Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 11-17-2019, 08:27 PM   #91
dandushma

I'm glad to see even though I was truly messed and ended up naked, I didn't have to face the final forfeit. I go back to take a shower and while it's uncomfortable, a shower is still a shower! I come back out to watch the punishment round cold, but clean. I kind of feel bad for the losers but they knew what they were getting into! And since I was in the first place for a while, maybe I need to enter again to finally win.

Sex: male
Hair color: black
Hair style: short
Body type: slim/Athletic
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 11:13 PM   #92
Strangerthings
getDare Sweetheart

Round 3
I found myself in quite a dilemma, but with the next round I was hoping I would do better and try harder. I am still standing with my underwear so I still stood a chance. I found out that it was a word finding game and I was pretty good at it. I was hungry for some revenge, hoping to get it I quickly found out the first word of the firs round "mustard". Laughing in my head, I was excited to see what types of things I could do to the loser of the round. i took the mustard giving special attention to his face and making the loser taste what it feels like to lose.
In hopes of repeating my wins for the next round, i quickly looked for the word, yet to no avail because my opponent got it first. Because I could not fight the forfeit I had to assume the position. As Matildachi poured the pudding I had to squirm holding in the sudden feeling of cold pudding on my body and wondered why does it have to be so cold. I lost this time but I was happy that I was finally on the board with 250 points.

Round 4
Entering the round, I was kind of scared because it was jousting. I dont know how to play but in my eagerness to compete, I was willing to do what it takes to win and knock over my opponent. My first opponent was Chubbysissy again and I was hoping for a repeat of the previous round. I took to the positions and was ready to compete but in my mind i was thinking too much about how to play, the mud around me, and the consequences of losing. All of a sudden I felt a huge swing that knocked me off balance and I fell. I couldnt hold my position anymore and I fell. In disbelief, I have fallen and now I am drowning in dirty mud. My whole body covered in it and that wasnt the worst of it. After I finally got to my senses and able to stand regularly, my underwear is removed and I am now dirty and naked. I can only hope that I will gain some more points in the next round and win the game.

Round 5
The fall fate game was nerve wrecking if anything. I dont know what is behind door number 4. Hoping that it would give me the 500 points, i wait anxiously, but the people before me had better chance. The first one got the 500 and i grew nervous by the second. unfortunately, I was last. As the door opened and I fell into the ranch dressing. Out of all the choices, i fell into ranch. I am covered in cracked eggs, mud, pudding, and now ranch dressing. Every part of my body covered and I feel like it has entered into some of the holes because of being naked. I even felt a slight taste of the ranch entering my mouth. I was hoping for a cold shower at least to get me out of these things, but they finally announced the scores and I was left at 0. Out of disbelief, I stood there shocked. They informed me that I needed to be cleaned from an ice cold dunk tank.

Loser round
I thought that was it, but they said that I have to spin the wheel because I lost. I could not believe I would have to do more things. The first loser spinned the tar and feathers, and in my head that isnt too bad, maybe i could do the same. WHen it came to my turn, I landed on the wheel of torture. I was tied in a spread eagle style. This made me think of many different scenarios that I got a little excited. Naked and exposed I couldnt help but think about it. I couldnt believe that ice cream was put on top of my crotch just because of it. Freezing cold, it got less excited. I calmed down, but embarrassed didnt describe what I was feeling. Everyone was watching and i was on a wheel that spun around and around. Dizzy after a while, I felt food flowing on top of me. What smelled and felt like curry, blue cheese dessing, garli sauce tar and glitter went everywhere. I was powerless to do anything. I did not know that all this was going to cover my whole body and what was worse was how the wheel stood upright and everyone was able to see every part of me, exposed and out for a show. At the end, I was told I can go home, but at this state that I am in.

I dont know how long I can recover from this mess. Naked and dirtier than before i walked home in shame. I was planning for my revenge on the others, but I will wait a week to strategize and come back to win the game after. No one will stand a chance.

(Sorry for the massive post because I got sidetracked and was too busy to post these couple of days)

I would like to join again the next time I can be, maybe the following week?

