Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Zappity Zap Zap *scream*

Posted 07-04-2018 at 01:19 PM by Butterfly

Mr. Devious and I have been working our way through my kinky bucket list. It has been a lot of fun, and we really like being able to get you all involved too. We posted a poll back in April asking for your help deciding what we should do next and you all chose ... *drum roll* ... FEAR PLAY!!!!

For those that aren't sure, fear play is the act of using your fears to elicit a sexual response.

For a long time, the thought of facing certain fears, without being in control, has really turned me on. One of those fears is electricity.

Mr. Devious and I have played a lot with electricity in the past. We have a tens unit that we not only use sexually, but that I use therapeutically as well. We have tried an e-stim plug, and I have used the zappy wand that we have on Mr. Devious' balls, legs and cock. However, one thing that scares the bejesus out of me, is being zapped. Feeling the electric shock (as opposed to the muscle contractions of the tens unit) makes me scream. Just the thought of somebody touching me and causing a static electric charge, makes me want to cry.

Planning a scene like this, there was a lot of prep. Not really a lot of physical prep, but a lot of emotional and mental prep. Obviously I trust Mr. Devious extensively! We have been playing together for 4 years, and he knows me better than I know myself most of the time. Still, we took a lot of time to discuss how we wanted things to go. We spoke about it on more than occasion over the past few months. I didn't want to know the details, but I knew that he was going to both threaten to zap me and at least once, actually zap me. I also told him that I wanted him to make me cry. That was my personal goal.

The day arrived and I was feeling a little anxious, but not as scared as I thought I would. Even when trying something new, I rarely get scared anymore. Especially if it is something that is done in our own home, with just the two of us. I just trust and love Mr. Devious so much that I can blindly (both figuratively and literally) let him lead me and trust that he will keep me safe.

Because everything was so intense, I am going to report this in point form. That way it is easier to get most of the details, but they don't have to be done in a particular order.

* Mr. Devious began by securing my ankles to my spreader bar with rope and then using our restraints he secured my wrists to the headboard. He then used a scarf to blindfold me.

* I felt the cold tens unit pads being placed on my inner thighs. And then something cold being slid inside me. Mr. Devious taunted me and asked me if I could guess what is was, but I couldn't. After awhile it hit me that it was likely our metal e-stim plug. I didn't realize at the time that it was the one that also had the ball strap that I have used on Mr. Devious.

* At one point, I could hear Mr. Devious playing with buttons on what I assume was the zappy wand, and he was making all sorts of scary noises and making comments like "ouch that is high". My heart was really starting to pound. I could hear my pulse it was so loud.

* Mr. Devious started with turning the tens unit on, on my thighs. They weren't too bad. It went from a slight twitch to major jumps in my muscles, but nothing too painful. He kept it on random patterns and kept changing it so that I didn't get used to any one sensation.

* There was also some hard slaps to my thighs, but I don't remember in what order they happened. I think he may have been using his hand, but also maybe a crop? All I know is that it left my thighs burning.

* Before we began, Mr. Devious told me that anytime he said "good girl", I needed to respond with "Thank you, Sir" or else he would zap me. I was on edge constantly throughout the scene, waiting for him to say it. He only said it a few times, and each time I remembered. However, it was increasingly difficult at times when I was preoccupied with something on my clit, or I was being actively zapped.

* Mr. Devious did this "game" where he would tell me he was going to shock me. He would ask if I was ready. I would urgently say "no, no, no, no!" and he would start to count down from 3. When he reached 1, a few different things might happen: a) nothing happened and he would just say "nah, not yet" OR b) he would touch me quickly with the wartenberg pinwheel, making me feel a sharp stab of pain which tricked me into thinking I was being shocked OR c) he would shock me. Then he would do it again, telling me he was going to turn the wand up this time and increase the intensity. This game was rather mean, and I think if we had played it longer, and he had actually kept turning up the electricity, I might have actually cried.

* The electric shocks that he DID give me, weren't too bad. They were shocking (pun intended) and intense, but the touch of the pinwheel was actually more painful. Fortunately, he didn't turn it up too far or I think I would have cried.

* Not knowing what to expect kept me on edge. My heart was beating a mile a minute. But at the same time, my clit was getting tingly and swollen.

* Mr. Devious added a wand to my clit. Half the time I was so scared, I don't think I was even moaning, which is rare for me because I am crazy loud most of the time and can't control my noises of pleasure.

