Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 11-22-2019, 09:49 AM   #121
Sluttyjenna

So the next round is purely a game of chance as we all have pre determined numbers. First to pick is chubbyshysissy and he picks 6. My heart drops when I hear that it was my number he picked and he goes behind me and dumps a huge bucket of pudding all over me which I admit tastes delicious but it's super cold and gets everywhere! Then he rips off my shirt exposing my 36 c boobs in a very small bikini top. And I have to kick off my shoes too. At the end of the round I veer dropped drastically and feer another very humiliating end to this weeks show might be coming for me unless I get lucky.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 10:52 AM   #122
Matildachi

Round 3 is not one I;ve seen before......anyway its an easy way in because i get to pour, Strangerthings calls me 5 so I get to pour early on a rather gross Honey & Chilli mixover our current leader Toybox....and she loses her socks and shoes. Certainly does my position no harm in 3rd no harm.

I sit down rather nervously on the first seat as it becomes our group turn to be targets.....Very, very interesting watching Blue Griffin be the first to lose all, he certainly seems a bit "excited".
As they work in reverse order, it seems I will be last to get something. By some miracle I miss the bucket,pick up 800 points and soar into the lead.
What will round 4 bring??
Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 12:12 PM   #123
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

The round starts as the first group takes their seats. I am forced to uncover my chest to pick up the bucket of moll asses. Its pretty heavy and thick looking, I do my best to hold it in front of my chest to still cover up. Hoping that I get to dump this on dandusma as I stand behind him. The number is finally called and I tip it slowly over him trying to cover every bit, not paying attention to covering my bare chest as I do it. I put the bucket down and hands on each boob then sit in my seat. My legs bounce nervously as the other team goes and grabs buckets.

I take a deep breath not wanting to be the first and thankfully I'm not, looking around as the next number is called and Blue Griffin right next to me has to pull off his underwear exposing himself coated in chocolate. The crowd of mostly guys doesn't cheer much for it, I would be frustrated if I was him. The guys are given less clothing then the girls but I'm not saying anything I think. I then close my eyes as each number is called. We get down to the last number and its me and Matlidachi still clean for the round. Really wanting to jump to first on the leaderboard but I feel something hit my head, I close my eyes as it pours out, I can't even see who is dumping it as it plops down me, coating my head and lap, I open my eyes to realize its grape jelly. Wiping my face off as I then run my hands over my chest and wipe my legs down as I return to my other seat waiting for round 4 to begin. Still in 2nd. Hoping to pull this out!

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 01:17 PM   #124
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

Another week, another episode of wet and messy madness. Only this week under my orange ensemble including bikini I'm also wearing a chastity cage as a result of losing a bet online

Anyway after a brief recap of the previous 2 episodes including some very messy contestants, we are quick to move on to the 1st round of the episode which is of course High Card. We are split into 2 groups, putting me up against Silly Bitch, Ezeperalta and Blue Griffin.

I get off to a terrible start by drawing a 3 and that gets me off to a messy start, Silly Bitch gets a pie and slams it hard into my face. The 2nd round I am saved by Blue Griffin drawing a 2 getting him messy. Then in round 3 Ezeperalta draws a joker meaning I get to inflict some mess this time teaming up with Silly Bitch delivering a pie sandwich. Then I draw an ace leading to me getting to pie Ezeperalta again, this time covering the top of her head in cream. The next round sees me draw a 3 and another pieing this time from Blue Griffin straight to the top of my head with some going down my back getting some good coverage. The next 2 rounds go well for me with no more mess and Blue Griffin getting eliminated meaning I won't come last. My good luck doesn't last long though as I draw a JOKER!!! Meaning a pie sandwich from Ezeperalta and Silly Bitch which gets in my ears and eliminated me from the round, but before I am made to remove my shoes and socks. I end the 1st round with 100 points.

Then onto the 2nd round, Roulette Wheel. I am paired with Silly Bitch and I am spinning 1st of the two of us, hoping not to land on any eggs I spin the wheel. And of course I land on 6 eggs. Silly Bitch is quick to crack all over my head. A couple run off quickly not causing to much messy but I get one run down my back and into my shorts all over my butt and a couple go down my front over my crotch after coating my face in a thin film of egg Then I spin a pie sandwich and another pie. Silly Bitch gives me my pie sandwich which is annoying as I just got the last of the cream out from the previous round and then she pies my crotch which makes me very nervous as she could've felt my chastity cage ahhh. Then I get my chance for revenge as we reach her spins.
She spins a gets 6 eggs, I decide to put all 6 down the front of her shirt haha. Then she spins 12 eggs! I break 6 on her head making sure one runs diwn her back, 3 in the front of her shorts making sure to take a cheeky peek while I'm there and doing the same with the rear of her shorts. Then she spins again, and would you believe it, another 6 eggs!!! I gladly oblige this time putting all 6 down the back of her shirt. I can only imagine the sliminess she is experiencing.
Sadly I didn't gain any points that round however so really even though I got to mess Silly Bitch up I am still on a precariously low score.

We are then split into 2 teams of 6 and asked to pick a number which I pick 1 then a messy substance. Using the logic that it will be going on someone else I pick horrible lumpy vegetable soup, then we move onto the round, Slop Bucket Roulette.
We get to watch the other group get messy first and get to do the messing. I get to give SluttyJenna a nice shower of pudding as she loses her socks and shoes, a nice thick sweet mess which will definitely be yummy cleaning up haha. After the messes I take my seat and after a few messes it goes to me and I pick up a one meaning SluttyJenna goes over to the bucket full of horrible cold vegetable soup and slowly pours it all over me, the disgusting texture and smell making me regret making taht my choice of mess! It completely soaks me and I have chunks of mushy vegetables everywhere!!!
To make things even worse I am now in LAST PLACE putting me in the danger zone of the overall loser position on 100 points. My tiny clitty strains in it's cage thinking about the possibility of complete messing and humiliation. Let's hope it doesn't come to that though.
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 03:57 PM   #125
ViSE
Account Banned

Not sure about game 3, seems pure random choice....and my luck not good

Shiver in my eggy yellowish bikini and then take seat 5 next to my Gf, MSE
Sluttyjenna picks 4 for my bucket...which lets Happy Bunny douse me in buttermilk...could be worse,,,,,I see my mollasses go over Dandushma, guess it covers his excited pants up a bit...

Then its our group's turn to pour, nice to see a guy get naked first.....then very choccy....I gey a bit of revenge on Happy Bunny emptying a gooey bucket of nacho cheese over her....

So no points gained, still second last....BUT still in my bikini

re-offered for summer
ViSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 06:18 PM   #126
MSE
Account Banned

Look around at the messy half dressed dozen, a couple look confident but most like me look damm nervous, even the guys. Another game of pure chance with messy buckets for Round 3.

I think the guys in the audience can see my rock hard nipps pressing nervously against my straining bikini top....seems am in the first group but in seat 6....no idea if that is good or bad.
Dandushma looking very sticky picks 2 and Silly Bitch delights in tipping a large bucket of beans over me.....nooooo,....i do not like beans .......at least with my shorts on my pussy is still protected but some slip inside my top....joining the eggs....no points for this game i guess...

The second group sit and theres some revenge as Silly Bitch joins me in same state of undress after losing her shirt, socks and shoes. Pity its only a bucket of custard I get to tip over her....

Still worryingly close to bottom of list of losers.....
Strange competition this one, the gal in second has only a bikini panty to protect her and the leader, last week winner, is shortless and shoeless. Not sure whether to be worried or happy only two rounds to go,,,,,
MSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 08:58 PM   #127
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSE View Post
Look around at the messy half dressed dozen, a couple look confident but most like me look damm nervous, even the guys. Another game of pure chance with messy buckets for Round 3.

I think the guys in the audience can see my rock hard nipps pressing nervously against my straining bikini top....seems am in the first group but in seat 6....no idea if that is good or bad.
Dandushma looking very sticky picks 2 and Silly Bitch delights in tipping a large bucket of beans over me.....nooooo,....i do not like beans .......at least with my shorts on my pussy is still protected but some slip inside my top....joining the eggs....no points for this game i guess...

The second group sit and theres some revenge as Silly Bitch joins me in same state of undress after losing her shirt, socks and shoes. Pity its only a bucket of custard I get to tip over her....

Still worryingly close to bottom of list of losers.....
Strange competition this one, the gal in second has only a bikini panty to protect her and the leader, last week winner, is shortless and shoeless. Not sure whether to be worried or happy only two rounds to go,,,,,
Only shoes actually :P

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

Tanker1999's Horny Little Slut
Toybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 09:35 PM   #128
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

No post tonight but we will be back tomorrow to continue the show

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 03:38 AM   #129
MSE
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
Only shoes actually :P
But you are only 3rd.......lol
MSE is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MSE for this post:
Old 11-23-2019, 04:06 AM   #130
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

The third round starts and i get put in to the second group so I watch the first group getting covered in there mess and I evan get to tip a bucket of beans over mse which is always goof funn

As it gets to my go I get to pick first I go with number 5 but unfortunately it’s me who’s getting the mess first and to make it worse I have to take of my shoes socks and shirt so as I left sat there in just my bra shorts and panties mse gets his revenge and slowly tip a bucket full of custard over my head I get absolutely covered and sit rather cold waiting for the round to end

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 09:41 PM   #131
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Tonights game is egg roulette it works like this each player will take turns picking eggs out of this bowl 20 percent of the eggs are hard boiled those will earn the player 200 points. 40 percent of the eggs are raw those will cost the player 100 points. the other 40 percent are rotten those will noy only cost the player 100 points but earn them an extra penalty.

First up is Chubbyshysissy he picks his eggs and hands them over to Matildachi who breaks the first one over his head raw. She picks up the next one and tries to break it over his head but it's hard boiled. The next one is rotten and Matildachi get to remove an item of clothing for punishment she rips of his shorts exposing a bikini bottom. The next one is raw but he has no points but still needs to lose something so Matildachi gets to rip his shirt off leaving him in a bikini. The last one is hard boiled eaning him back his 100 points.

Vise is up next she picks out her eggs and hands them over to Ezeperalta and awaits her fate. The first egg smashes on her head oh that smells rotten. Ezeperalta rips off her Bikini bottoms. The next one is raw. The third one explodes over her breast and boy does that one stink which means that Ezeperalta gets to remove her bikini top. Her fourth pick is hard boiled. Her fifth one explodes raw over her now completely exsposed breast. Her last pick is hard boiled.

Next up is Blue Griffin he picks his eggs and hand them over to Toybox. She eagerly picks them up waiting for her chance to smash them. She smashes the first one on to his exposed crotch and it stinks. But he has no clothes to lose for his punishment so she is handed a paddle and he is made to bend over while she smacks his ass hard 10 times. The next one explodes but thankgully it's just raw. The next one explodes and smells horrible the good news for Blue Griffin is he gets something to weafr the bad news is it's just a but plug. On his fourth pick Blue Griffin finally gets a hard boiled one. The one after that is a raw egg. His final one is oh no that stinks. This time she paddles his front end.

Silly Bitch is up next she picks out her eggs and hands them over to an eager Strangerthings. He breaks the the first one over her head covering her in stinky rotten eggs. He rips off her shorts. The nexts one is hard boiled. The next one is raw. The fourth one is hard boiled. The fifth one is stinky rotten off comes her top. The last one is raw.

The next player up is a very nervous MSE. she picks her eggs and hands them over to Danduhma. He places the first egg in his shorts and smacks it to break it it's raw. THe next one is broken in her over herhead it's also raw. The third one is broken over her chest it's rotten so Dandushma pulls her shorts off. The fourth one is rotten Dandushma rips her bikini bottoms off. The fifth one is raw but she has no points left which means she has to lose the only thing she has left to lose so off comes her bikini top. The final one is raw. out comes the paddle and is forced to bend over why Dandushma spanks her 10 times.

Happy Bunny is up next she picks out her eggs and hands them over to Sluttyjenna. The first one is broken over her head raw. The second one is rotten costing her bikini tops. Her next one is raw. The fourth one is rotten costing her her bikini top. The fifth one rotten but she aleady lost everything so out comes the paddle and she gets 10 good wacks. The final one is raw but she has lost all those points so in goes the but plug.

Sluttyjenna is up next she picks up her eggs and hands them over to Happy Bunny. The first one is rotten costing her her shorts. The second one is hard boiled. The third one is hard boiled. The fourth one is raw. The fifth one is rotten off comes her bikini tops. The six one is hard boiled.

Up next is Dandushma who gives his eggs over to MSE. His first one is raw. His next one is also raw. His third one is hard boiled. The fourth one is hard boiled. The fifth one is also hard boil. The sixed one is also hard boiled.

Up next is Stranger things. His first egg is hard boiled. The second one is raw. The third is raw. The fouth is hard boiled. The fifth one is raw. The sixed one is raw.