Hair style: straight, short
Body type: average

Dislikes: Anal, CBT

Limits: Blood, permanent, scat, Family, Face

kik/telegram: anythingthereis

Strangerthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 05:05 AM   #93
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangerthings View Post
Round 3
I found myself in quite a dilemma, but with the next round I was hoping I would do better and try harder. I am still standing with my underwear so I still stood a chance. I found out that it was a word finding game and I was pretty good at it. I was hungry for some revenge, hoping to get it I quickly found out the first word of the firs round "mustard". Laughing in my head, I was excited to see what types of things I could do to the loser of the round. i took the mustard giving special attention to his face and making the loser taste what it feels like to lose.
In hopes of repeating my wins for the next round, i quickly looked for the word, yet to no avail because my opponent got it first. Because I could not fight the forfeit I had to assume the position. As Matildachi poured the pudding I had to squirm holding in the sudden feeling of cold pudding on my body and wondered why does it have to be so cold. I lost this time but I was happy that I was finally on the board with 250 points.

Round 4
Entering the round, I was kind of scared because it was jousting. I dont know how to play but in my eagerness to compete, I was willing to do what it takes to win and knock over my opponent. My first opponent was Chubbysissy again and I was hoping for a repeat of the previous round. I took to the positions and was ready to compete but in my mind i was thinking too much about how to play, the mud around me, and the consequences of losing. All of a sudden I felt a huge swing that knocked me off balance and I fell. I couldnt hold my position anymore and I fell. In disbelief, I have fallen and now I am drowning in dirty mud. My whole body covered in it and that wasnt the worst of it. After I finally got to my senses and able to stand regularly, my underwear is removed and I am now dirty and naked. I can only hope that I will gain some more points in the next round and win the game.

Round 5
The fall fate game was nerve wrecking if anything. I dont know what is behind door number 4. Hoping that it would give me the 500 points, i wait anxiously, but the people before me had better chance. The first one got the 500 and i grew nervous by the second. unfortunately, I was last. As the door opened and I fell into the ranch dressing. Out of all the choices, i fell into ranch. I am covered in cracked eggs, mud, pudding, and now ranch dressing. Every part of my body covered and I feel like it has entered into some of the holes because of being naked. I even felt a slight taste of the ranch entering my mouth. I was hoping for a cold shower at least to get me out of these things, but they finally announced the scores and I was left at 0. Out of disbelief, I stood there shocked. They informed me that I needed to be cleaned from an ice cold dunk tank.

Loser round
I thought that was it, but they said that I have to spin the wheel because I lost. I could not believe I would have to do more things. The first loser spinned the tar and feathers, and in my head that isnt too bad, maybe i could do the same. WHen it came to my turn, I landed on the wheel of torture. I was tied in a spread eagle style. This made me think of many different scenarios that I got a little excited. Naked and exposed I couldnt help but think about it. I couldnt believe that ice cream was put on top of my crotch just because of it. Freezing cold, it got less excited. I calmed down, but embarrassed didnt describe what I was feeling. Everyone was watching and i was on a wheel that spun around and around. Dizzy after a while, I felt food flowing on top of me. What smelled and felt like curry, blue cheese dessing, garli sauce tar and glitter went everywhere. I was powerless to do anything. I did not know that all this was going to cover my whole body and what was worse was how the wheel stood upright and everyone was able to see every part of me, exposed and out for a show. At the end, I was told I can go home, but at this state that I am in.

I dont know how long I can recover from this mess. Naked and dirtier than before i walked home in shame. I was planning for my revenge on the others, but I will wait a week to strategize and come back to win the game after. No one will stand a chance.

(Sorry for the massive post because I got sidetracked and was too busy to post these couple of days)

I would like to join again the next time I can be, maybe the following week?

Hair style: straight, short
Body type: average

Since you caught up you are free to play this week

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 05:42 PM   #94
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

sex: Female
Hair color: Brown
Hair Style: Long
body type: Average

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

Tanker1999's Horny Little Slut
Toybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 05:19 PM   #95
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

I apologize for not posting last night something came up and I could not start till late and the high number of players ment I could not power through writing it in a reasonable time. We will be starting tonight.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 11-19-2019, 06:19 PM   #96
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

I'll step down so you don't have as many people to focus on. Best of luck everyone.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 09:05 PM   #97
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

And we are back for another week. Let us bring out our victims I mean players for this week. First in red we have Toybox in burgandy, Dandushma in light red, HappyBunny in pink, Chubbyshysissy in orange, Silly Bitch in purple, Ezeperaltalight blue, Blue Griffin dark blue, Matildachi in green, MSE black, Vise in white, and Sluttyjenna yellow. The players come out on stagr wearing t shirts, shorts, shoes and socks, and for the males briefs, and females Bikinis in their respective colors.

Before we start the show plays a replay of last two weeks game showing the winners getting their prizes for the thrill of victory and the losers getting her punishment for the agonny of defeat. I would add that our first two weeks have been a big hit online in fact it's been such a big hit that we had to start cracking down on the sharing of unautherised clips online.

Now our first game high card. it works like this the player drawing the low card gets pied by the player drawing the high card. Get pied three times and are out. Because of the high number of players we have slipt you into three groups of four first out in your group earns you zero points and an extra penalty as well as a trip to loser pool. Second out picks you up 100 points. Third out 250 points. If you are the last out in your group you move on to the championship round where you can pick up 500, 750 or Even 1,000 points. oh and watch out for those jokers and a nasty suprise.

The first group of 4 is Toybox, strangerthings, Dandushma, and HappyBunny. The first draw is a Ace for Toybox, a jack for strangerthings, a 8 Dandushma, and 9 for Happy bunny. Toybox picks up a pie and slams it hard into Dandashma's face spraying cream everywhere. The next draw is a 2 for Toybox, a 6 for strangerthings, a joker Dandushma, and queen for Happy bunny. Dandushma is forced to remove his shoes and socks. THe other three players pick up pies Toybox and Strangerthings sandwich his head with their pies while Happy Bunny plants one on top of his head. The next draw is a 5 for Toybox, a 6 for strangerthings, a 2 Dandushma, and a 9 for Happy bunny. Happy Bunny plants a pie on Dandushma's crotch he the is forced to remove his shirt and sent to the losers pie to await his fate. The next draw is a 3 for Toybox, a joker for Stranger things, and a 2 for Happy Bunny. Strangerthings loses his shoes and socks and then gets a pie sandwich from the other 2. The next draw is a ace for Toybox, a joker for Stranger things, and a jack for Happy Bunny. Strangerthings loses his shirt then gets pied in the face and back of the head from the other two. The next draw is a 2 for Toybox, a 10 for Stranger things, and a 8 for Happy Bunny. Strangerthings slams a pie hard into Toybox's face spraying cream everywhere. The next draw is a 9 for Toybox, a 10 for Stranger things, and a 10 for Happy Bunny. Toybox gets a pie sandwich from the two winners. The next draw is a 10 for Toybox, a 7 for Stranger things, and a 8 for Happy Bunny. Toybox slams a pie down on top of Strangerthings head. Stranger things goes out picking up 100 points. The next draw is a ace for Toybox and a 5 for Happy Bunny. Toy box picks up a pie and slams it into Happy Bunny;'s face. The next draw is a 6 for Toybox and a 4 for Happy Bunny this time Toybox slams it dow on top of her head. The last draw is a 10 for Toybox and a Joker for Happy Bunny. Happy Bunny loses her shoes and socks and gets one last pie to the back of her head but picks up 250 points.

The next set of four is Chubbyshysissy, Silly Bitch, Ezeperalta, and Blue Griffin. The first draw is a 3 for Chubbyshysissy, a jack for Silly Bitch, a 8 Ezeperalta, and a 4 for Blue Griffin. Silly Bitch picks up a pie and slams it hard into Chubbyshysissy's face. The next draw is a 5 for Chubbyshysissy, a ace for Silly Bitch, a 6 Ezeperalta, and a 2 for Blue Griffin. Silly Bitch picks up a pie and slams it hard into Blue Griffin's face. The next draw is a king for Chubbyshysissy, a 10 for Silly Bitch, a joker Ezeperalta, and a 4 for Blue Griffin. Chubbyshysissy and Silly Bitch slam pies into either side of Ezeperalta's head and Blue Griffin nails her in the face she also loses her shoes and socks. The next draw is a 5 for Chubbyshysissy, a queen for Silly Bitch, a jack Ezeperalta, and a 4 for Blue Griffin. Silly Bitch plants a pie on top of Blue Griffin's head. The next draw is a ace for Chubbyshysissy, a 10 for Silly Bitch, a 7 Ezeperalta, and a 9 for Blue Griffin. Chubbyshysissy plants a pie on tope of Ezeperalta's head. The next draw is a 3 for Chubbyshysissy, a jack for Silly Bitch, a jack Ezeperalta, and a king for Blue Griffin. Blue Griffin plants a pie on top of Chubbyshysissy's head. The next draw is a queen for Chubbyshysissy, a 7 for Silly Bitch, a ace Ezeperalta, and a 9 for Blue Griffin. Ezeperalta plants a pie on top of Silly Bitch's head. The next draw is a 8 for Chubbyshysissy, a 9 for Silly Bitch, a ace Ezeperalta, and a 7 for Blue Griffin. Ezeperalta slams a pie into Blue Griffin's crotch. He then loses his shoes and socks and is sent to the loser pool. The next draw is a joker for Chubbyshysissy, 5 for Silly Bitch, and 9 for Ezeperalta. The two of them sandwich his head with pies and then off comes his shoes and sock but at least he picked up 100 points. The last draw is a 3 for Silly Bitch and a 7 for Ezeperalta. Ezperalta slams a pie into the back of Silly Bitch's head. Silly Bitch picks up 250 points.

The last group is Matildachi, MSE, Vise, and Sluttyjenna.The first draw is King for Matildachi, a 2 for MSE, a 10 for Vise, and a 7 for Sluttyjenna. MSE slams a pie hard into Matildachi's face spraying her with cream. The next draw is a king for Matildachi, 5 for MSE, a 2 for Vise and a 7 for Sluttyjenna. Matildachi picks up a pie and grinds it into Vise's face. The next draw is a 4 for Matildachi, queen for MSE, a 2 for Vise and a 9 for Sluttyjenna. MSE plants a pie in Vise's face and runs it up her face into her hair. The next draw is a queen for Matildachi, jack for MSE, a ace for Vise and a 7 for Sluttyjenna. Vise slams a pie hard into Sluttyjenna's face. The next draw is a 5 for Matildachi, 9 for MSE, a 6 for Vise and a 4 for Sluttyjenna. MSE plamts a pie down on top of Sluttyjenna's head. The next draw is a 9 for Matildachi, 2 for MSE, a 3 for Vise and a 4 for Sluttyjenna. Matildachi slams a pie into MSE's face. The next draw is a 4 for Matildachi, 9 for MSE, a 3 for Vise and a queen for Sluttyjenna. MSE rubs a pie over Vise's chest. She the loses her shoes and socks and is off to the loser pool. The next draw is a 4 for Matildachi, queen for MSE, and a 3 for Sluttyjenna. MSE plants a pie on the back of Sluttyjenna's head but at least she picked up 100 points. The next draw is a jack for Matildachi and a 3 for MSE. Matildachi plants a pie on top of MSE's head and rubs it into her hair. The next draw is a 8 for Matildachi and a 9 for MSE. MSE returns the favor platting on on top of her head. The last draw is 7 for Matildachi and a 4 for MSE. Matildachi rubs pie all over MSE's chest.

Now it's on to the Chapionship round for Toybox, Ezeperalta, and Matildachi. Theyb all start fresh this round. The first draw is 9 for Toybox, king for Ezeperalta and a queen for Matildachi. Ezeperalta slams a pie hard into Toybox's face. The next dray is a king for Toybox, a 4 for Ezeperalta and a 8 Matildachi. Toybox slams a pie into Ezeperalta's face. The next draw is a 10 for Toybox a 8 for MAtildachi and a 9 Ezeperalta. Toybox gets revenge for the first round by slamming a pie into Matildachi's face. The next draw is a 6 for Toybox, a king for Ezeperalta, and a ace for Matildachi. Matildachi plants a pie on top of Toybox's head. The next draw is a 6 for Toybox, a joker for Ezperalta, and king for Matildachi. Ezeperalta loses her shirt. Toybox and Matildachi sandwich Ezperalta's head. The next draw is a 8 for Toybox, a 10 for Ezerperalta, and a 4 for Matildachi. Ezeperalta plants a pie on top of Matildachi's head. The next draw is a jack for Toybox, 8 for Ezeperalta and a 7 for Matildachi. Toybox rubs pie all over Matildachi's chest. but she picked up 500 points. The next draw is a ace for Toybox and a joker for Ezeperalta. Toybox pies she in the chest and she loses her shorts to. but she picks up 780 points.

So after the first round it is Toybox 1,000, Ezeperalta 750, Matildachi 500, Happy Bunny, Silly Bitch, and MSE 250, Sluttyjenna, Strangerthings, and Chubbyshysissy 100, and Dandushma, Blue Griffin and Vise ZERO. But before we move on to round two we have the matter of our three losers. Toybox comes over and stands next to the loser pit and pulls the cord dumping freezing custard over the three losers.

(There have been a few people that don't belief that this is is a truely random game to help them to understand I have included a screen shot of the first draw from this round in this post.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (5).jpg
Views:	67
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	9014  

dislikes piss

What is this signature..

Last edited by Novagunger; 11-19-2019 at 09:22 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Novagunger for this post:
Old 11-19-2019, 09:27 PM   #98
Sluttyjenna

So I'm back again I arrive at the studio in torn jeans a camo sweater and blue bra and panty set. I change into my yellow bikini and outfit and make my way to the stage. I watch the first two groups as a lot of people lose clothing which is better for me because my biggest fear probably is being the first one naked and exposed for the entire group for the whole game. My group gets called up and I survive the first three rounds without any mess. However I lose round 4 and 5 and am two steps closer to the loser pool tied with vice. Thankfully she drops the next round so I wont be in the loser pool and most importantly i stay clothed for now! I lose the next round and wind up with 100 points and all my clothes. I'm not doing good by any means but I'm certainly not doing bad because I do have some points and all my clothes!

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 12:12 AM   #99
Strangerthings
getDare Sweetheart

I am back once again for my chance at victory. I come and get dressed in the required outfit. The first round is a game of cards, but it is a game of chance, so no matter how hard i strategize, i have to leave it to fate. The first draw was good for me that I got a jack, somewhat in the middle i got to test the waters. I was safe but in my head i dread what would happen if anyone got the joker. Saw Dandushma got pied i laughed a bit, thinking he might be the loser. I was right, the next draw he got a joker. He was forced to removed his shoes and socks and I got to pie him as well even though i only got a 6. I slammed it hard on his face to let him know he was the loser. Sad for him he got the lowest again the next draw but I feared that it could happen to me, getting naked before everyone else. As i have feared, I got two consecutive jokers. I had to take off my shoes socks and shirt, leaving my colored boxers and shorts. My face was also covered in pie. Had to think why they had to cover all sides of my face when my body was exposed. Regardless, the pie cream spread all over my head as if i dipped my head in a bowl of cream.
I was lucky to survive the next two draws with consecutive 10s and pied toybox twice. I had a chance to survive again but unfortunately the following draw had me at a card one point lower than happybunny. So close but I lost and pie is thrown on top of my head again. At least I got out with 100 points so I am on the board. I will have to wait for the next round to catch up, but i await my revenge.

Dislikes: Anal, CBT

Limits: Blood, permanent, scat, Family, Face

kik/telegram: anythingthereis

Strangerthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 04:45 AM   #100
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I walk and and see that there's a couple faces I recognize. The winner from last game, a couple friends, and even bunny from when I hosted once.

Getting started we divide into different pools.
My first draw is low, but barely high eight. I draw low again as silly smiles and pies me in the face. A joker all lets us pie EZ as silly then gets to pie me again. Another neat low draw, then finally I some out on top and get to pie someone.
A round goes by as silly gets pied and then I unluckly get knocked out first. Losing some clothing, I join the other loser and wait for the next round of ping before getting covered in freezing custard.

I'm cold, but better off than some of their others covered in lots more pie or in less clothes. I've seen pretty big combacks and know this was all up to chance. Hopefully I can do better in the next round.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 01:25 PM   #101
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Excited to be back on the show. Playing solo but confident i can win. The first game is high card. I have great luck for the majority of my round and made it the final two in my group without a pie or anything. Then it turned. I end up taking 3 pies around my head and having to lose my cute pink shoes and socks. Oh well it could be worse. This leads me to being 4th in the group for this round. Off to a pretty good start

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 05:34 PM   #102
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I arrive back for my 3rd attempt to win a prize. Having seen some odd looks at times on campus, wondering if somehow this show is getting out and being seen by my peers.

I put on my blue uniform and head out to the stage, seeing a total of 12 contestants. Clearly I am not so foolish if so many others think this is a good idea. I unfortunately have to watch highlights, which at first I think will only be of the prior week but then I see my loss in there as the crowd laughs at my destroyed state. I'm never going to live that down I think as Nova adds that the show has been a huge success online, I take a deep breath thinking I should take a reluctant look after the show to see exactly what he means.

