornertime, in 6 month it went to people doing 3 hours. There were heroic contributions. Often peopel joined at a level they were OK with and left a few stands later at a level they felt "having themselves pushed to the limit". I did not see it as a competion. Each individual was fighting his/her own fight and me, but also all contributors enjoyed the reading of each others personal struggles.

So nice that this thought hit you in the middle of the stand.

Quote:
I struggle to understand a lot of things about myself. This experience has helped me to realize some issues. Therefore I would like to thank sir sam for inspiring this task. My understanding is that I have earned five edges not only for everybody on the thread as off now, but also for myself. I don't intend to use them. But in the spirit of giving pleasure to others I'd be happy if sir sam would consider to redirect them, e.g. as a price for the best report or however he may see fit.
Yes... the beauty of a long stand is that it allows to think, to realize things that otherwise would have got lost.

Thanks for contributing, and thanks for the real nice report!!!!
The "non-used" edges will not get redistributed though.

Still: 5 additional edges for all in the thread.

150minutes to go

The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 05-19-2018, 09:02 AM   #41
Abbb

First i have to thank marvhavrey for making me aware of this thread.
Also a big thanks to sir sam for coming up with another great idea.

Since i also took part in sir sams i did more cornertime and did over 100 mins there, cornertime isnt something new to me so im comfortable participate in this thread. Because im not used to long cornertime now, i started with the minimum amount of 30 mins.

So i started in put my nose in the corner, and after maybe 5 mins I started to calm down and relax. It was a tough day for me.
But i changed quickly from being relax to being bored. So i had to find something to think about and distract myself from the fact that im just Standing there and doing nothing.
I remember a math game I saw on tv called hectoc. Its pretty simple, you got 6 numbers in a fixed order and have to get to 100 by using +,-,*/,(),^ . Pretty simple to understand but not so simple to do everytime. So for example with 234567 you can do the following: 2-(3*(4*5)+(6*7))=100
I just started with 12345 and countined with 234567 and so on always 1 number higher.
Turns out that is a great timewaster for me. The 30 mins were over pretty fast and I was happy to take my nose from the wall and step away from the wall.

Overall it was a good time, happy i was able to do it. Thats in my opinion the pretty part of cornertime without any distraction you can just focus on what you want and nothing stops you.
So just as little tip for other people trying out cornertime, just make a little plan what you want to focus on while your in the corner. Its just the best thing to do there. There is only you and the corner, nothing else to do. Maybe somewhere sir sam is somewhere in your brain watching over you because all of this was his idea.

So there we go 30 minutes more to the counter, and only 120 mins to go before we are free to go.

Give me some chores do to via pm

My Toys

PM-Dares

Kik:Abbb90
Abbb is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Abbb for this post:
Old 05-19-2018, 01:11 PM   #42
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbb View Post
First i have to thank marvhavrey for making me aware of this thread.
Also a big thanks to sir sam for coming up with another great idea.

Since i also took part in sir sams i did more cornertime and did over 100 mins there, cornertime isnt something new to me so im comfortable participate in this thread. Because im not used to long cornertime now, i started with the minimum amount of 30 mins.

So i started in put my nose in the corner, and after maybe 5 mins I started to calm down and relax. It was a tough day for me.
But i changed quickly from being relax to being bored. So i had to find something to think about and distract myself from the fact that im just Standing there and doing nothing.
I remember a math game I saw on tv called hectoc. Its pretty simple, you got 6 numbers in a fixed order and have to get to 100 by using +,-,*/,(),^ . Pretty simple to understand but not so simple to do everytime. So for example with 234567 you can do the following: 2-(3*(4*5)+(6*7))=100
I just started with 12345 and countined with 234567 and so on always 1 number higher.
Turns out that is a great timewaster for me. The 30 mins were over pretty fast and I was happy to take my nose from the wall and step away from the wall.

Overall it was a good time, happy i was able to do it. Thats in my opinion the pretty part of cornertime without any distraction you can just focus on what you want and nothing stops you.
So just as little tip for other people trying out cornertime, just make a little plan what you want to focus on while your in the corner. Its just the best thing to do there. There is only you and the corner, nothing else to do. Maybe somewhere sir sam is somewhere in your brain watching over you because all of this was his idea.

So there we go 30 minutes more to the counter, and only 120 mins to go before we are free to go.
Well done!
Ahhh.. this is a really amazing way of doing your time.
I like it...
Thansk for doing time for me.
Yes for sure you can imagine me watching over you. I hardly give out dares on gd becasue i have my pet, but the cornertiem threads are the exception. I enjoy each and every contribution.
Well done. It's actually quite remarkable you're capable of solving these puzzles in your head without any scratch-paper.

soo... an other 3 edges to enjoy for all

120minutes to go...
1 more opportunity for a new one.
The last need to be done by the ones already on the thread. No new entries after the 100mark got passed.

Old 05-19-2018, 03:56 PM   #43
little pet
getDare Succubus

Good job, all of you. Each one of you seems to be able to do the time so easily, while I feel I’m a restless, jumpy mess whenever I have to go in the corner. Not able to focus on a single thing. It’s nice to read the positive, calming effect the corner time has on you.
Keep up the good work, an no touch

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 05:27 PM   #44
sboy551

Wow good work everyone! Only 120 minutes left, we are almost done.

Quote:
As I have to self-monitor I like to set objective rules for accomplishing or failing a task. I know I'm weird. I chose not a coin, but a beer coaster to press against the wall with my nose. I decided to add five more minutes (that wouldn't count towards the goal of this thread) for every time the coaster would fall, I'd separate the hands in my back, or one of my feet would leave the ground after I got into position.
I really like this reasoning, and since I struggled with a couple itches during my last 30 minutes, I'm going to use a quarter or something this time around with the same rules.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, alright. This one was a doozy. I set a timer for 31 minutes to give myself time to get ready, and quickly got distracted. I looked over and noticed I only had 5 seconds left, so I quickly pressed the quarter to the wall, placed my nose on it, put my hands behind my back. This procrastination was a mistake, as my feet were now placed about a foot from the wall and the position was straining my calves.

Initially I tried the strategy I've seen others experience, taking time to think about bettering my life, planning, etc. This seemed to be going well, but I found myself distracted by my discomfort rather quickly. I tried to turn it into a positive, sexual experience, and was able to manage this for a bit- but as I'm typically the Dominant in my personal life, I quickly found that fantasizing about others in my position wasn't working. So the focus quickly became on how to distract/relieve my discomfort.

I've had a bad week for going to the gym this week, and have instead replaced it with a few nights of drinking and not eating well (really atypical for me, typically eat relatively healthy). I found my muscles fatiguing VERY quickly- the calves becoming unbearable. I figured if I could scoot my feet without removing them I could relieve some of this pain, but the quarter was too low for me to manage this. In addition to having put moisturizer on my face after washing it, I was starting to sweat (felt preposterous to me! I'm just standing here, but the discomfort/muscles strain got to me)- and this made my nose extremely slippery. The metallic scent of the quarter was constantly with me throughout this experience, and rubbing it attempting to move it intensified the scent.

Since adjusting seemed to be out of the question currently, I decided to focus on my breathing as a distraction. Someone mentioned slow breathing earlier, and so I decided I'd try that. I took a deep breathe, and held it in for 30 seconds- I would then breathe out as slowly as possible, keep it out, and then breathe in for another 30 seconds. I did this (not exactly, a few times I could only hold it for ~25 seconds, and others I found myself gasping for air) for quite awhile. I found myself leaning side to side, rubbing my nose on the quarter sort of ritualistically while doing this breathing exercise.

And then it happened- the quarter slipped a bit! I then found I could adjust it upwards a bit, and shuffled my (now cramping up) left lug closer to the wall. The damage was done already however it seems, and I noticed some shaking/muscle weakness had set in. The first run, it was hard to tell how much time had passed- but this time I felt for certain I was nearing the end of my 30 minutes. I had had a couple minor itches (one on the right side of my nostril, and one on my hip), but I feel they were offset by the muscle fatigue.

Unfortunately, with what I estimate to be ~5 minutes left, I got the worst itch a guy can get. The ball itch. Luckily, I felt confident the time was almost up, and I continued my ritualistic nose rubbing of the quarter and swaying side to side to distract myself.

When the timer went off, I felt accomplished that I had not lifted my feet, removed my hands from my back, or removed my nose from the wall- as well as that I could much better estimate the time I had remaining. I had considered doing another 30 minutes after, but since writing this I think I'm going to eat a bit, go to the gym, and then have a big healthy dinner instead.

So, 90 minutes remaining- and it's up to all of us who have already joined! I'm pretty confident we'll be out of this soon

Thanks for the opportunity sir sam and to all the participants
sboy551 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sboy551 for this post:
Old 05-20-2018, 05:51 PM   #45
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Wow, I'm starting to get a little self conscious about my own reports, some of these seem really well written.

I've been busy these past few with graduating and moving out. The good part was that i wasn't thinking about denial during this time. The bad part was everything else about moving out. Also, for anyone fallowing my reports here, I almost set the curve on the final I thought I bombed, so I didn't even have a reason to join this thread in the first place. (I probably would of anyway, since the last one was so much fun).

Anyway, I logged in today expecting to see this thread finished, but it looks like we still have a bit of a ways to go, so I knocked out another 30 minutes. Not much to say about this one. I'm at my parents' house now, which means that I actually have a corner I can use, as apposed to standing against a non-corner wall (I've forgotten how nice a real corner is; so much cozier. Maybe I should try a closet some day). I also had some much more interesting sounds to listen to (okay, mostly just the dog barking, but she paints a very detailed picture of what is going on outside). Other than that, it was a pretty straightforward 30 minutes. I didn't have much on my mind going in to it, and spent the time singing to myself.

So, 60 minutes to go.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to kamita721 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk