Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 01-20-2017, 10:35 AM   #1
steve987654

Default Pain Punishment dice dare

I always wanted to try this as a punishment for a lost game of battleships, but no one was brave enough to take this challenge against me, so I turned it into a dice dare
Note: if you don't have some item or dislike some part, just skip it and try the dare without it, it will be just easier, but I believe still interesting.

Items you will need:
  • clothes pegs
  • duct tape
  • wooden spoon
  • Q tip
  • toothpaste
  • mouth wash
  • string
  • tea candle

Now for the sequence of actions:
  1. Preparation
    Very simple, just get all things near you and light the candle.
  2. Clothes pegs on nipples
    Simple, create a line from one nipple to the other and connect the pegs with strings. You will get 5 for sure, but dice will decide how much more:
    1-5 - add that amount to the basic 5 pegs.
    6 - make a line full of pegs, one next to the other, no matter how many it will be.
  3. Duct tape on balls
    Simple enough, just put duct tape all over your balls, do it properly, cross it over and over again.
  4. Toothpaste on cock
    Now the fun begins Spread toothpaste all over your cock (not dick head). As for amount, I will measure it in amount size of a peas. Similar to pegs, you will get 3 "peas" as a base and dice will determine the rest.
    1-5 - add that amount of "peas" of toothpaste.
    6 - spread enough toothpaste until your whole cock will be white.
  5. Qtip in pee hole
    Put Q tip in your pee hole. You may use as much as lube as you can. Ideal would be to put it whole in, but if you struggle, don't hurt yourself too much, it will be enough even when it will be halfway in, trust me.
  6. Dick head in mouth wash
    Until some point in my life I thought that toothpaste is the most evil thing on my dick. Then I tried mouth wash (that with alcohol of course). Dice will decide how long you will hold your dick head in a small glass full of mouth wash.
    Roll the dice, roll * 15 seconds is your time.
    Easy? Not so fast, I didn't say you can take it out!
  7. Spanks on ass
    I discovered that number of spanks vary much amongst people so adjust if it's easy or hard, but this should be some average.
    Take a wooden spoon and apply following number of spanks to both your butt cheeks: roll the dice and multiply the amount by 10.
  8. Pull the string
    Do you feel the mouth wash yet? Well 2 more things and you can take it out. First pull the string with clothes pegs fast...
  9. Take off the duct tape
    ...then take off the duct tape!
  10. Take the dick out of mouth wash
    Ok if you made it here, you deserve to take the out of mouth wash.
  11. Take out the Qtip
    Oh I almost forgot you still have the Q tip there...but I guess you didn't forgot right? Well now you can take it off. Not too bad, because you used a lot of lube? Just wait until you will need to pee.
  12. Finish
    And now for the big finish...I will write the hardest option and again adjust it if you need, e.g. just edge instead of cum, or skip the wax.
    Your first task is to edge. After all those things before, it should be interesting.
    Then roll the dice: roll * 30 seconds is how long you have to wait.
    Then you can cum, BUT you have to splash candle wax all over your cock while cumming.

This is my first dare posted here, so I appreciate any feedback, even more some report or photo or kinktalk album with multiple photos. I basically did all the things separately, some of them even combined, so I hope you enjoy it same as me. I could probably think of a version for females as well, but I will see if someone will want it.

likes: light pain (spanks, cock and balls tie), games and bets, crossdressing
dislikes: hard pain, ruin, cum eating, wax, ice in ass, nettles, naked exercise, to much edging, piss gargling, qtip
limits: no face, no scat, piss drinking or anything health damaging like soap, no anal, no balls torture, no public, no family, no real life things, messy, diaper
steve987654 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to steve987654 for this post:
Old 01-20-2017, 11:35 AM   #2
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

im going to try this tonight, what does the mouthwash feel like?? I have used toothpaste before and also ginger root
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 12:03 PM   #3
steve987654

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Z_man View Post
im going to try this tonight, what does the mouthwash feel like?? I have used toothpaste before and also ginger root
I havent used ginger root, but I am using toothpaste pretty regularly. There are some kinds of toothpaste that are mild and some that are pretty hot. But compared to the mouth wash it's nothing. At least my mouthwash was burning like hell. It was much more faster and much more intense than toothpaste. I can stand toohpaste for 2-3 minutes, but I can stand mouthwash for like 30 seconds.

Have you tried the dare yet?

likes: light pain (spanks, cock and balls tie), games and bets, crossdressing
dislikes: hard pain, ruin, cum eating, wax, ice in ass, nettles, naked exercise, to much edging, piss gargling, qtip
limits: no face, no scat, piss drinking or anything health damaging like soap, no anal, no balls torture, no public, no family, no real life things, messy, diaper
steve987654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 12:52 PM   #4
cbt_painslut

Not so much a dice dare but great and evil dare anyway
cbt_painslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 10:13 PM   #5
M9915

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve987654 View Post
I always wanted to try this as a punishment for a lost game of battleships, but no one was brave enough to take this challenge against me, so I turned it into a dice dare
Note: if you don't have some item or dislike some part, just skip it and try the dare without it, it will be just easier, but I believe still interesting.

Items you will need:
  • clothes pegs
  • duct tape
  • wooden spoon
  • Q tip
  • toothpaste
  • mouth wash
  • string
  • tea candle

Now for the sequence of actions:
  1. Preparation
    Very simple, just get all things near you and light the candle.
  2. Clothes pegs on nipples
    Simple, create a line from one nipple to the other and connect the pegs with strings. You will get 5 for sure, but dice will decide how much more:
    1-5 - add that amount to the basic 5 pegs.
    6 - make a line full of pegs, one next to the other, no matter how many it will be.
  3. Duct tape on balls
    Simple enough, just put duct tape all over your balls, do it properly, cross it over and over again.
  4. Toothpaste on cock
    Now the fun begins Spread toothpaste all over your cock (not dick head). As for amount, I will measure it in amount size of a peas. Similar to pegs, you will get 3 "peas" as a base and dice will determine the rest.
    1-5 - add that amount of "peas" of toothpaste.
    6 - spread enough toothpaste until your whole cock will be white.
  5. Qtip in pee hole
    Put Q tip in your pee hole. You may use as much as lube as you can. Ideal would be to put it whole in, but if you struggle, don't hurt yourself too much, it will be enough even when it will be halfway in, trust me.
  6. Dick head in mouth wash
    Until some point in my life I thought that toothpaste is the most evil thing on my dick. Then I tried mouth wash (that with alcohol of course). Dice will decide how long you will hold your dick head in a small glass full of mouth wash.
    Roll the dice, roll * 15 seconds is your time.
    Easy? Not so fast, I didn't say you can take it out!
  7. Spanks on ass
    I discovered that number of spanks vary much amongst people so adjust if it's easy or hard, but this should be some average.
    Take a wooden spoon and apply following number of spanks to both your butt cheeks: roll the dice and multiply the amount by 10.
  8. Pull the string
    Do you feel the mouth wash yet? Well 2 more things and you can take it out. First pull the string with clothes pegs fast...
  9. Take off the duct tape
    ...then take off the duct tape!
  10. Take the dick out of mouth wash
    Ok if you made it here, you deserve to take the out of mouth wash.
  11. Take out the Qtip
    Oh I almost forgot you still have the Q tip there...but I guess you didn't forgot right? Well now you can take it off. Not too bad, because you used a lot of lube? Just wait until you will need to pee.
  12. Finish
    And now for the big finish...I will write the hardest option and again adjust it if you need, e.g. just edge instead of cum, or skip the wax.
    Your first task is to edge. After all those things before, it should be interesting.
    Then roll the dice: roll * 30 seconds is how long you have to wait.
    Then you can cum, BUT you have to splash candle wax all over your cock while cumming.

Very hot

Skype Jay.bee330

This is my first dare posted here, so I appreciate any feedback, even more some report or photo or kinktalk album with multiple photos. I basically did all the things separately, some of them even combined, so I hope you enjoy it same as me. I could probably think of a version for females as well, but I will see if

someone will want it.

Very hot tasks to be done

M9915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 09:36 AM   #6
Haaahhhiiii

Do you happen to have a female version?
Haaahhhiiii is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, punishment, qtip, toothpaste, wax