Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-28-2021, 11:13 AM   #1
tariksum

Default Motivation for workout

hi there,

I will tell you a little about what I have in mind, I need to get fit and I'm going to start a kind of training, but since I don't want to get bored and quit after two days, I'm going to ask for your help.
The idea is to do a weekly plan and gradually increase the intensity.

how you can help

- You can suggest that I add "accessories" when doing my exercises (for example a plug while I run or some nipple clamps while I do yoga), I promise proof that I comply with what you ask me.
- you can also suggest changes in my routine.
- I will need to be punished if I do not comply
- or if you are a dom and want to guide me in this challenge, I promise to be obedient.

Some Rules:
- i can only have orgasms on Sunday if i I have completed my weekly routine, also if I fail I will be denied until I catch up on my routine

we will start soft, this will be my routine for the first week:

Week 1 (February, 1-7)
Monday. 20 minutes of running
Tuesday. 20 situps, 20 pushups and 20 squats
Wednesday. 30 minutes of yoga
Thursday. 20 minutes of running
Friday. 20 situps, 20 pushups and 20 squats
Saturday. 20 minutes of running, 20 situps, 20 pushups and 20 squats
Sunday. Rest

Thanks for your cooperation

Dislikes (I will do it if you order me): anal, spanking/caning

Limits: blood, scat/pee/Cum, friends/family, illegal, face, diaper.

I owe BiMistress26 a punishment

you have to understand that i have a live, a work, friends and family, and those are the first. If you know and respect that we can have fun

Kik: tariksum

Last edited by tariksum; 01-28-2021 at 10:57 PM.
tariksum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 12:29 PM   #2
TiedInLatex

For starters; If you fail to follow the plan, then there will be no orgasm to you before you catch up. So if you miss 20 min. of running one day, you need to run those 20 min, besides the other training tasks during the following days. Otherwise you will not be allowed to cum.

Regarding running. You wish to become fit, so you should do interval training. So your 20 min running tasks should be 3 min walking, 2 min running and 1 min sprinting. This routine should be done 3 times (3+2+1, 3+2+1, 3+2+1). That is 18 minutes in total. The remaining 2 minutes can be used for warming up and a bit of stretching at the end.

You should measure how long you run with the above exercise. I can see you have scheduled 3 running tours pr. week (for starters). Every time you must go a bit further within the 18 minutes. If you fail to do so, spank your ass with a brush/spoon. One stroke pr. meter you went shorter than you record.

If you on the other hand succeed in increasing your record, you will be allowed to cum. When home, you must edge 3 times, with at least a 5 min interval in between edging. After that you may cum once.

Regarding yoga. This require concentration. So do attach a clamp to each nipple before starting - not some soft clamps but some you can really feel. Now you should be able to do Yoga for at least 5 min, before taking the clamps off. The Yoga exercise may be of your own choosing. Next time you do yoga, its 6 minutes, until you can hold the clamps and the focus on the yoga for the full 30 min.

Same rules as running. If you are a good boy and successfully keep the clamps on, you may cum. Same rules as for running. If you get soft and remove the clamps before time is up, it will be spanking and no cum. One stroke pr 10 seconds you dit fail to keep the clamps on.

For some of the other tasks, I'll let some of the other posters decide. But this should be enough to get you started.

One last note: Every day (except Sundays rest), you need to do a report post in this forum. How did the workout go? Did you get to cum or was you punished? Etc...

This should go on for at least the first month (February). If anyone request an additional month of reporting, they can do so, but only one month ahead (ie. requests for Marts can only be done i February etc.).

If you fail to report, there will be no cumming for you until you have written a report (also see the other rules). Reports do not need to be big anyway.

I will also keep an eye on your posts etc. If you fail to report I will do a note to any blog or request you will do in the future on getDare, telling everyone what a failure you are.

So lets see if you can get fit before summer.
TiedInLatex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 01:28 PM   #3
tariksum

First of all, thank you very much for your attention and for having spent your time in answering, Sir:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiedInLatex View Post
For starters; If you fail to follow the plan, then there will be no orgasm to you before you catch up. So if you miss 20 min. of running one day, you need to run those 20 min, besides the other training tasks during the following days. Otherwise you will not be allowed to cum.
I had thought of restricting my orgasms to Sundays only, if I had accomplished all the tasks for the week, but I'll add this too

Quote:
Regarding running. You wish to become fit, so you should do interval training. So your 20 min running tasks should be 3 min walking, 2 min running and 1 min sprinting. This routine should be done 3 times (3+2+1, 3+2+1, 3+2+1). That is 18 minutes in total. The remaining 2 minutes can be used for warming up and a bit of stretching at the end.

You should measure how long you run with the above exercise. I can see you have scheduled 3 running tours pr. week (for starters). Every time you must go a bit further within the 18 minutes. If you fail to do so, spank your ass with a brush/spoon. One stroke pr. meter you went shorter than you record.

If you on the other hand succeed in increasing your record, you will be allowed to cum. When home, you must edge 3 times, with at least a 5 min interval in between edging. After that you may cum once.
I will do so, and I will also include in the planning from week 2 the punishment for not increasing my record

Quote:
Regarding yoga. This require concentration. So do attach a clamp to each nipple before starting - not some soft clamps but some you can really feel. Now you should be able to do Yoga for at least 5 min, before taking the clamps off. The Yoga exercise may be of your own choosing. Next time you do yoga, its 6 minutes, until you can hold the clamps and the focus on the yoga for the full 30 min.

Same rules as running. If you are a good boy and successfully keep the clamps on, you may cum. Same rules as for running. If you get soft and remove the clamps before time is up, it will be spanking and no cum. One stroke pr 10 seconds you dit fail to keep the clamps on.

For some of the other tasks, I'll let some of the other posters decide. But this should be enough to get you started.
I will do so, it will be difficult for me, since it is difficult for me to concentrate, but I need to improve this

Quote:
One last note: Every day (except Sundays rest), you need to do a report post in this forum. How did the workout go? Did you get to cum or was you punished? Etc...

This should go on for at least the first month (February). If anyone request an additional month of reporting, they can do so, but only one month ahead (ie. requests for Marts can only be done i February etc.).

If you fail to report, there will be no cumming for you until you have written a report (also see the other rules). Reports do not need to be big anyway.

I will also keep an eye on your posts etc. If you fail to report I will do a note to any blog or request you will do in the future on getDare, telling everyone what a failure you are.

So lets see if you can get fit before summer.
I had thought about doing weekly reports, normally I don't have much time until the weekend

you have to understand that i have a live, a work, friends and family, and those are the first. If you know and respect that we can have fun

Old 02-01-2021, 04:49 PM   #4
TiedInLatex

Quote:
Originally Posted by tariksum View Post
I had thought about doing weekly reports, normally I don't have much time until the weekend
A weekly report will be okay. Every Saturday evening, before your resting day Sunday.

But the weekly report should contain how far you have run, missed tasks etc. for the whole week. So you need to keep notes anyway.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:16 AM   #5
tariksum

hi there,

this was a week full of changes, but here it is the weekly report, for the week 1

Monday. 20 minutes of running. That was so hard, I hadn't run for a long time. I completed 1.1 km, but i felt much better after the shower.

Tuesday. 20 situps, 20 pushups and 20 squats. I had a problem with the squats, because of an old knee injury, so i changed it for 10 more situps and pushups.
I had to do them just 10 by 10.

Wednesday. 30 minutes of yoga. That was painfull but nice. I was told to wear clothespins in my nipples while doing, also i was told to do it naked. I decided to rotate the clothespins 90º for each change of position, and it was so painful, my nipples hurt for the next 3 days.

Thursday. 20 minutes of running. It was raining so hard, so i decide to swap the day for tomorrow, so that day i did 30 situps and 30 pushups

Friday. 20 situps, 20 pushups and 20 squats. yesterday i runned 1.5 km

Saturday. 20 minutes of running, 20 situps, 20 pushups and 20 squats. Today i woke up early and went to the run, i did the same distance, 1.5 km

Old 02-06-2021, 01:24 AM   #6
tariksum

here we go for the next week

Week 2 (February, 8-14)

Monday. 20 minutes of running (plugged)
Tuesday. 35 situps and 35 pushups (a slightly increase)
Wednesday. 30 minutes of yoga (naked and with clothespins on my nipples, rotating them 90º on any change of position)
Thursday. 20 minutes of running (plugged)
Friday. 35 situps and 35 pushups (a slightly increase)
Saturday. 35 situps and 35 pushups and 20 minutes of running (plugged)
Sunday. Rest

new rule:
- I am not allowed to use elevators unless absolutely necessary
- I have to take at least 6000 steps a day

If I fail in any of the rules, I must ask for a punishment for it in a forum thread

Old 02-06-2021, 05:00 PM   #7
TiedInLatex

Good report.

