Tigerwood Miss Rose Paddles Exotic Hardwood Spanking Paddle 15 35.71%
Labia Slapper Spanking Paddle Whip 16 38.10%
Leather Belt Paddles 17 40.48%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2023, 09:30 PM   #1
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Default Birthday Treat!! help me choose a new paddle

Now that I made a good start on my birthday spanks, I've decided to treat myself. I am going to buy a new paddle and would like to Getdare to help me pick. These are mostly geared towards pussy and clit spanking, though most can obviously also be used for traditional spankings.

I will select the most popular option (possibly the 2 most popular options depending on the price)

Option 1: Mini Spanking Paddle available in Chery, Oak or Walnut
This would basically be an alternate to the wooden spoon, only with a flat back which presumably would smack more surface area on contact.

Option 2: Granadillo Miss Rose Paddles Exotic Hardwood Spanking Paddle Hairbrush Brush

Similar to above but with Air holes. Described as This is a beautiful little toy designed for sit-spot play or other more "intimate" areas.

Option 3:
Tigerwood Miss Rose Paddles Exotic Hardwood Spanking Paddle

This time a little rectangular wooden paddle. Described as a little hairbrush paddle measures 8.5 x 1.5 x 3/8 inches. The perfect small size to reach those more ....intimate.... spanking spots. Many folks use them, not only on bottoms, but also thighs, under-breasts, pussies and even for clit-spanking.

Option 4:
Black Real Leather 15.75 Inch Labia Slapper Spanking Paddle Whip

Described as Perfect for flogging both labia when shaved smooth and ready for a tantalizing sensation. This one is designed to avoid the clit

Option 5:
Leather Belt Paddles

This one seems interesting. It's basically, a folded belt attached to a handle for easier swing.

These are Etsy, so it's possible some might self-out, and I may have to wait for them to restock. But once I have them I'll open another thread so we can christen the new paddle/s. Poll will remain open for one week.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me

Last edited by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon; 06-16-2023 at 09:33 PM.
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2023, 01:15 AM   #2
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

I'll go for the leather belt paddles. It seems to be a really interesting concept. And it seems it is something where you don't have something similar yet.

Can't wait for that thread

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2023, 07:09 AM   #3
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
I'll go for the leather belt paddles. It seems to be a really interesting concept. And it seems it is something where you don't have something similar yet.

Can't wait for that thread
Don't think it will be open for quite as long as the last one LOL.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 06-17-2023, 07:53 AM   #4
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Don't think it will be open for quite as long as the last one LOL.
Haha as long as we can get you well spanked and wet

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2023, 08:46 AM   #5
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

The belt peddle seems quite fun indeed!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2023, 08:18 PM   #6
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Looks like the Labia slapper and Leather Belt Paddles tied for the lead!!

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 06-17-2023, 11:20 PM   #7
Azyliux
Baby Member

My favorite would be the Granadillo, a flat wooden spoon with air-holes... I just cannot go past this!

Next would be the Tigerwood as it looks like a lovely shape for doing excellent detailed work.

The labia slapper looks like an interesting concept. I'd be curious about feedback on it.

While the belt paddles look beautiful, my experience with them is that I just don't like the doubled over style. They do produce a lot of noise, but their impact seems to be reduced by the separated layers impacting at slightly different times and the folded end seems to lack precision. All sound, no fury!

Instead, I prefer using the offcut tail end of a heavy leather belt which provides me with the perfect small strap for intimate parts. The narrowing tip is wonderful for concentrating impact precisely where I want it!

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2023, 07:02 PM   #8
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyliux View Post
My favorite would be the Granadillo, a flat wooden spoon with air-holes... I just cannot go past this!

Next would be the Tigerwood as it looks like a lovely shape for doing excellent detailed work.

The labia slapper looks like an interesting concept. I'd be curious about feedback on it.

While the belt paddles look beautiful, my experience with them is that I just don't like the doubled over style. They do produce a lot of noise, but their impact seems to be reduced by the separated layers impacting at slightly different times and the folded end seems to lack precision. All sound, no fury!

Instead, I prefer using the offcut tail end of a heavy leather belt which provides me with the perfect small strap for intimate parts. The narrowing tip is wonderful for concentrating impact precisely where I want it!

Azyliux
Wow, thanks for the excellent feedback. It looks like you may have persuaded some folks.as Tigerwood is now tied for second. I'll admit I was surprised the belt paddle was so popular!

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 06-18-2023, 11:37 PM   #9
SerBlack
getDare Addict

I had to go for the Tigerwood. I do like the very traditional design.
Old 06-19-2023, 05:49 AM   #10
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

It looks like the Tiger Wood Paddle is now in the lead with the belt paddle and labia slapper tied for second place

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 06-19-2023, 07:42 PM   #11
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Well, it appears that the Tiggerwood paddle and labia slapper are now tied for 1st place! With the belt paddle in 3rd.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 06-19-2023, 07:47 PM   #12
SwitchPhil

I voted for the tigerwood one. That's got to be my favourite. It it's winning - enjoy

Loves: big boobs, Masturbation, Edging, Tease and Denial, ball-busting, Cbt, Cock-bondage, body-writing, Dominant Woman, Respect, Tolerance, blue balls, ruined orgasms
Dislikes: toothpaste, nipple torture
Limits: Anal, Blood, Extreme things

Snap: nilo_red

Make sure to keep my balls full and make them even more blue
PM DARES
SwitchPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 10:37 PM   #13
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Tigerwood paddle has pulled into the lead with the belt paddle and labia slapper tied for second place

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 06-21-2023, 09:06 PM   #14
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Default Daily update

The Tigerwood paddle has pulled into the lead with 15 votes, and the labia slapper and belt paddle are tied for second with 13 votes, respectively. The Granadillo (holed paddle is well behind with ten votes, but has been climbing after a slow start)

Poll will be closing on the 24th.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 06-22-2023, 02:08 PM   #15
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Now that I made a good start on my birthday spanks, I've decided to treat myself. I am going to buy a new paddle and would like to Getdare to help me pick. These are mostly geared towards pussy and clit spanking, though most can obviously also be used for traditional spankings.

I will select the most popular option (possibly the 2 most popular options depending on the price)

Option 1: Mini Spanking Paddle available in Chery, Oak or Walnut
This would basically be an alternate to the wooden spoon, only with a flat back which presumably would smack more surface area on contact.

Option 2: Granadillo Miss Rose Paddles Exotic Hardwood Spanking Paddle Hairbrush Brush

Similar to above but with Air holes. Described as This is a beautiful little toy designed for sit-spot play or other more "intimate" areas.

Option 3:
Tigerwood Miss Rose Paddles Exotic Hardwood Spanking Paddle

This time a little rectangular wooden paddle. Described as a little hairbrush paddle measures 8.5 x 1.5 x 3/8 inches. The perfect small size to reach those more ....intimate.... spanking spots. Many folks use them, not only on bottoms, but also thighs, under-breasts, pussies and even for clit-spanking.

Option 4:
Black Real Leather 15.75 Inch Labia Slapper Spanking Paddle Whip

Described as Perfect for flogging both labia when shaved smooth and ready for a tantalizing sensation. This one is designed to avoid the clit

Option 5:
Leather Belt Paddles

This one seems interesting. It's basically, a folded belt attached to a handle for easier swing.

These are Etsy, so it's possible some might self-out, and I may have to wait for them to restock. But once I have them I'll open another thread so we can christen the new paddle/s. Poll will remain open for one week.
I'd go for a Lochgelly tawse. Heavy.

https://johndick-leathergoods.co.uk/...tawse/#reviews

Nice a flexible and packs a punch. Can reach any pussy part as well as inside thighs with ease.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking devices