Up next is Toybox is up next. her first egg is hard boiled. The second one is hard boiled. The third one is hard boiled. The fourth one is raw. The fifth one is raw. The sixed one is hard boiled.

Ezeperalta is up next her first egg is raw. Her second one is rotten costing her her Bikini bottoms. The third one is raw. The fouth one is raw. The fifth one is raw. finally the sixed one is hard boiled.

Matildachis is up next her first egg is rotten. Her second one is also rotten. The third one is raw. The fourth one is raw. The fifth one is rotten. The sixed onw is raw. That means MAtilachi has lost all her cothes and 600 points.

So after 4 rounds the score is Toybox 1350, Ezeperalta 1050, MAtildachi 950 Stranger things and Dandushma 800, Sluttyjenna 450, Vise and Chubbyshysissy 100, Silly Bitch 50, Blue Griffin and MSE ZERO.

For the next game please pick a number 1-12. Each number can only be picked once.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 10:18 PM   #132
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

As we line up my nose crinkles as some of the rotten eggs waft in the air.

I stand there as toybox stands there ready to crack them over me. She eyes my naked crouch and cracks on it. As the rotten smells spreads I wonder what's my forfeit as I realize that I have no clothes to lose. The host ask me to turn around as the stage hand gives toybox a paddle. After a cringing worthy 10 smacks, I tenderly sit down to get the next egg. I get covered with a raw egg really wishing for some points, but then I get another rotten egg. I turn around waiting for more smacks, but feel a very foreign feeling in my butt. I never expected this and this really throws me for a loop. Now really trying to be careful to sit, I get a hard boiled egg gaining me some points, only to lose them with more egg on my face and the last smelling of rotten egg.

Toybox smiles as the paddle is handed again and I get bend over in pain as I get a few shots to the groin. Front and back hurting, zero points, and still naked, I pick (hopefully) lucky number 7 giving up on winning, but now just wanting to not be last as i've never been this unlucky on the show.

I try to take some enjoyment as I get to egg back toybox, but my frustration grows a bit as none of them are rotten and only two are not hard boiled. One over her head and one admittedly petty smash to her groin. I slowly walk back to my spot still recovering from the paddle.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 11-23-2019 at 11:15 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 11:03 PM   #133
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

One over his head and one admitedly petty smash to the groin.

I'm not sure why everyone thinks I'm a guy in this...
You even know I'm not ; 3 ;

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

Tanker1999's Horny Little Slut
Toybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 12:47 AM   #134
Matildachi

I come out hopeful and leading...i get to egg Chubbysissy a bit as first .but as leader know i need wait till end,,,there's plenty nakedness, spanking and OMG butt plugs ahead of my turn...and i start to worry

First egg is rotten and my tee shirt top is off.....

Second egg and more of the same...bikini top off and tits out to great audience appreciation....third and fourth are just raw more messy losing points

Then disaster, another raw,,,,,my bikini bottom is off and I join the totallly naked players....the audience love my comeuppance and cheer even more as naked me has the final raw egg smashed into my pussy (hard...!)

Gone from first to third but guess I can still win or end up a total loser.....after that round I should pick 13,....but settle for choosing number 1 for last round
Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 01:34 AM   #135
Sluttyjenna

So the next round we are playing egg roulette and this game sounds and smells torturous and I even watch one guy get a pretty big butt plug shoved in his ass! So the first action for me is with happy bunny who gets all bad eggs! 3 rotten and 2 raw as I get to not only strip her of her bikini showing off her very pretty body but then I get to also bend her over and give her cute little ass 10 very hard spanks with a big paddle and then not only that but I get to stick a pretty big butt plug in her ass! I await for my turn after that admittedly pretty turned on by what I just did. But then to my horror in am next! The first egg smashed over me smells horrid and i watch in dread as my shorts are ripped off leaving me in a very tight fitting bikini. Thankfully the next 2 are hard boiled and i get 200 points and most importantly no more nakedness! The next on is raw which I'm ok with as it drips into my bikini top which soon as ripped off as the next egg reveals the terrible but familiar smell much to the audiences delight they get to see my very naked chest and boobs. And I'm very very thankful when the next egg is hard boiled so at the end I have the same amount of points but get messed with one egg and lose 2 pieces of clothing but hey my ass is still covered and thankfully not invaded! So I guess the round wasnt that bad for me atleast. As for the next round I guess I'll try number 9 please.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk