Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-15-2015, 05:41 AM   #91
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 26

Kates fingers played gently over her clit, it felt slightly tender, she just didn't seem to be able to leave it alone recently, how many times had she cum last night before she drifted off to sleep? Four? Five?
It was nearly time to get up, just one more orgasm before she got in the shower, the movement of her fingers got more urgent, flicking across her clit in a blur, a couple of minutes later she was breathing heavily, the familiar floaty feeling of post orgasm bliss washing over her, reluctantly she dragged herself out of bed and headed for the bathroom.
As the water massaged her skin she tingled with excitement and apprehension about the day ahead, every day was an adventure now it seemed. The sound and feel of the water tormented her full bladder, she really needed to pee.
She couldn't believe it had only been three weeks since that evening when her life had changed forever, and only a week since she'd left Jim. She hardly gave him a thought now, even though it had only been a few days, the state that their relationship had deteriorated to was now painfully obvious. His total lack of interest in her and what she was doing made it pointless to continue with him. How had he not noticed anything had changed with her, that she was coming home late looking a complete mess, that she was on Skype several times during the evening, sometimes late into the night, he'd known her for years, surely he'd noticed something. But apparently not, had he even realised she wasn't there any more? As long as he had beer in the fridge and sport on the TV he was content, contentment was something that had been lacking from Kates life for years, almost since they married in fact, the only thing that had kept her going was her two wonderful children.
Her parents were more than happy when she moved in with them, their big house had felt empty since she'd left, she was their only child and their life lacked any purpose since she got married. Now they had their wonderful grandchildren to spoil and fuss over all day. There was more than a little relief when they heard she was leaving Jim, they could see him for what he was, a lazy loser who didn't deserve Kate. They'd tried to open her eyes before, but she was blinkered to the truth, not wanting to face the fact that she was in a loveless marriage with a man that was taking advantage of her, who would never change or make anything of himself, she'd always hoped he'd change, but she knew deep down he never would.
Her parents didn't question the long hours she seemed to be working now, they were just glad to have longer with their grandchildren all to themselves. Kate had noticed a change in them as well in the last week, they seemed happier and calmer now they were getting the attention they deserved. Kate loved seeing them with her parents, they were getting what they needed when she wasn't around. While most of her time was being taken up by Scott and Jades demands during the week, they largely left her alone at the weekends, they had parties and clubs to go to.
Even Jade, sadistic and cruel as she was, was quite an intelligent girl and appreciated the importance of having parents that were around, it was often in her mind that Kate needed time to spend with her kids, not that she'd let on to Kate that she was thinking of her. This was more than a little due to her own childhood, being left with nannies for weeks or months as her parents were off on business trips in some foreign country, just like now in fact.
Kate snapped out of her thoughts, fuck, she'd been under the water for fifteen minutes and hadn't started washing yet, Jade would give her hell if she was late.....

Kate was in the kitchen on all fours "Oink" two more stings across her ass "Oink Oink" the fucking toothbrush she was furiously scrubbing the floor with was nearly worn down, her knuckles scraped the floor as she tried to clean up the huge puddle of her piss, it was impossible, it was just spreading it around not cleaning it, the small bucket of soapy water wasn't helping, it was going to be a long morning.
After her long shower Kate had got to the house just in time, her heart sank when she saw Candices car outside, her bladder was painfully full when she got there, but she knew better than to pee when she woke up. Jade had told her she may be required to provide a sample when she arrived every morning, she had a measuring jug that was marked at about 800ml, that was about as much as Kate could hold. Sometimes she didn't mention it, just leaving Kate to squirm until she got to school and was able to make it to the rest room, other times though she was made to squat over the jug and pee. Jade would be standing over her smirking with her school cane in her hand. When she was finished Jade would pick up the jug to check how much there was. If it was less than 800ml then Kate was in trouble and would receive a stroke of the cane for each 5ml under, just a little way Jade had found to make sure each night was uncomfortable and she couldn't forget the control she had over her, and probably why Kate couldn't keep her fingers off her clit when she woke up.
This morning she'd failed, there was 790ml in the jug, fuck it, so close, she bent over and took the two vicious strokes from Jade without a sound.
Candice however wasn't satisfied with that, she took the jug and slowly tipped it, pouring the pee on the floor, it splashed everywhere from the height she poured it and Kate groaned inside as she watched the yellow liquid spreading and splattering across the floor, she could guess what was coming.
"Get your brush, cunt" Candice ordered, Kate knew what her brush was, she'd spent enough fucking hours cleaning with it, it was an old toothbrush that never seemed to be far from her hand when Candice was around.
"And your bucket, you know what to do" she added and left the room. Kate certainly did know, filling the bucket with water and cleaner she got on all fours and started work.
When Candice returned she had a couple of items in her hand, what had she been buying now? Kate shuddered at the thought, since Candice had access to her credit card details hardly a day went past without her ordering something else online, usually something to torment her with.
Kate kept her head down and continued with her scrubbing, suddenly her nose and mouth was covered by a large plastic cup shaped item and she felt some elastic snapping against the back of her head as Candice released it, like a childs mask she realised it was a pigs snout strapped to her face, fucking bitch.
Just as she was taking in this latest humiliation she felt a sharp pain as something was forced between her ass cheeks, she could feel whatever it was probing her as Candice sought out her tight little hole, what the fuck, finally Candice found it and Kate yelped as she was suddenly stretched wide by the big plug, no lube on it of course, bitch.
"There, what a nice little piggy, oink for me piggy" Candice was leaning over, shouting at her, Kate turned to look behind her, she could just see a curly plastic pigs tail protruding from her ass, it must be attached to the plug that was now filling her "Come on cunt, oink oink"
Reluctantly Kate said it "Oink" almost under her breath. Then she felt the first swipe from the cane.
"Oh you can do better than that" another swipe on her ass.
"Oink" Kate managed, louder this time.
Candice grabbed her hair and pulled back her head as she applied the cane to her ass a few more times "Say it like you fucking mean it of I'll take the skin off your ass bitch"
"OINK, OINK, OINK" Kate almost shouted now under the rain of blows.
"That's better, now every time you feel THIS...." Candice gave Kates ass an extra hard stroke from the cane "I want to hear my little piggy, understand?"
"Yes Goddess" Kate said.
Candice hit her hard again "Piggies can't talk can they you stupid cunt"
"Oink"
"That's better, now get working, if that piss isn't cleaned up when it's time to leave you'll be wearing that mask for the rest of the day" fuck, Kate was filled with panic now, she knew she meant it, she'd actually make her walk in to the school with that on, she just knew it.
Scrubbing with every ounce of strength, the brush was a blur, going from floor to bucket and back again "Oink" fuck, still so much to do "Oink" fuck off cunt, leave me alone "Oink" tears of humiliation welled up in her eyes, it wasn't long ago this little skank was just another waste of space, coasting through school, now she was Kate's world, she felt like she held her life in her hands, she had to make her happy, her efforts on the floor increased "Oink" FUCK OFF, "Oink" please stop.
As the clock ticked closer to half past eight Kates desperation increased, she wasn't going to make it, the fucking brush hardly had any bristles left, it wasn't doing anything, sweat dripped from her face, with the occasional tear to mix with the soapy, pissy water on the floor.
When it was nearly time to leave Scott and Jade walked into the kitchen, they'd just finished showering together after a pre-school fuck, Kate was Jealous of Jade for so many reasons, she was desperate for another shower already, piss covered her hands and legs.
Scott burst out laughing when he saw her "Awww, how's my little piggy today?"
"Oink" Kate kept her head down, not wanting to make eye contact and she daren't stop scrubbing.
"Ready for another week I hope piggy" he teased.
"Oink"
"Glad to hear it"
With a final barrage of blows to Kates throbbing striped ass Candice kicked the bucket over "You fucking useless fat pig, you can't do fucking anything" she screamed "Get a fucking cloth and clean up that mess, and don't you dare take that mask off".
"I think the little cunt can wear that for the rest of the day Jade, as she's such a dirty fucking pig" Candice said to Jade.
Jade smiled "Ohhhh, we'll see, what do you think piggy?"
"Oink"
Now she laughed "Oh you agree do you, good" tempting as it was to make her wear that in front of her class, she thought maybe that would be going a bit far, at least for the moment. She made sure she got plenty of pictures and a film of her crawling around and oinking loudly though, and she wasn't going to put Kate out of her misery just yet.
"Get dressed when you've cleaned that up Kate, the PVC dress and stiletto boots today I think" she said, grabbing the tail that was still protruding from her ass and yanking it out, she waved it under Kates nose "Clean it"
Kate opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the dirty plug, grimacing as she sucked and licked it clean.
As Kate squeezed inside the tight plastic dress and tightened the buckles across the front, pulling it in until it was gripping her figure like a vice, she felt the familiar tingle of excitement in her pussy, fuck she looked good in it, her ass was shown off to perfection and her waste was held in tight by the buckles as her tits were pushed up and squeezed together, the thought of countless horny teens drooling over her body made her almost eager to get to school, almost, but the ridiculous piece of plastic on her face made her stomach churn with nerves, could this really happen?
The drive to school seemed to last an eternity, she was fidgeting in the back seat the whole way, sweating even though it was cool in the air conditioning, heart pounding hard. She was praying Jade would be more reasonable and let her take the mask off, please, please, please, I can't do this, was all that was going through her mind. Even driving along she was getting some strange looks as people glanced at the bizarre sight in the back of the car.
The car slowed and stopped, Kate could see the school in the distance, only a few hundred yards but it felt like a hundred miles, there was throngs of kids and parents milling around the gates of the middle school.
Jade and Scott both looked over there shoulders, smiling at her between the seats "Shall we be kind and let her take it off?" Scott said, glancing sideways at Jade.
Jade smiled and looked at Kate quizzically "Hmmmmmm........."

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 10:08 AM   #92
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Continue please thanks for the updates everyday.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 02:52 PM   #93
EllieDarren19

Default Love this!

I have been a lurker on this website for so long and have read your story consistently. It is seriously amazing

LIKES: Punishment, Nipple Pain, Roleplay, Wedgies, Pee Play, Humilation. Lots of different stuff haha.

DISLIKES: Scat Play, Showing Face and Completely Public.
EllieDarren19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 12:05 PM   #94
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12

Can't wait for the next chapter always checking 3 times a day
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 03:29 PM   #95
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGTENCountry12 View Post
Can't wait for the next chapter always checking 3 times a day
Same! Second time today gonna check before bed as well.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 03:57 PM   #96
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantage View Post
Same! Second time today gonna check before bed as well.
Why dont you set an instant E-Mail-Notification?

i have one and exactly when he postes a new chapter i get a notification on my E-mail
Old 08-17-2015, 02:57 AM   #97
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone, without all the positive feedback I don't think I'd have carried on with it as long as I have.

I've still got a lot of ideas I want to explore so I hope to carry it on for a while yet.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 08-17-2015, 02:57 AM   #98
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 27

Kates eyes peered over the top of the snout, darting from one grinning face to the other, the hot plastic dress clinging to her sweating body, they were prolonging her agony, enjoying the fear in her pleading eyes.
Kate couldn't stand it any more "Please, please don't.........." the pair of them could hardly stop themselves laughing now, so desperate and panicky was Kate that she looked like she was about to burst into tears any second.
"Awwww, poor little piggy, you do want to make us happy don't you" Jade mocked as she leant back and stroked Kate's hair, feeling her tremble under her touch.
"Yes Madam Jade, but, but......." fuck, she did want to please them, but this was too much, there's no way she could explain why she was wearing it, it just wouldn't be possible to teach a class, she'd be laughed out of the room.
Jade laughed "But what?........hmmmmmm"
"Nothing Madam" Kate muttered, the sound muffled by the snout.
Jade grabbed it and pulled it off Kates face, she laughed again "You're so funny Kate, tell me your pussy isn't gushing like a fucking fountain"
Kates cheeks reddened, fuck, it was, she could feel the wetness between her thighs and under her ass, she was soaked "It-It is Madam" she said, head bowed.
"One step at a time, out you get Kate, we'll be seeing you later, we might have a little surprise for you"
Kates heart skipped, she knew the sort of surprises Jade like to come up with "Yes Madam Jade" she said as she opened the door and stepped out into the hot summer sun. Her heart was still racing from the fear of wearing the snout to school, but she soon forgot about that as she received the first leering glances.
It was a bit later than normal and most of the kids were already in school, there were still lots of parents loitering and chatting though. She'd gained quite a fan club over the past three weeks and several small groups of guys, and a few women, were hanging around hoping to catch the morning show.
Kate didn't want to disappoint them, strolling confidently through the crowd, swinging her hips seductively, the humiliation of the first time she'd done this was long forgotten now, the dress was less outrageous than some of the outfits that Jade had dressed her up in, but she still felt like she should be walking into a fucking fetish club rather than a school. She didn't care though, relishing the eyes on her, the whistles and shouts as she swayed her ass at the leering faces behind her.
"Morning sweetie" a guy said with a big grin as she passed a small group.
"Morning" she replied with a wink and a smile, she felt so hot, so sexy, her body wasn't her own any more, she had no choice but to parade it in any way Jade and Scott chose, so fuck it, she might as well enjoy the attention and flaunt it. She could feel more wetness between her legs, she couldn't remember the last time she'd been allowed panties, not since she'd been locked in those red leather ones she thought, maybe she'd time to go to the restroom for a quick orgasm before the first lesson, she quickened her pace.