Nice to see some progress. I also noted you could did feel better after workout, even thou it was hard. Good, that should keep you motivated.

Looking forward to your next report.

You need to get 20 hard slaps on each ass cheek, because you swapped days during the rain. Rain is just water and should not make you a pussy.
Old 02-13-2021, 09:11 AM   #8
tariksum

weekly report, Week 2

Monday. 20 minutes of running (plugged). That was too weird. i runned 1.5 km, i think i wont increase the amount until i get used to run plugged.

This day i got 20 hard slaps on each ass cheek tha TiedInLatex ordered me, as well i forgot one of the rules, and i used an elevator, so i got 20 spanks more with a wooden spoon, i had a nice and painfull mark on my ass.

Tuesday. 35 situps and 35 pushups, done

Wednesday. 30 minutes of yoga (naked and with clothespins on my nipples, rotating them 90º on any change of position) i did it plugged as well, that was nice

Thursday. 20 minutes of running (plugged), i runned 1.5 km as i did on Monday, but under the rain

Friday. 35 situps and 35 pushups, no problem

Saturday. 35 situps and 35 pushups and 20 minutes of running (plugged), done

Old 02-13-2021, 09:22 AM   #9
tariksum

here we go for the next week

Week 3 (February, 15-21)

Monday. 20 minutes of running (plugged)
Tuesday. 40 situps and 40 pushups (a slightly increase)
Wednesday. 30 minutes of yoga (naked and with clothespins on my nipples, rotating them 90º on any change of position)
Thursday. 20 minutes of running (plugged)
Friday. 40 situps and 40 pushups (a slightly increase)
Saturday. 40 situps and 40 pushups and 20 minutes of running (plugged)
Sunday. Rest

new rule:
- I am not allowed to use elevators unless absolutely necessary
- I have to take at least 6000 steps a day

If I fail in any of the rules, I must ask for a punishment for it in a forum thread

Old 02-13-2021, 09:57 AM   #10
DolphinCreek
getDare Sweetheart

Do you have a dildo? If so, you could position it so that when you do your pushups you go down on it each time and hold for five seconds before coming back up.

If there's somewhere you can do similar for the situps you could do the same with those.
DolphinCreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 06:00 PM   #11
TiedInLatex

Nice to see your progress.
I guess you start to feel the exercise yourself.

Running with a plug is just something you'll get used too. Its like exercise, the more you do it the more easy it gets.

NB: I do not really see an increase in you running length...
Old 02-13-2021, 06:32 PM   #12
nya
getDare Devil

What sort of cloths do you have to exercise in?

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 10:18 AM   #13
tariksum

weekly report, Week 3

Monday. 20 minutes of running (plugged). i runned 1.8 km.

Tuesday. 35 situps and 35 pushups, done

Wednesday. 40 minutes of yoga (naked and with clothespins on my nipples, rotating them 90º on any change of position) i did it plugged as well

Thursday. 20 minutes of running (plugged), i runned 1.8 km as i did on Monday

Friday. 35 situps and 35 pushups, done

Saturday. 35 situps and 35 pushups and 20 minutes of running (plugged), done

As well, today i went to trekking, 15km

Old 02-21-2021, 10:22 AM   #14
tariksum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolphinCreek View Post
Do you have a dildo? If so, you could position it so that when you do your pushups you go down on it each time and hold for five seconds before coming back up.

If there's somewhere you can do similar for the situps you could do the same with those.
i don´t have a dildo, sorry, but i can do them plugged if it pleases you

Quote:
Nice to see your progress.
I guess you start to feel the exercise yourself.

Running with a plug is just something you'll get used too. Its like exercise, the more you do it the more easy it gets.

NB: I do not really see an increase in you running length...
it was so weird to run plugged, so i couldn´t increase, if i deserve a punish for that i will accept it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nya View Post
What sort of cloths do you have to exercise in?
sometimes naked, sometimes comando

Advertisements
Kink Talk