The first game is the same, but they have broken it down. I watch the first group go as I walk up with the second group of 4. The first 2 draws go by with nothing happening to me, not winning or losing a hand. I don't mind coasting by.

The 3rd set of cards is drawn as the crowd cheers seeing a joker in front of me. I shake my head knowing what that means, being pied yet again, somehow this has become common place in my life. Wondering what my parents would think of my choices in my first year away from home. As the other 3 each grab a pie and sandwich my head along with pieing me the face, I clear my head nodding accepting that this is my fate as I pull some pie out of my hair. As I lean down and undo my shoes then pull off my socks, stepping my bare feet in the pie surrounding the ground around us. The next round and nothing for me to do, I want to get some revenge.

As the 5th draw and I see a 7 thinking that I am going to have nothing to do again this round, until I look around. How did a 7 lose! before I can react to much the pie is planted on top of my head. Ughhhh!! they love doing that! I am nervous not wanting to come in last for our round, I don't need to lose anymore clothing! The 6th draw and nothing for me to do as I keep wiping pie from my head, finally seeing an Ace in round 7. I pick up a pie, happy to get a bit of payback as I smush it onto the top of Silly Bitches head. I smirk a bit returning to my place. 8th draw and another Ace, I'm super excited as I grab the pie, knowing its Blue Griffins third loss and that he can't attain any payback right now I smush it into his crotch. The next round and I once again get to deliver a pie as chubbysissy is knocked out! The final draw to win the group and I win again. I clench my fist in joy as I grab a pie and hit silly bitch. What a come back I think as I wait for the final round.

I watch the 3rd set and the prior weeks winner has her luck continue. I step up, nervous that I have to go through another round, just hoping to avoid jokers and pull out the win. As the first set is drawn, I get the high card, grabbing a pie and smushing it hard into toybox's face. Thinking I will set a tone by doing so even though its purely luck. The next draw and its payback time as she is high card and I am low, I close my eyes as the pie goes right in my face, up my nose as I wipe my face, chunks of pie dripping onto my shirt and legs as I stand there. Feet coated, all between my toes as the floor just keeps getting messier. The next 2 rounds are nothing for me, as I hope the other ladies knock each other out.

I watch the next draw. I hear a cheer from the crowd as I look down. My 2nd JOKER!! Oh god, knowing that this is online, I don't want to be naked as I have to remove my shirt showing my blue bikini top, as I remove it I don't have much time to react as again I get another pie sandwich, dripping onto my bare shoulders and tan torso. The next 2 rounds Matildachi loses, I give her a pie to the top of her head, happy to see her lose as I know the last draw is for the win now.

I see an Ace of Toybox, I think damn I didn't win, figuring I am going to get a pie, but at least its a good start. As Nova pauses then flips mine. Another JOKER, that makes it 10 times worse. As I have to slide off my shorts, no room for error now as a Pie is smushed on my chest, rubbing it around my bikini top. I walk back to my seat frustrated I am one mistake away from being exposed. Hoping that it might be worth it, as I rank 2nd on the board, seeing all the losers drip with custard as I wait from round 2 to begin, flinging pie to the ground as I wait. At least it tastes good.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 05:54 PM   #103
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Round two is called roullette wheel each player will step up and get 3 spins of our wheel which holds the following spaces. water, 6 eggs, pie, lose 1 item of clothing,100 points, mystery bucket, lose points, pie sandwich, lose two items of clothing, 12 eggs, and 250 points.

First up is Dandushma his first spin is 100 points. His second spin is 6 eggs Toybox is handed 6 eggs she breaks 3 of them over his head and 3 down the front of his shorts. His last spin is 6 eggs so Toybox gets to break 6 more over hi, another 3 over his head and this time 3 down the back of the shorts.

Blue Griffin is up next his first spin is 250 points. His next spin is lose two items of clothing off come his shirt and shorts leaving him in just his underwear. His last spin is pie Ezeperalta his handed a pie which she slams hard into his face showering his face and chest in cream.

Up next is Vise her first spin is 12 eggs. THe eggs are handed to Matildachi who breaks 3 over her head, t3 down the front of her shirt, 3 down the front of her shorts and 3 down the back of her shorts. Her next spin is lose two items of clothing off comes her shirt and shorts leaving her in just the bikini. Her last spin is 12 eggs again 6 are broken over her head and 6 over her breast.

