Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should we do next?
Fear Play Scene 18 39.13%
Sex in Silence 7 15.22%
Live Play Session via Audio 9 19.57%
Sleep in bondage 12 26.09%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-09-2018, 05:41 PM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default Bucket List Items!

A few months ago I posted my Kinky Bucket List. We have been slowly going through the tasks and crossing them off. Most recently, we completed a sensory deprivation scenario that lasted 3 hours and hopefully this week I will be doing a tack bra!

It is time to have you help pick our next task!! We will be hoping to complete the top task or two sometime before the middle of May, it just depends on our schedules.

Fear Play: The scenario we have in mind will be one where Mr. Devious plays with one of my biggest fears - electricity. The point of this scenario is for me to be tied down, blindfolded and helpless, and Mr. Devious will use my fear against me. I want to be made to cry.

Have sex in silence: I am loud. I make a lot of noises. The point of this scenario is that Mr. Devious is going to have to train me to be quiet. We have discussed doing play sessions where he will use a vibrator on me and if I make a noise, it is taken away. It will take a lot of practice, but I am hoping to be able to work up to having sex (complete with an orgasm) in complete silence.

Live play session by audio: Mr. Devious and I have recorded a few play sessions previously, and we think it might be fun to broadcast one live over Skype. We would hand select the people who get to log in and listen. We would also allow our listeners to help give suggestions or make decisions during the session.

Sleep in bondage for one night: This is pretty self explanatory. We would be open to suggestions.

Please feel free to comment with any ideas or specifics that you would like to see included with each task/scenario. We always appreciate the help!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 06:41 PM   #2
nina@
getDare Succubus

I voted for sex in silence because behavior modification and conditioning is very submissively appealing and the way you both have planned to go about it seems fun..
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 07:47 PM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

It probably won't win but I choose sleep in bondage. I could think of some ways...

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 08:25 PM   #4
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

I voted for ‘Fear Play’ mainly because it’s going to help you explore something you might actually end up liking.

That and it said you want it to make you cry.

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 06:36 PM   #5
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
I voted for ‘Fear Play’ mainly because it’s going to help you explore something you might actually end up liking.

That and it said you want it to make you cry.

Same reason. (I hope the tears of tears of happiness at some point.)

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 02:26 PM   #6
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Less than a week left to vote if you are interested in making your voice heard!!! We are also open to ideas and suggestions.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 07-04-2018, 01:21 PM   #7
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Here is a link to the report for my fear play scene: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87292

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 07-05-2018, 02:05 AM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
A few months ago I posted my Kinky Bucket List. We have been slowly going through the tasks and crossing them off. Most recently, we completed a sensory deprivation scenario that lasted 3 hours and hopefully this week I will be doing a tack bra!

It is time to have you help pick our next task!! We will be hoping to complete the top task or two sometime before the middle of May, it just depends on our schedules.

Fear Play: The scenario we have in mind will be one where Mr. Devious plays with one of my biggest fears - electricity. The point of this scenario is for me to be tied down, blindfolded and helpless, and Mr. Devious will use my fear against me. I want to be made to cry.

Have sex in silence: I am loud. I make a lot of noises. The point of this scenario is that Mr. Devious is going to have to train me to be quiet. We have discussed doing play sessions where he will use a vibrator on me and if I make a noise, it is taken away. It will take a lot of practice, but I am hoping to be able to work up to having sex (complete with an orgasm) in complete silence.

Live play session by audio: Mr. Devious and I have recorded a few play sessions previously, and we think it might be fun to broadcast one live over Skype. We would hand select the people who get to log in and listen. We would also allow our listeners to help give suggestions or make decisions during the session.

Sleep in bondage for one night: This is pretty self explanatory. We would be open to suggestions.

Please feel free to comment with any ideas or specifics that you would like to see included with each task/scenario. We always appreciate the help!
I voted for sleep in bondage. But I liked the fear play one too, especially the electricity. Though that can be applied while you ARE in bondage.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk