Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-23-2013, 12:32 PM   #16
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

You are to stuff pencils into your ass until you absolutely cannot fit anymore in there. One by one slide them in there. After each one edge then spank your pussy with the back of a wooden hair brush [#of pencils X 2]times.
When you've reached your limit keep them stuffed in your ass until your next dare OR midnight tonight, which ever comes first.
You must sit your cunt directly onto the bristles of the hairbrush while you wait for your next punishment. And type up an apology for 2 things that you've done wrong recently; major dilemmas and fights etc. Post it to your blog on this website and add the link to your report, if I don't find it sincere you'll serve a worse punishment.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:16 PM   #17
bananabob
Distinguished Member

You will be naked apart from high heels in which you have put some grains of rice. Then you will roll two dice and multiply them together to get the length of time (in minutes) you will perform this punishment.

You are then to start a timer, and place it where you can't see it. Then bend over to touch your toes/grab your ankles. You will remain in this position thinking about the reason you are being punished. Remain in that position until you think that the allocated time has elapsed. Then look at the timer and report back here with the actual time.

Part two of the punishment will be based upon how close you are to the required time.

Let me know if you have any questions
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:01 PM   #18
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Beginning from the time you get up in the morning, you will be naked. Kneel on the floor, knees wide. Edge twice, cooling down for one minute between them. Use some lube on your pussy and clit starting now and throughout the day(s).

Have breakfast. (Nobody said you could get dressed yet!)

Shower. Shampoo. Full body shave, from the neck down. Now kneel on the shower floor and edge FOUR times, cooling down between each one. **

Now exit, dry.

Dress in the least amount of clothing possible for what you need to do. Certainly no underwear is allowed at all. Nothing to prevent fresh air from reaching your pussy either so no jeans or pants.

Every hour +/- 5 minutes, you are to edge.

Edging will always be naked, kneeling as before, unless impossible due to being in a public place, etc. If that happens, each time you will do five rubber band snaps on EACH nipple. If you miss the +/- 5-minute zone, you do FIVE snaps on your clit for EACH missed edge. Those snaps are to be done immediately after an edge.

To be clear, an edge as I use it here means for you to masturbate (fingers or toys, but no penetration) until you are right at the point of no return for an orgasm. Only you do NOT have that orgasm. You continue to maintain that arousal. You fight off that orgasm. You keep that arousal for as long as you can. When you finally stop, your pussy should be on fire, your clit throbbing and you should be afraid to close your legs for fear of cumming. That feeling should last well after you've stopped touching yourself.

Continue the hourly edges until bedtime***. Then you will edge right before sleep. If you awaken during the night, you will edge before going back to sleep.

And you will continue this for a second day! Remind yourself why you're doing this punishment. For the full two days, you are not allowed to orgasm!!! You will report on your experience though, even each day.

** This would normally be a time for THREE orgasms, back to back.

*** Bedtime is when you would normally be allowed TWO orgasms, back to back.

However, you are not allowed ANY orgasms. IF you are able to complete the TWO days without failure, you may adjust the schedule to every OTHER hour and add the orgasms back in. Maintain that schedule for as long as you can.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 10:09 AM   #19
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Default Home alone today

Any other punishments out there?
I'm home alone all afternoon.
Ideas for punishments and planned out punishments all welcome~

---

I rarely answer pms with exceptions--
You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.
Tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 09:29 AM   #20
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

Get a lemon (organic, untreated peel) not too big, tennis ball sized should be ideal I think. Also find 4 pencils or chopsticks and a coin.
Give it a good squeeze and poke a couple of holes in it with a kitchen knife.
Wrap it in a kitchen towel or a pantyhose leg and use that as a gag.
Take a wooden spoon as give each buttcheek 5 minutes of sound spanking.
Place the pencils/chopsticks on the floor in pairs. Kneel down so the top of each of your shins will only rest on a pair of pencils - legs spread, facing a wall. First sit back onto your heels, grab that wooden spoon again and give the insides of your thighs another 5 minutes of spanking for each leg.
Then get up on your knees properly, thighs at a right angle to the floor, hands behind your back, face directly in front of the wall. Place the coin between your nose and the wall and keep it there.
Hold that position for 10 minutes, then you are dismissed. For each drop of the coin, add another 2 minutes.

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
IcanseetheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 12:21 PM   #21
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

IcanseetheLight,
Thank you for your punishment. I will do it perhaps this afternoon as long as I'm still home alone. (or the next time I really need it)

I wanted to mention that when you posted your first punishment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanseetheLight View Post
Put the soap into the water and get on your knees. Hold the bowl out in front of you, arms straight, parallel to the floor. Keep that position for 5 minutes. No dropping your arms, no cheating, if you have to stop before the 5 minutes are up, the five minutes start again, this time you will spend them spanking your ass hard instead.
Once your time is up, rub the towel on the soap bar until you have worked up a nice foam. Then use the towel to clean your mouth out, every nook and cranny, get it nice and shiny clean. Don't forget to soap up again occasionally.
When you think your mouth is sufficiently clean, sit down and write 200 times "My dirty mouth keeps getting me into trouble.". In your finest handwriting.
After your lines, you are done and may rinse your mouth.
Bonus points if you upload a picture of your lines so I can judge your performance and make sure you didn't mess up.
I had started this not too long when it was posted. I had gotten a big metal bowl that held 1 gallon of water. I didn't last too long. My arms have never been too strong.
Instead I had spent 5 minutes spanking my ass hard.
I then took the soap out of the water and lathered up the towel with the bar. I shoved the towel in my mouth and got every nook and cranny, gagging and drooling as I did.
I then sat down and began to write my lines in the best handwriting I could. "My dirty mouth keeps getting me into trouble."
However, I only made it to line...65? ---I was interrupted by a text from my bro telling me he was coming home early. So I had jumped up to pick up.
I kept the sheet for a while. Hidden.
But work was hectic at the time. I soon ripped up the sheet due to my paranoia of someone finding the sheet.
So I never finished. But got some of it done. I just never reported it.

---

You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 08-30-2013 at 12:25 PM.
Old 08-30-2013, 12:48 PM   #22
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

Well, I'll be lenient... if anybody has the right to interrupt your punishments it's the poor sod you mouthed off to in the first place
Thanks for reporting back, even if it's been a while. Always nice to know I'm not talking to myself.
"Enjoy" your new task.

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
IcanseetheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:02 PM   #23
alpha_dominator

Lick a bar of soap for every post below this line.

-------------------------------------
Old 08-30-2013, 01:44 PM   #24
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Post Punishment Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanseetheLight View Post
Get a lemon (organic, untreated peel) not too big, tennis ball sized should be ideal I think. Also find 4 pencils or chopsticks and a coin.
Give it a good squeeze and poke a couple of holes in it with a kitchen knife.
Wrap it in a kitchen towel or a pantyhose leg and use that as a gag.
Take a wooden spoon as give each buttcheek 5 minutes of sound spanking.
Place the pencils/chopsticks on the floor in pairs. Kneel down so the top of each of your shins will only rest on a pair of pencils - legs spread, facing a wall. First sit back onto your heels, grab that wooden spoon again and give the insides of your thighs another 5 minutes of spanking for each leg.
Then get up on your knees properly, thighs at a right angle to the floor, hands behind your back, face directly in front of the wall. Place the coin between your nose and the wall and keep it there.
Hold that position for 10 minutes, then you are dismissed. For each drop of the coin, add another 2 minutes.
I got a lemon and poked holes in it after giving it a good squeeze. I wrapped it in undies that I cam in but haven't washed.
I shoved the lemon in my mouth, the lemon juice squirting into my mouth. It was sour.
I bent over the tub to keep myself in a good position. I set the timer and began to smack my right buttcheek as hard as I could.
There were moments when it got to be too much. at 3:30 left, I got up and bent over in in front of the mirror and made sure I didn't leave one spot on my right buttcheek. I stopped and rubbed my right buttcheek a few times. It was going numb. And I couldn't have that. My nerves had to be awake to feel the pain and make me think of my actions harder.
With 1:30 left, I bent back over the tub and showed no mercy.
My hand was tired. So I grabbed the laptop to write this. I took the lemon out not too far into this because it was just too much. This entire time, my tongue has been tingling. I am not looking forward to shoving the lemon back in my mouth.
While writing this, I'm sitting on the hard surface of my bathroom. My right butt cheek is sitting on a bristle brush. It's been stinging and making my right cheek more sore.
Now I have to do the left cheek. My wetness is dripping down my leg. I am a dirty slut, and I deserve the next parts of this punishment.

Oh gawd, it hurts worse to sit down on the bristle brush. My arm is so sore and tired. My mouth is sore, tingling. and the sides of my mouth are stinging.
The spanking for the left buttcheek was worse than the right.
I was struggling as I stayed bent over the tub. Almost to tears. I was biting the lemon down so hard, that I almost gagged on lemon juice and my slobber. I was forced to make huge swallows of the sourness. It was horrible.
My ass is on fire and this bristle brush is digging deeply!

