Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-03-2012, 02:15 PM   #661
cbt_please
getDare Sweetheart

Simple, effective, set a metronome to 120 (or around that whatever the options are) then beat your balls at that speed for 10min

Limits: urethral, scat, piss swallowing, cum swallowing, permanent, diapers, public, blood, animals, children, family, crossdressing, large anal, shaving, dirty socks.
cbt_please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:15 PM   #662
nairdo

Tie your balls with a shoelace and give them 70 ruler spanks.

Dislikes: crossdressing, toothpaste, ice, Bondage

Limits: Permanent, scat, piss, blood, friends/family, public, unreasonable, messy, Exhibitionism
nairdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:16 PM   #663
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Tie between your balls then the top of your sack, then tie your penis and apply toothpase to your dick and balls, Pour candle wax on your dick till the whole top is covered, then slap all the wax off then you may remove the rope. Enjoy
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:43 PM   #664
Toilet-Slave

Get two sticks (drum sticks or chop sticks) and pull your sack back towards your ass and attach an elastic to both sides of the sticks enclosing yours balls, you should not be able stand straight up now

Male/18/Canada/Bi

LOVES: Enemas, urethral play, CBT
Likes: Piss play, anal, enemas, some messy, torture, s and m, crossdressing, feminization, urethral play
Limits: public, family
Toilet-Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:12 PM   #665
wedgielover5

do your dare but stay in it for five minutes trying to walk around after five minutes remove the sticks and give your balls 10 hard smacks with a ruler

every time i get a pm with the word "balls" i will slap my tied balls 20 times
every pm i get with "spank" in it i will spank myself counting up the number untill both cheecks are a nice pink
every pm i get with "wedgie" in it i will do a wedgie of your choice
wedgielover5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:16 PM   #666
skibum

Send a message via MSN to skibum

stick your balls in a ball of ice water for 10 minutes, then drop the toilet seat on them
Old 11-08-2012, 07:56 AM   #667
paullywogmac
Account Banned

Tie up your balls and place thrm on edge of a table put a book on top of your balls and hit the book really hard 10 times. If you cant u must jerk off with 10 pounds of weights suspended from your balls
paullywogmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:03 PM   #668
darthvaderfan

do your dare 2 times then edge while your balls are closed in a door
Old 11-08-2012, 05:11 PM   #669
variiation

Cover your balls in chilli sauce and then crack an egg over then and use the egg as lube to jerk off. You can't clean anything until you cum.
33/m/UK

In chastity.

Toys - Butt plug, rubber paddle, ball gag, nipple clamps, clothes pins, enema bulb, household items.
variiation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:12 AM   #670

Tie your shoes to your balls fill with as much weight as you can bare. Swing the shoes for 15 mins. You must then cum before you remove them.

Kik: 543slave

Likes: underwear, masturbation, edging, denial, wedgies, pain, light bondage, light cbt, always looking to try new things

Limits: scat, extreme pain ie. blood or permanent damage, family, friends, other people, public, face in pics, bondage involving balls, anal
543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:47 PM   #671
me1931

Tie your balls tightly but separately. Then, cross your legs and tie your ankles to your balls. Stand up as best you can, stay up for 30 minutes. Every second you can not stand up is one spank per ball.

Likes: Bondage, spanking, suspension, clothespins, light to mild cbt, hidden public, femdom, chastity

Limits: Piss, shit, kids, permanent, public, family, wedgies, diapers, cum play, messy, watersports, anal, face

Kinky toys: handcuffs, ball gag, blindfold, duct tape, rope, clothepegs, hood, chastity devices, sounding rods, locks, zip ties, vibrator, locking restraints

Message me on discord if you want a slave: kt1994
me1931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:59 PM   #672
alexz
getDare Sweetheart

Simple, but not easy. In the next 22 hours you have to beat with a ruller on your balls at least 534 times hard... You can chose each ball or when, but you have 22 hours to complete

Likes: Bondage, nipple torture, clothespins, CBT, Body Writting, Pain

Dislikes: Scat, piss, family, friends, anal, Public
alexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:51 PM   #673
darthvaderfan

Default ha ha

do your dare and then jerk off till you have a ruined orgasm
Old 11-24-2012, 08:49 PM   #674
skibum

Send a message via MSN to skibum

Tie a slip knot around your balls and hang a 10 pound weight off them. Walk around your house with the weight swinging from your balls until you cum.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:23 AM   #675
BedMax

Tie your cock and balls tightly together. Jerk off over an ruined orgasm, dont stop before become soft again.
Likes: femdom, edging, orgasm and masturbation control, CBT, cum eating, forced exercise, pain, corner time, uncomfortable positions, private nudity, spanking, nippleplay, clothespins, cold/hot, toothpaste, dice dares, roleplay, writing a reports...
Dislikes: piss, wedgie, anal and urethral insertions
No: scat, blood, public, family, crossdressing, pics/cam, enema
BedMax is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk