Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-08-2017, 10:41 AM   #1
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up 32F Ask Me Anything!

Hello everyone!

So, I've been on GD for longer than I care to admit (though *ahem* my join date is clearly indicated under my avatar) aaaaaaaand I thought it was about time that I pry my shyness shell open a bit and answer any questions you may have.

Now when I say "any questions" I reserve the right to choose to not respond to a question for various reasons. However, please know that all of the answers I will give are true (I'm not about to start making up stuff).

So without further ado, go for it!

~Shy~

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:24 AM   #2
corsa198
getDare Addict

Have you ever wet yourself as an adult?
If so, when was the last time?
If so, what were you wearing?
If not, would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
If you were in a toilet queue and just could not hold on any longer, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed to pee?
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:41 AM   #3
SafetyBiscuit

What type of socks do you wear

Do you like wearing mismatched socks or matching

What type of shoes do you like to wear

Do you prefer going barefoot or wearing socks

Do your feet smell
SafetyBiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 12:16 PM   #4
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

First of all, thank you for your questions and for breaking the ice. As for my answers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsa198 View Post
Have you ever wet yourself as an adult?
If so, when was the last time?
If so, what were you wearing?
If not, would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
If you were in a toilet queue and just could not hold on any longer, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed to pee?
I wet myself a few months ago, actually, it was both the funniest and most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me so far. I was wearing a pair of running tights, a pair of cotton panties and a dress. I was crouched down on one knee and laughing really hard at something that had just happened and I just peed my pants. I got up and casually told the person I was laughing with that I had to go get changed because I had peed myself. Of course, that resulted in even more laughter.

It happens to me numerous times that I wonder if I'm going to make it to the washroom. I usually go in the morning and forget to go all day after. By the time I realize I need to go, I'm almost running to the toilet.

Hum, a "would you rather" situation. Though none of the situations are enticing (I would actually probably leave the queue IRL, I think that I would prefer peeing myself without removing any clothing.

Nope! I've never worn anything that was super difficult to remove when I needed to pee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyBiscuit View Post
What type of socks do you wear

Do you like wearing mismatched socks or matching

What type of shoes do you like to wear

Do you prefer going barefoot or wearing socks

Do your feet smell
My favourite socks (almost all of my socks, actually) are bamboo cotton and have fun patterns on them. I prefer longish socks that go up to the base of my calves.

I used to wear only mismatched socks because I was too lazy to find the pairs when I was folding them. I honestly loved it. However, I've taken to matching my socks rather recently. I'm not sure why, exactly.

I definitely prefer going barefoot whenever I can!

My feet used to smell. They don't anymore. And I am definitely happy about that!

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:28 PM   #5
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

What do you enjoy doing most in the world?

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 04:00 PM   #6
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

1. What was the best dare you have got here?
2. Why did you come here 6 years ago?
3. When did you have your first sexual experience?
I think three questions are enough fir this time.
Old 07-08-2017, 06:40 PM   #7
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Hey hey! Thanks for your questions and interest. So, here I go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
What do you enjoy doing most in the world?
I'm going to take the risk of sounding like an old woman here (even though I am only 32) and say that what I love doing most in the world is crochet. *sheepish grin* What can I say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblue View Post
1. What was the best dare you have got here?
2. Why did you come here 6 years ago?
3. When did you have your first sexual experience?
I think three questions are enough fir this time.
1. The best dare I received here is one of the first I asked for. It was awesome because it was a collaborative dare and it really pushed me. You can find the actual dare here. Though regrettably, I am rather certain that I wouldn't be able to pull something like this off again.

2. This one is a bit more complex. I discovered the term BDSM about, well...6 years ago. The amalgam of letters intrigued me and I was shocked when I read about what it was. Something along the lines of: "wow, I'm not the only one who gets ridiculously aroused at the thought of being spanked/tied up...dominated." For the first weeks, I imagined whole new scenarios in my head. Then I started playing some out. Eventually I decided I needed to punish myself and typed in some choice keywords on Google. Bam, I found this jewel of a site.

3. Ah the fist sexual relation. A mess of nervousness, excitement, arousal and no orgasm. But that is besides the point. I was 22, my boyfriend was 21. It was a first experience for both of us.

Thanks for reading/asking questions. Keep 'em coming!

Likes and stuff

The following user says Thank You to shynessincarnate for this post:
Old 07-18-2017, 11:11 AM   #8
corsa198
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post
First of all, thank you for your questions and for breaking the ice. As for my answers...

I wet myself a few months ago, actually, it was both the funniest and most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me so far. I was wearing a pair of running tights, a pair of cotton panties and a dress. I was crouched down on one knee and laughing really hard at something that had just happened and I just peed my pants. I got up and casually told the person I was laughing with that I had to go get changed because I had peed myself. Of course, that resulted in even more laughter.

It happens to me numerous times that I wonder if I'm going to make it to the washroom. I usually go in the morning and forget to go all day after. By the time I realize I need to go, I'm almost running to the toilet.

Hum, a "would you rather" situation. Though none of the situations are enticing (I would actually probably leave the queue IRL, I think that I would prefer peeing myself without removing any clothing.

Nope! I've never worn anything that was super difficult to remove when I needed to pee.
Thanks for answering

Do you pee in a bikini/swimsuit when you're wearing one?
Do you have a technique for trying to hold like crossing your legs, dancing etc when you're desperate?
Do you ever leak/dribble when you've been holding for a long time?
What is your favourite underwear you own?
Thong or normal knickers?
Do you like to go commando?
Do you drive?
If so have you ever received a fine/ticket for anything?
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 05:57 PM   #9
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Yay! More questions! I'm ridiculously excited right now Thanks corsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsa198 View Post
Thanks for answering

Do you pee in a bikini/swimsuit when you're wearing one?
Do you have a technique for trying to hold like crossing your legs, dancing etc when you're desperate?
Do you ever leak/dribble when you've been holding for a long time?
What is your favourite underwear you own?
Thong or normal knickers?
Do you like to go commando?
Do you drive?
If so have you ever received a fine/ticket for anything?
I'm just going to hang my head in shame here and say yes. But not every time. Sometimes, I act like an adult and hold it in.

I'm rather partial to sitting down and swaying from side to side.

Ugh, yes. Daily. Sadly this happens more often now that I've had children.

My favourite are any aerie brand cotton bikini briefs. My favourite pair are light blue with a polar bear in the back.

Definitely normal knicker. I have tried strings, but have never understood the appeal of feeling like you had a wedgie to pick out all day long. I would much prefer going commando. Which brings me to your next question...

I do like to go commando. But I am more cautious about what I put on when I do so.

Yep, I drive. I've had two tickets since first getting my license. The first was a parking citation. I had left my car parked overnight in the streets....during Winter. I found it buried under 30cm of snow. Not a fun endeavour. The second was when I was following a car that was going 30km/h on a 90km/h road. There was a bit of snow on the road, but not enough to warrant such a slow drive. I passed him...on a double full line...with a police car right behind me...Yup. In my defense, I couldn't see the lines because they were obscured by the snow. I got a reduced ticket, but got a ticket nonetheless.

Likes and stuff

Old 07-19-2017, 06:07 PM   #10
Master16

If you pee in a bikini does that include public pools?
Do you pee in the shower/bath?
What is the weirdest sexual encounter you have had?
Has someone you have been in a relationship with asked you to do something really weird?
Master16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk