Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-18-2023, 09:42 PM   #1
stupidpainslut

Default 18f needs punished for cumming without permission

this slut requests punishments and tasks to complete to make up for cumming without the permission of my master

kinks: pain, humiliation, semi-public, body writing, edging. etc
limits: scat, pics, gore

I dont have much available but i have a dildo, a buttplug, hot sauce, rope, nipple clamps, and pliers

Last edited by stupidpainslut; 10-18-2023 at 09:47 PM. Reason: adding more info
stupidpainslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 09:44 PM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Welcome! But a bit more info would help

What are your kinks and limits? What are the toys/tools you have that we can use? How loud can you be? How much free time do you have? etc

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 10:16 PM   #3
DenMa5

My punishment for you is:

Put your butt plug in your ass and clamp each nipple
Then put hot sauce on your clit und rub your pussy until you edge on time.
After this spank your butt (each cheek) 20 times and your pussy also 20 times.
When you are ready edge again and say out loud 5 times. I am needy horny slut and I am sorry for cuming without permission.

It's a short task but I think when I know more about you I can give you creative dares 😉
Old 10-18-2023, 10:29 PM   #4
_Edge

so for your punishment tomorrow as soon as you wake up you will put your plug in your ass and your dildo in your pussy.
Make sure to tie yourself a nice crotch rope so everything stays in place.
You are not allowed to remove your plug or dildo for the entire day (Just for using the toilet or showering).
You are not allowed to cum for the entire day, obviously.
In addition to that make sure to wear a short skirt and no underwear when you leave the house, stay naked when inside the house.

Make sure to write a report.

Loves: edgeing, semi public, wedgies, short term denial, wedgies
dislikes: cum eating, public, long term denial
limits: public, family, blood, piss, poop, messy, face, illegal

Edge me!
PM Dares
My Blog
_Edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 09:02 AM   #5
stupidpainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenMa5 View Post
My punishment for you is:

Put your butt plug in your ass and clamp each nipple
Then put hot sauce on your clit und rub your pussy until you edge on time.
After this spank your butt (each cheek) 20 times and your pussy also 20 times.
When you are ready edge again and say out loud 5 times. I am needy horny slut and I am sorry for cuming without permission.

It's a short task but I think when I know more about you I can give you creative dares 😉
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Edge View Post
so for your punishment tomorrow as soon as you wake up you will put your plug in your ass and your dildo in your pussy.
Make sure to tie yourself a nice crotch rope so everything stays in place.
You are not allowed to remove your plug or dildo for the entire day (Just for using the toilet or showering).
You are not allowed to cum for the entire day, obviously.
In addition to that make sure to wear a short skirt and no underwear when you leave the house, stay naked when inside the house.

Make sure to write a report.

hello and thank you for your patients! I woke up and completed the first task with the hot sauce and by the time i finished the edge my clit was burning so badly i wanted to cry! my nipples are sore as well but not nearly as much as my pussy. I just now tied the crotch rope without taking off the hot sauce just to make it hurt even worse. Im about to go out and im wearing a short skirt, no panties, crop top, and no bra
Old 10-19-2023, 09:05 AM   #6
stupidpainslut

feel free to send in tasks for me to complete overnight at work! I work at a truck stop/gas station so Im not very busy
Old 10-19-2023, 09:20 AM   #7
DenMa5

Go to the toilet and spank your pussy 20 times and each titt 25 times.
Afet each nobody part edge and say out loud I am a horny needy slut who need pain and humiliation.
Old 10-19-2023, 12:45 PM   #8
DommeBella

Grab your buttplug and shove it up your ass (no lube allowed but you can use your slutty tongue to lick it beforehand). Now get on the bed, legs wide spread. Grab hot sauce, rub some onto your nipples and put nipple clamps on, tug on them as hard as you can (don't go easy on yourself, you deserve a punishment). Now, if you have any clothes pegs and tape attach two on each side of pussy lips and tape pegs to your thighs so your pussy is wide open. Grab some hot sauce and put a generous amount on your clit (make sure to get under the hood, don't cheat). Roughly rub your clit for 20 minutes, you are not allowed to stop or cum. If you edge you can stop for 1 minute but you must apply hot sauce on your hand before continuing. You are allowed to stop twice if you edge. If you stop more you'll need to put hot sauce on a dildo and fuck yourself for 15minutes for every extra edge (if you edge 3 times during clit punishment you fuck yourself with a hot sauce dildo for 15 minutes, 4 times - 30 minutes etc). If you edge twice or less you may skip hot sauce on dildo and just fuck yourself with it for 15 minutes.
DommeBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 12:18 AM   #9
stupidpainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenMa5 View Post
Go to the toilet and spank your pussy 20 times and each titt 25 times.
Afet each nobody part edge and say out loud I am a horny needy slut who need pain and humiliation.

I completed this task sir and my pussy is so sore it hurts to walk and my tits ache when they brush my shirt. Thank you
Old 10-20-2023, 12:23 AM   #10
stupidpainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by DommeBella View Post
Grab your buttplug and shove it up your ass (no lube allowed but you can use your slutty tongue to lick it beforehand). Now get on the bed, legs wide spread. Grab hot sauce, rub some onto your nipples and put nipple clamps on, tug on them as hard as you can (don't go easy on yourself, you deserve a punishment). Now, if you have any clothes pegs and tape attach two on each side of pussy lips and tape pegs to your thighs so your pussy is wide open. Grab some hot sauce and put a generous amount on your clit (make sure to get under the hood, don't cheat). Roughly rub your clit for 20 minutes, you are not allowed to stop or cum. If you edge you can stop for 1 minute but you must apply hot sauce on your hand before continuing. You are allowed to stop twice if you edge. If you stop more you'll need to put hot sauce on a dildo and fuck yourself for 15minutes for every extra edge (if you edge 3 times during clit punishment you fuck yourself with a hot sauce dildo for 15 minutes, 4 times - 30 minutes etc). If you edge twice or less you may skip hot sauce on dildo and just fuck yourself with it for 15 minutes.
task completed!

I licked and drooled on my plug before i put it in my ass and the stretch hurt so bad. I put the hot sauce on my freshly abused nipples and then poured hot sauce on my hand, enough to coat my fingers. I then rubbed and ground the sauce into my taped open pussy and put and extra full drop on my clit with the hood pulled back. I edged the whole twenty minutes and didnt cum but got very close twice. I was so wet though that the hot sauce ran into my pussy so the 15 minute dildo fuck was agonizing.

thank you for such a mean task, my pussy still hurts afterwards
Old 10-21-2023, 12:43 AM   #11
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidpainslut View Post
this slut requests punishments and tasks to complete to make up for cumming without the permission of my master

kinks: pain, humiliation, semi-public, body writing, edging. etc
limits: scat, pics, gore

I dont have much available but i have a dildo, a buttplug, hot sauce, rope, nipple clamps, and pliers
You are to get yourself measured fpr a steel chastity belt anf be locked in it throughout 2024. Master to keep keys.

Advertisements
Kink Talk