Next up is Strangerthings. His first spin is -100 points. His next spin is 12 eggs Happy Bunny is handed the eggs 6 go in the front of his shorts 6 go in the back she breaks them by smacking them. Hid next spin is 6 more eggs these go over his head.

Next up is Chubbyshysissy. His first spin is 6 eggs which Silly Bitch breaks over his head. The next spin is pie snadwich. She slams the two pies right into each of his ears. The last spin is pie. SHe slams the last pie right into his crotch.

Sluttyjenna is up next. Her first spin is 250. Her next spin is 100 points. Can she continue this luck with her last spin? It lands pie. MSE slams a pie into her face.

Up next is Happy Bunny her first spin is Mystry bucket. She is made to kneel down and Strangerthings is handed a bucket which he dumps over her head spilling out chocolate sauce all over her. Her next spin cost her 100 poinrs. Her last spin gives her those points back.

Silly Bitch is up next her first spin is 6 eggs. Chubbyshysissy breaks all 6 eggs down the front of her shirt. The next spin is 12 eggs. Chubbyshysissy breaks 6 over her head and three down the froont of her shors and anothe 3 down the back of them. Her last spin gets her 6 more eggs which Chubbyshysissy breaks on the back of her neck and lets roll down her back.

Next up is MSE. Her first spin is lose two items of clothing off comes her shoes and socks as well as her shirt. Her next spin is 12 eggs which Sluttyjenna breacks over her breasts. Her last spin is water. She kneels down and Sluttyjenna painfully slowly pours a bucket of ice water over her drawing out the torture as long as possibly.

Up next is Matildachi her first spin Mystery bucket. she kneels down and Vise is handed a bucket which she dumps over her covering her is ketchup. Her next spin is 250 points. Her last spin is lose two items of clothing off come her shoes socks and shorts.

Next up is Ezeperalta. her first spin is 100 points. Her next spin is lose an item of clothing off comes the Bikini top. her next spin is 100 points.

Toybox is up last her first spin is -100 points. Her next spin is water she kneels down and Dandushma slowly pours the bucket of ice water of her working it back and forth to make sure her whole body gets soaked. Her last spin is 250 points.

So after the first two rounds the score is Toybox 1150, Ezperalta 950, Matildachi 750, Sluttyjenna 450, MSE, Silly Bitch and Happy Bunny, Blue Griffin 250, Chubbyshysissy, and Dandushma 100, Vise and Stranger things ZERO.

For the next game there are two sets of player Toybox, Strangerthings,Dandushma, Sluttyjenna, Vise and MSE make up group A. Matildachi, Blue Griffin, Ezeperalta, Chuubyshysissy,Happybuuny and Silly Bitch make up group B. Each player needs to pick one number 1-6 and a messy substence that is pourable from a bucket. Each number can only be picked once per a group.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..

Last edited by Novagunger; 11-20-2019 at 06:48 PM.
Old 11-20-2019, 06:31 PM   #104
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

As the next round starts, I spin the wheel and finally get on the board. My second spin leaves me in my boxers. Not bad, but I'm worried about losing any more clothes or having to put on a more embarrassing set. The last one earns me a pie, but it could be worse.

I don't get a chance to mess someone though as the other players get their spins, prizes, and "prizes".

Looking up at the scoreboard I notice I'm not listed with silly and happy at 250 points. I go over and mention that to the host as I submit my number 2 and jelly as my bucket mess.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 11-20-2019 at 10:26 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 06:56 PM   #105
Sluttyjenna

We walk up to the stage for the next hmgame which is a roullette wheel with a few good options and quite a lot of beams options which could easily see any one of us naked. When it's my turn my first 2 spins earn me 350 points which is awesome! The next spin is good as well only landing on a pie to the face. So all and all I don't think this round could have gone much better for me and I'm very happy as I get to enjoy the sight of a lot of contestants losing clothing while I'm still fully dressed! At the end of the round I see that I am in 4th place and just hope and pray that I can maintain that if not improve that score in the games to come. For my next round I would like number 4 please and I think I will take butter milk for my substance.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358

Last edited by Sluttyjenna; 11-20-2019 at 06:59 PM.
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sluttyjenna for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk