Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-02-2018, 02:42 PM   #31
ChubbyChris

It is a well written ad, and maybe i want to apply, do you still accept applications?

Likes: private humiliation/degradation, slaps, cum eating, messy, play video games

Punishments: pee, anal

dislike: poop

limits: family, friends, illegal, blood, social suicide

My PM dares

Secret Fantasys:
Spoiler:
* being the sissy of my girlfriend
* my girlfriend get fucked by someone in front of my eyes
The following user says Thank You to ChubbyChris for this post:
Old 03-03-2018, 02:41 AM   #32
apr_ska

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
It's wonderful to see you've put in so much effort into your ad. As someone who chooses to identify himself as a switch, that makes it even the more unfortunate that I cannot apply - it isn't possible for me to commit right now because I barely manage time for myself, and it would be unfair to someone like you who's looking to experience something new.

So for now, I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you for the well wishes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChris View Post
It is a well written ad, and maybe i want to apply, do you still accept applications?

Yeah, the ad is still open.

(Sorry, not currently accepting new applications for subs!)

Kik: arp_ska

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Bondage, discipline, pussy worship, sensation play, nipple play, orgasm control, clothing control, hidden public, slave training, hypno

Spanking/pain, denial, humiliation, lines/corner, anal, roleplay

Extended kneeling or standing in heels, needles/tacks, illegal, chemical play, messy/food, photos, permanent, friends & family, public, toilet related/unsanitary

Old 03-03-2018, 01:32 PM   #33
sa921

Quote:
Originally Posted by apr_ska View Post
Thanks for your interest! Yeah there's a looooot of replies so sorry for the delay in answering. As for your questions:
1) The plan isn't to respond right away, no. If there aren't important questions that need to be answered, anyway. I have to probably take an entire day out to get to everyone but I'm trying to read them as they come in. In the next week or so I can take that day to respond, I'd start talking to people we'd really consider, then from there we'd to trial sessions > trial days > full time trials until we're sure. It may be slow for some but I haven't truly dommed before outside of fantasies so I need to get into the right mindset. The ad will still probably stay open throughout that, as who knows how well I'd get on with a potential sub during trials.

2) That's tough but I would guess a month or two? Maybe more? From there we'd feel it out and see if we should continue. I'd hope to at least become friends out of it though, regardless.
I thought I responded back I’m sorry! Thank you for answering my question I’d apply but I don’t think I can commit to the amount of time needed right now. Hopefully in the future you’d be willing to take on more subs/do some casual dares/sessions because you two seem like a lot of fun and our likes/dislikes seem like a perfect match.

Best of luck, and congrats to your future sub! They would be awfully lucky

(under construction)
Likes: Rules/daily tasks, light bondage, giving up control
Hard limits: heavy pain, heavy anal, toothpaste/hot sauce, toilet/messy, atm, pics/videos (unless we become close and I can trust you), feet, public/other people, permanent, illegal

I have household items but am considering a toy purchase soon.

*=I am lesbian but I have a big forced hetero kink. Something about only being there for a Master’s pleasure and my own not even considered.
The following user says Thank You to sa921 for this post:
Old 03-04-2018, 09:09 PM   #34
apr_ska

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa921 View Post
I thought I responded back I’m sorry! Thank you for answering my question I’d apply but I don’t think I can commit to the amount of time needed right now. Hopefully in the future you’d be willing to take on more subs/do some casual dares/sessions because you two seem like a lot of fun and our likes/dislikes seem like a perfect match.

Best of luck, and congrats to your future sub! They would be awfully lucky
Haha I do that all the time! And yeah, the idea behind joining GD was also to make some kinky friends and maybe have some casual fun as well. Thank you and hope you find what you're looking for as well!!

Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Bondage, discipline, pussy worship, sensation play, nipple play, orgasm control, clothing control, hidden public, slave training, hypno

Extended kneeling or standing in heels, needles/tacks, illegal, chemical play, messy/food, photos, permanent, friends & family, public, toilet related/unsanitary

Old 03-04-2018, 10:12 PM   #35
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

Just reiterating what many others have said: thak you for posting a great ad, and I wish you all the luck in the world. You're articulate and clearly know what you want. I'm glad that your Mistress is supportive and willing to help; it makes a big difference. I wish you all the best, and if you're ever looking for friends on the site, feel free to reach out to me.

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 1 day of denial. :rolleyes:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

The following user says Thank You to perkygirlie for this post:
Old 03-05-2018, 11:59 AM   #36
dpassengersw

Although sadly I didn't get accepted for a trial, I join perkygirlie and others here and thank you again for the great ad and good atmosphere that you have brought here :-) I wish you will find a nice person to have fun with! See you around!
The following user says Thank You to dpassengersw for this post:
Old 03-05-2018, 12:59 PM   #37
Namnam

Sorry for the rude question but do you react to everyone both the people you're interested in and not? Or because there are so many people who sent you a message you only got time to respond to the people who interest you? I understand the reasoning you might have for both of these questions.

I didn't want this to be a rude or impatient question but I wanted to know if I should wait for a reply and be patient or to be sad and continue my search. I'd simply like to know what to expect. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. :x
Old 03-06-2018, 03:31 AM   #38
apr_ska

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Post
Just reiterating what many others have said: thak you for posting a great ad, and I wish you all the luck in the world. You're articulate and clearly know what you want. I'm glad that your Mistress is supportive and willing to help; it makes a big difference. I wish you all the best, and if you're ever looking for friends on the site, feel free to reach out to me.
Thank you so much! Yeah, I'm very grateful she's been so cool about it. And be careful, I may very well take you up on that

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpassengersw View Post
Although sadly I didn't get accepted for a trial, I join perkygirlie and others here and thank you again for the great ad and good atmosphere that you have brought here :-) I wish you will find a nice person to have fun with! See you around!
Thank you so much! Your application was excellent as well and there's definitely a dom out there that would be very lucky to take you on! Take care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namnam View Post
Sorry for the rude question but do you react to everyone both the people you're interested in and not? Or because there are so many people who sent you a message you only got time to respond to the people who interest you? I understand the reasoning you might have for both of these questions.

I didn't want this to be a rude or impatient question but I wanted to know if I should wait for a reply and be patient or to be sad and continue my search. I'd simply like to know what to expect. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. :x
Yes, and I respond to the ads in batches (otherwise my entire life would be consumed by responding to them). I definitely wouldn't hold it against a sub to keep up their search in the meantime, in fact I'd recommend it. As for your particular message, I suppose I didn't understand what you meant. I'll give it a reread and PM you.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Old 03-10-2018, 12:38 AM   #39
sub_girlxxx

hi mistress would luv 2 be ur slave kik me xxxsub_girlxxx
Old 03-13-2018, 02:40 AM   #40
imayregretthis

I know I probably shot any chance I had by waiting a month to reply, and I’m sure you’ve found someone, but since this hasn’t been updated...

It’s just I’ve been lurking for a little over a year and your ad has been one of the few to seriously catch my attention. I didn’t reply because there were a shitload of views and it seems like tons of applicants, so I figured I had no chance. But for some reason I just couldn’t get this ad out of my head. I think it’s the mix of likes/dislikes aligning and also being dominated by what sounds like a real lesbian couple, who (sorry if I’m being crude) sound like they’re pretty hot. I just figured I had absolutely no chance if I never even tried.
So is this still open? Is it possible to still be chosen?
Thanks! Hope to hear back soon.
Old 03-13-2018, 03:43 AM   #41
apr_ska

Quote:
Originally Posted by imayregretthis View Post
I know I probably shot any chance I had by waiting a month to reply, and I’m sure you’ve found someone, but since this hasn’t been updated...

It’s just I’ve been lurking for a little over a year and your ad has been one of the few to seriously catch my attention. I didn’t reply because there were a shitload of views and it seems like tons of applicants, so I figured I had no chance. But for some reason I just couldn’t get this ad out of my head. I think it’s the mix of likes/dislikes aligning and also being dominated by what sounds like a real lesbian couple, who (sorry if I’m being crude) sound like they’re pretty hot. I just figured I had absolutely no chance if I never even tried.
So is this still open? Is it possible to still be chosen?
Thanks! Hope to hear back soon.
Still open yes, we’ll probably always be open to speaking to new people.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

Old 03-13-2018, 10:40 AM   #42
RoseThorn

Just wanna say good luck and it's so cool seeing you ask for gender identity and preferred pronouns Thank you for being so thoughtfully inclusive!
Old 03-13-2018, 04:10 PM   #43
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

I just saw that Perky Girlie deigned to say hello Wow..., your ad is good enough for get dare royalty to say hello. I hope you have fun narrowing down the applicants.

Mr Charcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
Old 03-13-2018, 06:12 PM   #44
MissSarah

Send a message via Yahoo to MissSarah

@ sub_girlxxx Wow 5 replies cut & paste to all your posts. Stunning.

Last edited by MissSarah; 03-13-2018 at 06:13 PM. Reason: mispost
Old 03-15-2018, 10:47 AM   #45
megadeth_br
Baby Member

Other than names for play, what is your name?
Jose
What is your biological sex?
Male
Gender identity?
Male
Sexual orientation?
Straight
What are your pronouns?
He
Your time zone?
BRT-3, time zone from Brazil
Describe your physical appearance.
1.75m, brown, with short hair and beard

Tell me more about you! Hobbies or interests, facts I should know or you’d like me to know.
Watch animes, play video-games and play guitar.

What are you looking for in a domme?
I am looking someone to give me orders and tasks

What made you decide to apply to my ad in particular?
You looks nice and proposes the type of relationship that I want with a domme

Likes?
JOI, humiliation, dares, hentai,Petplay, anal, bondage, hypnosis, dice-/chance-dares

“Soft” limits?
Light pain, food play, body writing, denial, ice

Hard limits?
Scat, pee, cbt,face pics, family, permanent, public, illegal, poop, risk of getting caught, face, blood, work,vomit , A2M

Goals?
Discover how much I am into submissive

Things you’d like to explore?
Daily tasks and new things that i don't know yet

Your current toy collection, and household items you may be able to use?
Buttplug and clothes pins

Experience?
I'm new in this, never had this kind of experience before. You would be the first

Living situation, ie alone, roommates but own room, etc
Living in the basement of my mother house

Please include a copy of your BDSM test results as well!
https://bdsmtest.org/r/2WWLmxLq

What makes you think you’re a good fit?
I'm new, so I am willing to follow the requests. I am also think that would be nice have someone who knows my secrets to talk

Likes: edging, cum control, humiliation, dares, hentai,Petplay, anal, bondage, hypnosis, dice-/chance-dares

Dislikes: light pain, food play, body writing, denial, ice

Limits: scat, pee, cbt,face pics, family, permanent, public, illegal, poop, risk of getting caught, face, blood, work,vomit , A2M

Advertisements
Kink Talk