Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-02-2020, 04:32 PM   #1
villainess
Baby Member

Female 21/female/sub seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place

21/female/sub seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place

Hello everyone!
Welcome to my ad, I’m relatively new to this site but I’ll try my best.

Whoami?

I’m Vivi, a 21 year old Latina, who is still figuring out life. I live in the United States, Mountain Standard Time. My vanilla interests include writing, playing around with my doggie, meeting new people, and rocking out to music. I like other things as well, but you’d be reading a five-page essay and I know we all have places to be, things to do 😉

I am a submissive, and can be lead to be a slave, but in reality I like keeping a small bit of control over my life. I am devoted, but I can be a bit bratty and do like to press buttons when comfortable. From a Dominant I expect to be guided and not beaten down. That’s just me though.

Yummy Kinks:

I am still figuring myself out but I like rough play, breath play (no fainting), soft humiliation, training, and some more that I am still figuring out.
Some things I don’t tolerate #limits, blackmail, a bad attitude, blood, scat, watersports, basically anything illegal and things that will bring me pain.

What I desire?

I am looking for a longterm relationship with a Dominant [Preferably in a time zone where frequent communication wouldn’t be too hard] who is willing to take the time to build that foundation of trust and communication. I require frequent communication, and conversations that involve our kinkiness but also about everything else. I want to view you as a human, after all, not just someone I submit to.

When Submission is involved, you will know. I will not bend the knee (because I’m a queen) to someone I can’t trust nor respect. I am not willing for every single aspect of my life to be controlled, but if reasonable, I will hand over control over some aspects. If I submit to you, please take care of me. I’m a sensitive person, but I serve my Dominant with every inch of my being.

My Dominant should also be single and not ready to mingle with anyone other than myself. However, if they want to try something involving more people, it would take a lot of discussion and negotiating. However, I’m sorry but I won’t accept anyone who is married or in a relationship.
Regarding pictures and videos, I am not comfortable with it. It will take sometime for me to trust you before you can see my delectable breasts or dripping pussy. However, if you want pictures in a vanilla manner I will oblige, but I’d like to see you also, if you’re comfortable. Regarding the photos and videos, I would appreciate that after you’re satisfied with viewing my beautiful self, that you’d delete them but it can be negotiable when they can be deleted.

I was thinking of a purely online d/s relationship but if this Dominant of mine would ever want to meet and play, I would be open to it.

As for communication, I am open to anything minus Kik (sorry but I really can’t deal with the application)

Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read my ad and I hope to hear from you soon [on the GD DMs]!
The following 5 users say Thank You to villainess for this post:
Old 08-02-2020, 04:47 PM   #2
thevillian69
Account Banned

Nice Ad Hope you get someone.

My Ads: Ad

My fetishes are:

Giving Orders,
Humiliation,
Degradation,
Voyeurism (I like to watch),
Full Control,
Pain,
Nipple/Clit Pain

Kik me if you like to serve I only prefer female slaves/subs.

Kik: thevillian691
Old 08-04-2020, 01:15 PM   #3
TheQ

I wanted to make a little post here, this girl is an amazing, intelligent, and passionate individual and she is an amazing submissive that anyone would be more than lucky to have...

If you're approaching her, please do it with respect and treat her properly, she's genuinely worth every moment of time you spend talking to her...if you match up to her you are in luck of gaining a genuinely amazing girl.

Q
Male Omnipotent Being / Dominant

I'm looking for a female submissive, could it be you?

My BDSM Test Results
Old 08-04-2020, 03:21 PM   #4
Loobzies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
I wanted to make a little post here, this girl is an amazing, intelligent, and passionate individual and she is an amazing submissive that anyone would be more than lucky to have...

If you're approaching her, please do it with respect and treat her properly, she's genuinely worth every moment of time you spend talking to her...if you match up to her you are in luck of gaining a genuinely amazing girl.
I sent her a message and I’m really hoping to hear back. She sounds wonderful!
Old 08-04-2020, 03:56 PM   #5
toto75

Congratulations for that tremendous ad, Villainess !
I may not be the right person for you, as I am located in Europe, and as timezones are an important criteria for you. Nevertheless, I wish you all the best in your search for a Dom. You look like a tremendous sub.
Kind regards,
Dom Marc

Advertisements
Kink Talk