I knelled down in on my hard bathroom floor on 4 metal chopsticks. I spreed my legs out while facing the wall. I shoved the lemon in my mouth, this time it fit all the way. The sour juices were already leaking and my corners of my mouth were burning.
I grabbed the wooden spoon and set the timer to 5 mins. I went as hard as I could. It hurt so horribly. I bit down on the lemon again. I coughed, gagging, then forcing myself to swallow a mouth full of spit and lemon juice.

As soon as the five minute mark hit, I heard my front door. Roommate home early without saying anything! I jumped up so fast and closed the bathroom doors.
I'm just sitting here naked now finishing this up.
My left thigh is on fire!

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 10-01-2019 at 07:11 AM.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:47 PM   #25
alpha_dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
I got a lemon and poked holes in it after giving it a good squeeze. I wrapped it in undies that I cam in but haven't washed.
I shoved the lemon in my mouth, the lemon juice squirting into my mouth. It was sour.
I bent over the tub to keep myself in a good position. I set the timer and began to smack my right buttcheek as hard as I could.
There were moments when it got to be too much. at 3:30 left, I got up and bent over in in front of the mirror and made sure I didn't leave one spot on my right buttcheek. I stopped and rubbed my right buttcheek a few times. It was going numb. And I couldn't have that. My nerves had to be awake to feel the pain and make me think of my actions harder.
With 1:30 left, I bent back over the tub and showed no mercy.
My hand was tired. So I grabbed the laptop to write this. I took the lemon out not too far into this because it was just too much. This entire time, my tongue has been tingling. I am not looking forward to shoving the lemon back in my mouth.
While writing this, I'm sitting on the hard surface of my bathroom. My right butt cheek is sitting on a bristle brush. It's been stinging and making my right cheek more sore.
Now I have to do the left cheek. My wetness is dripping down my leg. I am a dirty slut, and I deserve the next parts of this punishment.

Oh gawd, it hurts worse to sit down on the bristle brush. My arm is so sore and tired. My mouth is sore, tingling. and the sides of my mouth are stinging.
The spanking for the left buttcheek was worse than the right.
I was struggling as I stayed bent over the tub. Almost to tears. I was biting the lemon down so hard, that I almost gagged on lemon juice and my slobber. I was forced to make huge swallows of the sourness. It was horrible.
My ass is on fire and this bristle brush is digging deeply!

I knelled down in on my hard bathroom floor on 4 metal chopsticks. I spreed my legs out while facing the wall. I shoved the lemon in my mouth, this time it fit all the way. The sour juices were already leaking and my corners of my mouth were burning.
I grabbed the wooden spoon and set the timer to 5 mins. I went as hard as I could. It hurt so horribly. I bit down on the lemon again. I coughed, gagging, then forcing myself to swallow a mouth full of spit and lemon juice.

As soon as the five minute mark hit, I heard my front door. Roommate home early without saying anything! I jumped up so fast and closed the bathroom doors.
I'm just sitting here naked now finishing this up.
My left thigh is on fire!
Squirt some lemon juice in your eyes after all that just for the record.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:50 PM   #26
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_dominator View Post
Squirt some lemon juice in your eyes after all that just for the record.

I will not do that.

---

You know who you are.
The following user says Thank You to Tigerlily for this post:
Old 08-30-2013, 01:52 PM   #27
alpha_dominator

Quote:
I will not do that.
Guess you need a punishment then...
Old 08-30-2013, 02:01 PM   #28
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Guess you need a punishment then...
I consider it dangerous to my eyes. If I feel something is dangerous, I will decline.
Come up with less dangerous punishments
I'm not a ragdoll.

"Despite the potential benefits of lemons in helping eye infections, you should avoid putting the juice in your eyes. If lemon juice does come in contact with the tissues on the surface of your eye and you experience discomfort or vision changes, flush your eyes with water, saline solution or artificial tears. You should contact your doctor, and if you continue to experience symptoms of a reaction, your doctor may have you come into her office for an examination.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/392342-the-effects-of-lemon-juice-on-the-eyes/#ixzz2dULrjB48"

---

You know who you are.
Old 08-30-2013, 02:03 PM   #29
alpha_dominator

Quote:
I consider it dangerous to my eyes. If I feel something is dangerous, I will decline.
Come up with less dangerous punishments
I'm not a ragdoll.
Ok idc, how about you spray 2 whole lemons on that nasty mark you showed us all here at getdare in your passed post.
Old 08-30-2013, 02:05 PM   #30
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Ok idc, how about you spray 2 whole lemons on that nasty mark you showed us all here at getdare in your passed post.
No. Get off the lemons. The lemon is in the trash now.

---

You know who you are.

Advertisements
Kink Talk