Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-08-2011, 08:58 AM   #1
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Default ★ Accidental nudity on purpose?! (18+)

Ok, I got a bit bored and thought I'd attempt to write a dare. Apologies if it's completely awful.

This will probably be a lot easier for girls, I'm not sure how a boy could do anything and make it look accidental but feel free to try.

Okay if you can't figure out what accidental nudity is it could be anything from the common among celebrities "nip slip" or if you want to do something a little less risque' the "skirt tucked into knickers" move.

Basically, any kind of wardrobe malfunction or an unanticipated exposure of bodily parts. Though usually these are accidental this dare is to not-so-accidentally create a malfunction.

You can choose whichever wardrobe malfunction you want.

• Nip slip or entire boob slip (I'd suggest not wearing a bra. A low cut top would be good for this or a large baggy vest top and then it would be a side boob nip slip right? Or a bikini if it's not too cold where you are. Bikini is probably the easiest and the least suspicious)

• The ol' "my skirt blew up" or bending down as if you didn't realise your skirt was as short as it was (Can be done with or without underwear)

• Skirt tucked into knickers (which I just find quite funny)

• Anything else you can think of.

and where you want to do it

• Over a webcam chat

• In public (Out shopping, on the bus, just on the street.)

• Around friends (outside or in your/their house)

• Anywhere else you can think of.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to BettyBoop for this post:
Old 11-08-2011, 09:12 AM   #2
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

The best dare ideas are usually the simplest. As such, this is an outstanding dare.

Lots of room for creativity + plausible deniability = groovy times.

Agreed that it's harder for guys to pull this off. Although the ol' "dive into the pool and lose your trunks" trick is always good.

Some other ideas:

THE DOWNBLOUSE
Low cut top with a loose neckline. Lean forward to reach into your purse or tie your shoes and presto!

LOW WAIST
Low-rise jeans or a skirt sagged low are always fun, and always risky. If you move right you could "accidentally" show too much in the front, not to mention revealing a bit of bum.

RIDING UP SWIMSUIT
Aaah, the bikini. By far the easiest way to do a dare like this. Aside from the ease of "accidental" nip slips, the damn things can also ride up in the back, revealing cheeks. Then there's always the ol' camel toe/front wedgie option--very revealing, but still accidental. Would also work in the classic one-piece swimsuit as well.

By the way, the ol' "Skirt tucked into knickers" is a classic. Humiliating, silly, and cute.
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:45 PM   #3
fullcharmer
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to fullcharmer Send a message via Yahoo to fullcharmer
Default good

this is a good dare you can create a dice dare with this

Like:
humiliation, ice and body writng,Mouth soaping

Limits:
No Permanent,Blood, Public, Pee, Scat, Family/Friends,messy, Crossdressing,Diapers,eating or drinking bodily fluids or such, anal

sex/partner count 10

my kik is : drestino
fullcharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:47 PM   #4
bodacious
Distinguished Member

I kinda want to do some of these.
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:32 PM   #5
Kat1992
Account Banned

Ok my first dare i will do on here, so wish me luck. Tomorrow I have to London, so i dont know anybody, perfect oppotunity!

I have to go for a work meeting so have to be smart so I will aim to wear a white blouse and very short skirt and I will do this without any underwear.. as its cold i will have to take a coat but will be unable to wear it during the meeting and can take it off when in shops later.

I will see how may times i can make something happen

I will try to report back on here in the next few days

Kat
Kat1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:09 PM   #6
Newguy2267

Default For guys

This is tough one for guys...

3 options that I can think of:
1. Baggy shorts that someone might be able to see up when you are sitting...
2. Fly left open, whoops XYZ
3. Forgot to tighten my trunks. Diving into a pool or other water and your swimsuit slides down to your ankles.
Newguy2267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:13 PM   #7
Star Shadows
Prodigy

I accidentally did this dare on holiday while in Turkey this year.
I was in the pool, wearing a Bandeau bikini (tops look like this )
I had jumped up to grab the ball that someone had thrown... But my top decided not to follow me, was mortifying!

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:24 PM   #8
Kat1992
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat1992 View Post
Ok my first dare i will do on here, so wish me luck. Tomorrow I have to London, so i dont know anybody, perfect oppotunity!

I have to go for a work meeting so have to be smart so I will aim to wear a white blouse and very short skirt and I will do this without any underwear.. as its cold i will have to take a coat but will be unable to wear it during the meeting and can take it off when in shops later.

I will see how may times i can make something happen

I will try to report back on here in the next few days

Kat

OK so I did the dare, chickened out of doing it as much as I wanted to, But I bit have some sucess and it was funny, I will post details tomorrow as its very late and i need my bed.

Kat
Old 11-09-2011, 04:33 PM   #9
loquaxxx

What happened, u get caught?
loquaxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:03 PM   #10
Omni314

I wrote a dare a while ago that might be good for this

Quote:
You must put on the shirt and skirt, no underwear, go down to your local shop and buy a bottle of water, begin drinking it where people can see you. You must then pretend to choke and "accidently" spill water all down yourself making the shirt go see through, you may now go back home and tell me how it went.
Omni314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:49 PM   #11
aliciabi
Distinguished Member

First of all, the scrabble pic made me crack up.

Ok, this is something I can do. Around Taipei central (no one here calls it that, but that's the best way I can describe it to people who have never been here), you get some pretty decent gusts of wind. Every now and then you see a woman who doesn't know better with a skirt made of something lighter than denim desperately trying to keep it from flipping up and blushing furiously.
aliciabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:04 AM   #12
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

This is a great idea. It can either be very easy, or a lot more daring.

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:18 AM   #13
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I might try my own dare later because I have some friends coming over. Not sure if I'll make it easy or hard though. Maybe easy for now

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:33 AM   #14
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
I might try my own dare later because I have some friends coming over. Not sure if I'll make it easy or hard though. Maybe easy for now
What are you thinking of trying?

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 04:02 PM   #15
Kat1992
Account Banned

The day didn't go according to plan, I was going to where a white blouse and short black skirt to the meeting I had in London. Perfect for this dare I thought!

So wednesday, I got up early Only to find my Mum hadn't washed the blouse and I didn't really have anything else to go with the skirt. So for a moment I thought it was going to be a trousers and jumper. I made myself late trying to find something more fun but finally settled on a light yellow linen summer dress, button up front and loose floating short skirt. A bit summery for a meeting in November but that would make it more fun. And with no underwear and only a coat a protection I left the house.

I walked to the bus stop, with the freezing cold air around my legs I almost went back. But the thought of the dare and sighting i spotty schoolboy at the bus stop to pick on, gave me the will to continue.

As I walked up to the bust stop I slipped off my coat and then I realized how cold it was "nipples like JCB starter buttons" my boyfriend would say. and no I wasn't turned on, just fucking cold. I think he noticed but not sure. so as the bus approached I stood up in front of him and dropped my money, bending from the waist shoving my naked arse almost in his face, this time i know he saw! as i looked round and he looked away bright red faced and the fact that he was try to look up my skirt as he followed me up the stairs to the bus.

In London my first opportunity was on the tube across town, It was busy, I reached inside my coat in popped opened a button on my dress just a boob level so it would gape. As I boarded the packed train I once again struggled off my coat, it was hot not cold and most people where so engrossed in their ipads and newspapers they wouldn't have noticed if we crashed but As I stood in the isle holding onto a post Im sure at least one guy was trying to look as far up my skirt as possible, and the guys next to me was holding to same post at chest level and every time the train jolted my boob rubbed up the back of his hand, I know he noticed. and for the next ten mins not only was he openly staring down my top but touching me as well!!! If one of them had been a gentleman and let me sit down they may have got a flash,lol

I had great plans, but it all went wrong when I got to the meeting late and got told off, I felt really stupid and conscious of myself. one of the guys kept staring at my tits, but i just felt more stupid and so at lunch i went and bought some underwear.

I didn't seem to be able to do any right that day and went home a bit depressed and ashamed. I dint do any more of the dare but I may try again.

Advertisements
Kink Talk