The last lesson of the day was drawing to a close, Kate sat back in her chair wishing the room was empty and she could slide her fingers under her dress, she didn't manage to get to the rest room in the morning, but she'd managed an orgasm at lunch time.
This was after Candice had summoned her there so she could use her as a receptacle, something she liked to do at least once a day at school. Kate was well practiced at kneeling in front of her and clamping her mouth tightly over Candices pussy so she could relieve her bladder down her throat, a punishment awaited her if she let any pee trickle out and run down her legs so it didn't take long for Kate to become very proficient at getting a good seal and gulping down all the hot piss without spilling a drop. Today was no exception, she'd drunk it all down like a good girl and Candice had walked out and left her kneeling there without even making her lick the toilet bowl clean, that made a change. Usually her tongue had to polish the white porcelain until it was spotless, girls could be so dirty, how the fuck can they not manage to pee in the bowl when they're fucking sitting on it? Sometimes it looked like they'd stood there with their eyes closed and pissed around the cubicle, filthy bitches. The worst part was the random pubes that she found around the bowl though, Candice wouldn't let her get away with spitting them out, she made sure they were all licked off and consumed, Kate often wondered who they belonged to as she felt them tickling her mouth and she struggled to swallow them.
When Candice had left her she couldn't resist, not even getting off her knees she wriggled and tugged the tight dress up, with her fingers flicked furiously over her clit, within a minute she was moaning and leaning forward, supporting herself on the rim of the toilet as yet another orgasm overtook her, fuck how could she be this horny? She knew the sight of Candices body and the smell and taste of her piss that was now swilling around inside her had a lot to do with it, what the fuck was wrong with her?
The class was gone and she was collecting up her things and putting then in her bag ready to leave when her phone beeped "Come to Dereks office" OK, not going straight home then.

She reached the door to the outer office and tried the handle, it was locked but a couple of seconds later she heard the key turn and the door opened.
"Get in there skank" Jade said pointing towards the door to Dereks office that was past the desk where his personal assistant sat, she'd obviously left already, Jade locked the door and followed her in.
Derek was sitting behind his desk, a look of pain and apprehension on his face, he had a white shirt on that was wet and sticking to his body, the bright pink bra he was wearing under it was impossible to ignore, Kate couldn't help smiling, lets see how you like it, she thought to herself.
Candice was behind the desk, half sitting on it with her skirt pulled up around her waist, from where Derek was sitting her pussy must have been in plain sight, from the way Dereks eyes were constantly darting sideways to look as Candice let her fingers caress herself it obviously was, every now and then her fingers would come up and she'd wave them right under his nose for a second before they returned to her pussy, she was running the fingers of her other hand through his hair seductively.
"Derek here's been very generous Kate, he's bought you a present, I thought it only right that he was able to watch when I gave it to you" Kate's stomach lurched, it didn't sound like it was going to be any sort of present that she wanted.
"Dereks been very busy this weekend, not fucking busy enough though, isn't that right boy?" she looked at Derek who was trying to focus, somewhat unsuccessfully, on the paper in front of him, he was writing out lines.
"No Miss Jade" he replied
Kate could see a large pile of paper next to him, there must be a couple of hundred sheets there, on the top one was obviously the lines he was writing now.
"I gave him ten thousand lines to write on Thursday, the stupid bitch failed to clean my panties properly with that sissy mouth of his, and here we are, Monday evening and they still aren't finished. That should have been more than long enough, at three lines a minute he'd should have even had time for some sleep over the weekend, but no, he hasn't even done nine thousand yet, the useless little shit"
Derek was trembling, his hand was an agony of cramp as he tried to keep a grip on the pen, if only he'd been left alone over the weekend he might have been able to finish, but Candice had other ideas, she knew damn well Jade had given him the lines to write, so she seemed to think it funny make him appear on Skype over and over again. Candice delighted in teasing him, she kept him naked so she could see the evil spiked device torturing his poor cock, she loved to use her toys while he stared at the screen, whimpering and grimacing in pain as he watched her writhing around on the bed as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her.
She made him dress up in his growing collection of sexy female clothes and underwear, putting on one outfit after another, then make him dance and mince around the room as she laughed hysterically at him, anything to waste his time. He wanted to scream at her that he needed to get on with his lines, but he daren't say anything, he knew if he did his plight would get a whole lot worse.
So he was exhausted, he daren't waste any time sleeping, just spending every second he could over the last four days writing, but it hadn't been enough.
"Derek decided it was OK to keep me waiting, so I think its only right that I keep him waiting, I had agreed that once a month I'd let his cock out of its little prison so he could make a little squirt for me, but I think I'll make him wait until next month now"
When Derek heard that he let out a wail of anguish, the thought of his first release had been at the forefront of his mind constantly, he hadn't been able to think of anything else for days and it was due tomorrow, now that had been snatched away. For a moment he thought about blaming Candice, he wanted to tell Jade about the countless hours he'd spent being teased and tormented, he had no other excuse, but he knew Jade probably knew about it already, he looked at her face and saw her looking at him expectantly, waiting for his response, almost daring him to say something.
He glanced up at Candices face, she blew him a kiss and pushed her fingers inside her pussy, taking them out she pushed then between his lips for a second, he sucked eagerly, a rare treat to get to taste her, but they were whipped out almost instantly, leaving him trembling with lust. Fuck, he hated her for her cruelty, the unfairness of the situation burned through him, making him feel like he was about to explode, but he wanted her more than he'd ever wanted anything before right now, his cock was leaking precum and felt like the spikes were digging in so hard that they must be about to pierce the skin. All the years he'd spent fantasising about being in this situation hadn't prepared him for the intensity of the reality, be careful what you wish for, he thought to himself.
"But...I'm.....I'm sorry Miss, I'll try harder"
"So you agree you don't deserve to have any relief this month then?" Jade asked
"Of course he agrees, it's not like he's got anyone to blame but himself. Isn't that right slut?" Candice said, gently brushing his hair off of his forehead teasingly.
"I-I agree Miss, I haven't got anyone to blame but myself Miss, I'm sorry I let you down" he replied, looking up at Candices smirking face.
"Good, maybe another months worth of cum building up in those balls with motivate you to try harder next time" Jade wanted to give him hope, something to strive for, but she had no intention of unlocking him next month, or the month after that.
"Anyway skank, lets have a look at your present" Jade said, turning her attention back to Kate "Take that dress off, and your boots"
Jade started to undo the tight buckles as Scott, who'd been sitting quietly and watching with amusement, stood up from a small couch that was against the wall, he had a box in his hand. Kates heart was thumping now, the box had 'Neosteel' written on it, what the fuck was that.
He stepped behind Kate and brushed her hair to one side, kissing the back of her neck gently causing an involuntary shudder of anticipation "Such a horny girl aren't you" he whispered, his breath tickling her neck.
"Yes Sir, very horny Sir" she had to agree.
"Just a little ball of raging hormones aren't you" he continued, his soft low voice driving her mad, her clit throbbed, she'd finished undoing the dress and let it slide to the floor.
"Yes Sir" she was breathing heavily now, please Sir, fuck me, I need you so much I cant stand it Sir, she screamed silently.
"So horny I can smell it" he said, she felt his hands on her waist "I think everyone has noticed the aroma of that horny dripping pussy" he whispered
Kate desperately wanted to fall back into his arms, to feel him holding her tightly.
His hands moved to her arms, gently running up and down them, she could feel goose bumps appear under his gentle caress. Taking hold of her wrist he gently guided her hand up so it was above her shoulder, she felt his breath on her fingers "You cant keep those fingers away from it can you Kate" she felt his lips engulf them for a moment as he sucked them "I can taste your juices on your hand, I bet you spend every private moment flicking that clit"
She felt herself blushing, Jade was watching them intently, evidently getting a bit annoyed at the attention she was getting "Yes Sir, I've been so horny, you make me so horny Sir......and you Madam Jade" she added, hoping to placate her a bit.
"Well that's going to stop now, skank" Jade snapped, stepping towards them. With that she reached into the box and pulled out a metal contraption that looked more like a pair of steel panties than anything else.
"Remember I was measuring you a couple of weeks ago, well this is what I was measuring you for. You've been playing with that cunt for long enough, it's about time you joined Derek and we locked you away" Jade said with relish as she saw Kates face drop in shock.
Scott leant in again and whispered "Oh Kate, we've let you play as much as you like for the last three weeks, just to get you to this point, where you want to orgasm almost constantly, so you can hardly go a few hours without one, well now the next orgasm you have will have to be earned, and that might take quite a long time"
Kates pussy felt like it was on fire and her clit was so engorged it felt like it was about to burst, she'd been thinking about rushing home and grabbing her vibe for a quick orgasm before dinner since afternoon break.............

Stories

The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post:
Old 08-17-2015, 06:02 AM   #99
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
Thanks for all the nice comments everyone, without all the positive feedback I don't think I'd have carried on with it as long as I have.

I've still got a lot of ideas I want to explore so I hope to carry it on for a while yet.
and we all would love to see this Story cary on.
I bet you´ve a lot of great ideas in store for kate
Old 08-18-2015, 04:20 AM   #100
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 28

"Get your boots off" Jade commanded
Kate bent over and started to undo them, painfully aware that Scott was standing right behind her, she hoped he was looking at her ass as she presented it to him, she swayed her hips and moved one foot sideways to open her legs and better display her soaking pussy to him. She desperately wanted to feel his big strong hands grab her hips and to feel him plunge that huge cock inside her, her hips gyrated instinctively, like an animal trying to entice a mate, but her aching pussy remained empty and untouched, she just shivered as he gently ran his palm over her quivering ass cheeks.
Eventually she'd stepped out of the boots and stood back up, dreading what was about to happen.
"Come round here bitch" Jade said, looking over her shoulder at Derek.
As he stood up Kate was momentarily distracted from her own plight, Derek wasn't wearing any pants, just some tiny pink panties that did nothing to cover the metal contraption on his cock, some black fishnet stockings with a suspender belt, and some black stiletto slingbacks. Candice had confiscated his pants earlier in the day so he'd had no choice but to stay behind his desk and pray that no one that came in decided to come too close to the desk or walk around the side, something his assistant tended to do regularly.
"Get on your knees" she told him, pointing to the floor directly in front of Kate.
Derek dropped to his knees, before he was even down there he caught the scent of Kates pussy wafting up at him, this just increased his torment, he'd always fancied Kate, another unattainable woman that he'd fantasised about from his bedroom, dreaming about how demanding she would be as he served her.
"Isn't Kate kind allowing you the privilege of buying her a nice present boy?" Jade asked.
"Yes Miss, she's very kind Miss" Derek was transfixed by the soaking, shaven pussy that was directly in his eye line, how often had he thought about burying his face in that delicious honey pot. The two thousand dollars he'd spent on the custom made chastity belt for her was worth every penny if he got to taste her.
"Kiss her feet then boy, show her your appreciation" Derek didn't need telling again, his head dropped to the floor and he breathed in deeply, taking in the intoxicating aroma of Kates sweaty feet mixed with the warm leather of the boots that had been encasing them all day, his lips made contact with her toes and he enthusiastically started to cover her feet with soft kisses.
Jade let him carry on for a couple of minutes, then reached down and grabbed his hair, pulling his head up sharply she manoeuvred him until his face was right in front of Kates pussy. Kate could feel his breath playing over her wet lips, cooling them as air rushed in and out of his nose, Derek let out a whimper of despair as the pungent aroma filled his nostrils, he almost lost the fight to resist pushing his face into her pussy, just managing to muster enough will power to keep control.
"Oooooh, you want that don't you boy. I bet you've dreamed of tasting that tight cunt so many times" Jade taunted "Don't you dare open your mouth"
"mmmmph, mmmm, mmmph" Derek tried comically to answer without opening his lips, it was obvious what he was trying to say though.
"That's what I thought, breath it in boy, nice deep breaths, smell the pussy that you'll never get to taste, to feel, to plunge your cock into, you want that so bad don't you? you fucking virgin loser"
"mmmmmmmmmmph" Derek was sweating and breathing hard, the sight and aroma of what was in front of him was a torture he didn't think he could endure much longer, tiredness and frustration had brought him to the end of his tether.
Kate was finding it almost as difficult, the feeling of Derek's hot willing mouth so agonisingly close to her empty pussy and aching clit made thrusting her hips forward into him almost impossible, she was shaking with the effort, but she knew this was just the effect Jade was trying to have and there'd be consequences if she lost control.
Jade bend down, gripping Dereks hair tight "Tickle her clit with your nose boy, don't you fucking dare open your mouth" with that she removed her hand.
"And you skank, fucking keep still, if I see those hips move you'll be walking home, understand?"
"Yes Madam Jade" Kate gasped as she felt the tip of Dereks nose brush lightly over her clit and her hips twitched slightly, not enough for Jade to notice though, she let out a little sob.
However hard it was for Kate, it was so much worse for Derek, he started to move his head so his nose traced a path round and round Kates throbbing clit, he was squeezing his lips together tightly, the need to taste the delicious juices that were now trickling from her pussy was almost overwhelming and he feared his tongue might dart out before he could stop himself, Jade smiled at his muffled whimpers. He could feel the heat from Kates body against his face, feel her trembling at his touch, making her clit vibrate on the tip of his nose, her soft little moans were almost too much for him to bare, his whole body was a mass of repressed tension that threatened to explode at any second.
"Faster boy, make the bitch squirm" Jade ordered, giving the back of his head a little push.
This was almost too much for Derek as he felt his lips make contact with Kates wet pussy for a second, he let out a groan of anguish, his cock was a mass of pain, he couldn't help imagining how it would feel to slide it inside the soft hot tunnel in front of him, how could he have gone his whole life without ever experiencing that? He was shaking so much he didn't need to move his head, his nose was massaging and grinding on Kates clit enough as it was.
Kate was struggling now, her hips needed to move, to push forward, to grind her clit hard on his face, but the light teasing brushing of his nose was so infuriating she was almost delirious with frustration, her eyes were fixed on Jades cruel smirk, begging silently as she let out low moans and the occasional gasp, she was looking for any sign of mercy in Jades eyes.
Jade was enjoying their predicament so much she didn't even notice, she thought back to just a few weeks ago, when these two mature, responsible and proud teachers had the power to decide her future. Now look at them, two quivering wrecks, squirming and suffering exquisitely, so eager are they to please her they'll endure almost anything. She was in no hurry to end their suffering, the sounds coming from the pair was music in her ears, lets just keep this going until one of them cracks.
"Make her cum boy, get your nose moving" looking at Kate now "Don't you fucking dare cum skank, if you have to pull back you'll fucking pay"
Jade took a seat on the couch next to Scott, they started to kiss, Jade keeping one eye on the pair of them though. Candice was sitting in Dereks chair using his computer, Derek dreaded to think what mischief she was getting up to, she'd done that before, sending emails from him to members of staff that made him squirm with embarrassment as he tried to come up with an explanation for them.
After fifteen minutes Kate couldn't take any more, Derek had been getting more and more skilled with his nose, detecting what little movements had the most effect on her he'd keep repeating them, he could feel Kate was having more and more trouble keeping herself still and this spurred him on. Kates legs were cramping with the effort of keeping her muscles tensed, that was the only way she could prevent herself from rubbing herself hard on his face, she had to focus on holding position as well as trying to ignore the orgasm that Derek was building up inside her. She started to let out little squeals as he managed to rub her just right for a second, almost pushing her over the edge, Dereks head was swirling around in front of her as he desperately tried everything he could think of to stimulate her, his breath that was getting increasingly laboured as he worked as hard as he could and was a constant tormenting tickle as it whistled over her clit.
"Aaaaaaagh, fuuuuuuuck" she wailed as she stepped backwards, he'd beaten her, she was so close there was no way she wasn't going to cum after a couple more seconds of that.
Jade unclamped her lips from Scotts mouth, turning to the pair of them she said "Well done boy, looks like there's still a chance you'll get some relief next month"
Now the game was over Candice stool up "I need to get home guys, come on bitch, my room needs cleaning again" she said to Derek "See you tomorrow guys, have fun with slut face, I'll look forward to seeing the belt on her tomorrow"
"Bye Candice, don't keep him busy too long, he's still got a thousand lines to finish by morning" Jade said.
"You know me" Candice replied with a wink
"G-Goddess, my p-pants" Derek stuttered
Candice looked at him and raised her eyebrows "What about them?"
"May I please have them back Goddess"
"What the fuck do you think?"
Derek cringed "I think I'm not getting them Goddess" he said, looking at the floor as he fidgeted.
"Good guess, you'd better hope we don't run into anyone, it's late so there shouldn't be too many people around" Candice strode to the door "Well come on"
Derek teetered on his heels towards the door, Kate thought she had trouble walking in heels but she was an expert compared to Derek, he could hardly stay on his feet, they all laughed at the sight of him wobbling out the door in his little panties and fishnets, the metal cage on his cock bulging out ridiculously and rattling as he walked. Candice was already leaving him behind and he stumbled as he tried to keep up with her.
Once they'd disappeared down the corridor Jade turned her attention back to Kate "Now then, what are we going to do with you?" she said menacingly as she slowly walked up to her. She walked behind Kate and whispered in her ear "You failed Kate, I'm disappointed, I'd hoped you'd endure more than that for me. Well it just goes to show how that clit needs to be kept out of reach"
Kate shivered "Yes Madam, I'm sorry Madam" she felt disappointed in herself, she'd let Jade down, she deserved to be punished.
Scott came over with the chastity belt, he put the waistband around her and fastened the clasp, it was a wide steel band with thick rubber beads at the top and bottom that felt soft as it encircled her, it squeezed her tightly but it wasn't painful, her belly was squeezed out the top and bottom a bit, she really needed to lose a bit of weight she thought to herself.
"There, perfect" he said "Does that feel OK?" he asked.
"Yes Sir" she replied
He then pulled the crotch up piece between her legs and attached that to the clasp at the front, the padlock clicked shut and sat tightly against the belt.
"mmmmmmm", that looks good" he said, running his hand over the shiny metal plate, the rubber beads on either side were sealing her pussy away out of reach, Kate could feel them pressing tightly against her crotch, she could feel Scott pressing on the outside but of course her pussy felt nothing.
"Is that comfortable? walk around a bit" he said, he knew he had to be realistic, the belt was going to be part of Kate from now on, it had to work and be practical.
Kate strolled round the room, she could feel the metal device gripping her, but it wasn't restricting her movements or pinching. Already a sense of helplessness was filling her, her clit tingled as she thought about how dependent she was on the pair of them now, how her body was completely owned, any pleasure she was going to get was completely under their control from now on.
"Yes Sir, it feels comfortable" she wanted to cum so badly it hurt, but the feeling of belonging was stronger, she belonged to them and there was nothing she could do about it, it felt right, she shouldn't be allowed to touch herself when she was alone, this is how it should be.
She looked at Scotts handsome face and perfect body "Thank you Sir" was all she could say, and her mind turned to thoughts of how she could please him enough to be unlocked and allowed some pleasure.
"Oh don't thank me, It was Jades idea, she wanted to keep that pussy out of the way of temptation" he replied, yeah, my temptation he thought to himself, that was definitely part of the reason Jade had wanted her locked away so badly.
"Thank you Madam Jade" Kate said, already regretting her initial enthusiasm as the reality that she wasn't going to go home and masturbate tonight started to sink in.
Jade threaded a key to the padlock on to her necklace so it hung next to Dereks, Scott took his key and put it on a key ring with his car and house keys.
Scott stepped behind Kate, wrapping his arms around her he pulled her back against him, she felt his hard cock against her ass through his pants, his hands ran up her stomach and chest, he cupped her tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples between his thick fingers, she felt his chin on her shoulder "Welcome to hell Kate, you think you were horny before, your pussy is going to become the focus of your world, touching it will become an obsession, your next orgasm will consume your thoughts until you'll do anything to earn it. Your transformation has only just begun Kate, now we own you completely" Kate almost fainted as his soft words permeated every corner of her swirling boiling mind.

Stories

Old 08-18-2015, 05:05 AM   #101
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for adding the next part of this great story. Looks like kate start to realise how much she is already under their control. I m looking forward what she will do for them to obtain the right to have another breathtaking orgasm
Old 08-18-2015, 06:08 AM   #102
JASON0912

Love the new daily updating. Have been coming back to check this page everyday. Keep up the good work.
JASON0912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 02:55 AM   #103
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 29

"Jesus Scott, you're a fucking machine!" Jade squealed as his second load of the morning pumped inside her.
"Fuck sweetie, you're wearing me out, I don't know how you keep going" Scott replied as he felt her lift up and his twitching cock was released into the cool air.
Jade collapsed on top of him, panting and breathless, he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight as she recovered. Eventually her eyes opened and she rolled off him, she snuggled up against him, resting her head on his chest.
"I love you Scott" she said softly as her soft finger gently traced lines over his chest and circled his nipples, she lifted her head and kissed him, sliding her tongue in his mouth.
With there faces locked together in a passionate kiss Jades hand slid down his chest and sought out his cock, it wasn't hard to locate, her hand wrapped around it and started stroking the wet slippery shaft, how the fuck could he be getting hard again already?
Kate couldn't suppress a little moan of anguish as she watched, Jade glanced up at her and winked playfully, this display of affection was as much for her benefit as it was Scotts, he's mine you fucking bitch, watch and suffer.
It was Tuesday morning, a little over twelve hours since Kate had been denied access to her pussy and she was already thinking about little else. She'd spent a restless night trying to ignore her unrelenting horniness, trying to distract herself with a book and playing games on her phone, but it didn't work, she couldn't ignore it. She'd drifted in and out of sleep, waking to find her hand wandering to her pussy until she felt the hard metal plate where her soft wet pussy and sensitive clit used to be and memories of the evening before flooded back.
When she'd arrived at the house Scott had come to the door naked to let her in, his cock bobbing around in front of him as he strode around, he'd told her to strip at the door and make them coffee and breakfast and bring it up to the bedroom.
As she walked in she found them in the middle of a hot sweaty fucking session, Jade was face down, ass in the air and face buried in a pillow while Scott was kneeling behind her, so hard and enthusiastic were his thrusts that Jade was being pushed up the bed and he had to keep shuffling forward. As Kate stood there watching, the tray of breakfast in her hands, Jade was pushed up to the headboard and she could brace herself against it. By the time they'd finished Kate was squirming and some juice was tricking out from the sides of the metal band between her legs, despite the unbearable jealously she felt at that moment, she couldn't take her eyes off Jades ass and Scotts cock that was appearing and disappearing below it, she wondered when she would next feel anything at all inside her empty aching pussy, Scotts cock was becoming an obsession, she wanted that thing inside more than she thought possible.
As they ate breakfast Kate was put to work cleaning the bedroom, There were several pairs of Jades dirty panties on the floor along with an assortment of other clothes, she never bothered putting anything in the washing basket. When Jade saw her picking up the panties she called her over, stuffing one pair in her mouth she proceeded to rub the dirty crotches of the others over Kates nose, this was agony as the intoxicating mix of aromas teased her, on several of the panties Kate could clearly smell Scotts cum that must have trickled out of Jade after a good fucking mixed with the smell of pussy and pee. By the time Jade got bored with her game Kate was whimpering and couldn't resist sticking out her tongue to try and taste the dirty material, she was sent back to work with a particularly aromatic pair pulled over her head with the crotch under her nose.
Now she was kneeling next to the bed, panties still on her head and in her mouth, the cleaning was finished but Jade wanted her to stay in the room to watch the show she was determined to put on for her, making Kate squirm with jealousy and frustration was one of her great joys in life now and she wasn't going to waste any opportunity.
As Jade continued to coax Scotts cock back to full erection she said "Take those panties off, its clean up time"
Kates heart skipped, this is the moment she'd been waiting for, the chance to get her
lips around that cock "Yes Madam" she said, almost jumping to her feet and ripping the panties off her head, spitting out the other pair she clambered on to the bed and crawled up between Scotts legs, Jade was looking down Scotts body at her, waving his now hard cock in her face. Kate could hardly stop herself snatching it out of her hand and sinking her face on to it, gobbling it down her throat.
"Ooooooh, you want that don't you?" Jade teased, watching Kates hungry eyes following it as it wobbled around in her hand.
"Yes Madam Jade" Kate blushed, if only you knew how much you evil cunt.
"Awwww, well too bad, it's me you're cleaning up" Jade said, rolling over on top of Scott, then sliding down him, pushing her ass into Kates crestfallen face.
Kate groaned as her nose was pushed between Jades none too fresh ass cheeks "Well, get to work" she heard Jade say, then she heard the slurping sucking sounds of Jade taking that delicious cock into her mouth. Nooooooo!!!, bitch, bitch, bitch she screamed inside.
Reluctantly her tongue came out and she started digging deep into Jades dirty, sweaty ass, making long strokes up and down her crack. When she'd freshened up her ass she cricked her neck back so she could reach Jades dripping pussy, at least she got to taste Scotts cum as it dribbled out of her sopping wet hole.
"Ohhhhh yeah, that's fucking good, keep going" Scott encouraged, eyes closed, he was breathing deeply and his hips were starting to match Jades rhythm, coming up to meet her eager mouth.
Kate could hear Jades slurping get more urgent, her ass kept moving forward and back as she dipped down to take in the full length of his shaft and she had to keep bobbing her head to keep inside her pussy. However engrossed Jade was in her own task, Kate knew she'd be paying attention to her performance, ready to punished her if she wasn't satisfied. Her tongue slipped out of Jades pussy again, fucking keep still you bitch, she wanted to slap that ass and scream at her, frustration was building up, she'd do anything to swap places with Jade right now, she wanted Scotts cock so much it hurt.
"That's it, that's it, nearly" Scott was bucking hard now, he'd cum twice this morning already, the third was taking a while, Jade used her skilled tongue on his tip, knowing how to coax an orgasm from him even when he was exhausted. Sure enough, a minute was all it took before she felt his body tense and the familiar taste started to fill her mouth.
When he'd finished and sagged on the bed Jade lifted her head and swivelled around to face Kate, she was red and sweating, juice smeared over her face, her expression a picture of anguish. Jade smiled at the desperate sight, grabbing her hair she pulled her forward, then twisted her head around and forced Kate to twist on to her back so she was laying on the bed.
Jade straddled her, pinning her arms to her sides, sitting across Kates hips, she could feel the smooth metal under her pussy, she pushed down a bit more and her sensitive pussy lips could even feel the series of holes in the plate that allowed Kate to pee through it, she rocked back and forth, enjoying the feel of the her clit rubbing across the holes. She looked down at Kate, her face contorted in frustration, she was gyrating her hips impotently against the heat of Jades body that was so close but so out of reach.
Jade put her hand around Kate's jaw, squeezing a bit she forced her mouth open, then leant down and let the load of cum she'd been holding in her mouth start to trickle out, it dribbled between Kates lips and was immediately sucked down hungrily, her tongue came out to lick up any drips that missed. When her mouth was empty Jade swilled a bit of saliva around and spat it into Kates face, it hit her cheek and trickled down the side of her face.
Jade could feel Kate trembling, she relaxed so her weight was pressing on her hips, stopping her from moving "That's it skank, gobble up his cum, savour it, that's as close to his cock as you're going to get for a while so make the most of it"
Grinding on the chastity belt again, Jade looked in to Kates eyes "Can you feel that Kate? That's my pussy juice trickling through the holes in the belt, and probably a bit of cum as well, that's as close as your pussy is going to get to being touched for a very long time" with that she leant down and planted her lips on Kates, her tongue darted inside her mouth and she kissed her passionately for a few seconds, then jumped up off of her "Get yourself cleaned up skank, we need to get you dressed for school"
Kate could feel it, the cool wetness dripping on to her pussy tickled and made her hands come up to the belt, she grabbed the band and started tugging and clawing at it hopelessly, so desperate was she to get it out the way that she couldn't think logically any more.
Jade laughed as she watched her fingers scrabbling at the metal "Aaaaaaaaaagh, pleeeeeeeease Madam!!!" Kate wailed, her face wet with tears.
"Oh stop moaning, we've only just started on you, now get cleaned up" Jade sneered
"Yes Madam" Kate dragged herself off the bed and went into the bathroom, suddenly an idea occurred to her and she jumped in the shower, turning on the water she fumbled with the shower head, removing it from the wall, she adjusted it so it gave a single powerful jet of water from the centre.
Standing with legs apart, filled with anticipation she positioned the jet in front of the belt, aiming at the holes that covered her pussy and waited to feel the powerful hot cascade of water start to massage her clit. After a few seconds she realised it wasn't working, why the fuck not? Shit! She looked more closely at the holes and realised there was a second plate behind the front one, this had holes as well but they were offset from the outer ones so the holes weren't lined up, there was no way she could access her pussy through the holes. The manufacturers had obviously thought of that.
She leant back against the wall and slid down it, ending up sitting on the floor, she dropped the shower head and put her head in her hands, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!!

"Well, what do you think skank?" Jade asked, she had a very short crop top in her hands and was holding it up in front of Kate who was looking at herself in the mirror.
Kates stomach was knotted with nerves, she couldn't make her wear that, could she? She was wearing the tiny gold mini skirt that she'd really hoped she'd seen the back of, embarrassing as it had been before, seeing it with the chastity belt made her want to cry with humiliation. The Chastity belt was high up her waist, pulling her in at her narrowest point, the skirt however was hanging off her hips, and even then it barely covered her pussy, this meant the belt was several inches above the waist band of the skirt and in plain sight for anyone to see, the crop top would be nowhere near long enough to cover it. The outline of the steel band that disappeared under the skirt was clearly visible as the smooth tight material gripped it.
"P-Please Madam, I-I can't Madam" Kate was so flustered at the thought she didn't know what to say.
"Can't? Did you really say that? I decide what you can and can't do cunt, understand?"
"Yes Madam Jade" Kate was nearly ready to drop to her knees and beg, she couldn't spend the day like that, she just couldn't.
"Put it on bitch" Jade whispered in her ear.
Kate took the top and pulled it over her head, fuck! she was close to tears again, the wide polished steel band around her waist was framed perfectly the gold skirt and tight yellow top, sitting right in the middle of the twelve inch gap between the two garments. "Please No, please" she whimpered.
"But Kate, you look so sexy, that is what you want isn't it? to look sexy so all the guys are drooling over you, you love it, I've watched you parading in front of them, swinging your hips, drinking in the admiring glances, you're a fucking slut Kate, did you really think I hadn't noticed?"
Kate could feel fresh wetness between her legs, she couldn't help it, she knew the effect she'd have on any horny young guys, and some girls, that caught sight of her like this, but.......fuck, it was too much, she'd get fucking arrested.
Jade was more intelligent and observant than Kate had given her credit for though, she couldn't help feeling a new found respect for her. Her mind churned with confusion, she hated the fucking cunt for the torment and humiliation she loved to inflict, but if it wasn't for her, none of the events of the last few weeks would have happened, Scott would never have pushed her like Jade does, he probably wouldn't even have approached her on his own.
Her heart was threatening to burst out of her chest, fear and excitement filled her, if none of this had happened, right this minute she'd be at home, washing up the breakfast things while Jim turned on the TV and settled on the couch for the day, just like she'd done a thousand times before, a bland existence that she could hardly remember now. Whatever Jade did to her, however intense it got, it had to be better than that. Who could say they felt this alive, this exhilarated at eight thirty on a work day?
What's the worst that could happen? She gets the sack? fuck it, she's back with her parents now, they've got a loads of money and would be more than happy to support her and the children while she decides what she wants to do with the rest of her life. She gets arrested? On what charge? Just some misdemeanor relating to public decency at worst she guessed.
"I-I do love to feel sexy Madam, but...." she muttered, for a second she thought about trying to beg again, but as she looked at herself in the mirror, excitement got the better of the fear, fuck, she was going to make a lot of peoples day, anyone seeing her like this wouldn't forget it in a hurry, she was soaking now "Yes Madam, I'm a fucking slut Madam"
Jade smiled with satisfaction "Let's get you to the car, we don't want to be late and disappoint your fan club"

Stories

Old 08-20-2015, 03:10 AM   #104
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

what kind of fan-Club this might be
Old 08-21-2015, 05:25 AM   #105
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 30

"I don't know what you're up to dear, but do you really think that's appropriate?" Kates cheeks burned as the middle aged woman addressed her as she walked past, she was with a couple of other women and the three of them had been staring at her disapprovingly and muttering as she'd approached. It felt like it'd taken forever to reach them as she hobbled along on her red heels, she just wanted to run through the crowd and get this over with, but the heels made that impossible.
"I'm...I'm sorry....sorry" she replied, flustered and with no answer, she couldn't bring herself to make eye contact with the woman.
As she walked past the gates of the middle school she caught sight of herself reflected in the windows of the cars that lined the road. The shiny metal belt was catching the sun, the reflection dazzling her as she saw the sun reflecting off it. She could see the straining seem on the side of the skirt was starting to come apart, fuck, what will she do if that gives up and the skirt falls apart?
People wont know what it is, it will just confuse them, it's just a piece of unusual jewellery, she tried to convince herself, but it didn't work. Yeah, a piece of jewellery with a fucking padlock keeping it on, fuck! She was right about people being confused though, the calls and whistles had been largely absent this morning as people stood open mouthed, taking in the strange sight and trying to work out what they were seeing.
As Kate walked in the gates Candice was standing there with Jade and Scott, they'd already parked and rushed round to the entrance in time to watch her arrive, they'd all had time to enjoy watching her struggling up the road, the crowd had almost parted in front of her, forming an aisle for Kate to proceed down as she did her walk of shame.
They were all grinning as they watched her red sweating face approach, when she'd nearly reached the gate they started to applaud as they all burst into fits of laughter.
"Oh Kate, your face, you look a picture" Jade teased as she held up her phone for Kate to see what she looked like, she was never one to miss a photo opportunity.
Kate cringed when she saw the picture, the chastity belt was clearly visible under the tiny skirt, it was so shiny it caught the light and drew the eye to it. Her bare midriff was being pinched by the tight metal band causing her to bulge out above and below it, what she'd to for a jacket to put on right now, there's no way that was going to happen though.
"Fuck Jade, that's amazing, I can't believe you got the cunt out of the car like that!" Candice exclaimed as she got her first look at the belt in position.
"Oh she knows better than to argue with me.......don't you Kate?" Jade replied, brushing her hand across Kates cheek and pushing her hair back out of her face in mock affection, or was it real affection?
"Yes Madam Jade" She replied, aware of the students milling around watching what was going on. She shuddered slightly under Jades tender touch, she's pleased with me, she thought, and felt warm inside, wanting to feel her touch again.
"She's a good girl, so obedient" Scott added, Kate wanted to purr, the humiliation of a few moments ago was already fading.
"Thank you Sir" please touch me Sir, she said to herself silently. As if he'd read her mind he reached out and ran his hand up and down her trembling arm.
"Now get to your class, skank" Jade snapped as she watched Kate almost fall into his arms.
Kate hurried up the stairs to her classroom as best she could, she was late and the corridors were nearly empty. As she walked into the room it looked like she was the last one to arrive, the chatter was cut short and silence descended on the room as every eye turned to watch her hobble over to her desk. There had been a certain acceptance of her new look recently, people didn't seem to look twice now as she paraded around the school in her tiny skirts, shiny pants and ridiculous heels, a normality of sorts had returned.
Now a buzz of excitement filled the room again, just like that first morning three weeks ago, some of the students knew what she was wearing immediately, it wasn't like you couldn't find pictures of women in chastity belts all over the internet. Everyone had there phones in there hands, either taking pictures or typing, anyone who didn't know what it was soon fucking would, she thought to herself.
No sooner had she flopped into her chair than a hand went up at the back of the room "Miss, can you help me with this please" Kate sighed, it was going to be a long day.

Beep, Kate picked up her phone "Get your ass to the canteen" She'd hoped for a quiet lunch break sitting in the empty classroom, it didn't look like Jade was going to let her get away with that.
"Yes Madam Jade" she replied, she knew better than to not answer immediately, she'd suffered for keeping Jade waiting before.
Getting to her feet she took a few deep breaths to calm herself and made her way out into the busy corridor, she got the inevitable comments and laughter as well as leering stares from a lot of the guys, she realised her pussy was soaking, the humiliation was just fuelling her horniness. Was she fucked up? she thought to herself, was there something wrong with her? She didn't give it any more thought though, she was starting to get used to being seen in the belt, soon the whole school would know she was in chastity anyway, the students weren't stupid, there was no way she could bluff it out, did she even care? She was a slave now, she couldn't pretend this wasn't what she wanted any more, pleasing her Master and Mistress was what was important, humiliating her amused them and being a plaything for their amusement made her horny, she couldn't deny it.
Bracing herself she opened the canteen door and was hit by a wall of noise from two hundred chatting rowdy students, she strode in as confidently as she could manage, the chatter slowly died to be replaced by the low buzz of whispered conversations interspersed with laughter. Her eyes darted around the room, searching for Jade and Scott, why had they summoned her down here? It didn't take long for her to spot them with Candice, they were all turned to face her, Jade was typing on her phone.
Beep "Get yourself a tray, get 2 bottles of water, a sandwich and a tray of grapes" Kate did what she was told and queued up to reach the till.
Beep "Drop the tray on the floor" Kate looked over to the three of them, they were giggling as they watched her reaction, she looked for any sign that it might just be a joke.
Beep "Do it, NOW"
Kate forced her hands to release the tray and it hit the floor with a loud crack, the room fell silent instantly and every head turned to see what had happened.
Kates face burned as she became the centre of attention again, like she fucking wasn't already, she thought. Beep "Now pick up that mess skank, you'll pick up every grape, I'll be checking later, I'd better not find any"
Beep "And keep your legs straight, bend at the waist, and keep your back to us"
Fuck! Kate was shaking now, a space had appeared around her as everyone had jumped back at the sudden noise, the grapes were everywhere, the plastic tray they came in had tipped over and they'd rolled off in all directions.
She had no choice, the whole room was watching, but more importantly Jade was, so she bent over, placing the tray on the floor she started to pick up the wet slippery grapes, her hands were shaking so much she fumbled with them and dropped some again, fuck it! she screamed inside. The murmurs in the room returned, louder and more excited this time, she wanted the ground to open up and swallow her, so aware was she that the fucking skirt had ridden up well over her ass and that damn contraption was visible to everyone, she felt their eyes boring into her, it felt like they were looking straight into her asshole that was exposed and framed by the two metal bars that were shaped to curve around it and between her legs. It seemed to take a lifetime, how could their be so many grapes in one little tray? She had to move along the counter, people stepped out of the way as she searched for each grape that had rolled off, always careful not to bend her knees and keep her back to the room of leering students, she knew Jade would be watching for any deviation from her instructions. When she was sure she'd got them all she stood up and got back in the queue to pay, head down, hurry up, fucking move, she screamed inside at the people in front or her, so embarrassed was she that she was almost delirious with the urge to run, but she didn't, she wouldn't, not now, she had to obey.
When she'd finally paid her shaking legs took her to a seat on a table in the quietest spot she could find, there was just a couple of people sitting at the other end of the bench.
Beep, Noooooo! what does she want now? "You look hot Kate, open a bottle and tip the water over your tits for me" it was Scott this time, Kate felt a tingling throb in her clit as she realised it was him.
Fumbling her phone, so eager was she to reply "Yes Sir" she opened the bottle and looked over to where they were sitting, she needed to make sure he was watching, she needed him to be pleased, she made eye contact and as they all grinned at her she tipped the bottle up, squeezing it she forced half a litre of water to cascade onto her chest and neck, she gasped as the cold water hit her and started to run down her body, soaking the tight little top that was keeping her tits pushed up sexily. The top immediately turned transparent and the cold water made her nipples harden and poke forward until they were being gripped by the thin wet material that seemed to be enhancing the view rather than concealing them. This brought fresh laughter from people sitting around her as they saw the mess she'd made of herself, she didn't care though, she knew Scott was watching her, that's all that mattered.
Kate ate her sandwich as the room started to settle down a bit, painfully aware that she looked practically topless now with her top drenched and clinging tightly to her body.
When she'd finished eating she sat there, not daring to move until given permission to leave, she kept her head down, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone.
Beep "Get to the upstairs restroom cunt, I nearly pissed myself laughing just now, lucky for you I didn't" it was from Candice, she hadn't been used by her yet today, it didn't look like she was going to be let off that little pleasure.

Ten minutes had passed, where the fuck was she? lunch would be over soon. On her way to the restroom she'd received another message "Wait for me with your head in the bowl and the seat resting on your neck, don't lock the door"
So there she was, her face hovering above the none to savoury water in the toilet, she'd flipped the seat down on top of her and could feel it resting on her back. Her heart was pounding, twice she'd heard the door open and the chatter of girls. There were six stalls in this toilet, she'd picked the one furthest from the door, but even so the chances of someone walking in on her were pretty high, luckily it hadn't happened yet, she daren't move though, she knew it could well be Candice who walks in and if she caught her not in position she'd be fucked.
The door opened again, no chatting this time and just one set of footsteps, her heart raced even faster, this was probably her. She heard the doors being opened one by one, she knew it was Candice looking for her, finally the door behind her flew open and she heard a snort of derision from Candice, then the click from her phone as the inevitable picture was taken.
"You really are a dirty cunt aren't you?" she said, giving Kates bare ass a quick kick.
"Yes Goddess" Candice heard her echoing reply from the bottom of the toilet and smiled.
"Turn over" another kick up the ass.
Kate manoeuvred herself around so the back of her neck was resting on the porcelain rim and the plastic seat was resting around her neck, her face was framed by it. Candice couldn't help laughing at the sight "Smile cunt, this one is priceless" she said, holding her phone up she took a couple of pictures and a short film as Kate contorted her face into a travesty of a smile.
"Open wide bitch, drinky time" she straddled Kate, bending her knees slightly so she could get her pussy within a few inches of Kates face. Kate opened her mouth as far as she could, her jaw started to ache almost straight away, she knew she had to do her best to catch all the pee.
Candice started to release, not being too careful with her aim, Kate moved her face around desperately, trying to get her mouth in the firing line and drink down as much pee as she could. She wasn't too successful though, with the stream often leaving her mouth and ending up spraying into her eyes and nose. She spluttered and gulped as Candice gyrated a bit, making sure the stream was never in one place for very long, giggling at the sight of Kate struggling to catch it. Kate cringed as she stared up at the phone in Candices hand as she filmed every second of the comical sight.
When the stream finally slowed and stopped Kate leant up and carefully licked the drips from Candices pussy, just as she'd been trained to do recently, the feeling of the pee trickling through her hair was horrible, she wanted a shower more than anything right now.
"Fucking useless cunt, you'll have to learn to catch better than that" Candice chided "Anyway, time for class, clean yourself up and get going you filthy whore" with that she walked out, Kate heard the door slam behind her.
She picked herself up off the floor and went to the mirror, she sighed as she looked at her wet, piss covered face and hair and took a handful of paper towels from the dispenser, just another day at the office, she thought to herself.

Stories

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, degradation, femsub, humilation