* It was hard not knowing what wand he was using. We have a normal wand, a cordless wand and a zappy wand. I was scared that he was using the zappy wand on me. And of course, at least on two occasions he was. The sensation of the zappy wand was worse. It felt like pins were stabbing my lips and it made me scream out.

* Mr. Devious was laying at the end of bed between my legs. Although my spreader bar wasn't attached to anything, he was using his body to anchor it in place. As much as I tried to squirm and move away, I couldn't. I was held tightly in place and could only wiggle a tiny bit, not enough to escape any shocks he was giving me.

* At one point, Mr. Devious used the zappy wand on my thighs and legs. It felt like he was dragging needles across my skin. I tried to escape and shake him away, but I couldn't.

* After awhile, Mr. Devious put the zappy wand away and pulled my focus back to the item that was stuffed inside my princess parts. It was then that he revealed that it was the shocky plug that uses the ball strap. When I used that on Mr. Devious he made him jump and scream. I was seriously terrified this time.

* He did his count down game again, and after a few false starts, he held the strap tightly to my princess lips and turned the current on for 2 seconds. I screamed! Fuck that hurt. I can't believe he actually shocked me there. Disappointingly, I didn't feel any kind of electricity inside me, but I felt where the strap was touching for sure.

* He continued to tease and taunt me, counting down and sometimes shocking and sometimes not. It was the worst, but I was getting really turned on.

* Finally he took out the shocky plug, and inserted my new favorite glass dildo. This dildo is bumpy and short and fits perfectly inside me. When the wand is turned on, the vibrations on my pelvic bone travel into the glass dildo and hits all the most wonderful places. I have been enjoying it lately while I masturbate and it doesn't disappoint. This was especially devious for him to use, because he then turned the regular wand on my clit and told me that if I got too close to cumming, he was going to shock me.

* This was so so hard! I was already so worked up, and I normally do edge pretty quickly. Thankfully I also have practice holding off an orgasm. It was starting to feel so good. The glass vibrating deep inside me, the wand vibrating my entire pelvis, my little clit humming away. I was in heaven, and I feel the orgasm building, but Mr. Devious kept asking me if I wanted to cum and I would remember that NO I didn't want to orgasm because it would mean I would get shocked. I was doing fine until Mr. Devious starting to push the dildo in and kind of slide the wand back and forth. The friction was just enough that it actually pushed me over the edge before Mr. Devious told me to cum.

* The orgasm was wonderful, but the shocks were NOT. Mr. Devious ran the shocky wand all over me as I was cumming, as he firmly held the regular wand tight against my clit. The sharp shocks along with the buzzing on my clit caused me to immediately have a second orgasm. The muscle spasms of the second orgasm forced the glass dildo out of me in one smooth motion.

* The feeling of the dildo sliding out got me close to a third orgasm. Mr. Devious was relentless. He continued to shock me while holding my legs down. I was writhing everywhere, trying to get away from the shocks, from the wand on my clit ... but I couldn't do anywhere. Not too long after and I was cumming for a third time.

* After the third orgasm, Mr. Devious removed the wand and let me calm down. I was shaking.

* I laid there lifeless as he untied my ankles and wrists and came and laid down next to me while I floated back down to earth.

Overall, it was a great first experience with fear play. I think I could have been pushed a little more. I didn't get too close to tears, although there was definitely some potential. I am not done exploring fear play. I think this was only our first venture and I am looking forward to see what we can do in the future. Mr. Devious did a great job pushing me just far enough without ruining the experience completely.

If you want to help us choose our next bucket list item, please vote in our poll here.
Views 838 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love this! So many creative ideas. I particularly like the idea to count down to 1 and then not do anything. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm already excited to find out what happens next time.
    Posted 07-04-2018 at 01:40 PM by Grandmasterflash Grandmasterflash is offline
  2. Old Comment
    What a shocklingly awesome experience Miss. I'm glad you had fun and that you are willing to continue to try this and push yourself more.

I wonder what a plug with ball strap is though...
  3. Old Comment
    This was a really fun session. Pinning your legs down with the spreader bar while I forced orgasms from you and shocked you was so so fun and hot! I'm looking forward to trying more!

You did amazing facing your fear sweetie, I'm so proud of you!

Btw Jaro, this is the estim plug...
    Here!
    Updated 07-04-2018 at 08:43 PM by Mr. Devious