Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-05-2019, 09:14 AM   #46
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Take your girlfriend out for a meal, a fast food restaurant is fine and probably preferred as you might be making a bit of noise. Go there with your remote controlled vibe inserted and allowing your girlfriend full control of it for a 3-day reduction. You may ask her to stop if you feel it's breaking your limits (too much attention, getting to orgasm, etc.)

If you did this at a peak-time (12-2pm weekends, 5-7pm any day) and also allow your girlfriend to fully choose your outfit you may reduce by 5 days.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 09:16 AM   #47
curdares
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkerbell View Post
114 days. It just keeps growing.
Did you really think it wouldn't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....

Last edited by curdares; 05-05-2019 at 09:16 AM. Reason: fixed quote block
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 09:20 AM   #48
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

I'm an ass, so I'm just going to add 10 days.

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 09:30 AM   #49
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by curdares View Post
Did you really think it wouldn't?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
I'm an ass, so I'm just going to add 10 days.
The thread was to reduce days lol. 124 now

Likes, Limits and Toys owned

My Deviantart

Locked back in belt on the very first day of the year~!!
My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Kinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 09:43 AM   #50
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Get naked and out of your belt. Your girlfriend places your hands near your clit and spends 15 minutes teasing you. If she catches you moving your hands or playing with yourself she ties your hands behind your back for the remainder of the time. If she had to bind you, you will try the dare again (either immediately or when she chooses). Once you succeed, remove 5 days.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 09:45 AM   #51
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
The thread was to reduce days lol. 124 now
The more days you have, the more we can reduce.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 10:26 AM   #52
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Get naked and out of your belt. Your girlfriend places your hands near your clit and spends 15 minutes teasing you. If she catches you moving your hands or playing with yourself she ties your hands behind your back for the remainder of the time. If she had to bind you, you will try the dare again (either immediately or when she chooses). Once you succeed, remove 5 days.
Sounds good. Will get this done today

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 05-05-2019, 10:34 AM   #53
Everill
getDare Devil

Quote:
Okay that's evil, but acceptable. Starting monday I'll be locked for 5 days
It doesn't have to be 5 days, but the sooner you stop the less time you lose

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:47 PM   #54
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
The more days you have, the more we can reduce.
Indeed! Have 10 days more.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 04:43 PM   #55
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Pick a day. If you spend that whole day (midnight to midnight) completely naked and follow all verbal or written instructions you are given that day, you may subtract an additional day.

If you fail to follow any instructions that day (no matter whose), or if you put on any clothing for any reason, you must add 10 days of chastity. Make sure to avoid radios, TV, and junkmail (visit our new showroom!).

Two exceptions: you can ignore any instruction that violates your limits, and "written" means physical writing only (getdare, email, etc. don't count).

You can repeat this as often as you like.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 06:56 PM   #56
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Indeed! Have 10 days more.
134 days. But I have done some dares to reduce this a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Pick a day. If you spend that whole day (midnight to midnight) completely naked and follow all verbal or written instructions you are given that day, you may subtract an additional day.

If you fail to follow any instructions that day (no matter whose), or if you put on any clothing for any reason, you must add 10 days of chastity. Make sure to avoid radios, TV, and junkmail (visit our new showroom!).

Two exceptions: you can ignore any instruction that violates your limits, and "written" means physical writing only (getdare, email, etc. don't count).

You can repeat this as often as you like.
Very interesting dare. I have always wanted to try constant prolonged nudity. I'd love doing this one

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 05-05-2019, 07:16 PM   #57
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leech View Post
Go for a walk somewhere you will definitely be seen wearing nothing but rope. Let me know where you went and what you created from the rope and i’ll Base your days off on the difficulty and inventiveness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyneedsDares View Post
It seems like you havn't done Leech's Dare to go only with rope...

so i will add to that dare.

Let your girlfriend use rope to create a rope corset (Tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94HmaHXfMQY )

You can get -2 days for wearing it... and one extra day if she makes it really tight
We started out with 3 bundles of 32 feet rope. My girlfriend had been practicing with the ropes since yesterday, and she was finally at a point where she could pull off making rope accessories. So she played the tutorials and got to work on me. A black rope was used to tie the rope bra, a purple one for the corset and a red one for the bottom part. It didn't look nowhere near professional, but it served it's purpose. The rope corset and bra was tied pretty tight, and it was a bit harder to breathe. So I put on a coat over all the ropes and drove to our local park. It was 7 pm, and the park was mostly empty, except for a few people here and there. I took off the coat in the car and stepped out. I walked for 5 minutes and sat at a bench. We used cotton ropes for the bindings, so they weren't uncomfortable, but the whole attire wasn't too comfortable either. I sat there for a few minutes, pretending to be busy on phone. I guess the ropes weren't clear from a distance and most assumed I was wearing normal yet slutty clothes. After sitting for 10 minutes, I walked back to my car and drove home.
8 days reduction in total.

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 05-05-2019, 07:30 PM   #58
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
For this dare, I Sat on a chair, naked with legs spread wide. My hands were on my thighs. My girlfriend sat in front of with a few assortment of toys. I set a timer, and she started with a feather, softly tickling my clit. I have been in denial for 15 days now, and the touch sent a shock through my whole body. She kept on with the feather, stopping for a minute to insert our remote vib inside me. She started it on low, then moved the feather to my labia, softly stroking and caressing. I was pressing my hands hard on my thighs, determined not to move them. I was getting to edge and she stopped the vib, and quickly rubbed some ice on my nipples. They were already poking, and got rock hard with the cold touch. After I calmed down a bit, she started the assault again with feather, this time all over my pussy, intentionally avoiding my clit. I was dripping wet. I balled my hands in a fist and focused solely on the 5 days reduction this will give. I was nearing edge again, but thankfully the timer went off. I was a panting, wet mess. She dragged me to the shower, cleaned me up and relocked the belt.

-5 days, making current total 121 days

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 05-05-2019, 09:49 PM   #59
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Every edge you do takes 30 minutes off your time. Each thing (fingers, vibe, crotch rope, etc) you edge with only counts the first time each day. Edges involving your girlfriend always count though.

Last edited by Kindness; 05-05-2019 at 09:55 PM.
Old 05-05-2019, 10:47 PM   #60
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Oh, and why not one more. This is a little bit humiliation, a large bit excuse to be extra-nice to someone you like:

When your girlfriend gets home from work on Monday, meet her at the door, kiss her like you missed her, and hand her her favorite drink. Take any things she has (purse, bags, etc) and put them away for her while she relaxes on the couch.

Prepare a dinner. Time it as best you can do it will be ready 15-30 minutes after she gets home. During dinner, ask about her day. After dinner, do the cleanup too.

Then ask as nicely as you can to please let you lick her pussy.

If you do this every day for a week, that should be worth 10 days off. No penalty for failing though.

Advertisements
Kink Talk