Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-23-2012, 05:50 PM   #646
NCsubjock

Send a message via Yahoo to NCsubjock

ties yours with a sock or something make it snug then get 2 dice. Roll them thats the number of minutes you have to cum if you dont within that time. The number you rolled is the number of nut shots.

into any dares, have wrestling singlet few bdsm toys ball vice, chastity , cuffs
NCsubjock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:28 PM   #647
NCsubjock

Send a message via Yahoo to NCsubjock

anyone to reply back a dare
NCsubjock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:14 PM   #648
theo192
Distinguished Member

Roll two dice and add the numbers together. That is the amount of minutes you will keep your ball vice on for. You will tighten it as much as you can. At no point may you loosen it before the minutes are up. During this time, edge at least twice. Finally, lock yourself in chastity without an orgasm for 24 hours.

kik: thegrey1088
theo192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:03 PM   #649
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo192 View Post
Roll two dice and add the numbers together. That is the amount of minutes you will keep your ball vice on for. You will tighten it as much as you can. At no point may you loosen it before the minutes are up. During this time, edge at least twice. Finally, lock yourself in chastity without an orgasm for 24 hours.
first take some ice and cool your dick down for five mins, while cooling down take some toothpaste and apply it to your balls. Now that your dick is cold take a candle and coat your shaft in wax. then remove the wax by slapping your dick. when all the wax is off you may clean off your sack

enjoy
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:24 AM   #650
foreveryoung

go to random.org and get a number from 1 to 6.

if it's 1 or 2, get an empty 0.5l bottle
if it's 3 or 4, get an empty 1.25l bottle
if it's 5 or 6, get an empty 2l bottle

then fill it with water and tie it to your nuts, make sure it doesn't reach the ground
divide 60 by the number you got from random.org (e.g. if you got 4, 60/4=15)
this is the number of times you have to drop the attached weight from chest height.
foreveryoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:47 PM   #651
paullywogmac
Account Banned

Tie a rope around your balls tie the other end to a 10 pound weight. Get in bed blindfold yourself then with your feet push the weight off the edge of the bed sleep like that all night. Don't get out of bed for anything.
paullywogmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:56 AM   #652
stillsearching

Whip your balls with a belt for 15 minutes

My likes are: CBT, spanking, nipple torture, learning to suck dildos, gags, anal, and degradation.

My limits are: Anything inserted in my cock (either pins or sounds), piss or scat, crossdressing, blackmail, and permanent, illegal, children, animals, and the usual things it seems people put here.

Trying to become an internet slave visit my blog and PM me tasks and rules. I'm a slave to everyone.
stillsearching is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:53 AM   #653
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

tie your balls to your big toes using shoe strings, one ball to each toe. stay like this for 4 hours and move arround a lot during that four hours, ie. got to the bathroom.
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:00 PM   #654
ironballz79
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to ironballz79

anytime you wanna get off for the next week, your balls have to smacked 50 times before you can

Likes, bondage, control/denial, humiliation, exposure, blackmail, CBT and ball busting, light anal, watersports, body writing, being made to act like a puppy, safe public, bondage, wedgie play, nipple torture, boots and sneakers, jockstraps and underwear.

limits - crossdressing, scat, findom, body shaving, jail threatening, life threatening, fisting, permanent damage, social suicide, family, too young, animals.

Please check out my pm dares!!!!!

PM Dares
ironballz79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:05 PM   #655
MontyWhittaker

Tie up each ball separately, and tape your dick to your stomach. Then drop a toilet seat on your now exposed balls ten times within ten minutes.
MontyWhittaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:01 AM   #656
stillsearching

tie them up tight and then hang a gallon milk jug from them. now take a shower with the lid off and cold water. Stand in the water til the jug is full. then turn off the water and stand there with hands behind head for 10 minutes.

My likes are: CBT, spanking, nipple torture, learning to suck dildos, gags, anal, and degradation.

My limits are: Anything inserted in my cock (either pins or sounds), piss or scat, crossdressing, blackmail, and permanent, illegal, children, animals, and the usual things it seems people put here.

Trying to become an internet slave visit my blog and PM me tasks and rules. I'm a slave to everyone.
stillsearching is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:59 AM   #657
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillsearching View Post
tie them up tight and then hang a gallon milk jug from them. now take a shower with the lid off and cold water. Stand in the water til the jug is full. then turn off the water and stand there with hands behind head for 10 minutes.
take that gallon jug and tie it off to a length of string and the other end around your balls. make sure it is long enough to go between your legs and over your bedroom door. fill the jug, hang it over the door and get on your hands and knees so the jug pulls your balls back between your legs. crawl forward until the string is tight and your balls are stretched. now stay that way for five minutes
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:27 AM   #658
foreveryoung

tie your balls, open a drawer, place them inside and smash the drawer 10 times. if you can't complete the dare in 3 minutes, PM me for a punishment.
foreveryoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:24 PM   #659
me1931

Tie each ball seperately to the same legs big toe. Make it so tight your balls almost touch your feet. Then tie your dick to your chest. Spend the next hour on the ground like this. Every 10 seconds lightly spank your balls, and every 30 seconds spank them hard.

Likes: Bondage, spanking, suspension, clothespins, light to mild cbt, hidden public, femdom, chastity

Limits: Piss, shit, kids, permanent, public, family, wedgies, diapers, cum play, messy, watersports, anal, face

Kinky toys: handcuffs, ball gag, blindfold, duct tape, rope, clothepegs, hood, chastity devices, sounding rods, locks, zip ties, vibrator, locking restraints

Message me on discord if you want a slave: kt1994
me1931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:05 AM   #660
CardiffBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to CardiffBoy Send a message via Yahoo to CardiffBoy

Put 15 clothespins on a long piece of string, clip them all onto your ballsack and tie the end of the string to an open door. Stand far enough away from the door so that when it closes it will pull the pegs off. Now start edging. You can edge as many times as you want, but if you loose control and start to cum, or if you want to cum, you must slam the door. The minimum number of edges is 20. If you dont want to slam the door, dont cum, and take all the pegs off one by one, but you are not allowed to touch you cock or balls for 24 hours after!

Likes : Wedgies, edging, orgasm control-denial and forced, messy, pain, bondage, mastrubation, cock/ball torture, and anythin not in my limits

Limits : No Family/friends, Public, Illegal, Poo, Anal, Drinking Piss, Shaving head/eyebrows

MSN [email protected]

Skype welshboy83
Kik welshbiboy83
CardiffBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk